My friend abruptly... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

My friend abruptly...

Here is the letter I wanna send her.

Dear iopoij,

I am sorry if I came off as angry in my other letter, I felt hurt.

I want you to know that I value our friendship very highly, I love you and hope we are friends for a long while.

But as of late, as I stated in my other letter, I feel hurt. I feel like your ignoring me, because you never talk to me, and like I said earlier you talk to our other friends.

I can see us falling apart if this continues, I don't want to loose you. :(

So if you need something, if you need your space or anything else, I will respect that because I want us to keep being friends. And I know you do also want to be friends. I have my needs you have yours we can work together to ensure both needs are met.

I need to know why this is happening or else I cannot stop the offending behavior.

Again I love you and will always be there for you I think we can work things out.

And again I apologize for coming off as bitchy in the other letter, I hope you weren't hurt.

From
Karina
PS if you aren't comfortable talking it over you can write me a letter and we can work it out that way.

You know I think this is far superior to my other letter, what an idiot I am why didn't I send this one!

Ok so you mean more like this

I highly value our friendship

But as of late Ive been feeling quite hurt, I feel like your ignoring me.

I can easily see us falling apart if this continues, I don't want to loose you.

I will respect your needs, so if you need time alone or anything else you can tell me.

I want to remain friends and I will always be there for you etc.

Yup, this is it. Great job. Now go take your nap and ease your head.

So basically I talked to her and she said she doesn't want to be friends anymore without much of an explanation.

It wasn't that I was smothering her apparently I am the cause of a lot of stress for her.

What a bitch...

It's not like she is exactly a relaxing friend to have.

She doesn't deserve me.

I am sad I really did love her :m142:

Was it something I did?

Was it that I was depressed?

I can be an ass when I am depressed.

Maybe my negativity overwhelmed her.

I just don't know what to say anymore

She is a bad friend and a bad person.

MAybe I am not good enough for people maybe I can't be anyones friend.

:m142:

I suck I am looking for sympathy what a stupid idea!

Would someone please kick me in the face.

Would someone beat the crap out of me.

I don't deserve anything, I am a bad person.

Oh honey,
You seem so sweet. I can't imagine how this all fell apart, but sometimes it happens. I don't think you did anything horribly wrong nor she. Somethings don't work out. It wasn't nice that she didn't explain herself, but it isn't your fault nor is there anything you can do about it. Her actions have nothing to do with you. You tried and she didn't want to. I imagine you feel dumped and left out. My advice would be to do something for you today. Be Purely you and enjoy that which makes you , you.

I am so sorry. I just want to hug you and make you a daisy chain and cookies.

Why would I open up to anyone!

It clearly is a cry for attention.

My problems really aren't that bad, I exagerate them a lot.

It makes people not like me.

I hate myself.

Oh honey,
You seem so sweet. I can't imagine how this all fell apart, but sometimes it happens. I don't think you did anything horribly wrong nor she. Somethings don't work out. It wasn't nice that she didn't explain herself, but it isn't your fault nor is there anything you can do about it. Her actions have nothing to do with you. You tried and she didn't want to. I imagine you feel dumped and left out. My advice would be to do something for you today. Be Purely you and enjoy that which makes you , you.

I am so sorry. I just want to hug you and make you a daisy chain and cookies.

Thanks dutch.

I think I will go for a walk.

Sweetheart you are good enough!and dont let anyone make you think otherwise!!And everyone has problems and if they make you feel crappy they are that bad....and thats what friends do pull each other out of the crapheap.Im sure you've done the same for her.I'm so sorry,relationships are tempermental but nothing hurts more than being let down by someone who you trusted and thought cared about you.I think you need a night out you deserve some fun!Drinks and dancing should be had!You shouldnt have to put up with this,especially as you didnt even get a proper explanation,not on:hug:i hope you will be alright,x

Some year I've been having

I almost died twice (well three times if you count that other time)

Attempted suicide

Almost got raped

Fell in love, actually me and this roommate I've been talking about fell in love with the same guy. It brought us closer together.

Was ditched by my two closest friends, one of whom ditched me while I was dying.

Joined a secret cult

Did so badly in school that I almost got kicked out

Found out my dad wont have the operation he needs to lead a full life.

Mom got fired

And I might not have enough money to continue going to college

Got diagnosed with a comorbid anxiety disorder

I also had issues with my last roommate

Had phone sex with a guy I'd never met

Went to another country (that was fun)

Went through serious mood swings because I was on the wrong anti depressant medication. (leading me to be suicidal a lot)
I want this year to be over. :m142:

I am wollowing in self absorbed pity. (I am allowed!)

I hate everything

Yet at the same time I see a sliver of hope I will be ok I am just freaking out when I think about it all.

I just wanna get out of this damn school, for now.

Last edited:
oh my. well if it comforts you in the comical sense, an ENTP did the exact same thing to me. the situation differs somewhat because we weren't really friends but only slightly acquainted by romantic interest. she used "busy" as a response too. it should be funny:m142:

You sound like you are dealing and dealing and not seeing any breaks. When I am on the roller coaster of this sort I tend to laugh a lot. I guess I realize there is only so much I can do. Don't give in or up, just keep going and cut lose all those things bringing you down. It may be hard to do so, but the release is so wonderful.I always look forward and move on. I can't say things will get better, just different.

You sound like you are dealing and dealing and not seeing any breaks. When I am on the roller coaster of this sort I tend to laugh a lot. I guess I realize there is only so much I can do. Don't give in or up, just keep going and cut lose all those things bringing you down. It may be hard to do so, but the release is so wonderful.I always look forward and move on. I can't say things will get better, just different.

Yeah I tend to joke around when I am upset

unless I am really upset!

Thanks for the good wishes :m032:

I know I will worry about you until I know you are happier. So know I am thinking about you.

I know I will worry about you until I know you are happier. So know I am thinking about you.

aaaaw shucks stop it

I have actually been a LOT worse off

Weirdly despite everything I am relatvely content

But still upset.

Thanx again for the good wishes

I really aprreciate it.

Im very glad you have survived it all,you are really strong

Hugs. :hug:

And AND this roommate I've been talking about could be charged with criminal negligence for neglecting to take me to the hospital when I attempted suicide!

I decided not to press charges

I am reconsidering

Well no I am not

:m169: