Merkabah | Page 353 | INFJ Forum
Good luck Skarekrow. Will be thinking of you tomorrow when I wake up. Hope you get a good sleep tonight.
Thank you ever so much!
The ERCP was a success....they pulled the stones out of my common duct and from the juncture where your pancreatic duct coverages...they unblocked it which took a bunch of my the pain away.
Sleep should be better I hope....I requested and got a newer more comfy bed.
Also...IV pain meds are far superior to the oral versions...lol.
Much love!

Well I'm not dead yet, though this pain post-op is really something else!
Gallbladder is out yea!
Feeling like shit currently, been up since 3:30am-ish....hurts so bad to cough or even to clear my throat it's ridiculous.
However all my bad labs are going back to normal and they are letting me drink clear liquids which was heavenly last night.
Love to you all...worst part should be behind me now...I hope.

Well I'm not dead yet, though this pain post-op is really something else!
Gallbladder is out yea!
Feeling like shit currently, been up since 3:30am-ish....hurts so bad to cough or even to clear my throat it's ridiculous.
However all my bad labs are going back to normal and they are letting me drink clear liquids which was heavenly last night.
Love to you all...worst part should be behind me now...I hope.
That's really great news! :clapclap:

Well I take back my last post... I have died and am typing from beyond the grave just to prove that there is an afterlife!
It's cool to meet Bowie, but he's a little pretentuious...but who would expect less I suppose, lol.

I wish I was dead yesterday....the pain wasn't as bad as Sunday when I came to the ER, but more localized, holy shit...ouch!
I guess my gallbladder WAS starting to get necrotic...so yes @Sandie33 it was almost a moldy peach!
If I had waited any longer to go I would probably not be typing now...Jesus my labs were fucked up!

Thanks you @Wildfire for the kind words.

Should....and I say that tentatively so as not to jinx myself....get out of here today...hooray!
I amazingly was able to get some relatively decent sleep last night (thank you earplugs and meditation) and am in way more tolerable pain...though it is 530 in the am...so there is still a chance for them to say no or something to go off.
Now I'm really starting to worry about the bill....5 days here so far...ugh....just shoot me.
But, I shouldn't have pancreatitis anymore which is a plus...I still can't believe my labs, man...in the good old days before surgery I would have just had someone put me out of my misery because that would be a really painful way to go!
Sorry to disappoint you fuckers that would rather I didn't post on their so-called "political" threads ever again...I'm gonna haunt you forever (you know who you are).
Ttyl more soon and hopefully from home.
All my best and love!
-M

Well I take back my last post... I have died and am typing from beyond the grave just to prove that there is an afterlife!

Oh my! That's awesome. So do tell us about the meaning of it all ...

I jest. Great recent news man :)

It's cool to meet Bowie, but he's a little pretentuious...but who would expect less I suppose, lol.

I wish I was dead yesterday....the pain wasn't as bad as Sunday when I came to the ER, but more localized, holy shit...ouch!
I guess my gallbladder WAS starting to get necrotic...so yes @Sandie33 it was almost a moldy peach!
If I had waited any longer to go I would probably not be typing now...Jesus my labs were fucked up!

Thanks you @Wildfire for the kind words.

Should....and I say that tentatively so as not to jinx myself....get out of here today...hooray!
I amazingly was able to get some relatively decent sleep last night (thank you earplugs and meditation) and am in way more tolerable pain...though it is 530 in the am...so there is still a chance for them to say no or something to go off.
Now I'm really starting to worry about the bill....5 days here so far...ugh....just shoot me.
But, I shouldn't have pancreatitis anymore which is a plus...I still can't believe my labs, man...in the good old days before surgery I would have just had someone put me out of my misery because that would be a really painful way to go!
Sorry to disappoint you fuckers that would rather I didn't post on their so-called "political" threads ever again...I'm gonna haunt you forever (you know who you are).
Ttyl more soon and hopefully from home.
All my best and love!
-M
Holy crap buddy, you really gone? :p

Seriously, glad they took that lil peach out! Hoping you mend well, get plenty of rest and relaxing in. Sending healing energy and lots of love hugs...go easy on the family, heehee. Take care M. Few weeks you can put all that fire into your purpose, enjoy the rest. :loveyhug:

Oh my! That's awesome. So do tell us about the meaning of it all ...

I jest. Great recent news man :)

There are STILL no answers even after you die...sorry. ;)
But I just wanted to say that thing you were doing to yourself last night around 7:45 was really perverse....hahahaha.
JK of course.
Thank you Ren...you are awesome.
Much love!

Holy crap buddy, you really gone? :p

Seriously, glad they took that lil peach out! Hoping you mend well, get plenty of rest and relaxing in. Sending healing energy and lots of love hugs...go easy on the family, heehee. Take care M. Few weeks you can put all that fire into your purpose, enjoy the rest. :loveyhug:

Got home yesterday afternoon...ate a good bowl of potato soup my Mom made and brought over...then went to bed - amazingly enough I didn’t wake up a single damn time in the night...didn’t even turn over...I was so sleep deprived, feeling much more rested today though still in decent pain.
Thank you too Sandie for your consistent and kind support!
All my love!

So here is the update.
Got to leave yesterday...finally...
Felt so good to get home, shave my scruffy face, and take a long hot shower (which wore me out pretty well).
But imho you always will heal better at home or a place you are more cozy.
Like I said above...I slept like a fricken brick last night...didn’t wake up once which is amazing since I’m usually up 3-4 times during the night due to my back pain...feeling much more rested now. :)

Thank you everyone who has offered their kind words and support during this difficult week...I appreciate it more than I can fully express here in words.
You are all awesome, amazing, and wonderful friends!
Feeling so-so this morning, but better every day.
All my best and all my love,
M

Time Is NOT Real:
Physicists Show EVERYTHING Happens At The Same Time

TIME is not real – it is a human construct to help us differentiate between now and our perception of the past, an equally astonishing and baffling theory states.

The concept of time is simply an illusion made up of human memories, everything that has ever been and ever will be is happening RIGHT NOW.

That is the theory according to a group of esteemed physicists who aim to solve one of the universe’s mysteries.

Most people do not even consider the concept of time but there is nothing in the laws of physics to state that it should move in the forward direction that we know.

The laws of physics are symmetric ultimately meaning that time could have easily moved in a backward direction as it does forward.
Time is a human concept.

Indeed some adherents to the ‘big crunch’ theory say time WILL run backwards when the universe stops expanding and starts contracting back in on itself.

This conundrum as to why we interpret time in a forward motion has led scientists to question why.

Inevitably, some have concluded that time is simply human construct.
Past, present and future are all 'now'.

They argue that there is a ‘block-universe’ where time and space are connected, otherwise known as spacetime.

The theory, which is backed up Einstein’s theory of relativity, states that space and time are part of a four dimensional structure where everything thing that has happened has its own co-ordinates in spacetime.

This would allow everything to be ‘real’ in the sense that the past, and even the future, are still there in spacetime – making everything equally important as the present.

Time is formed by memories, according to physicists​

Massachusetts Institute of Technology physicist Max Tegmark, told space.com: "We can portray our reality as either a three-dimensional place where stuff happens over time, or as a four-dimensional place where nothing happens [‘block universe’] — and if it really is the second picture, then change really is an illusion, because there's nothing that's changing; it's all just there — past, present, future.

“We have the illusion, at any given moment, that the past already happened and the future doesn't yet exist, and that things are changing.
But all I'm ever aware of is my brain state right now. The only reason I feel like I have a past is that my brain contains memories.”

Julian Barbour, a British physicist who has authored several books on the subject of time, describes everything as a series of “nows”.

Dr Barbour told physicist and author Adam Frank in the book ‘About Time: Cosmology and Culture at the Twilight of the Big Bang’: "As we live, we seem to move through a succession of Nows, and the question is, what are they?”

He explains, adding to the spacetime theory where everything has its own place: "You can think of it as a landscape or country. Each point in this country is a Now and I call the country Platonia, because it is timeless and created by perfect mathematical rules.

He adds that what we perceive as the past is simply an illusion formed in our brain.

Dr Barbour: "The only evidence you have of last week is your memory. But memory comes from a stable structure of neurons in your brain now. The only evidence we have of the Earth's past is rocks and fossils. But these are just stable structures in the form of an arrangement of minerals we examine in the present. The point is, all we have are these records and you only have them in this Now."

soul.jpg

milk.jpg

brain.jpg

monk.jpg

mind.jpg

meme.jpg

life1.jpg

life.jpg

accept.jpg

For some reason, the whole time I was in the hospital, this song kept running through my head.
Strange.

“To create a universe you must taste the forbidden fruit."

29572941_1791151394270567_5864250143404159023_n.png

"You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day.
This is a power you cultivate.
If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind.
That's the only thing your should be trying to control."

- Elizabeth Gilbert

29496765_346054449239180_4054854058643674679_n.jpg

Q: I'm looking for clarity - some help to clear up my vibration around issues with my family.

A: You can't get there...

Q: I know.

A: You can't get to clarity from issues, it's a whole different end of the stick.
But do you know what clarity is?

Let's say that you meditated and you got into that quieted place, and you got an impulse.
Well, that impulse will lead to something that will lead to something that will lead to something, and in time there will be clarity.

A clear impulse will come to you - once you've meditated, you'll feel a clear impulse.
It will feel like something that you really want to do.

But the thing is, it won't be a satisfying answer to you because it won't be a clear answer to what's bothering you, because you can't get there yet.
But you will get clarity.

So you have to be willing to accept clarity on off topics that will lead to clarity on that topic.

Did you hear that?
That's so important because what you said and what you meant weren't the same thing.

You said I want clarity and we really like that - you can get clarity so easily - but what you meant was "I want clarity on a subject that I really have momentum going on, and has me all balled up and wadded up, and is far, far from clarity, but I want clarity.”

And we say just ask for clarity and you can do that easily.

You see, if you really wanted clarity, you could stay off that topic - there are lots of topics that you could focus upon where you have clarity.
Think about that - "I want clarity about this thing I don't have clarity about" - that's not even possible.

But you can say "I'll just take clarity, I'll just take general clarity, I'll take off-topic clarity, I'll take the sensation of clarity," because everything that you want, no matter what it is - an improvement in family relationships, it doesn't matter what it is - you want everything that you want because you believe you will feel better in having it.

So clarity is certainly feeling better, isn't it?
Clarity is feeling better, clarity just feels better.

So can you hear this?

Q: I can.
My question...

A: You're really not hearing it, so we're just going to wrestle you to the ground a little bit here. (Fun)
So, will you admit that you're really not looking for clarity?

Because if you were looking for clarity, we can take you right to it.
We could get you to focus upon that really unusual and quite lovely chandelier - this is a light fixture that is big and bold, and it's just right for this room.

And if you would focus upon it long enough, you would feel about it like we do.
We have clarity about that.

We can't think of a better fixture to be in this room than that one.
Sometimes they are dangly ones and they rattle in the air conditioning - that one is just exceptionally good. (Fun)

Now, it's annoying to you because you want to go to the topic that you want clarity about.
But if you'll be real with us and say I'll take clarity, then we say will you be willing to change the subject?

Because if you want clarity, you have to change the subject.
And once you get clarity, you can work your way back into that subject.

You have to go to clarity, and then stay there long enough that you own clarity, that clarity is you, that you are clarity.
And then in time, you can think about anything with clarity.

But if you want to take this subject to clarity, you can't get there.

Q: Is that why I got the big wobble, because I felt I was there, I felt that despite...

A: Yeah, because what you think you're doing is not what you're doing.
But today is a new day - everything that we said today, even though some of the words sound familiar, was to help you to realize that you have to put separation between what you're asking for and the Receiving Mode.

And if you’re asking and you're so balled up in what you need the solution to, you can't get into the Receiving Mode.
You have to put some separation between what your needs are or what your desire is and the Receiving Mode.

You have to give that vibration a rest.

And most people don't know that - they think "I'll work on this, I'll think about it, I'll write notes about it, I'll talk to other people about it, and in fact I'll talk to everybody about it, I'll join on-line groups about it, I'll lay awake in my bed at night and I'll think about it.”

And we say you just keep practicing the vibration of where it is, you just keep practicing the muddle.

So if you want clarity, you have to think about something that doesn't have a muddle, and you have to stay on those subjects, those muddle-less subjects, long enough that you have clarity, that you're really flowing, and that you now it.

And then you could focus upon any subject and maintain your clarity.

~Abraham speaking in Tarrytown, NY on October 7, 2017

Reactions: Free, hush and Ren
29595394_1793128270739546_2645802781997718519_n.jpg

meme-jpg.41707

True this, and saves a lot of agro and upset all round.

11091153_850423898356929_6407949144136758372_n.jpg

Mayan Goddess Ixchel

“Ix”, in Maya, means goddess or the feminine sacred, and “Chel” means rainbow or light, thus her full name translates as –
Lady Rainbow, Goddess of the Rainbow or Lady of Sacred Light.

Ixchel is always associated with bodies of water where one is likely to see rainbows.
She was the Mother Goddess, the Goddess of the Moon, and the Goddess of Medicine.

Over the ages, her roles changed and she was transformed by time and adopted by the Aztec, who called her Xochiquetzal.

Lady Xochiquetzal was the Goddess of love, fertility, flowers and pleasure; the Goddess of the fruitful and flowering surface of the earth.
She was the first mother of twins in the cosmic order.

She had many duties: Xochiquetzal was the patron of weavers and other fine crafts, and guardian of pregnancy, childbirth and young mothers.
She was an intimate friend of Quetzalcoatl, the Plumed Serpent.​

29595488_10155727620356051_4460402077769030852_n.jpg

Julian Barbour - Does Time Exist?

Julian Barbour, visiting professor at the University of Oxford and the author of The End of Time, addresses the question, Does Time Exist?
Barbour explores the history of scientific thought on the concept of time and presents his own interpretations of what time is.