[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Is anyone else excited that soon Mike Pence will be our President?

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
You can't expect him to remember something 17 years old, that's below the age of consent.
0mKXcg1.gif

Phrase of the day "executive time"
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
Well, there are a lot of shit hole countries out there.

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
We all know Trump’s a bigot. Some of us have long suspected he’s also a white supremacist who favors the so-called “Aryan race.” According to Nazi ideology, the purest stock of Aryans was the Nordic people of Germany and Norway. Hitler and Nazi racial theorist Hans Gunther saw this as an issue to be corrected through selective breeding for “Nordic” traits.

I bring this up because this afternoon, as lawmakers gathered in the Oval Office to discuss restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, Trump suddenly went on a rant: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” he exploded, referring to Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway.

Case closed

From Robert Reich's Facebook post. I could not have said it better myself

This presidency is not going to end well.

I think he's racially biased (which is bad enough when you're the president), but I wouldn't call him a supremacist.

WTF is this thing that's happening? It looks like....discussion!

Reactions: Wyote and hush
I think "white supremacist sympathizer" would be a fair description based on his remarks and actions, personally I think he is a racist who likes particular black people.

I think "white supremacist sympathizer" would be a fair description based on his remarks and actions, personally I think he is a racist who likes particular black people.

This is probably the most accurate. He'll probably run on the Oprah ticket as VP.

Reactions: Wyote and Stu