Merkabah | Page 79 | INFJ Forum
How did the radio work? Battery. .wind up etc? Could be plug in if it was Iin the desk working..
I know…he didn’t quite specify some of the details that would matter. I assume it worked on batteries since there was no mention to the miraculousness of it working unplugged. So one could chalk it up to just a fluke or a coincidence…or you may “feel” there is something more to it than that.

In my own case…there was no reason why things should have been moving…or flying at me in one case.
Still can’t figure that one out no matter how skeptical I try to be.

When I was 24, my mother and I flew out to Oregon to spread my fathers ashes. They met in Oregon and he proposed to her on top of the steens mountain next to a radio relay tower he designed and built for the government. Its a bit of a trip so we got up early in Burns and made it out there about noon passing through French glen.

When I was much younger, 10 or so I watched a movie with my father. It had your standard wizards and dragons. It wasnt one of my favorites but it remained notable to me becaue its one of the few movies my father ever commented on. In the movie the wizard died which was bad because he was the only one that could save them all from the dragon. When he died they cremated his body and the wizards apprentice took some of his ashes as he had been instructed to do by the dead wizard. Later in the movie, he threw those ashes into a cave lake. There was a fire tornado that resulted on the surface of the water and the old wizard was reborn. Come back to help the apprentice dispel the bad dragon.

After we spread my fathers ashes on the way back down the steens we stopped at one of the campsites there next to a large pond. As my mother and I looked across it lost in our own thoughts, out of nowhere came a 1 1/2 foot tall water spout. I do not joke or lie about this. I stood there and watched this move across the water for a good 30 seconds and then it just died out. My mother looked at me to see if I had seen it. Nothing was said but she must have known I saw it. We never talked about it but the way she looked at me I knew she had seen it and couldnt well..anything. I later tried to explain it has having been some sort of large bug that caused it. My two cousins who brought us there had been doing something back at the cars.

Bright clear sunny day with a little wind. I just dont know what type of bug could do that. Ive never seen anything like it before or since.

To this day I wonder about it. Nothing really makes sense regarding it. All I know is that I saw what I saw.

Theres my paranormal experience.

Last edited:
One of my big issues with dead people trying to communicate with the living? If they are, the information they provide could be better thought out and much better information :)I general. Rather than throwing a book across the room how about a note. Hey dont go to x on x date because you will die sort of thing.

When I was 24, my mother and I flew out to Oregon to spread my fathers ashes. They met in Oregon and he proposed to her on top of the steens mountain next to a radio relay tower he designed and built for the government. Its a bit of a trip so we got up early in Burns and made it out there about noon passing through French glen.

When I was much younger, 10 or so I watched a movie with my father. It had your standard wizards and dragons. It wasnt one of my favorites but it remained notable to me becaue its one of the few movies my father ever commented on. In the movie the wizard died which was bad because he was the only one that could save them all from the dragon. When he died they cremated his body and the wizards apprentice took some of his ashes as he had been instructed to do by the dead wizard. Later in the movie, he threw those ashes into a cave lake. There was a fire tornado that resulted on the surface of the water and the old wizard was reborn. Come back to help the apprentice dispel the bad dragon.

After we spread my fathers ashes on the way back down the steens we stopped at one of the campsites there next to a large pond. As my mother and I looked across it lost in our own thoughts, out of nowhere came a 1 1/2 foot tall water spout. I do not joke or lie about this. I stood there and watched this move across the water for a good 30 seconds and then it just died out. My mother looked at me to see if I had seen it. Nothing was said but she must have known I saw it. We never talked about it but the way she looked at me I knew she had seen it and couldnt well..anything. I later tried to explain it has having been some sort of large bug that caused it. My two cousins who brought us there had been doing something back at the cars.

Bright clear sunny day with a little wind. I just dont know what type of bug could do that. Ive never seen anything like it before or since.

To this day I wonder about it. Nothing really makes sense regarding it. All I know is that I saw what I saw.

Theres my paranormal experience.
That’s a pretty powerful experience…sorry about your Father…mine died in 2008. Dragonslayer was a pretty kick-ass film…that’s was a good one!
One of my big issues with dead people trying to communicate with the living? If they are, the information they provide could be better thought out and much better information :)I general. Rather than throwing a book across the room how about a note. Hey dont go to x on x date because you will die sort of thing.
I’ve heard the communication with the dead best described like this.
We are each on the other side of a wide river…so firstly, you wouldn’t speak in full sentences right? Because it would be all garbled and you couldn’t understand…which may be part of what is happening with some EVPs. Anyhow…for best results you would use one to three words at a time…which is the majority of the clear messages heard. So also you have to think of what is between you both…the distance, the sounds of the water, wind, trees, etc. and that would just be on an actual river.
Who knows what distances are being crossed dimensionally or vibrationally…across universes, to reach us?
One can only assume that it is just as difficult for the dead to communicate with the living as it is vice-versa.
As for the physical manipulation of physical things in our reality…there are lots of theories…one being that these are grooves or holes or anomalies in the fabric of space and time (but you know this)..or that it is some sort of PK disturbance created by us or others…but from what I have read….in both stories of visits by the recently or just passed on…and those of people who have NDEs…have talked about a time period where they are still here on earth and have visited their family or loved ones.
I don’t see why this is such a stretch for people. It makes more sense to me than things like the Bible.
That it is possible our intelligence can carry on past death in another form…seems simple and elegant.

Dragonslayer that was it! Name just escaped me. I think I was disappointed with it because it did not have actors I knew and seems sort of low budget.
I dont discount things but I am wary of this idea that when something cant be explained that somehow makes it out to inject whatever idea suits out needs or that we like in its place.

When my mother died I dont remember anything remarkable happening nor when my brother died. Nor when any number of other people I have known that died.

Do I want to believe? Who wouldnt want to believe those people we miss are just a dimension away? Whats of a bit of concern to me is ending up dead and someplace where there are even more questions than there are here.

Dragonslayer that was it! Name just escaped me. I think I was disappointed with it because it did not have actors I knew and seems sort of low budget.
I dont discount things but I am wary of this idea that when something cant be explained that somehow makes it out to inject whatever idea suits out needs or that we like in its place.

When my mother died I dont remember anything remarkable happening nor when my brother died. Nor when any number of other people I have known that died.

Do I want to believe? Who wouldnt want to believe those people we miss are just a dimension away? Whats of a bit of concern to me is ending up dead and someplace where there are even more questions than there are here.
True. But, why worry…it’s inevitable that we die…so maybe we do see some fantastic visions of becoming one with everything just as people who have had a near death experience suggest…and maybe just at that point past when those folks were brought back is when we blink out of reality as a consciousness.
But it’s all out of our hands…it’s coming to terms with our complete lack of anything to do to fight it. Some people cannot accept that…and who knows…maybe one day we will understand it well enough to actually allow our consciousnesses to continue living on…or we will understand that maybe there is something there that one could consider the “soul”…it’s all very subjective when someone makes a statement like…we are living in the age of modern science…because anyone at anytime can make that statement and have it instantly antiquated.
I think science given enough time will give us more concrete answers to the question of life after death.

Lets see what you think about this.
When my mother died we went to the same place to spread her ashes. On the way back I wondered if I would see some sort of sign that she was ok just somewhere else as I thought I may have seen from my father. Back then I believed I was important enough to deserve communication from beyond the grave if anyone did. Driving away from the steens toward my grandmothers house I was upset that I had not seen anything yet. Rounding a bend in the road I looked up into the sky and saw a very high cloud that look like a little like a rainbow because it was acting like a prisim with the sunlight. I had never seen like that before and decided that it might be a sign but that if it was, it was very subtle. I waited through the rest of the day for something more grand, then waited a little longer and...nothing.

With the story I typed about my father here I began thinking back about my mother and that if it was possible to communicate between realms why had my father potentially found a way to do it and my mother not. It was on my mind a little or at least the question had come up and bounced ariund my head a little.
Yesterday on the way back home I saw the same type of cloud. Very high ice crystal cloud that had the same type of prisim effect. The second time I my life I have ever seen something like it. There were many strange shaped clouds yesterday all in one area of the sky. It wasnt windy, it was kind of warm on the ground and all of those clouds were high altitude ice crystal clouds.
I dont know. I do know what I would like to believe but my rational mind gets in the way.

Its funny I dont think I really care about ceasing to exist. As a kid I did because ..well because. I had internal nightmares of being on my death bed knowing that I was dying, struggling for that last breath like drowning, incredible pain from headaches as the brain died from lack of oxygen. I played it all out in my mind and decided a quick death would be fine but a long lingering knowing death would be hell. Once we are dead we either get more answers or we find eternal true peace. I would like to believe that those who have a choice in the matter find the happiness they did not in life. I would like I suppose to believe there are still choices to be had even in death.

Last edited:
Brain scientist has a stroke shutting down her left brain and finds her other hemisphere perceives reality very differently

[video=youtube;UyyjU8fzEYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU[/video]

Lets see what you think about this.
When my mother died we went to the same place to spread her ashes. On the way back I wondered if I would see some sort of sign that she was ok just somewhere else as I thought I may have seen from my father. Back then I believed I was important enough to deserve communication from beyond the grave if anyone did. Driving away from the steens toward my grandmothers house I was upset that I had not seen anything yet. Rounding a bend in the road I looked up into the sky and saw a very high cloud that look like a little like a rainbow because it was acting like a prisim with the sunlight. I had never seen like that before and decided that it might be a sign but that if it was, it was very subtle. I waited through the rest of the day for something more grand, then waited a little longer and...nothing.

With the story I typed about my father here I began thinking back about my mother and that if it was possible to communicate between realms why had my father potentially found a way to do it and my mother not. It was on my mind a little or at least the question had come up and bounced ariund my head a little.
Yesterday on the way back home I saw the same type of cloud. Very high ice crystal cloud that had the same type of prisim effect. The second time I my life I have ever seen something like it. There were many strange shaped clouds yesterday all in one area of the sky. It wasnt windy, it was kind of warm on the ground and all of those clouds were high altitude ice crystal clouds.
I dont know. I do know what I would like to believe but my rational mind gets in the way.

Its funny I dont think I really care about ceasing to exist. As a kid I did because ..well because. I had internal nightmares of being on my death bed knowing that I was dying, struggling for that last breath like drowning, incredible pain from headaches as the brain died from lack of oxygen. I played it all out in my mind and decided a quick death would be fine but a long lingering knowing death would be hell. Once we are dead we either get more answers or we find eternal true peace. I would like to believe that those who have a choice in the matter find the happiness they did not in life. I would like I suppose to believe there are still choices to be had even in death.
That’s a very curious incident.
As for why we get messages from one person and not from another could be for so many reasons…the first could be that it is just a coincidence and there is nothing there…the second is that there is something there be it from us or beyond the grave and it’s just near impossible to communicate for various reasons. Maybe there are rules?
PK effect has been proven in the lab time and time again…even by governments around the world.
We also know through the PEARS Lab at Princeton that there is such a thing as a collective consciousness and things like the 9/11 attack play havoc with it.
So for me personally, combined with my experiences, form a semi-firm base for what I believe…but I have no issue understanding why other people (minus the experiences) have a problem with even taking it as far as I have.
Like I have said before…I think somewhere deep inside us we have an innate knowledge of what transpires after we die…but it’s locked away…and perhaps we agreed to that condition. I think you do have a choice…if you don’t want to come back, then I don’t think you have to.
Those who believe in reincarnation believe that children have some sort of memory of a previous life and maybe even bits of communication with the spirit world…so maybe your dreams weren’t just dreams…that doesn’t make sense to me that a young child would dream something like that from that perspective.
I think you are right about finding that happiness…maybe we keep coming back to push and evolve the human race until there is the same balance of love and happiness in both realms? If so…just shoot me now…that shit would take forever.

Last edited:
Brain scientist has a stroke shutting down her left brain and finds her other hemisphere perceives reality very differently

[video=youtube;UyyjU8fzEYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU[/video]
It’s amazing what our brains can perceive…when my Dad was dying of cancer he had multiple brain tumors that had metastasized from his esophageal adenocarcinoma….anyhow, he had one on his temporal lobe on his left side…he would see things that weren’t there…this is what I find interesting though….my Dad could still tell the difference between reality and what his brain was showing him to be true.
Once, he reached out to make sure the flames burning next to him were not actually there…but he knew.
Now that isn’t to say that a different area or region of the brain or had more damage been inflicted that he then couldn’t tell the difference…just that it is curious…much in the same way that this lady still understood that what she was perceiving wasn’t the truth.

It’s amazing what our brains can perceive…when my Dad was dying of cancer he had multiple brain tumors that had metastasized from his esophageal adenocarcinoma….anyhow, he had one on his temporal lobe on his left side…he would see things that weren’t there…this is what I find interesting though….my Dad could still tell the difference between reality and what his brain was showing him to be true.
Once he reached out to make sure the flames burning next to him were not actually there…but he knew.
Now that isn’t to say that a different area or region of the brain or had more damage been inflicted that he then couldn’t tell the difference…just that it is curious…much in the same way that this lady still understood that what she was perceiving wasn’t the truth.

I think that the entire universe is waveform energy

I think that our waveform brains decode that waveform energy into our 'reality'

We share a kind of over reaching programme that we are all plugged into but at the same time we can change the programme...we are creators...manipulators of waveform energy

Even typing on this keypad is changing the programme. Our individual world views and philosophies and morals etc shape how we as individuals perceive that collective programme.

We are decoding the waveform energy and the way we decode the waveform information can be changed to affect our experience

I think though that we are all part of a wider consciousness and that death is not the only illusion....i think 'life' itself is the illusion!

We share a kind of over reaching programme that we are all plugged into but at the same time we can change the programme...we are creators...manipulators of waveform energy

Even typing on this keypad is changing the programme. Our individual world views and philosophies and morals etc shape how we as individuals perceive that collective programme.

We are decoding the waveform energy and the way we decode the waveform information can be changed to affect our experience

I think though that we are all part of a wider consciousness and that death is not the only illusion....i think 'life' itself is the illusion!
Good. But you have not walled yourself in with this and made these ideas absolute yet have you? Your mind is still open concerning these things correct?

Absolutely.
What I always find particularly interesting concerning NDEs is the idea of “hyper-reality”, and we aren’t talking an LSD trip type of reality…not psychedelic, but “hyper-real” and people always describe this and how upon returning that this life seems less real, more like a dream, and wherever they went was where they belonged and what seemed to be ultimately true.

Good. But you have not walled yourself in with this and made these ideas absolute yet have you? Your mind is still open concerning these things correct?
Not absolute…I have my own ideas and what seems to make sense to me just as you or anyone else has…this is mostly based on my experiences and things I have read and studied.
But those ideas and thoughts are always changing and evolving in my mind…so I would never say absolute.

Edit - Ooops that was for muir…hahaha…sorry.

:) ***grins mischeiviously***

Not absolute…I have my own ideas and what seems to make sense to me just as you or anyone else has…this is mostly based on my experiences and things I have read and studied.
But those ideas and thoughts are always changing and evolving in my mind…so I would never say absolute.

Edit - Ooops that was for muir…hahaha…sorry.

Whats interesting though is how science is catching up with these occult ideas

For example i was reading icke earlier today (he's written a lot of good stuff on this that corrleates with stuff i've read in occult literature) and he mentioned the work that some russian scientists did on how our DNA is not just a carrier of genetic coding but are also receivers and transmitters of energy...

A molecular bilogist called Pjotr Garjajev has foudn that DNA is a superconductor that can process large amounts of energy without losing heat

They found that DNA can be healed with words and with vibrations and they even transformed frog embryos to salamander embryos by transmitting salamander DNA information patterns

This group has been attacked and undermined by the powers that be in russia though apparently

10702147_935738626447149_57986428343870394_n.jpg

Once, he reached out to make sure the flames burning next to him were not actually there…but he knew.
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] as well.

When I had my first episode of whatever happened to me I was at work. Eventually I was having a hard time thinking. At one point I nit being able to think well I asked a coworker if they could drive me to a hospital. This after I spent 30 minutes or more of trying to look through the yellow pages to make a doctors appointment only to find out I couldnt read. Some of what she says resonates because of that. And undoubtedly the reason they kept talking to me about stokes even though they never found any evidence. Later I would go on to find I had a hard time walking, breathing on occasion and how hard any of it would vary coming and going in terms of severity. One night I stood up because I felt it was the only way I could continue to breathe. As I stood there I became very large looking down on my body but not my head.
I believe now having read other experiences from other people drastically effected by gluten that my cerebral cortex was being effected as a minimum.
Some similarity here so thought I would share.

@muir as well.

When I had my first episode of whatever happened to me I was at work. Eventually I was having a hard time thinking. At one point I nit being able to think well I asked a coworker if they could drive me to a hospital. This after I spent 30 minutes or more of trying to look through the yellow pages to make a doctors appointment only to find out I couldnt read. Some of what she says resonates because of that. And undoubtedly the reason they kept talking to me about stokes even though they never found any evidence. Later I would go on to find I had a hard time walking, breathing on occasion and how hard any of it would vary coming and going in terms of severity. One night I stood up because I felt it was the only way I could continue to breathe. As I stood there I became very large looking down on my body but not my head.
I believe now having read other experiences from other people drastically effected by gluten that my cerebral cortex was being effected as a minimum.
Some similarity here so thought I would share.
That’s very curious…when you were looking down on yourself did you feel out of body?

That’s very curious…when you were looking down on yourself did you feel out of body?

Felt detached from my body but I did not see the top of my head. Still looking through my eyes. Its like I was very tall but also not at the same time.