ESTP - R. Lee Ermey
r-lee-ermey1.jpg

ISTJ - Danny Glover
glover.jpg

ESTJ - Rev. Billy Graham
billy_graham_1951.jpg

Bruce Lee ISTP? Really?:m181:

Absolutely. He's damned near the poster boy for ISTPs. He was extremely Ti with a strong Se that he used to back up his technical mind in the physical world. His Fe and Ni were the driving force that he pulled from deep within himself. No doubt whatsoever, on Bruce Lee being an ISTP. None.

The guesses for pretty much everyone are unverifiable and vary wildly across the internet, so I'd just take it with a grain of salt and have fun with it.

Absolutely. He's damned near the poster boy for ISTPs. He was extremely Ti with a strong Se that he used to back up his technical mind in the physical world. His Fe and Ni were the driving force that he pulled from deep within himself. No doubt whatsoever, on Bruce Lee being an ISTP. None.

Haha I've always wondered about that. He seemed extremely extroverted though.

Haha I've always wondered about that. He seemed extremely extroverted though.

You can't do that much physical exertion and focus and not develop a VERY strong Se. However, that doesn't make it his dominant function, just a very strong / well developed secondary. Everything about his approach to martial arts is Ti dominant - very technical and deep understanding of the inner workings... sometimes to a degree that he couldn't explain.

Its very fitting that Colbert is an ENTP.

lol..want to see more extroverted ISTP's? you should see slant in tinychat LOL, istp's ftw.

My house mate is an ISTP but he's nothing like Bruce Lee or Slant :(

There's a marked difference between Colbert's TV persona and his "real" personality.
Watch an out-of-character interview of him.

No cause I'm awesome thats why.

Nikola Tesla and Arnold <3

Nikola Tesla - I knew that he was INTJ! ;) He definetly had very strong Ni. He lived most of life in head. Great choice for INTJ.