Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

I just wanted to throw this out there, b/c as Mr.S and I were eating lunch and watching the CC on the news regarding the crash ... there is this push for "real time" flight recording. Mr.S responded that in the U.S.A. all planes are being recorded in real time, it's impossible to lose them. The dispatcher is the person tracking real time flight constantly. How things are handled in other countries is another story.

So yes ... aliens and all that. :D I'm kind of hoping for a sequel to LOST.

This is easier to do inland where you can have installations everywhere and the plane gets handed off to different stations so that somebody is seeing it almost all the time. Ocean going planes have a problem in that there's no installations in the ocean - a lot of the ocean doesn't have radar most of the time, except for satellites.

Also there's the idea of streaming the flight data recordings in real time - making the black box transmit data instead of holding it until it's too late.

The issue there is satellite coverage and bandwidth. "But planes have internet!" Well, yes. They often have kind of crappy and some times expensive internet access, and it isn't available to just everyone because the bandwidth is so limited and difficult to manage. There's also the problem that the internet over satellite wifi is transmitting from many decentralized locations and simply allows the craft to connect and download from the network. Real time black box transmission means the satellite would also have to gather unique transmissions from all the planes it services in addition to its already limited bandwidth that it uses for other things, such as internet.

Can it be done? Probably. It's not going to happen over night though.

So who would hijack a plane but not claim responsibility for it?

Traditionally you hijack something to make demands or to draw attention to your cause....so what gives?

Traditionally you hijack something to make demands or to draw attention to your cause....so what gives?

Maybe they weren't originally on there to hijack the plane but something went wrong with their plan and they just then decided the plane could not land where it was going to. Maybe they were going to do something else later on but had to abort it and didn't want to risk capture if people found out whatever plan they had. Who knows.

A woman I have in my facebook feed declared an Rothschild was on the plane. I have asked her for a link to an article on how she knows this. I've searched for a list of passenger names and cannot find one.

My theory is if there was a Rothschild on the plane - then the aliens took him hostage - did a "makeover" on him - and will return the plane with all passengers alive and well. Hahahahahahaha....

She, however, claimed a huge secret will be unveiled as to the cloaking and dimensional travel technology that has been around for a while.

It's the Ides of March today, the day Julius Ceasar, the emperor of Rome, was killed by his own senate. It's also a full moon in Virgo, so completions are also possible. The mystery of the missing Malaysia flight 370 is continuing to unfold as stories are being changed to reflect the mounting pressure from families and the public to tell the truth. The Chinese government is even accusing the Malaysian government of withholding information (the pot calling the kettle black here?) Who is really involved and what really happened?

I have felt, ever since the plane's disappearance was first reported, that there were many other elements at play, in why the plane disappeared and how. Now there are new developments concerning patents involving Freescale Semiconductor, its owner, Blackstone Investments and Jacob Rothschild, who owns it all. Four of the 5 patent holders were on that plane (the four inventors) and in the event of their death, the patent ownership ultimately goes to Rothschild, who could be compared to Julius Ceasar, considering the extent of his wealth, power, and control in the world.

In the spirit of the ongoing revelation (from the word 'reveal') of the truth, we live in a world that is increasingly connected and transparency is required. Wouldn't it be interesting if this ides of March begins the downfall of the family which has been at the helm of much of the world economic and political activity since the 1700s?

We are very limited in the news we can search over here in the US. Can anyone find a list of passengers?

Reactions: muir
Maybe they weren't originally on there to hijack the plane but something went wrong with their plan and they just then decided the plane could not land where it was going to. Maybe they were going to do something else later on but had to abort it and didn't want to risk capture if people found out whatever plan they had. Who knows.

No there is something signicficant about the place the plane went offline....i think it was the in the airspace bordering two countries. If you want to hijack a plane you need to know you can reach your planned destination and you want to be sure that you are out of the jurisdiction of anyone who can stop you

There is an island out there (i'll need to look the name of it up) which is owned by the british government. It has a military instilation which has been used by the CIA for rendition flights. It has a landing strip

A woman I have in my facebook feed declared an Rothschild was on the plane. I have asked her for a link to an article on how she knows this. I've searched for a list of passenger names and cannot find one.

My theory is if there was a Rothschild on the plane - then the aliens took him hostage - did a "makeover" on him - and will return the plane with all passengers alive and well. Hahahahahahaha....

She, however, claimed a huge secret will be unveiled as to the cloaking and dimensional travel technology that has been around for a while.

We are very limited in the news we can search over here in the US. Can anyone find a list of passengers?

That would be a massive story!

So it could be about suppressing or controlling new technology? They shouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket; if its true though it will go across the web and the rothschilds wouldn't come out of that looking too good

Freescale Semiconductor confirmed that it had 20 employees on board missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
The company said that 12 of the 20 are from Malaysia while the other eight are from China.

The company is a global one that is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has operations in more than 20 countries. Its technologies were used in the U.S. mission to land a man on the moon as well as the first two-way mobile radio that had a power supply and receiver for cars.

The company creates technology that is used in a range of products, such as eReaders and location tracking in smart mobile devices.

The fact that the company had so many employees on the plane has sparked suspicion from people trying to solve the mystery of MH370, which vanished early Saturday morning and hasn’t been heard from for over a week.
Theories surrounding the connection between Freescale and the plane include some kind of cloaking device that turned the plane invisible.
Kim Hayes, posting on the company’s Facebook page, noted some of theories going around by asking a series of questions:

“Why were so many freescale employees traveling together?
What were their jobs. Were they on a mission and if so what was this mission?
Can these employees be the cause of the disappearance of this plane?
Could the plane have been then hijacked and these people kidnapped?
Did these employees hold valuable information, did they have any valuable cargo with them?
Did they know company and technologicial secrets?
With all the might of technology why cant this plane be located? Where is this plane where are these people?”

Tineeka Green added: “Im with Kim, hearing all about this company on Australian news at the moment, they’re talking about how 20 freescale employees who design and produce embedded hardware could have had devices that could have interfered with aircraft technology ultimately bringing down the plane, I am curious what was there mission over there??”
Freescale didn’t give more details about the employees, including their identities, but people from the company said that two of the employees are Test 1 Process Engineers and another is a Test 1 Manufacturing Manager.
Another said on the company’s Facebook page that one of the employees is Suhaili Mustafa, a graduate of Purdue University who works in Malaysia.
An employee from the company said that it is providing support for the families of those on board.
It’s not clear what the employees were headed to Beijing for. The plane took off from Kuala Lumpur.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/562572-freescale-semiconductor-20-employees-on-board-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane/

Last edited:
Reactions: muir and SealHammer
No there is something signicficant about the place the plane went offline....i think it was the in the airspace bordering two countries. If you want to hijack a plane you need to know you can reach your planned destination and you want to be sure that you are out of the jurisdiction of anyone who can stop you

There is an island out there (i'll need to look the name of it up) which is owned by the british government. It has a military instilation which has been used by the CIA for rendition flights. It has a landing strip

Who says all hijackers are competent?

Last edited:
Motorola announced that their semiconductor division would be divested on October 6, 2003 to create Freescale. Freescale completed its IPO on July 16, 2004.

On September 15, 2006, Freescale agreed to a $17.6 billion buyout by a consortium led by Blackstone Group and its co-investors, Carlyle Group, TPG Capital, and Permira.[SUP][20][/SUP] The buyout offer was accepted on November 13, 2006 following a vote by company shareholders. The purchase, which closed on December 1, 2006, was the largest private buyout of a technology company until the Dell buyout of 2013 and is one of the ten largest buyouts of all time.[SUP][21][/SUP]

Freescale filed to go public on February 11, 2011 and completed its IPO on May 26, 2011. Freescale is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol FSL. At the time of the IPO, the company had $7.6 billion in outstanding debt on its books,[SUP][22][/SUP] and the company is being investigated for misconduct related to this IPO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor#Legal_troubles

Reactions: SealHammer
That would be a massive story!

So it could be about suppressing or controlling new technology? They shouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket; if its true though it will go across the web and the rothschilds wouldn't come out of that looking too good

Yes. It is most definitely about revealing suppressed technology.
I just read something else which suggests that is the plan.
It is also said there is an effort underway to return the plane and/or passengers intact and unharmed.

I guess we'll see. I'm putting this out there in case it's true we can be on the look out for clues.

Reactions: muir
wow...this just keeps getting more and more crazy!

I agree - LOST 2!

Obama found them and then dumped their bodies in the ocean.

wow...this just keeps getting more and more crazy!

I agree - LOST 2!

Before reading this post, I was just about to type that it was a tie-in to a reality TV version of LOST. Great minds? XD

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a plane full of people.

While such incidents are always tragic, it's making headlines because there were some US citizens on the plane, including a child I think.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] This is right up your alley...

Reactions: muir and say what
While such incidents are always tragic, it's making headlines because there were some US citizens on the plane, including a child I think.

I mean yeah it's sad. But sad shit happens every second. It just seems like it's getting too much airtime when there are other things people could be educating themselves about. It just seems very sensationalist to me, like everything on the news.

The news is fucking retarded nowadays, especially Fox News. I watch that stuff and get baffled.

I mean yeah it's sad. But sad shit happens every second. It just seems like it's getting too much airtime when there are other things people could be educating themselves about. It just seems very sensationalist to me, like everything on the news.

The news is fucking retarded nowadays, especially Fox News. I watch that stuff and get baffled.

Oh yeah I totally agree. It's just the media and the government need something to keep us focused on while they swindle us. XD

I don't know...I think the magical disappearance of over 200 people is pretty news worthy. They just went *poof*