Mutliple Intelligences test for adult literacy and education | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Mutliple Intelligences test for adult literacy and education

I am not arguing that there aren't different intelligences, just saying there should be a better way to measure them.

I am not arguing that there aren't different intelligences, just saying there should be a better way to measure them.

True, like something that actually tests someone's intelligence instead of asking them whether they like or do something a bunch... where people can be dishonest or misinterpret the questions.

Language - 4
Self - 4
Social - 3.43
Logic/Math - 3.29
Nature - 2.86
Body Movement - 2.14
Spatial - 2
Musical - 1.71

I feel the association between logic and math is a little ambiguous. I enjoy pure mathematics/math theory far more than applied math and I feel it has a stronger association with logic than applied math does, but the questioning seems to favor applied math.

Music also favors a performative type and disfavors theory or music appreciation.

Spatial is a bit biased towards location/movement spacial reasoning rather than visual spatial reasoning.

All in all I think it's a good approximation. I feel okay with my scores. I think my music score is a bit low, but I know I appreciate music more in theory than in practice.

Many of these questions are not worded very well. They ask, "do you pride yourself in", "do you consider yourself", "is __ important to you", NOT "are you actually good at this".

I had to reword the questions in my mind in order to get a better idea of what I was actually good at. Then again, self-assessments are never going to be watertight anyway.

Top 3:
Social-5
Language-4.43
Self-4.29

Musical, Spatial-3.71
Nature-3.43
Body-3.29
Math-2.29

Musical: 5
Self: 4.43
Language: 4
Body Movement: 4
Social: 4
Logic/math: 3.43
Spatial: 3.43
Nature: 3.43

lol surprisingly balanced. Jack of all trades, master of... one?