Must see Global Warming Hoax video. Global warming is finished. | INFJ Forum

Must see Global Warming Hoax video. Global warming is finished.

*watching*..it's more than an hour long. will probably comment on it later.

I just finished it, this is incredible.

Can't watch videos, is it possible that someone could describe some of it to me so I can get the gist of it? :sad:

Can't watch videos, is it possible that someone could describe some of it to me so I can get the gist of it? :sad:

Yes of course, he destroys all the climate change lies that have been spewed all around the world for the last 20 years with real research.

Global warming simply doesn't matter. The Earth has a lot of other major problems to solve, which if we do - we would also reduce human-made global warming, regardless of it being a hoax or not.
tumblr_krryizIQxf1qz8guyo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Global warming simply doesn't matter. The Earth has a lot of major problems to solve, which if we do - we would also reduce human-made global warming, regardless of it being a hoax or not.
tumblr_krryizIQxf1qz8guyo1_400.jpg

Thats exactly what he says in the video, Global Warming is a joke and w are wasting time and money on it when there are real issues to tackle in the world.

250 Trillion from the West to 3rd world countries in a redistribution of wealth. All in the name of "climate debt" BarK Obama is going to sign away our freedom in Copenhagen and he will go down as the worst president in history if he does.

Well, if politicians trick the masses to do the right thing, using the hoax phrase "global warming", in order to avoid going into less comprehensible details, I'm fine with that. I don't know if Barack Obama is going to sign such document or not. I'm sure the third world countries aren't responsible for most of the pollution and deforestation done on the planet. Even if a lot of it happens on their own territory.

Well, if politicians trick the masses to do the right thing, using the hoax phrase "global warming", in order to avoid going into less comprehensible details, I'm fine with that. I don't know if Barack Obama is going to sign such document or not. I'm sure the third world countries aren't responsible for most of the pollution and deforestation done on the planet. Even if a lot of it happens on their own territory.

You are fine with 250 trillion dollars being stolen from us in the US and the EU and given to 3rd world despots? I'm not. Specifically because the premise is a lie. And its not the "right thing" C02 emissions do not make the climate warmer, man has not caused global warming or climate change.

People are living in the land of De Nile.

People are living in the land of De Nile.

totally agree, that anyone in this day and age can believe in the lies of the global warming hoaxists is insane to me.

And its not the "right thing" C02 emissions do not make the climate warmer, man has not caused global warming or climate change.
Weeeellll actually, CO2 (and thus emissions) do in fact make the climate warmer. The question lies in whether or not our emissions are actually enough to noticeably change the climate.

Weeeellll actually, CO2 (and thus emissions) do in fact make the climate warmer. The question lies in whether or not our emissions are actually enough to noticeably change the climate.

They're not, see the video.

They're not, see the video.
I'll watch it sometime over the weekend when I have the time to sit down and really pay attention.

The definition of global warming: a hoax created by Al Gore.

My dad is a scientist and he has always believed it to be false.

You are fine with 250 trillion dollars being stolen from us in the US and the EU and given to 3rd world despots? I'm not. Specifically because the premise is a lie. And its not the "right thing" C02 emissions do not make the climate warmer, man has not caused global warming or climate change.
I'm only fine with the mass hysteria in everyday life about global warming, which at least helps some people to educate themselves further about the substantial biological problems.

About the trillions, woah. That's a big number, you know. I doubt you can even imagine one trillion properly. And yet, it's only a number. The mountain still sits over there and doesn't care. Now, if we were giving them mountains, then I would have been more concerned.

I will agree to one thing: the solution isn't just giving money to the third world countries, because that doesn't really help them magically. If you give the homeless enough money to build a smart self-sustainable house, he won't do it, because he doesn't have the training. He wouldn't even know where to get the materials from, how to use them, how to maintain it etc. You need a long-term dedicated strategy, if you really want to help someone.