[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

It seems a bad idea generally though, to comment on, and assess other peoples capabilities, just saying.

@Sandie33 I wasn't addressing this to you in any way at all. I read your post and then realised maybe you thought I may had.
:hug:

Hum, I don't want to dig around here too much. I wasn't meaning offence to anyone else either. I know EH is essentially a very kind hearted person* (that's my sense), and I believe that he doesn't really mean any harm in these comments either. :wink:

*kind hearted person with bad political sense.

Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut....Lol.

Last edited:
@Sandie33 I wasn't addressing this to you in any way at all. I read your post and then realised maybe you thought I may had.
:hug:

Hum, I don't want to dig around here too much. I wasn't meaning offence to anyone else either. I know EH is essentially a very kind hearted person* (that's my sense), and I believe that he doesn't really mean any harm in these comments either. :wink:

*kind hearted person with bad political sense.

Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut....Lol.
No, no @LittleLissa please don't feel you need to hold back your thoughts and feelings regarding anything, political or otherwise. I found no offense in your comment, I assumed you being encouraging. Be you. :)

As for EH, I agree with you, he pushes me to be more understanding. Many of the folks i'm around are ST's or NT' s they try my patience yet help me grow in acceptance all around.

Oh no. ;)

In all seriousness, Why would you like to be him @invisible?

You get all the perks such as 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else only gets 1.

Looking in the mirror you get to finally find out what you think of yourself. "Enough rest! Now back to those chit chats with China, you handsome devil." Your curiosity about what you think of yourself (as Trump) will finally be satisfied.

Fire whoever you want. "Bye, Comey".

Mar-a-Lago golf tournaments.

Experience anything you ever desired that money can buy. "I want to go around in that Ferrari I liked in 87."

Why would you NOT want to be him Sandie?

You get all the perks such as 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else only gets 1.

Looking in the mirror you get to finally find out what you think of yourself. "Enough rest! Now back to those chit chats with China, you handsome devil." Your curiosity about what you think of yourself (as Trump) will finally be satisfied.

Fire whoever you want. "Bye, Comey".

Mar-a-Lago golf tournaments.

Experience anything you ever desired that money can buy. "I want to go around in that Ferrari I liked in 87."

Why would you NOT want to be him Sandie?
I don't have the black heart for it Invisible.

I am an accepting and unassuming woman who looks on others as they chose to be and respect them for their individuality; that is until they give me pause not to because their actions prove them to be unkind.

I wouldn't want to look on other women and see them as inferior to an idealistic sense of perfection...or as 'meat to be bagged'.

I wouldn't want to be the man on the TV when a 12 year old Latino boy in foster care points to it and says thats the man who sent my mom and dad away and split up my brothers and sisters and me.

I wouldn't want to be the man who, after leaking important intelligence against a group of terrorists, says oh well what's a few casualties, after thousands of civilians lose their life or lives of loved ones. Resulting in a known ally turning it's back on a friendship with the USA.

I wouldn't want to be the man who caused people to needlessly suffer curable health conditions, or find ease in their end of days from an incurable one because, oops, you had that BEFORE the program was initiated so it's not covered.

Or, be the man to sting hard working Americans out of their due pay after putting up yet another one of my posh hotels on lots stolen from sick little old ladies that refused to move because her home gave her security. Oh well, it's just business.

And that's a short list of reasons I would not ever dream of being Donald Trump.

I don't have the black heart for it Invisible.

I am an accepting and unassuming woman who looks on others as they chose to be and respect them for their individuality; that is until they give me pause not to because their actions prove them to be unkind.

I wouldn't want to look on other women and see them as inferior to an idealistic sense of perfection...or as 'meat to be bagged'.

I wouldn't want to be the man on the TV when a 12 year old Latino boy in foster care points to it and says thats the man who sent my mom and dad away and split up my brothers and sisters and me.

I wouldn't want to be the man who, after leaking important intelligence against a group of terrorists, says oh well what's a few casualties, after thousands of civilians lose their life or lives of loved ones. Resulting in a known ally turning it's back on a friendship with the USA.

I wouldn't want to be the man who caused people to needlessly suffer curable health conditions, or find ease in their end of days from an incurable one because, oops, you had that BEFORE the program was initiated so it's not covered.

Or, be the man to sting hard working Americans out of their due pay after putting up yet another one of my posh hotels on lots stolen from sick little old ladies that refused to move because her home gave her security. Oh well, it's just business.

And that's a short list of reasons I would not ever dream of being Donald Trump.

Well that's just your opinion lady. Until you really are Donald Trump you will never know what's going on in there ;-)

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Skarekrow
giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/pTkWuAyXnzqcU/giphy.gif

Trump, wall, immigration ban​

Haha.

That was so painful to watch. Started off disconcerting and went downhill.

It was like watching a backwater preacher capture his frenzied crowd and work them like puppets; soon, they are speaking in tongues and fainting. It amused me and freaked me out. I'm never seen anything like that from a politician. He targeted the perfect group, working class whites, who indeed are ignored and left behind...then, he stoked the fire by exploiting their misplaced hatred of illegal immigrants, and fear of "The Other," knowing that many of these people have never traveled or had much cultural "variety" in their lives....so, he made fools of them. In truth, he is the person who would use and exploit them...he did. All the way to the White House.

It was unnerving to see our president endanger lives, basically.

Although Trump is funny, he's very dangerous and he certainly knows people, and how to work them. Just look. He's president, his daughter is in the West Wing, and he still hasn't released his tax returns....and then there is the other stuff.....sociopathic, dangerous man.

It was like watching a backwater preacher capture his frenzied crowd and work them like puppets; soon, they are speaking in tongues and fainting. It amused me and freaked me out. I'm never seen anything like that from a politician. He targeted the perfect group, working class whites, who indeed are ignored and left behind...then, he stoked the fire by exploiting their misplaced hatred of illegal immigrants, and fear of "The Other," knowing that many of these people have never traveled or had much cultural "variety" in their lives....so, he made fools of them. In truth, he is the person who would use and exploit them...he did. All the way to the White House.

It was unnerving to see our president endanger lives, basically.

Although Trump is funny, he's very dangerous and he certainly knows people, and how to work them. Just look. He's president, his daughter is in the West Wing, and he still hasn't released his tax returns....and then there is the other stuff.....sociopathic, dangerous man.

Thank u xx for reply, I agree with most of what you wrote.

As to intention I'm not convinced personally. I think that what he is dishing out happens to match the prevailing cultural convictions of the time. I don't think it's calculated in any way, I more tend to think he is an organically occurring expression of an impulse that has been in the works for a while. But that's just like my personal opinion.

Capture.JPG

@invisible
skip to 5:13 shows the footage in context. The clip is misleading.

Capture.JPG

DBfcWKEUMAAuKAO.jpg