[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Way to “Drain the swamp”!
Now you can’t sue them, you have to go to “arbitration” aka - @ss-F***ing with no lube...way to go Republicans!!
Way to help Main Street and the small guy/gal!
The GOP has yet to do anything that will help the middle class and below...they have in fact, done just the opposite.
Screwing the majority of the US over so the top 1-2% can get trillions of $$s in tax breaks with their “tax plan”.
It cuts approx. $1.5 Trillion from Medicaid and Medicare (Medicare isn’t even their money) and then they have the gall to lie to the American public and say - “No one will lose any medical coverage.”
Impossible.
The lies continue every day.
And why does Pence have to keep being the tie breaking vote?
That isn’t supposed to be how it works asshats.
Such a load of shit.

Senate kills new rule allowing class-action lawsuits against banks after
Pence casts deciding vote

http://beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi-arbitration-rule-senate-20171024-story.html

Last edited:
Last edited:
He is such a fucking incompetent moron. He can't even keep his bullshit consistent.

Trump: Texas shooting a 'mental health' problem, not a 'guns situation'

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

I guess this sets the "Too soon" clock back before we can discuss safe gun ownership legislation... Until next months mass shooting. More children murdered.

Wow...the sheer stupidity.
And of course...it’s always too soon to talk about it.
Where’s the respect for the victims?
This is the kind of BS that gets thrown around after a mass shooting takes place
Trump and the GOP have pushed the policies of their campaign donors...like the NRA.
Bump stocks are still legal BTW...I think Mass. is the only state so far who is phasing their sale out.
So 49 out of 50 states you can still get one or a trigger crank.
And Pres. Dump cares about one thing and one thing only - lining his own pockets and the pockets of the rich.
It does’t matter who loses healthcare, or if those who are barely making paycheck to paycheck end up living in a shelter or their car, or gets killed, or how much we pollute and destroy pristine areas of our Earth.
“I’m the most important.” he said recently.
All while he tweets his idiocy at all hours, like a child, like a bully...not to mention his obvious lack of knowledge in geography, spelling, world and US history, the Constitution, the rule of law in the US, having human-like feelings, etc., etc.

We have a gun problem here in the US.
Why make it easier for people with mental illness to breeze through background checks?
Because he doesn’t care about the health and safety of the people here in the US...he cares about the donation money and the GOP cares about the donation money the NRA gives them.
Even though something like 95% of the public thinks that we need more common sense background check laws.
Also - there are ZERO background checks in person to person sales.
There should be at least an intermediary and background checks for ANY sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: James
During an interview with Laura Ingraham on Fox News Thursday night, Trump declared that "Japan is a warrior nation, and I tell China and I tell everyone else that listens, I mean, you're gonna have yourself a big problem with Japan pretty soon if you allow this to continue with North Korea."

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201711041058804930-trump-warns-china-japan-warrior/

Frankly, I do not understand what he is saying. Trump is an über-intellectual!!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Anyone care to guess what’s driving this behavior? My theory is he does this when he feels attacked about something. For example, going on about Kapaernik for not being a patriot when Mueller indicted that guy, giving credibility to the claims that he colluded with Russia against Hillary, an American citizen, this proving his lack of patriotism.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....ser-that-access-hollywood-tape-may-not-be?amp

Anyone care to guess what’s driving this behavior? My theory is he does this when he feels attacked about something. For example, going on about Kapaernik for not being a patriot when Mueller indicted that guy, giving credibility to the claims that he colluded with Russia against Hillary, an American citizen, this proving his lack of patriotism.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/361804-trump-told-senator-and-adviser-that-access-hollywood-tape-may-not-be?amp

So, I think this explanation from Keith Olbermann makes sense. Trump is being pressured to resign by Republicans. Though, I don’t know about everything else Olbermann says. I still think Trump is such a narcissist that he’ll bomb N. Korea just to try to stay in power.

If Moore loses, as the odds indicate, I bet Trump is going to say that the reason Moore lost was because Trump didn’t campaign for him, that his strategy of denial, deflection and attack works. Nothing like taking advantage of another man’s loss for personal gain.

https://video.gq.com/watch/the-clos...-finished-2017-11-27?c=series#{"time":368713}

Me waiting to see the outcome of the Alabama Senate race:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is the sort of thing I want to see more of - established conservatives owning up to the truth about this farce of an administration.

From Newsweek:

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS A 'LIAR' WHO SPEWS 'HORSE SHIT' FOR TRUMP, GOP STRATEGIST SAYS

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a "serial congenital liar" who buries the American people "in an avalanche of horse shit" and must know in her soul that what she's doing is wrong, a GOP strategist and media consultant said Monday night.

Rick Wilson piled on Sanders after the White House mouthpiece defended Trump's use of the insult "Pocahontas" during a White House reception honoring the Navajo code talkers, a group of Native American World War II heroes. Sanders said the term was "not a racial slur," even though Native Americans absolutely see it as one.

Sanders also flipped Trump's comment into a further attack on Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the target of Trump's insult. She repeated Trump's dubious claim that Warren lied about Native American heritage "to advance her career."

Wilson found Sanders’ responses to be deplorable, and yet another blow to any integrity she could have left.

“The reason she does that is because her job is contingent upon her being a serial congenital liar in defense of Donald Trump’s latest outrages,” Wilson said on CNN. “I mean, she probably has some tiny, shriveled husk left in her soul where she realizes this is the wrong thing to do. But she does it anyway because otherwise they’ll replace her.”

rtx3k2xy.jpg
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders holds the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S. November 27, 2017.REUTERS/JONATHAN ERNST

Wilson admitted press secretaries are often in difficult positions, no matter who is the president, but he accused Trump of intentionally stoking race issues.

“Few presidents go out and sling overt racial code words like that, few presidents go out and crap on the dignity and legacy of people like these code talkers, these heroic veterans,” he said.

Wilson continued: “And then send their press secretary out to answer questions in a way that isn’t saying, ‘Wow, the president regrets what he said today, he made a mistake, he truly wishes he had not said that.’ Instead she goes out, tries to bury people in an avalanche of horse shit every day, because this is her job.”

Sanders’ defenses of Trump’s outlandish and false claims have often put her at loggerheads with the media and stirred accusations of outright lying on her part.

Earlier this month, Sanders was asked if the White House agreed with Trump's assertions that the women who have accused him of sexual harassment are lying. Trump declared the accusations “fake news” and “made-up stuff” during a Rose Garden news conference.

Sanders responded to the question: “Yeah, we’ve been clear on that from the beginning, and the president’s spoken on it.”

Sanders' predecessor, Sean Spicer, infamously started his job in January by falsely insisting to the press that Trump drew the largest inauguration crowd in history.

This is the sort of thing I want to see more of - established conservatives owning up to the truth about this farce of an administration.

From Newsweek:

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS IS A 'LIAR' WHO SPEWS 'HORSE SHIT' FOR TRUMP, GOP STRATEGIST SAYS

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a "serial congenital liar" who buries the American people "in an avalanche of horse shit" and must know in her soul that what she's doing is wrong, a GOP strategist and media consultant said Monday night.

Rick Wilson piled on Sanders after the White House mouthpiece defended Trump's use of the insult "Pocahontas" during a White House reception honoring the Navajo code talkers, a group of Native American World War II heroes. Sanders said the term was "not a racial slur," even though Native Americans absolutely see it as one.

Sanders also flipped Trump's comment into a further attack on Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), the target of Trump's insult. She repeated Trump's dubious claim that Warren lied about Native American heritage "to advance her career."

Wilson found Sanders’ responses to be deplorable, and yet another blow to any integrity she could have left.

“The reason she does that is because her job is contingent upon her being a serial congenital liar in defense of Donald Trump’s latest outrages,” Wilson said on CNN. “I mean, she probably has some tiny, shriveled husk left in her soul where she realizes this is the wrong thing to do. But she does it anyway because otherwise they’ll replace her.”

rtx3k2xy.jpg
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders holds the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S. November 27, 2017.REUTERS/JONATHAN ERNST

Wilson admitted press secretaries are often in difficult positions, no matter who is the president, but he accused Trump of intentionally stoking race issues.

“Few presidents go out and sling overt racial code words like that, few presidents go out and crap on the dignity and legacy of people like these code talkers, these heroic veterans,” he said.

Wilson continued: “And then send their press secretary out to answer questions in a way that isn’t saying, ‘Wow, the president regrets what he said today, he made a mistake, he truly wishes he had not said that.’ Instead she goes out, tries to bury people in an avalanche of horse shit every day, because this is her job.”

Sanders’ defenses of Trump’s outlandish and false claims have often put her at loggerheads with the media and stirred accusations of outright lying on her part.

Earlier this month, Sanders was asked if the White House agreed with Trump's assertions that the women who have accused him of sexual harassment are lying. Trump declared the accusations “fake news” and “made-up stuff” during a Rose Garden news conference.

Sanders responded to the question: “Yeah, we’ve been clear on that from the beginning, and the president’s spoken on it.”

Sanders' predecessor, Sean Spicer, infamously started his job in January by falsely insisting to the press that Trump drew the largest inauguration crowd in history.
I think she lies to herself. She is an evangelical. This is an interesting blog which I find to be related. I found it on the r/Trumpgret subreddit

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s like the poster who said that Evangelicals sees it as a choice to do one abhorrent thing to stop the killing of millions of fetuses. When people believe the ends justifies the means, there’s no end to what they believe is ok for them to do.
Exactly. The ends justifies the means on this single issue. They would all vote for and usher in the Antichrist if he promised to abolish abortion.

And the GOP and Trump do not care about fetuses or children. If they did, they would not perpetually sabotage programs for poor children to keep them fed and for access to healthcare. The Republican led congress just allowed CHIP to expire. No plan to renew it. That means low income pregnant women who don't qualify for Medicaid and can't afford health insurance are cut off prenatal care, children whose parents earn too much for Medicaid but can't afford health insurance are cut off healthcare.. but the GOP has them trained as single issue voters.