[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Strange I would have though this thread would have been closed 130 days ago for being irrelevant and unneeded after that.

That is so true. You would definitely have thought that! I can really see how you would have thought that. When you say that you would have thought it, you are speaking really truly, because you absolutely would have thought that. Amazing.

Less amazing perhaps is the fact that others did not think that.

Fractals are really beautiful.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sandie33
I have come to believe you have a better than average mind. However sometimes I believe you deliberately do not use it.

Why do you have to say dickish things like that man?
Why be insulting to people all the fucking time?
Especially really nice people like @Sandie33 ?
Do you have some kind of superiority complex?
Cause it always has to do with you being smart and everyone else being ignorant or stupid.
Narcissistic personality disorder?
Did you not get enough attention as a child?
What the hell man...what is wrong with you?
It’s old.

Last edited:
On some occasions EH, you would be perfectly correct in that assumption:D

I kindly disagree.
You are a very intelligent person who is entitled to your own viewpoint without someone saying you're not using your brain and inferring you are dumb.
Fuck that.
You’re awesome...don’t believe anything else.

Last edited:
Why do you have to say dickish things like that man?
Why be insulting to people all the fucking time?
Especially really nice people like @Sandie33 ?
Do you have some kind of superiority complex?
Cause it always has to do with you being smart and everyone else being ignorant or stupid.
Narcissistic personality disorder?
Did you not get enough attention as a child?
What the hell man...what is wrong with you?
It’s old.
Thank you @Skarekrow for sticking up for my good nature. @Eventhorizon just has a difficult time understanding that though, yes I am smart, I am also a smartass. (excess brainmatter had to be useful somewhere, lol) I pepper up my posts with comedy and emojis when I'm feeling smartassy, and strait-laced wordy posts when I'm serious. I think I got a few years on it :p

As a side note, those of us that have come to know me a bit realize that when I don't know a thing I'm not afraid to show vulnerability and say so, asking for clarification. The same is true for when I know that I've checked enough facts to stand by what I say, I do say so or ask for facts to show that I may be mistaken, or in need of more info.

I'm really not all that difficult to get along with. When someone blatantly harasses me out of bordem, persea, I got two opitions..Quit and run along, or stick around and play in the frucas too. :D

I kindly disagree.
You are a very intelligent person who is entitled to your own viewpoint without someone saying you're not using your brain and inferring you are dumb.
Fuck that.
You’re awesome...don’t believe anything else.
:crushhug:

I think he's a poorly adapted ENFP. He loves being the centre of attention, he skips details and impulsively acts on instincts, I think he's over sensitive and doesn't plan things. That's my take on him.

I have come to believe you have a better than average mind. However sometimes I believe you deliberately do not use it.

I don't think you need to worry that anyone will ever think that about you.

Who the fuck goes around telling people how their mind compares to their estimation of an average mind? Get a life.

Last edited:
Trump "Dreading" 9 Day Foreign Trip
"She doesn't have the look. She doesn't have the stamina. I said she doesn't have the stamina. And I don't believe she does have the stamina. To be president of this country, you need tremendous stamina ... You have to be able to negotiate our trade deals.

"You have to be able to negotiate, that's right, with Japan, with Saudi Arabia. I mean, can you imagine, we're defending Saudi Arabia? And with all of the money they have, we're defending them, and they're not paying? All you have to do is speak to them. Wait. You have so many different things you have to be able to do, and I don't believe that Hillary has the stamina." - Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton, Sept. 2016.

From the NYT:

For his part, Mr. Trump, a confirmed homebody, has expressed dread about the trip, asking aides whether it can be shortened to five days from nine. His advisers concede that the intense schedule — dozens of interactions with leaders from the Middle East and Europe, over a range of delicate issues — could produce unscripted, diplomatically perilous moments.

Last edited:
Obviously @Sandie33 has nothing to worry about in the intelligence department. It seems a bad idea generally though, to comment on, and assess other peoples capabilities, just saying.

..Apart from the person mentioned in the OP who deserves to be assessed as he is an elected official.
He he.

Obviously @Sandie33 has nothing to worry about in the intelligence department. It seems a bad idea generally though, to comment on, and assess other peoples capabilities, just saying.

..Apart from the person mentioned in the OP who deserves to be assessed as he is an elected official.
He he.
Thank you. :leaphug2: I think we can all make assumptions and get targeted with them as well.

This all started because I posted my wonderment of how the president is going to distract his way out of impeachment.

He keeps pushing the boundaries of the decision making capabilities he has in the position as president. With his impulsiveness and lack of following stated rules of the position, he could cause irrevocable damage... hell, he could get folks killed!

All personal traits aside, he isn't decisive in a productive way. I am guilty of assigning him my own personal opinion based on his over all history in the public sector, and concede that he did indeed get elected. I waited, his actions proved my choice, he doesn't belong in the presidency. Perhaps he could have been a better advisor? Alas, it is what it is and he is the President.

But...lol, there is always a but with me, and the but is that I don't have to like the situation a bit, and the freedom of speech allows me to spout my opinion as it does for anyone else.

Looks like I ran out on a rant dear @LittleLissa I hope you'll forgive me ;)
Have a beautiful day.

Last edited: