My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

Haha well you found the right place! :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hahahah you're the first person that has been able to weird me out:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Dis is 10/10 weird:tearsofjoy: This is a compliment, you actually should be proud lol

Didn't expect to have so much fun in this thread, given the subject of the thread lol
That's true.... Welcome aboard friendo.:smile: You doing okay though, right?

Thank you thank you :) Trying to fit in hahaha
And I'm fine, I've been a lot better. I'm really more sad/disappointed about how it had to end. I really thought we had a something real. I was ready to make it work, but that's my typical life experience, I always get dropped. Always the one putting in all the effort in the end. And the worse of all is that I know once I move on and she realises she fucked up.. she will most likely come running back to me. My ex from 2 years ago dumped me and she is still actively trying to get back with me, trying to convince me she fucked up. lol

Just be you and don't worry about fitting in :)
Well... then just let her. I mean, there is nothing you can do other than continue with your life and like @noisebloom said, the growth after a heartbreak is immerse.
So, this could become a blessing in disguise? It honestly is.. shit.. though but, I really hope you got something concrete from what members on here have told you. You got this!

Just be you and don't worry about fitting in :)
Well... then just let her. I mean, there is nothing you can do other than continue with your life and like @noisebloom said, the growth after a heartbreak is immerse.
So, this could become a blessing in disguise? It honestly is.. shit.. though but, I really hope you got something concrete from what members on here have told you. You got this!
I know when I jump back from this break up i'll be unstoppable :p I just got to climb back up the slope. :)

that's my typical life experience, I always get dropped. Always the one putting in all the effort in the end.

Have you tried seeking potential partners that have a set of characteristics that would reduce the probability of this recurring trend? You shouldn't have to put up with inequitable relationships (overall).