Merkabah | Page 80 | INFJ Forum
Felt detached from my body but I did not see the top of my head. Still looking through my eyes. Its like I was very tall but also not at the same time.
How bizarre.
So you know that for quite some time I had been going to pain management and that I was taking high levels of narcotic drugs prescribed to me…
Anyhow, when I went cold turkey and hit the full on withdrawal effects some really weird shit happened around here…these are all verified by my lovely Sensiko and in most cases she heard it when I was too self-absorbed in the nightmare of withdrawal.
There were knockings inside the walls…at one point I managed to fall asleep for about 5 mins at a time…somewhere in the 3rd day I think…anyhow, not once but twice…I woke with a start seemingly slightly before or simultaneously with the bedroom door soundly like someone ran into it.
While this was happening I kept seeing a place like limbo…I felt that it was…I felt like I could get trapped there…there were bits and pieces from all over the place…things I recognized and things I didn’t…sections of bridges hung suspended in the air…there were other people there who somehow became trapped. There was some sort of old temple of sorts but it wasn’t just a temple it was also a machine…and it was broken…and that’s why everyone was stuck…I didn’t know how to fix it. The longer I stayed there the more the people there…many of whom seemed to be joined with the ground or the buildings or the background…they started to notice me more…and I knew the longer I was there I would eventually vanish too in thousands of years. I kept waking with a start as these were fever-fueled withdrawal dreams.
I don’t think this was a poltergeist…I think it was the misfirings of my mind and maybe even me jumping in and out of body…but I cannot say for sure of course…that is a highly personal and subjective…slightly unreliable from my perspective as I was detoxing…but strange nonetheless. I DO trust what my lovely lady said she heard.
But I cannot draw a deep conclusion from it.

I do become aware in dreams quite often and on occasion I run into someone I know in these dreams too.
I always try to get them to see that they are in a dream too, I ask them to remember a key word…most respond in a dreamy stupor…as if it were reality…there was one time I met Sensiko in a dream and I was really hopeful that she would remember, but alas she did not. Does that mean I wasn’t actually connected (I have posted some articles on here recently concerning people connecting in dreams)? No…perhaps it’s just my own creation in my mind…that could very well be the answer to my question as to why no one seems to remember. But I will keep trying…there have been many, many accounts of people sharing dreams…or like the article I posted they had people purposefully trying to get people to dream of a certain image…to which they had incredible results.
So hopefully one time (as it’s already not that often that I become self-aware) it will work.
Speaking of self-aware….wouldn’t that be awesome one day to become aware of this life just like we do in dreams when you realize it’s all BS?

Reactions: muir
Did Ancient People Really Have Lifespans Longer Than 200 Years?

LONGEVITY-ANCIENT.jpg

Top left: A carving on a Taoist temple; Taoist masters throughout history are said to have lived hundreds of years. (Shutterstock*) Bottom left: An illustration from “Shahnama,” a 10th century Persian poem listing lifespans for kings of hundreds of years and even over 1,000. (Wikimedia Commons) Right: A painting of the biblical figure, Abraham, by Rembrandt; Abraham is said to have far outlived the lifespan expected in modern humans. (Wikimedia Commons) Background: (L-R) An ancient Sumerian tablet (Wikimedia Commons), an ancient Chinese medical text (Defun/iStock/Thinkstock), and Hebrew writing (Shutterstock*)

It isn’t only biblical figures who lived to well-seasoned ages of 900 years or more.
Ancient texts from many cultures have listed life spans most modern people find simply and literally unbelievable.

Some say it’s due to misunderstandings in the translation process, or that the numbers have symbolic meaning–but against the many explanations are also counterarguments that leave the historian wondering whether the human lifespan has actually decreased so significantly over thousands of years.

For example, one explanation is that the ancient Near East understanding of a year could be different than our concept of a year today.
Perhaps a year meant an orbit of the moon (a month) instead of an orbit of the sun (12 months).

But if we make the changes accordingly, while it brings the age of the biblical figure Adam down from 930 to a more reasonable 77 at the time of his death, it also means he would have fathered his son Enoch at the age of 11.
And Enoch would have only been 5 years old when he fathered Methuselah.

Similar inconsistencies arise when we adjust the year figures to represent seasons instead of solar orbits, noted Carol A. Hill in her article “Making Sense of the Numbers of Genesis,” published in the journal “Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith” in December 2003.

Similar problems have arisen when adjusting ages in ancient texts with the assumption that authors used a certain pattern for skewing the actual ages (such as multiplying them by a given number).

“Numbers [in Genesis] could have both real (numerical) and sacred (numerological or symbolic) meaning,” Hill wrote.

Mathematical Patterns?

In both Genesis and in the 4,000-year-old Sumerian King List–which lists the reigns of single kings in Sumer (ancient southern Iraq) as exceeding 30,000 years in some cases–analysts have noted the use of square numbers.

Much like the Bible, the King List shows a steady decline in lifespans.
The list differentiates between pre-flood and post-flood reigns.

The pre-flood reigns are significantly longer than the post-flood, though even post-flood lifespans are shown to be several hundred years or more than 1,000 years.
In the Bible, we see a progressive decline over the generations from Adam’s 930-year life, to Noah’s 500 years, to Abraham’s 175.

Dwight Young of Brandeis University wrote of the post-flood lifespans in the Sumerian King List:

“It is not merely because of their largeness that some of these numbers appear artificial. Etana’s 1560 years, to cite the longest, is but the sum of the two preceding reigns. … Certain spans seem simply to have arisen as multiples of 60. Other large numbers may be recognized as squares: 900, the square of 30; 625, the square of 25; 400, the square of 20 … even among smaller figures, the square of six appears more frequently than one might expect.”

Young’s article, titled “A Mathematical Approach to Certain Dynastic Spans in the Sumerian King List,” was published in the Journal of Near Eastern Studies in 1988. Paul Y. Hoskisson, director of the Laura F. Willes Center for Book of Mormon Studies wrote along a similar vein of the patriarch ages in the Bible in a short article for the Neal A. Maxwell Institute for Religious Scholarship.

On the other hand, looking at patterns, co-founder of the Church of God in South Texas Arthur Mendez thinks the rate of decline in longevity from pre-flood times as recorded in ancient texts to today matches the rate of decay observed in organisms when they are exposed to radiation or toxins.

Accounts in Many Cultures, Including Chinese and Persian

In ancient China, super-centenarians were also commonplace, according to many texts.
Joseph P. Hou, Ph.D., acupuncturist, wrote in his book “Healthy Longevity Techniques”:

“According to Chinese medical records, a doctor named Cuie Wenze of the Qin dynasty lived to be 300 years old. Gee Yule of the later Han dynasty lived to be 280 years old. A high ranking Taoist master monk, Hui Zhao, lived to be 290 years old and Lo Zichange lived to be 180 years old. As recorded in the The Chinese Encyclopedia of Materia Medica, He Nengci of the Tang dynasty lived to be 168 years old. A Taoist master, Li Qingyuan, lived to be 250 years old. In modern times, a traditional Chinese medicine doctor, Lo Mingshan of Sichuan province, lived to be 124 years old.”

Dr. Hou said the Eastern key to longevity is “nourishing life,” including not only physical nourishment, but also mental and spiritual nourishment.
The Shahnameh or Shahnama (“The Book of Kings”) is a Persian epic poem written by Ferdowsi around the end of the 10th century A.D.
It tells of kings reigning 1,000 years, several hundred years, down to 150 years, and so on.

Modern Claims of Longevity

Even today, people report lifespans of some 150 or more years.
These reports often come from rural areas, however, where documentation is scant.

Documentation was probably even less valued in rural communities more than a century ago, making it harder to prove such claims.

One example is that of Bir Narayan Chaudhary in Nepal.

In 1996, Vijay Jung Thapa visited Chaudhary in Tharu village of Aamjhoki in the Tarai region. Chaudhary told him he was 141 years old, Thapa wrote in an article for India Today.
If this claim was true, Chaudhary trumped the Guinness World Record holder for the longest life ever recorded by almost 20 years.

But Chaudhary didn’t have the papers to prove it.
He did, however, have collective village memory.

“Almost all the elders around remember their youth when Chaudhary (already an elder) would talk about working in the first Nepal survey of 1888,” Thapa wrote. “Village logic goes that he must have been more than 21 then, since the survey was a responsible job.

Chaudhary claims to have been 33 and still a stubborn bachelor.”

Many people in the Caucasus region of Russia similarly claim ages reaching even over 170 years without the documentation to back their claims.
Dr. Hou wrote:
“These exceptionally long-lived people have invariably lived humble lives, doing hard physical work or exercise, often outdoors, from youth well into old age. Their diet is simple, as is their social life involving families. One example is Shisali Mislinlow who lived to be 170 years old and gardened in the Azerbaijan region in Russia. Mislinlow’s life was never hurried. He said, ‘I am never in a hurry, so don’t be in a hurry to live, this is the main idea. I have been doing physical labor for 150 years.’”

A Matter of Faith?

The issue of longevity in ancient times has long been connected to Taoist practices of internal alchemy, or mind-body cultivation, in China.
Here, longevity was connected with virtue.

Likewise it is intertwined with Western spiritual beliefs as part of the Bible.

Mendez quoted first century Roman-Jewish historian Titus Flavius Josephus:

“Now when Noah had lived three hundred and fifty years after the Flood … But let no one, upon comparing the lives of the ancients with our lives, and with the few years which we now live, think that what we have said of them is false; or make the shortness of our lives at present an argument, that neither did they attain to so long a duration of life, for those ancients were beloved of God, and [lately] made by God himself; and because their food was then fitter for the prolongation of life, might well live so great a number of years: and besides, God afforded them a longer time of life on account of their virtue, and the good use they made of it.”

For now, modern scientists are left either to believe what ancient records and village memory have to say about seemingly unbelievable lifespans, or to consider the accounts exaggerations, symbolism, or misunderstandings.
For many, it’s simply a matter of faith.

How bizarre.
So you know that for quite some time I had been going to pain management and that I was taking high levels of narcotic drugs prescribed to me…
Anyhow, when I went cold turkey and hit the full on withdrawal effects some really weird shit happened around here…these are all verified by my lovely Sensiko and in most cases she heard it when I was too self-absorbed in the nightmare of withdrawal.
There were knockings inside the walls…at one point I managed to fall asleep for about 5 mins at a time…somewhere in the 3rd day I think…anyhow, not once but twice…I woke with a start seemingly slightly before or simultaneously with the bedroom door soundly like someone ran into it.
While this was happening I kept seeing a place like limbo…I felt that it was…I felt like I could get trapped there…there were bits and pieces from all over the place…things I recognized and things I didn’t…sections of bridges hung suspended in the air…there were other people there who somehow became trapped. There was some sort of old temple of sorts but it wasn’t just a temple it was also a machine…and it was broken…and that’s why everyone was stuck…I didn’t know how to fix it. The longer I stayed there the more the people there…many of whom seemed to be joined with the ground or the buildings or the background…they started to notice me more…and I knew the longer I was there I would eventually vanish too in thousands of years. I kept waking with a start as these were fever-fueled withdrawal dreams.
I don’t think this was a poltergeist…I think it was the misfirings of my mind and maybe even me jumping in and out of body…but I cannot say for sure of course…that is a highly personal and subjective…slightly unreliable from my perspective as I was detoxing…but strange nonetheless. I DO trust what my lovely lady said she heard.
But I cannot draw a deep conclusion from it.

I do become aware in dreams quite often and on occasion I run into someone I know in these dreams too.
I always try to get them to see that they are in a dream too, I ask them to remember a key word…most respond in a dreamy stupor…as if it were reality…there was one time I met Sensiko in a dream and I was really hopeful that she would remember, but alas she did not. Does that mean I wasn’t actually connected (I have posted some articles on here recently concerning people connecting in dreams)? No…perhaps it’s just my own creation in my mind…that could very well be the answer to my question as to why no one seems to remember. But I will keep trying…there have been many, many accounts of people sharing dreams…or like the article I posted they had people purposefully trying to get people to dream of a certain image…to which they had incredible results.
So hopefully one time (as it’s already not that often that I become self-aware) it will work.
Speaking of self-aware….wouldn’t that be awesome one day to become aware of this life just like we do in dreams when you realize it’s all BS?
When young, about 15 or so and before I started doing any illegal drugs in my later years, I was highly interested in dreams. I wanted to know what they were, why if they seemed so real they werent just as important as our waking life. So, I started taking larger and larger doses o b6 and b12 before going to sleep. B vitamins are supposed to make your dreams more vivid and help you remember them. One night I believe I took almost an entire small bottler of b12. That night there was a thunder storm and when thunder struck close by I saw a bolt of electricity jump from the fuse box in the room where I was shoot to the side of the room just like lighting might. I was awake when this happened. No scorch marks, no smell of ozone etc. Later that night I was laying in my bed waiting to sleep (its funny how its so hard to sleep when you want to) when I heard what sounded like a chain around a dogs neck at the foot of my bed and panting like a dog. The second I heard this the noise it stopped as if it paused because it saw me in the room. Then I heard it run toward me. Now remember I was 16 or so at the time and I have never done this in my life but at this moment I threw the blanket over my heard because I was ummm... shaken. I stopped taking the b vitamins shortly after that but later on when introduced to drugs, it was a natural progression of curiosity that caused me be opened minded and go that route. I wanted to know about the mind and how easily it could be altered.

These days I am less inclined to do these types of things and I suspect I never will again in my life. I remain open to one but as it turns out I think I have the answer I set out to find those many years ago. Regardless of where we end up, our minds control our perception of this reality.

Last edited:
When young, about 15 or so and before I started doing any illegal drugs in my later years, I was highly interested in dreams. I wanted to know what they were, why if they seemed so real they werent just as important as our waking life. So, I started taking larger and larger doses o b6 and b12 before going to sleep. B vitamins are supposed to make your dreams more vivid and help you remember them. One night I believe I took almost an entire small bottler of b12. That night there was a thunder storm and when thunder struck close by I saw a bolt of electricity from the fuse box in the room where I was shoot to the side of the room just like lighting might. I was awake when this happened. No scorch marks, no smell of ozone etc. Later that night I was laying in my bed waiting to sleep (its funny how its so hard to sleep when you want to) when I heard what sound like a chain around a dogs neck a the foot of my bed and panting like a dog. The second I heard this the noise stopped as if it paused because it saw me in the room. Then I heard it run toward me. Now remember I was 16 or so at the time and I have never done this in my life but at this moment I threw the blanket over my heard because I was ummm... shaken. I stopped taking the b vitamins shortly after that but later on when introduced to drugs, it was a natural progression of curiosity that caused me be opened minded and go that route. I wanted to know about the mind and how easily it could be altered.

These days I am less inclined to do these types of things and I suspect I never will again in my life. I remain open to one but as it turns out I think I have the answer I set out to find those many years ago. Regardless of where we end up, our minds control our perception of our reality.

100% correct my friend.
That is a very interesting incident…you know that electromagnetic fields are responsible for both a higher incidence of paranormal events, but also a higher rate of hallucinations too…I wonder if the lightening and charge it left in the air gave energy to something to manifest…or perhaps it left a slight weak spot in-between universes or higher/lower realms?

100% correct my friend.
That is a very interesting incident…you know that electromagnetic fields are responsible for both a higher incidence of paranormal events, but also a higher rate of hallucinations too…I wonder if the lightening and charge it left in the air gave energy to something to manifest…or perhaps it left a slight weak spot in-between universes or higher/lower realms?

Perhaps but...its my feeling the lighting itself was an illusion.
The point about all that was is that whatever the b vitamins were doing, I think it allowed my brain to dream in a resting state while I was still awake. Or maybe it was something else.

Oh and also you are aware that the earths plate movement has been scientifically prove to cause hallucinations?

Perhaps but...its my feeling the lighting itself was an illusion.
The point about all that was is that whatever the b vitamins were doing, I think it allowed my brain to dream in a resting state while I was still awake. Or maybe it was something else.

Oh and also you are aware that the earths plate movement has been scientifically prove to cause hallucinations?
I gotcha…I missed that part that you thought you were dreaming while awake.
Sure…it could be the plates, or EMF, people suggest that granite and limestone can cause them, along with stilton cheese before bed, and high doses of nutmeg…lol.
So I guess the question is...was it created in your mind, or because of the state of your mind could you see things you normally couldn’t?

Telepathy Between Couples: Is It Real?

love-telepathy-is-it-real-120212-picture-660x433.jpg

When Julie Beischel met Mark Boccuzzi at a conference and agreed to participate in an experiment on telepathy, she didn’t immediately tell him about the powerful connections she’d felt to him; after all, they were strangers.

Now married, however, Beischel and Boccuzzi credit telepathy for helping them meet and fall in love.
“It was like nothing I had ever encountered,” Beischel said.

The data from the experiment backed up her perception, however, and the couple eventually asked Dean Radin, senior scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) that conducted the summer study program, to marry them.

Now, they are co-writing a book, Psychic Intimacy: A Handbook for Couples, that will highlight practical applications of telepathy for couples.
In fact, they’ve suggested that Radin turn the experiment into a dating service.

The field of parapsychology can be tricky for scientists to navigate.
At best, they’re known as a fringe group; at worst, they’re lumped together with astrologers and fortune tellers.

NIH funding is hard to come by.
People were often surprised that Beischel, a “hard-core” scientist with a PhD in pharmacology and toxicology, wrote a book about mediums.

But Beischel, Radin and many others are confident in their ability to answer most skeptics’ question affirmatively: Is telepathy real?

Radin tells the story of Hans Berger, the German who recorded the first human electroencephalogram (EEG) in 1924, who fell while riding a horse and was almost run over by a team of horses racing down the road inches from his head.

His sister, many miles away, sensed the danger and insisted that her father send a telegram to find out what was wrong.
She had never sent a telegram before, and the experience left Burger so curious that he switched from studying math and astronomy to medicine hoping to discover the source of that psychic energy.

About 100 years later, the explanation is still largely a mystery, but about 200 published experiments reveal mental connections that are “way beyond chance,” Radin said.
Not knowing how it works, though, is uncomfortable for many scientists.

“Looking at the experiments and the data, it’s very clear something is going on,” Radin said. “There is doubt because we don’t have a good explanation for it yet.”

Still, even his most skeptical friends have shifted their thinking; while they may not believe it’s real, they no longer feel as strongly that it’s not, Radin said.

love-telepathy-is-it-real-120212-picture2-660x433.jpg

Take the experiment that started Beischel and Boccuzzi’s relationship, which is typical of the type of research parapsychologists conduct: Beischel was in a room by herself, unable to see Boccuzzi.

Boccuzzi was instructed to gaze at her intently on a closed circuit screen that showed her image intermittently.

The data showed Beischel’s physiological responses increasing when Boccuzzi could see her, and spiking the second he couldn’t -- as if her body was saying, “Oh, where did he go?” she said.

And subjects who are emotionally close usually show a greater effect than strangers.

Radin’s Love Study, published in 2008, showed that directing intention toward a loved one (in this case, cancer patients) can activate the recipient’s nervous system.

In British expert Rupert Sheldrake’s studies of telephone telepathy, emotional closeness was shown to be a stronger predictor of success than physical closeness.

Participants were given a pool of four friends who may place a phone call; when the phone rings, the recipient guessed which one it is.
Because those experiments are done at a distance between the subjects, it eliminates forces that could be involved like electromagnetism or gravity.

In the late 1980’s, a debate raged over the results of an technique used to test for telepathy called the Ganzfeld.

“[Pyschologist Ray] Hyman and the other skeptics simply lost the Ganzfeld debate,” said Chris Carter, author of Science and Psychic Phenomena: the Fall of the House of Skeptics.

“Telepathy is a fact, regardless of what the deniers will tell you.
A central point of my book is that the controversy is not really about evidence.

The ‘skeptics’ simply ignore the evidence; when they can't ignore it, they deny it, and when they can't deny it, they try to suppress it.”

Meanwhile, with the rise of quantum biology, Radin can start to tug at the beginning of an explanation for the correlation that rises between people who are physically separated.

Telepathy, he says, looks something like quantum entanglement: When things are correlated at a distance without energy transferred between the two points.

“We don’t have an explanation, but you can almost see a road map for how an explanation could come about,” Radin said. “At least it’s no longer seen as impossible.”

Link: http://news.discovery.com/human/life/love-telepathy-is-it-real-120212.htm

Second Madoff Son Dies: Why Some Blame Karma

dnews-files-2014-09-madoff-140905-jpg.jpg

Ӽ
With the news of convicted Wall Street swindler Bernard Madoff losing a second son – the first to suicide, the most recent to cancer — some have speculated that some sort of divine cosmic justice is being meted out to a man whose Ponzi scheme cost about $65 billion in savings.

A piece on Salon.com noted that the recent deaths of Joan Rivers and Andrew Madoff were attributed to karma on social media:

“2 weeks ago Joan Rivers stated Palestinians deserve to die and they were asking for it,” noted one typical tweeter Thursday evening. “Now she’s dead. #karma.” Another added, “Karma at work there. Without a doubt.” It was a sentiment that had already been expressed elsewhere earlier in the week, when Bernard Madoff’s son Andrew died of mantle cell lymphoma at the age of 48. (Madoff’s other son Mark committed suicide four years ago.) “Bernie Madoff’s last remaining son passed away today,” tweeted one armchair analyst of spiritual payback. “If you have any doubts about Karma catching you for bad deeds, here’s the sad proof.” Another observed, “There’s a mysterious karma that still surrounds Bernie Madoff.”

Karma is a widely-used word and pop culture notion, but is there any validity to the idea that if you put bad stuff out there, it comes back to you?
Let’s take a closer look.

Karma Chameleons

We must first distinguish karma from justice.
After all, if a criminal is apprehended, convicted, and sentenced to prison, that’s not karma, that’s just the ordinary course of justice.

Karma is also not simply paying the consequences for an act.
If you punch someone in the face and get punched in return, that’s just retaliation, not karma.

Instead karma usually refers to delayed and/or extra-judicial moral revenge, something that a person did at one time that they didn’t have to fully answer for – in their critic’s eyes anyway – but paid a higher price for later, in the form of some devastating misfortune.

The word karma comes from a Sanskrit word meaning “fate, work or action.”
The concept of karma varies somewhat among Buddists, Hindus, and Jainists, but the popular understanding is that karma assures that good things will happen to good people and bad things to bad people.

Karma in Buddhism holds that the fate of the soul is determined by its karma or actions.
Every act – whether good or bad, no matter how insignificant – will eventually return to the person who does the act, and with equal force.

However many people mistakenly assume that the good or bad will come back in this lifetime, but that’s not what karma says.
Those who do good deeds will be rewarded in future lives, and those who do bad deeds will be punished in their future lives (such as by being reborn as a lowly animal).

While many Westerners say they believe in karma, most don’t really understand or believe in the Buddhist or Hindu idea of karma.
For one thing, there would no need for prisons or punishment.

Cosmic justice will be meted out in another realm.
Karma is fundamentally linked to belief in reincarnation.

In Western society anyway, the idea of being reborn as a dog or rodent in a future life doesn’t really seem very likely, nor that much of punishment.

There is also a dark, cruel aspect to karma, one that is rarely discussed.
The doctrine of karma holds that everything bad that happens to you is your own fault: the car accident that killed your loved one, the disease that ravages your body, everything.

Karma says that you deserve every moment of pain, anguish and terror in your life.
Had a bad day, or suffered some terrible accident or injustice?

Suck it up, Buttercup: It’s your own fault, and you brought it on yourself in a previous life.

Karma and Statistics

Though there’s no scientific evidence that karma is real, there’s something in science – or, more precisely, statistics – that can look a lot like it.
It’s a phenomenon called “regression to the mean” and it’s a nerdy way of pointing out that, from one perspective, everything “evens out” in the end.

As you may (or may not) remember from math class, the mean describes an average value.
Among the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4, for example, the average or mean is 2.5 (1+2+3+4=10, divided by the number of values, 4).

What does this have to do with real life?
Plenty, because it explains why a string of bad days will likely be followed by a string of good days – or a string of good luck will likely be followed by a string of bad luck – simply by random chance.

Look at it this way: In our everyday lives, both good and bad things happen to us all the time.
We find a great parking space with time left on the meter, for example, or we spill something on our shirt at lunch.

If you rated a great day (when everything went right) as a 10, and a horrible day (when everything went wrong) as a 1, after a large enough sample of days, most days would average at about a 5, and the distribution would form what statisticians call a bell curve.

We all know this intuitively: Most days are not bad, not great, just okay.

What that means, though, is that if you have a series of really good days, sooner or later you will have a series of really bad days – you will regress to the mean.

It will all even out in the end.
But this is not some sort of cosmic justice but simply psychology and statistics.

It’s important to understand that there’s no causal connection between the good and bad days (or a bad act and a bad event).
Experiencing a good or bad day doesn’t create its opposite in the future, and doing a good or bad deed doesn’t create a good or bad thing happening to you in the future.

The death or misfortune of any vilified person can be interpreted as an act of karma, but that’s a result of superstitious thinking.
They say that what comes around goes around, and that we should unto others as we would have them do unto us.

The golden rule is great, and it is certainly true that our actions guide our lives.
But it’s not karma.

That’s a great article…I think it’s totally feasible that we have the same perception…maybe not as powerfully as say, a bird…or perhaps we do, but we just don’t pay attention to it with our own thoughts and shit going on.
I know I have always had no issue being able to tell which way is North, South…etc…without a compass. I wouldn’t necessarily trust it to go off-trail in a forest or some shit…but I have noticed just in my life and own experience that men in particular seem to be able to do that more so than women. Maybe that is a left over remnant of our more simpler brains when we were hunters and gatherers or even older?

Just thought I would throw this up there since I suffer from this syndrome from time to time...

A Scary-Sounding Sleep Disorder: Exploding Head Syndrome

Exploding head syndrome may sound like something out of a science fiction movie, but in fact it's a very real sleep disorder. People with this sleep phenomenon are prone to experiencing loud and sudden noises as they transition in and out of sleep.
Researchers at Washington State University recently published a review of existing literature on exploding head syndrome, a first step toward raising awareness and better understanding this little-known sleep phenomenon. Their analysis of the syndrome reveals a range of symptoms reported by patients:
• Noises are loud and jarring, resembling the popping sounds of firecrackers or gunshots, the slamming sound of a door closing violently, or the boom of an explosion.
• These sounds may be perceived in one or both ears.
• Sometimes the sounds of explosive head syndrome are accompanied by flashes of light.
• In some cases, people will experience mild pain in addition to the noise disruption.
• Women appear to be more likely than men to suffer from this sleep disorder.

Exploding head syndrome appears not to be linked to any serious health consequences. But that doesn't mean it's not disruptive to sleep and well-being. These episodes can be highly disconcerting and frightening, creating anxiety about going to sleep that itself may become an obstacle to a regular routine of healthy rest.
This sleep disorder has received scant attention from the scientific community, but it's not a new phenomenon. Mention in scientific literature of the distinctive symptoms of what's now known as exploding head syndrome date back roughly 150 years.
The scientists who conducted the recent review speculate that this sleep phenomenon occurs when the body's process of transitioning to sleep fails to unfold in proper sequence. Rather than slowing down, certain areas of the brain may actually become more active during the movement from wakefulness to sleep, leading to the perception of loud noise. Other sleep disorders may contribute to an increased likelihood for this phenomenon, as may stress, fatigue, and psychological conditions.
Treatments for exploding head syndrome often include relaxation and exercise to relieve stress, avoiding alcohol, as well as treating other possible sleep issues.
Have you ever experienced this sleep phenomenon? If so, rest assured that the problem is not all in your head. Seek out the advice of a sleep specialist to help you find relief for this very real disorder.
Sweet Dreams,
Michael J. Breus, PhD.

I didn't knew this, i used to have it through a period of time. Everytime i was about to fall asleep i would get knocked by these deafening-electric sound in my head. Sometimes it happened when i was dreaming, which subsequently made me to wake up with sweat and freak out. This also came along with some closed eye visuals, and some weird experiences that still, i can't make sense out of them. Also panic attacks.
Now i don't have them and my head is more clear. But the idea of doing a schizophrenia still goes over my head from time to time.

I didn't knew this, i used to have it through a period of time. Everytime i was about to fall asleep i would get knocked by these deafening-electric sound in my head. Sometimes it happened when i was dreaming, which subsequently made me to wake up with sweat and freak out. This also came along with some closed eye visuals, and some weird experiences that still, i can't make sense out of them. Also panic attacks.
Now i don't have them and my head is more clear. But the idea of doing a schizophrenia still goes over my head from time to time.
It’s a strange experience…yes, I know that electrical feeling quite well…it also happens to be the main side-effect where they tell you not to stop taking certain psych-meds suddenly. You’ll get these electric shocks bad.
Anyhow…it’s a bizarre feeling, I don’t get it too frequently, but once in a while (which is enough) it comes on.
So to fully look at this from a perspective that goes along with this thread…and like me and Eventhorizon were talking about…was it just in your/my head…or was it something else?
You know that there are always all sort of matter that is shooting through our bodies at all time…most of these pass through without causing damage…of course damage is still done…this is why radiation is deadly. Anyhow…we shouldn’t just limit this to things like neutrinos and things of that sort…there are also (according to quantum theory) millions of tiny wormholes, much smaller than we can detect, opening and closing all the time in our reality…just as some scientists think the same thing about minuscule black-holes.
So what happens when one or more of these just so happens to open in just the right area of the brain….exploding head? Hallucinations? do you think you can see ghosts?
maybe you can?
There are all sorts of way that our reality is being manipulated that we don’t normally think about, nor do we understand.
Someday I hope we do.

Its an interesting thing when something can perceive itself and it trys to figure out its position relative to whats around it. And then when it finally knows its own limitations.

It’s a strange experience…yes, I know that electrical feeling quite well…it also happens to be the main side-effect where they tell you not to stop taking certain psych-meds suddenly. You’ll get these electric shocks bad.
Anyhow…it’s a bizarre feeling, I don’t get it too frequently, but once in a while (which is enough) it comes on.
So to fully look at this from a perspective that goes along with this thread…and like me and Eventhorizon were talking about…was it just in your/my head…or was it something else?
You know that there are always all sort of matter that is shooting through our bodies at all time…most of these pass through without causing damage…of course damage is still done…this is why radiation is deadly. Anyhow…we shouldn’t just limit this to things like neutrinos and things of that sort…there are also (according to quantum theory) millions of tiny wormholes, much smaller than we can detect, opening and closing all the time in our reality…just as some scientists think the same thing about minuscule black-holes.
So what happens when one or more of these just so happens to open in just the right area of the brain….exploding head? Hallucinations? do you think you can see ghosts?
maybe you can?
There are all sorts of way that our reality is being manipulated that we don’t normally think about, nor do we understand.
Someday I hope we do.

I've started to have this after my first and only experience with mushrooms, which was really intense and cathartic. Also it came along with the sudden death of someone that i really admired and loved a few days later. Maybe is just me, but i always saw that period with huge emotional resonance. I think i was certainly more sensitive to more subtle, or hidden influences, although i can't really say what it is, and there's still a lot of processing.

Also, what do you mean by minuscule black holes? I heard of that, ocurring in outer space, but never really got the full picture of it, compared with the massive ones.

So this video will give you a quick overview as to what a wormhole is.
One thing that I didn’t hear them mention in reference to the wormholes is “quantum entanglement” (So I added a second video)
Which is more or less when two particles such as a photon from a light are connected to one another…when one is effected the other is effected similarly…it would be like a set of twins who react to everything the other feels. This is part of why some scientists feel that it is the foundation for telekinesis and other such PSI related phenomena. So far…they don’t know how far entangled particles can go while still being entangled…but some believe there is no limit.
They believe this is because they are entangled with wormholes.
A wormholes is just a shortcut from A to B more or less. If you had two dots on opposite sides of a paper, a wormhole would be the equivalent of folding the paper in half connecting the two, but even more to the point that they both exist in the same spot simultaneously.
Here are some short videos explaining both ideas.

On wormholes...
[video=youtube;SLUzJeto0Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SLUzJeto0Wo[/video]

On entanglement...
[video=youtube;wB-PUmWx10A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wB-PUmWx10A[/video]

Reactions: BrokenDaniel
Is the Merkabah energies capable of healing ones self or others?
Yes.
And you will find all sort of people willing to take your money to do long-distance Merkabah healing.
Not that some of them cannot necessarily help you…we are learning that such distances really hold no meaning.
But most charge something like $200 for a hour session which is pretty pricey for something that most claim cannot be activated by anyone but yourself, it is really something you have to put your own effort into and see results yourself.
It’s all about meditation…so if you are unwilling to meditate for at least 20 mins every other day…then I would say don’t bother.
These are highly simplified instructions on the basic description and meditation.
You can find others meditations of you look.

The merkaba is perhaps one of the most accurate representations humanity has of divine energy.
It spins, it flows, it grows in all directions at all times.
It balances and harmonizes, and takes you where you want to be, into the life you are wanting.
It does this both in the physical and the spiritual dimensions: yes, you can actually travel with the merkaba.
Or you can use it to become who you want to be.
The merkaba is the infinite circulating flow of the divine trinity and the four directions, the four elements.
It is all, all at once.

LabradoriteMerkaba.jpg

WHAT’S A MERKABA?

A merkaba is a star tetrahedron, a three dimensional 8 pointed star made from two triangular pyramids, one pointing up and the other down.
It harmonizes male and female energy, much like a Yin/Yang symbol.

The star of David is a two dimensional version of a merkaba, and was reputed to have been painted on the shields of the armies of King David as a symbol of divine protection.

The merkaba does, in fact, step down source energy into the physical and is a representational invocation of “as above, so below”.
The pyramid pointing upwards connects us to heavenly universal energy and represents yang, positive energy flows.
The pyramid pointing downward connects to the earth and resonates with yin, negative energy flows.

The merkaba is emblematic of the greater energy field that surrounds our body beyond our field auric field.
Most people who can view auras see them as a diffuse egg-shaped color field around our body that changes colors and ranges in size from 6-36 inches.

Beyond our Aura we have the etheric field, and further out we have an immense energy field, reputed to grow up to 55 feet across and saucer-shapped when it is fully energized: our Merkaba, our light body.

A properly functioning Merkaba field is not static, but comprised of the two tetrahedrons spinning incredibly fast in opposite directions, creating a light body that is capable of great feats, including interdimensional and interstellar travel.

Merkabas are believed to be the same divine light vehicle used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms.
It is thought by many that the “chariots of fire” mentioned in the bible are these same vehicles.

Mer-Ka-Ba literally means light-spirit-body in Hebrew, denoting the harmonious activation of the three fields.
When your Merkaba is active you are tapped in to all Source energy and locked into the Earth’s living matrix.

Your DNA is fully turned on and the potentional for immortality and time travel are there.
Your soul excels.
Your body heals itself and you have the potential for limitless creation.

HOW TO ACTIVATE & PROGRAM YOUR MERKABA

Your merkaba is in constant communication and connection with all of Source.
It is your creative matrix that allows you to combine your soul intention with the spark of god-energy and literally create your reality however you want.

Like a crystal, it can be programmed through meditation and by setting your intention.
All that is required is for your merkaba to be actively spinning, which is done through breathing exercises and habit, and by simply instructing your merkaba as to what you want it to do.

You are the only one on earth who can work with or program your merkaba.
No other human or healer may influence the programming of your merkaba, although a healer may work on your breathwork and energy patterning to help facilitate merkaba activation.

Most people choose to pattern their merkabas in one of two ways: active or reactive.
Active programming is very yang in energy, task specific, detailed and proactive: if there is negative energy in a room emanating from a person or geopathic stress, you can program your merkaba to deflect it.

If you are wanting a specific job, your merkaba can reach into the energy matrix of the Earth and help conspire to create this specific reality.
Reactive, female patterning is more reactive and open than the active patterning, it tends to use overarching instructions such as “I program my merkaba to flow with ease in this physical earth reality and to see that all my needs and desires are fulfilled for the highest good of all involved.”

There is less judgment of specific situations and more acceptance and anticipation of the synchronicity.
Neutral programming is the way of the Tao, neither reactive nor proactive, it simply is.

Situations come and go with equal lack of prejudice or preference.
This sort of programming is common in those pursuing a monastic life.

A Meditation with Your Merkaba:

Sit or lie down, close your eyes and settle your mind.

First let us see the tetrahedrons surrounding your body: the male pyramid points upwards and begins at your knees, extending several feet above your head.
The female pyramid extends downwards from your shoulders and reaches several feet below your own feet.

Are your pyramids spinning?

Let us activate them now so that each pyramid spins in a different direction — the male pyramid spins from left to right around your body, and the female pyramid spins from right to left around your body.

Together, they energize your meridians more fully.
As they spin, see them create a light field around your body, growing larger and larger in a saucer like shape expanded by the centrifugal force of the merkaba.

Breathe in, and out, in and out, a circular pattern that further fuels your merkaba.
Now think about abou how you, personally, would like to pattern your merkaba.

How will you put your personal computer to work for you?
Take some time to focus your attention on the matter, and set your intention with your merkaba now.

Know that whatever you have intended, your merkaba is now working on it completely, without deviation of failure.
As you have willed it, so shall it be.

Now slowly take your focus off your merkaba, and return to your aura, see the healthy glow all around you, your chakras in tune, your cells turned on to their full potential.

You are energized and you are well.

Return now, into your body, into this room, and be ready for life.

Yes.
And you will find all sort of people willing to take your money to do long-distance Merkabah healing.
Not that some of them cannot necessarily help you…we are learning that such distances really hold no meaning.
But most charge something like $200 for a hour session which is pretty pricey for something that most claim cannot be activated by anyone but yourself, it is really something you have to put your own effort into and see results yourself.
It’s all about meditation…so if you are unwilling to meditate for at least 20 mins every other day…then I would say don’t bother.
These are highly simplified instructions on the basic description and meditation.
You can find others meditations of you look.
Interesting...Thanks for your reply! Is it also possible to store the Merkabah in to an object and save the energy for later? I'm not a fan of crystals but I like wooden swords. I have a lot of them. Since they are wood could you endow the sword with the Merkabah? And would it be able to aide my focus in sparring?

Interesting...Thanks for your reply! Is it also possible to store the Merkabah in to an object and save the energy for later? I'm not a fan of crystals but I like wooden swords. I have a lot of them. Since they are wood could you endow the sword with the Merkabah? And would it be able to aide my focus in sparring?
No…it isn’t like that…everyone has a merkabah. It is nothing more than the energy fields surrounding you.
The idea is…if you can activate them and get them spinning like they are supposed to…like they were intended to do…then you raise your frequency.

I have charged things like crystals before…there are many studies that have shown us the power of intention is real.
If you think good thoughts…then good will return…not always of course…but you understand I’m sure…and of course the same is true for thinking about evil and evil intentions.
If you want to charge something else it is possible…people often use crystals because they supposedly hold the energy better.
Personally, I have done this with many things.
My favorite is a scrying mirror I made. I found this wonderful bronze antique Goddess mirror from Poland…supposedly, (according to the guy I bought it from) the man who made it in Poland fled from the Nazis and this was one of the few things he took with him.
Anyhow, the mirror was no longer there, so I cleaned the Goddess holding the mirror over her head really well and then replaced the missing mirror with a blackened scrying mirror. I sat and meditated over the mirror for quite some time…sending it good intentions, almost as if you are doing Reiki on an object.
No matter what you beliefs are, no one can argue with the power of intention.
I then cleansed it in the sun (for scrying mirrors) and according to ritual.
It is really beautiful…(I’ll take a picture if you are interested), but…
It stays out of my bedroom…it stays covered…it is not played with.
A scrying mirror is a communication tool…even though I have instilled it with good intentions…that doesn’t mean that something with bad intentions cannot come through, it just makes it harder to do so.

Here is a basic way to cleanse an object or crystal.
Even if you don’t believe this new age type of rituals and beliefs…because I myself am pretty skeptical of many things even though I have seen some pretty bizarre things…I believe in the power of intention…and I also believe that rituals like this hold value.
We humans do have a collective consciousness…we are more interconnected than people once thought…so far, they don’t really understand the action of HOW we are connected. I feel similarly about the power of intention.

[SIZE=+3]Clearing & Cleansing
[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]An Area Or Object
[/SIZE]
bar_med.gif

btntny.gif
Objects, Talismans, Spiritual Areas

Anything used for spiritual work should be cleansed of energy before it's used.
That includes an area where spiritual work will be conducted, objects, talismans or tools used for ritual work.

The idea is to clear out any unwanted energies that might affect or interfere with your spiritual experience.
This is especially important for new tools or objects that you will use in a ritual or as a talisman.

celticcross.gif

A talisman is an object consecrated with psychic energy to serve a specific purpose and intent.
It is used to support desired changes and support to it's owners environment or lifestyle.

It can be an object such as a crystal that you keep in your pocket to help you feel calm during a difficult time in your life, or even for something more specific such as a tough meeting you may have that day.

It can be an object such as a necklace that you wear to support protection.
It can be a ring that support and promote a connection between two people, such as a set of wedding rings.

It might even be a statue or picture of your favorite totem animal, god or goddess that promotes your connection with their energy during rituals or when you feel you need their help and strength in your life.

Basically objects are used in rituals to help one focus their energy for a specific intent, as talismans for support away from the ritual space, as representations of specific energies desired to be incorporated in a ritual or to assist a practioner in making a connection to a certain type of spiritual energy or Divine Spirit during a ceremony.

btntny.gif
Clearing and Cleansing

There are many methods to clearing and cleansing, and you may want to make up your own based on your personal beliefs.

Here is a step by step example from beginning to end that works on spaces, objects or even people.
If you're looking for a method to clear and cleanse yourself, check the Clearing, Cleansing & Protecting Your Energies article.

Before you begin, prepare a small alter to hold the objects you'll need for the cleansing and clearing.
Gather together:
  • A white candle.
  • Sage and cedar smudge if you can find it. If not sandlewood incense will suffice.
  • A large feather.
  • A clear quartz crystal.
  • A lighter or book of matches.
  • If this cleansing is for a person, you might need or want to use a proxy. A proxy is an object that acts as a "stand-in". It holds the essence of the person, or even an animal and allows you to focus your energies on the proxy for the cleansing. This is a common method used to conduct long-distance healing rituals.

btntny.gif
When To Cleanse or Consecrate

altar.gif

For ritual space, clearing and cleansing should be done before each use.
This can be done within a minute or two, you don't have to make this a major effort.

The most common practice is to use an incense, walking in a clockwise direction to move out negative and unwanted energies as you say a prayer or spell.

Then to walk around the area a second time to set a shield of protection to keep those energies from re-entering the space.
Any new object you have made or purchased should always be cleansed before use.

Additionally, it's common to empower the object with a specific energy for it's intended use.
For instance, you may find a rose quartz crystal that you want to use for emotional healing rituals or as a tool for healing services.

This crystal should be consecrated with that specific intent and only used for that purpose.
This is true for any object or tool you use for spiritual work, be it a wand, athame, tarot cards, crystals, talismans and even candles used in rituals and ceremonies.

Depending on the amount of use will dictate how often you'll need to re-cleanse and re-program your object or tool. Something you wear every day, such as a talisman may not need to be consecrated as often as something you use in rituals.

Healing and divination tools used on a regular basis should be cleansed and consecrated each month, maybe more if you use them daily.

Typically after you consecrate an object you will feel it's energy when you hold or work with the tool.
If you don't feel this 'vibration' then it maybe time to re-cleanse and re-consecrate the item.

A talisman, such as a piece of jewelry you wear daily doesn't need this as much, because you keep the thought and energy with you always.

You may hold the object and think of the energy you programmed into it.
You may rub a necklace pendant and think about the protection you need or desire at that moment in time.

Doing this re-energizes the object with your intent and that strengthens it's energy for the purpose you empowered it with.

The best time to clear, cleanse and consecrate new tools or objects is during the New phase of the Moon.
The energy from the New Moon heightens the clearing and cleansing of new objects, but it's also good for re-cleanse and re-programming objects.

You can use other tools that you have already empowered with specific uses to help you clear, cleanse and even consecrate a new object.

The following is a simple outlined ritual for clearing, cleansing and consecrating an object for a specific use.
You can use these steps as inspiration for creating your own ritual, or use them as is.

There is no single right way to do this.
There are some basic steps but you can alter these to your personal needs and preferences.

btntny.gif
A Simple Ritual

Pick a time when you're not going to be disturbed for at least 20-30 minutes.
Sit your tools on your right and the object to be cleansed and consecrated on your left.

A practioner will create a circle and step into it for the work.
A Shaman might sit on the ground and create a small medicine wheel for the objects to be placed in.

1. Begin the ritual in a standing position, facing the great North Winds. Light the incense you have brought to the ritual and say a prayer to the God/Goddess for assistance, energy and protection. (This is for you and the circle.)
  2. Turn to the right and face east, (you can use your hand or a specially made feather fan to spread the smoke of the incense through the room). Wave the fan over the incense to use the smoke to clear out old energies and prepare for new ones. Ask the God/Goddess to bring forth your guides, and teachers to assist you in the cleansing and rededication of the object/proxy. Wave the smoke through the air fanning it away from you toward the east. Ask that this energy move out any negative or unwanted essences from your circle and your home.
  3. Turn to the right facing south. Fan the smoke out toward the south and ask The God/Goddess and your guides for their energy and the positive forces within the universe to assist you in consecrating the object for "state your purpose..what you intend to use the space or object for". If it is a person who is receiving the cleansing, you might state something like, "Clear and cleansing the person in order for divine purpose and energies to enter their life and help them with their mission and lessons in this life".
  4. Turn to the right facing west. Fan the smoke out toward the south and give thanks for the assistance and help you are about to receive.
  5. Turn to the right again facing North and step into the circle, or just sit down in front of the circle you're creating.
  6. If it is a space you're clearing, many practioners will mark the area with a cotton rope, using a broom to mark the entry point. When the space has been defined, the practioner will "jump over the broom" as a symbol of entry into a sacred space, and a gateway that keeps out any negative influences.
  7. Set the incense in a holder on the right side of the circle and allow the smoke to fill the space. Imagine the smoke clearing out the energies around you replacing it with clear bright white light from the divine forces. Say a prayer if you like, something of your own to add to the creation of the pure light.
  8. Put the candle at the top of the circle. As you light the wick imagine this source of this flame coming from within your being..from inside your solar plexus. Say a prayer as you light the wick..something like..."I light this candle as a symbol of the divine spirit within me and around me. As a beacon for all the positive forces that reside and exist in this time and space."
  9. Pick up the crystal and imagine the white light of divine knowledge traveling through the top of your head, down your arms and through the palms of your hands into the crystal. As the energy travels through your arms, imagine it shifting or splitting into 3 additional energies. Pink for unconditional love, emerald green for divine healing and white for divine knowledge. Charge the crystal with these energies and place a thought in it's structure for what you want it to help you with.
    1. In this case, you want the crystal to push out the tiniest elements of negative force or manipulative energies from the center of the space, object or person, moving it out to encompass it about 2 inches from the surface. Imagine the white,pink and green light pushing a gray smoky light of negative or unwanted energies out of the very fibers and essences.
    2. You cap this vision off with another prayer of intent..something like "God/Goddess, guides and teachers, I ask your assistance to charge this crystal with the light and energy of the divine, with unconditional love and the knowledge of understanding, for the purpose of clearing, cleansing and energizing this gift." Then place the crystal on the right side of the wheel.
  10. If you are using a proxy to clear or cleanse a person or animal, now is the time to place the essence of that person into the proxy. Imagine the face of the person, their characteristics, who they are and what they mean to you. Then imagine all that energy rolled up into one large ball of light floating into and encompassing the proxy.
  11. Whether this ritual is for a person/proxy or an object, move it into the medicine wheel from the south, from the bottom. As you cross the line into the circle say a prayer: "I receive this beautiful (name the object) with appreciation and thanks. I ask the divine forces present to help me clear, cleanse and consecrate this object for the use of (state the purpose again).
    1. Or, "I welcome (the name of the person) into my circle with honor and respect. I ask the divine forces present to help us clear, cleanse and rejuvenate their energies of mind/body and spirit for the purpose of (whatever they need, health, a special meeting coming up and so on).
    2. Set the object/proxy in the center of the circle, or provide a place for the person to sit in the center. Some shaman's will start this ceremony by adding a plate of salt in the center of the circle, then lighting the candle and charging the crystal. The object is placed on top of the salt. This plate represents the "salt of the earth" the energies that can help "ground" the purpose of the object. It's up to you. You may want to do this with object that will be used for healing or ritual ceremonies.
  12. With the object in the circle..using your fan or hand (in your right hand) pick up the incense (with the left hand) and spread the smoke all over the object/proxy. Use the visualization of the incense as white smoke, moving out the dark brown or black negative energies from the object/proxy.
    1. Say a prayer for the cleansing, "I use the smoke of this sage & cedar (or whatever) to cleanse the old from this gift. To move out any previous energies that exists within it's walls either by purpose or by accident." Once you feel comfortable with the amount of smoke you've covered the object/proxy with, set the incense back in the holder. Some people who use sticks of incense will keep 2 or 3 sticks in the holder and light them one at a time as the first stick begins to near it's end. That's ok..just add a sentence when lighting the next stick..something like..I light this flame to continue the energy of this ritual.
  13. Pick up the crystal and hold it in your hands over the object/proxy. Imagine the same light coming through your head from the divine and moving through your arms just as before. Altering the energy as it reaches your hands to include the pink and green light. But add to your visualization the white light from the God/Goddess and all your guides coming from above straight into the top of the crystal.
    1. Imagine this pure white light mixing with the altered energies from you, entering and combining forces inside the crystal. Say "I call upon my guides, teachers and the God/Goddess to assist me in cleansing this object/proxy and re-energizing it with the positive light of the divine. I ask that the purpose of "state the purpose again" be placed within the fibers and essence of this gift for my future use and enjoyment."
    2. Now imagine like a ray or beam of light and energy, all this "power" from you and your helpers coming from the bottom of the crystal down into the object/proxy. Pushing through the top of the object/proxy, into it's center..then spreading out pushing anything unwanted from it's walls out toward the edges of the circle. As this energy reaches the edges of the circle add this..and this is important!
    3. "I ask the God/Goddess to take the negative energies from this object/proxy and move it out into the universe where it can be dissipated and no longer do harm to any one..not to me, those who come in contact with this object/proxy from now to the future, through the life of the object/proxy. I ask that the energies placed on this object prior to this day, whether by intent or by accident, be removed and dissipated."
    4. Hold this image for a few seconds, some people hold it for a while and add a quick visualized meditation that includes the positive use of the object, or space. If it's a person, the image is one of divine purpose and moving forward in positive health and light.
    5. When you have finished your visualization (whatever it is..long or short) place the crystal on top of the object/proxy. Say "I ask that the energy programed into this crystal be added to the essence of this gift. To be absorbed, partnered and utilized by this object/proxy for the betterment and highest good of all."
  14. To conclude the ceremony, close your eyes and thank all the guides, teachers and God/Goddess for coming to your aid and guiding your energy and words. Move the incense out of the circle and thank the energy of the smoke for it's assistance.
    1. Move the object/proxy out of the circle and add, "I thank all the forces who came for their assistance, I ask that the energy of this circle be closed for the purpose of this cleansing and re-energizing. I ask that only that which is still needed within my home, my being and the object/proxy remain until such time as the divine energy has affected the positive changes desired. I bless thee and thank thee all. Amen"
  15. Now blow out your candle. Get up from your circle and move the object/proxy to an alter or a fire place mantle does very nicely; a place where it will not be disturbed for the remainder of the day/night. Leave the crystal on top of the object/proxy until the next day. Some people will light a candle next to the object sort of as a vigil representing the divine work in progress. Just remember if you're doing this at night, you'll want to be safe about leaving a candle burning when no one is awake..don't burn down your house.
  16. Clean up any thing you have left in the circle or space and say one last word of thanks to the Gods/Goddess and spiritual helpers.
  17. The next day when you're ready..place your hands on both sides of the object/proxy..without touching. Close your eyes and try to sense the energy of the object. What do you feel? If you feel that the cleansing and re-energizing has been successful..remove the crystal and say another quick prayer of thanks.

btntny.gif
Final Thoughts

If you feel any residual energies you don't like, leave the object/proxy in it's place and light a candle next to again. Some people may conduct this ceremony a second or even third time.
That's fine..if the individual thinks something is still there, then for them it is still there.

If however after the 3rd time the person feels as if they can affect the desired shift in energy, there are 2 options. Asking a priest/shaman to clear the energies for you or returning the object.

If that return isn't possible, then discard the item.
Some people will take it out into the woods and bury it. It's up to you.

Once your ceremony has been completed, wrap the object in a fabric of natural fibers (cotton, silk, etc).
Sit it by your side and record your experience in your Spiritual Grimoire.

When you have completed your record of the event, you can take the object out of the fabric and use it.
Or you may want to keep it covered until your ready to use it later.
@Kgal and @Serenity are both incredible resources for this type of thing.

Last edited:
ark-585x306.jpg

High-Tech Weapons of the Ancients

If you’re someone who is interested in the theory that thousands of years ago certain factions of the human race possessed technologies that exceeded those of today, then you may want to invest in a brand new book.
Its title is The Ark of the Covenant: And Other Secret Weapons Of The Ancients.

It’s a book that contains papers from a variety of writer-researchers, including Brad Steiger, David Medina, Olav Phillips, and Sean Casteel.
As the title of the book suggests, the bulk of the material is focused upon the Ark of the Covenant — which is, without doubt, one of the most mysterious, and mystifying “things” referred to in the pages of the bible.

Across approximately eighty pages, David Medina tells the strange and enigmatic history of the Ark, and the alleged, awesome and deadly powers it possessed.
Medina also does an excellent job of detailing the appearance of the Ark, its various components, and much more, too — including its connection to the story of the fall of the walls of Jericho, as well as matters relative to ancient knowledge of both electricity and radiation.

And, if you’re interested in what might have happened to the Ark in the post-biblical era, there’s much to learn on that matter, too.

Depositphotos_5653392_s-570x381.jpg

Olav Philips’ contribution is 16-pages in length and is titled The Iron Thunderbolt: Telltale Signs Of Kinetic Energy Weapons In Ancient Battles.
As enthusiasts of the mysteries of the distant past might already have deduced from its title, this particular paper focuses heavily on the controversies surrounding the Mahabharata, which, many researchers have suggested and suspected, describes nothing less than ancient atomic warfare.

In an excellently illustrated article, Phillips provides a great deal of food for thought as he dissects key portions of the text of the Mahabharata, offering large amounts of data that make for profoundly intriguing — and even creepy — reading.

Phillips supports his hypothesis of ancient nuclear warfare with accounts of equally ancient cities destroyed by what appears to have been intense heat, of huge, mysterious craters that litter the landscape, and of devastation across India of the distant past.

Brad Steiger’s paper is titled Extensive Evidence of Pre-Historic Nuclear War.
It highlights a number of worldwide sites that may have been subjected to nuclear detonations in times long, long gone, such as the Gobi Desert, the Euphrates Valley of southern Iraq, and north-central Turkey.

Steiger also notes that: “Between India’s Ganges River and the Rajmahal Hills are scorched ruins which contain large masses of stone that have been fused and hollowed. Certain travelers who have ventured to the heart of the Indian forests have reported ruins of cities in which the walls have become huge slabs of crystal, due to some intense heat.”

Tim Swartz addresses the theory that, in certain specific parts of the world, flight may have been achieved long ago.
Not just aircraft, but possibly even spacecraft.

Controversial?
Yes, of course!
But, Swartz argues his case, one which you should take a look at.

Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration-570x801.jpg

Sean Casteel covers similar territory to that studied by Olav Phillips, but digs into other, potentially related areas, such as the story of the Ramayana and the legendary, flying machines known as Vimanas.

And, Tim Beckley gives us a rundown on a wide variety of weird and and wonderful ancient weapons, including Neptune’s Trident, Pandora’s Box, the Sickle of Cronus, and King Arthur’s Excalibur, to name just a few of many.

While many people may remain skeptical of the idea that long before we came along there were earlier civilizations — probably localized, rather than worldwide — that cracked the secrets of the atom and paid the price, I would urge you to to read the book and ponder carefully on its data, conclusions, and implications.

The final words go to Tim Swartz, who says in his report:

“We are left to wonder if this is a cycle that we are all trapped within. Like prehistoric insects frozen forever within drops of amber. Doomed to repeat the mistakes of those who came before, arising from the dust and sending ourselves back, again and again for eernity.”