[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

22449625_1916341771730777_36008856510750694_n.jpg

I don’t know how, but before the election, I saw a post on FB where all the commenters were evangelicals going on in a roundabout way about how sometimes you have to do bad to do good, how god works in mysterious ways and how basically, don’t question the vessel that does his work, god bless Jesus good lord hallelujah mmhmmm amen. They kept saying “vessel”. Then one of the commenters, who was black, tried to place Hillary into that role and got totally shut down. Like, shut up brother Wilson.

While he actually used Hillary’s name, very few of the other evangelicals wrote “Trump”. I thought that was super weird. I mean, they literally voted for the guy they felt too ashamed to name. It’s like, maybe god wanted Voldemort to be president?

Well, they got their anti-abortion Supreme Court justice and all these anti-abortion laws being passed. And also, repeal of anti-discrimination laws and ability to receive government funds. It’s a boondoggle.

I don’t know how, but before the election, I saw a post on FB where all the commenters were evangelicals going on in a roundabout way about how sometimes you have to do bad to do good, how god works in mysterious ways and how basically, don’t question the vessel that does his work, god bless Jesus good lord hallelujah mmhmmm amen. They kept saying “vessel”. Then one of the commenters, who was black, tried to place Hillary into that role and got totally shut down. Like, shut up brother Wilson.

While he actually used Hillary’s name, very few of the other evangelicals wrote “Trump”. I thought that was super weird. I mean, they literally voted for the guy they felt too ashamed to name. It’s like, maybe god wanted Voldemort to be president?

Well, they got their anti-abortion Supreme Court justice and all these anti-abortion laws being passed. And also, repeal of anti-discrimination laws and ability to receive government funds. It’s a boondoggle.

Yeah, it’s going to blow up in their faces imho.
Especially with the younger generations.
As for the SCOTUS, I also feel that it will see changes to the fundamental structure of how it runs just like our Congress will need to eventually do.
Guess we’ll se.

Last edited:
It is important to bear in mind that for many hard core "apocalypse now" evangelicals the laws of the land and the activities of the unbelievers have as much impact on how the wrath of god falls as does the good works and intentions and prayers of the believes. If you take that perspective you can see why they fret over the "sins" of others. So if the President is a sinner (one guy) but he makes it harder for millions to commit particularly bad sins the math adds up to back the one to keep many many more sins from happening.

Good idea, do you think we can do it? First we have to convince him he's an INFJ.
not necessarily, my Trumpianesque analysis of the infraction bin reveals that infjs rarely are infracted

not necessarily, my Trumpianesque analysis of the infraction bin reveals that infjs rarely are infracted
Lol, is that because we get a feeling when our luck is just about to run out ?

That’s an op-ed.
An opinion piece.
It doesn’t factually prove anything.

And he can’t leak the info he did, if he doesn’t work for the govt. anymore...besides him not revealing anything secret.
If the President denies the conversations took place then you can’t say he leaked anything true (or anything at all for that matter), so therefore - he didn’t leak anything confidential right?
But even if they did take place...it’s his own memories of the meeting and nothing confidential was revealed by his press releases either.
He didn’t reveal anything top secret...he could have written a book and they couldn’t have stopped him.
He probably is already actually.
And speaking of lying to Congress...how about that Jeff Sessions guy?
Been caught...what, 3 times lying now to Congress about Russian ties?
Can’t even count how many times Trump has lied.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

“When somebody says something about me, I am able to go ‘bing, bing, bing’ and I take care of it.” -Donald Drumpf

Weird facts..

*Donald Trump built the Taj Mahal (Individually) lego brick by lego brick.
*loves Mexican food
*reads a lot of Vogon poetry

Gets confused by the president of Virgina, the Virgin Islands, and watches a lot of KCTV live (he lost the remote control, blames Melania).

22728839_10156426061887908_9013458820625233954_n.png

Damn if this isn’t relevant right now...
*sigh*

1376487_708085759219410_697369931_n.jpg

This is pretty fucked -

Pay attention to what is actually happening in the House of Representatives.
The POTUS Show is smoke and mirrors, taken up by our largely ratings-driven press.

While we are all sidetracked by Trump/Pence and the NFL, Trump vs. Puerto Rico, Harvey Weinstein & the Sexual Predation of All Hollywood, the Russian Hacking of the election, or the MLB American League Division Playoffs this week, it's worth noting that the following bills have been introduced in the House of Representatives:

1. HR 861 to Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency (Like to breathe? This one is not for you.)

2. HR 610 - Vouchers for Public Education (which may end free public education as we know it)

3. HR 899 to Terminate the Department of Education (which may lead to greater disparity between states but nobody who uses public education ever moves so it's all good)

4. HR 69 to Repeal the Rule Protecting Wildlife (nobody likes nature anyway, right?)

5. HR 370 to Repeal the Affordable Care Act (didn't we already try this umpteen times?)

6. HR 354 to De-fund Planned Parenthood (because exactly none of your tax dollars go toward abortion services)

7. HR 785 - National "Right to Work" (this one is actually a 'Right to fire you whenever your boss feels like it" law, and it would effectively end unions)

8. HR 83 - Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill (California should just secede now and take all its money)

9. HR 147 to Criminalize Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”) (because these private decisions should be made by your legislator and employer)

10. HR 808 to Impose Sanctions Against Iran (even though they are in compliance with the agreement according to those in the know)

This is pretty fucked -

Pay attention to what is actually happening in the House of Representatives.
The POTUS Show is smoke and mirrors, taken up by our largely ratings-driven press.

While we are all sidetracked by Trump/Pence and the NFL, Trump vs. Puerto Rico, Harvey Weinstein & the Sexual Predation of All Hollywood, the Russian Hacking of the election, or the MLB American League Division Playoffs this week, it's worth noting that the following bills have been introduced in the House of Representatives:

1. HR 861 to Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency (Like to breathe? This one is not for you.)

2. HR 610 - Vouchers for Public Education (which may end free public education as we know it)

3. HR 899 to Terminate the Department of Education (which may lead to greater disparity between states but nobody who uses public education ever moves so it's all good)

4. HR 69 to Repeal the Rule Protecting Wildlife (nobody likes nature anyway, right?)

5. HR 370 to Repeal the Affordable Care Act (didn't we already try this umpteen times?)

6. HR 354 to De-fund Planned Parenthood (because exactly none of your tax dollars go toward abortion services)

7. HR 785 - National "Right to Work" (this one is actually a 'Right to fire you whenever your boss feels like it" law, and it would effectively end unions)

8. HR 83 - Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Bill (California should just secede now and take all its money)

9. HR 147 to Criminalize Abortion (“Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act”) (because these private decisions should be made by your legislator and employer)

10. HR 808 to Impose Sanctions Against Iran (even though they are in compliance with the agreement according to those in the know)

More stuff like this please!

Also some good resources:
https://www.congress.gov/
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/