[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

And the GOP and Trump do not care about fetuses or children. If they did, they would not perpetually sabotage programs for poor children to keep them fed and for access to healthcare. The Republican led congress just allowed CHIP to expire. No plan to renew it. That means low income pregnant women who don't qualify for Medicaid and can't afford health insurance are cut off prenatal care, children whose parents earn too much for Medicaid but can't afford health insurance are cut off healthcare.. but the GOP has them trained as single issue voters.

Yup. It boggles the mind that people would fervently vote against their own personal and economic interests but that's exactly what's been happening. It's an agenda driven by fearmongering and emotional appeals based on false premises. "Society will collapse! Religion will be persecuted! Babies will be murdered in the womb! They'll take yer guns!" and on and on it goes.

I mean, people complained about the bank bailouts and I’m like, at least your money was in that bank. With this boondoggle of a tax/stuff everything I want in bill, now we’re all giving money to rich people. But of course, their thinking is they’re paying too much for the poor and I’m like, you’re not rich, you’re not paying for anything you dumbass.

I mean, people complained about the bank bailouts and I’m like, at least your money was in that bank. With this boondoggle of a tax/stuff everything I want in bill, now we’re all giving money to rich people. But of course, their thinking is they’re paying too much for the poor and I’m like, you’re not rich, you’re not paying for anything you dumbass.

It’s exactly this “let them eat cake” attitude that they have that will turn around to bite them in the ass imho.
It already blew up the ACA repeal, and is now threatening the giant tax cuts for the rich.
Here is how the “tax breaks” are dealt out...notice how much those making less than $10,000 by 2027 will be paying in taxes, all while those who are making far more than that (and the more the better) are given huge tax breaks and further redistributes wealth in the US.
Those numbers may look good to them, but let’s see what happens when they try to actually implement this BS.
Disgusting.

imrs.php

Source: Congressional Budget Office report on Nov. 26, 2017.​

upload_2017-12-12_19-53-33.png
idiot

Reactions: Skarekrow
upload_2017-12-12_19-54-53.png
idiot

A little off-topic maybe but the problem I have with the language-policing people (snowflakes, if you like) is that 'idiot' refers to people with a low IQ. It ought to be, by the same logic, as offensive as calling somebody a retard and yet...it isn't. There were asylums for idiots here in the UK just as there were asylums for lunatics.

Reactions: Stu
If you guys have a room open in an idiot asylum perhaps we could trick Trump into thinking he is going to Harry's wedding and ....

Haha. Aye, just paint the walls gold to lure him in

Reactions: Skarekrow and James

And of course the simpleton in chief has released a poorly-worded, wholly unprofessional and factually inaccurate statement in response. At least he didn't Tweet it this time.

It's doublespeak of the highest order for anyone who's paid even a modicum of attention over the past 18 months. We are at war with Bannon. We have always been at war with Bannon.

A comprehensive preview by Wolff of his forthcoming book has been published by New York Magazine. Ties together all of the stories we saw emerge yesterday along with some fresh material.

A lot of good stuff to chew on, but this will no doubt be the part that enrages Trump the worst:

For Ivanka, it was all business — building the Trump brand, the presidential campaign, and now the White House. She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others. She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate — a contained island after scalp-reduction surgery — surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray. The color, she would point out to comical effect, was from a product called Just for Men — the longer it was left on, the darker it got. Impatience resulted in Trump’s orange-blond hair color.

A comprehensive preview by Wolff of his forthcoming book has been published by New York Magazine. Ties together all of the stories we saw emerge yesterday along with some fresh material.

A lot of good stuff to chew on, but this will no doubt be the part that enrages Trump the worst:
Trump is trying to prevent the book's release.

I can't take credit for this, but someone on Reddit suggested an audiobook read by Hillary Clinton. Personally I think as read by Barack Obama would be just too delicious. Im sure he has better things to do than bother with Trump, though. Interesting times we are living in!

Last edited:

26230611_541524372899020_3538497083146317397_n.png