Merkabah | Page 329 | INFJ Forum
funny-ghost-depressed-believe-comic.jpg

images

David: Now, you said a while ago that, I believe, it was Tier-Eir had told you that as we get closer to the solar flash, people would start seeing ghosts of some form.

Corey: Yes, he said as the energies peak – reach their peak – that you will know this because all across the world, people will start describing stories of meeting family members that have died and having conversations with family members who have passed on.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-the-ascension-of-earth.html

Future reactions after seeing ghosts: :m083: :m129: :m131: :m145:

David: Now, you said a while ago that, I believe, it was Tier-Eir had told you that as we get closer to the solar flash, people would start seeing ghosts of some form.

Corey: Yes, he said as the energies peak – reach their peak – that you will know this because all across the world, people will start describing stories of meeting family members that have died and having conversations with family members who have passed on.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-the-ascension-of-earth.html

Interesting...there certainly seems to be an uptick in the general concensus that the paranormal, UFOs, psychic powers or activity, etc. as being more accepted and less skeptical than they were even when I was a kid.
For example, the number of "ghost hunting" shows on TV has unlimited incarnations now it seems.
And though those are not the best examples of legit paranormal activity, there are those shows that recreate subjective experiences too - which I often find far more convincing than anyone with "ghost hunting" equipment when we have no clear working model of how things like EVPs are recorded...for all we know they are capturing their own mental thoughts forms or projections onto a place based on what they expect...this is why I think they tend to get a larger number of responses that say the name of someone in the group.
To me...that's just PSI projections, as are probably some of the manifestations that are caught on film.
Then there is also the idea of "ghosts" and ghostly activity are all PSI in nature, that our consciousness creates them, and even the created "ghost" has a basic consciousness of its own and if it was created to act like a demon then it will play that role because it actually thinks it is one though not really.
Then there is the idea that some or most paranormal activity is just the rest of the world who is sleeping at the time...people who are out of body but don't know it and are still dreaming - somehow occasionally crossing over into this reality and even physically effecting it at times.

Some of my family (on the other side) contacted me last week....telling me they were soooooo happy I was coming home. I cried and cried I was so deliriously happy to connect with them. Last night when I was Toning OM with a youtube video in my room I heard "another monk" Toning in the room right next to me on my left. A remembrance of many of us standing in a circular dome Toning harmonic resonance for the planet pushed through in to my Heart and I cried again.
We - humanity - has chosen the timeline we want to be on and the trains are leaving the station now. Ours will pick up speed quickly now as the Gateways are coming online. Already another one was opened yesterday....and I have been pulled to anchor new light through my own portal outside.
Personally I don't think people will see "traditional" ghosts. I think they will see their true families waiting for them behind the Veil of Forgetting. They will glow as if lit up from within....and perhaps seem otherworldly....but not pale gray ghosts.

Stay Tuned: David says Disclosure may happen faster
September 21, 2017 by Danell Glade

21558924_10155749875184549_3984183783923624396_n.jpg

By David Wilcock Sept. 18, 2017

I am enjoying a much-needed break in Canada and have just recently gotten out of an internet blackout zone. It’s nice to have access again, I must say!

There are some very fascinating developments that may move in favor of disclosure happening bigger and faster than we had anticipated. I hope we will be able to talk about some of them soon enough. We may very well see things move much faster than the alleged “Partial Disclosure” scenario.

At the same time, the loyal opposition wants both Corey and me gone more than ever. We have been given very specific information about the nature and severity of the threats. It has never been more perilous. This is not a joke.

We are not going to be actively hunted down, so we are told, but if there is a “window of opportunity” where either of us are in the right place at the right time, they feel they “Must” make an effort to do it.

This could actually take the form of a larger violent event that “just so happens” to occur wherever either of us might be. Thankfully the Alliance is aware of this and has our backs like never before. I haven’t personally seen anything or anyone but am aware that this greater protection now exists.

I don’t get the sense that there are any “windows” for such incidents where I am now, but this has definitely been unsettling. As a result I have kept fairly quiet and am just trying to enjoy some vacation time.

The shamanic principle of “Using Death as an Advisor” has been useful for me. I am looking at my life and thinking about what works and what doesn’t, what can be changed and how to accomplish that for the greater good. There is a whole lot of movement going on right now and I feel calm and secure.

I am choosing to focus on the positives of the news we are hearing. At some point soon I will summarize the developments over the last month, as there are a huge number of tangible signposts that we are seeing some action take place.

I am waiting for a rainy day here to take the time to write this all up now that I have access… so stay tuned!

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/09/21/stay-tuned-david-says-disclosure-may-happen-faster/

Much needed news. Soft Disclosure is becoming history. Let us hope that Partial Disclosure is rolled out. It will be trumped (pun possibly intended) by Full Disclosure.

Enjoy your break, DW. :D

Stay Tuned: David says Disclosure may happen faster
September 21, 2017 by Danell Glade

21558924_10155749875184549_3984183783923624396_n.jpg

By David Wilcock Sept. 18, 2017

I am enjoying a much-needed break in Canada and have just recently gotten out of an internet blackout zone. It’s nice to have access again, I must say!

There are some very fascinating developments that may move in favor of disclosure happening bigger and faster than we had anticipated. I hope we will be able to talk about some of them soon enough. We may very well see things move much faster than the alleged “Partial Disclosure” scenario.

At the same time, the loyal opposition wants both Corey and me gone more than ever. We have been given very specific information about the nature and severity of the threats. It has never been more perilous. This is not a joke.

We are not going to be actively hunted down, so we are told, but if there is a “window of opportunity” where either of us are in the right place at the right time, they feel they “Must” make an effort to do it.

This could actually take the form of a larger violent event that “just so happens” to occur wherever either of us might be. Thankfully the Alliance is aware of this and has our backs like never before. I haven’t personally seen anything or anyone but am aware that this greater protection now exists.

I don’t get the sense that there are any “windows” for such incidents where I am now, but this has definitely been unsettling. As a result I have kept fairly quiet and am just trying to enjoy some vacation time.

The shamanic principle of “Using Death as an Advisor” has been useful for me. I am looking at my life and thinking about what works and what doesn’t, what can be changed and how to accomplish that for the greater good. There is a whole lot of movement going on right now and I feel calm and secure.

I am choosing to focus on the positives of the news we are hearing. At some point soon I will summarize the developments over the last month, as there are a huge number of tangible signposts that we are seeing some action take place.

I am waiting for a rainy day here to take the time to write this all up now that I have access… so stay tuned!

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/09/21/stay-tuned-david-says-disclosure-may-happen-faster/

Much needed news. Soft Disclosure is becoming history. Let us hope that Partial Disclosure is rolled out. It will be trumped (pun possibly intended) by Full Disclosure.

Enjoy your break, DW. :D

I am getting tired of the disclosure never happening.
I would like to believe such articles my friend, I hope that there is indeed some kind of disclosure taking place.
But I will believe it when I see it.
They have been saying this for so long now....
:confused1:

I am getting tired of the disclosure never happening.
I would like to believe such articles my friend, I hope that there is indeed some kind of disclosure taking place.
But I will believe it when I see it.
They have been saying this for so long now....
:confused1:

I have run across a few ways of thinking on this idea of disclosure which helped me move away from being attached to it happening some time in the future.
I instead began asking for Transparency for my highest good and for the highest good of all....and it's happening for me.

Disclosure IS happening....all around the world....both in the "physical"...and the "spiritual"....to the individuals who are here to move through an energetic shift up in frequency. Not everyone here on the planet in this now has the purpose of ascension. Some are like background actors in a movie and are here for the experience of Being on Earth during this time. Some are here to create contrast and chaos to assist Others in their own awakening process.

Then there is the idea of Free Will. There cannot be a Mass Sighting Worldwide because not everyone has elected to experience this now.

Does that mean I don't keep up with David Wilcock anymore? No. I really enjoy watching this Disclosure story that's going on between he and Corey and all the rest of the gang. They are me and I am they....and I grin with delight when they speak from their hearts with openness, vulnerability, wonderment, and joy.

Enjoy the Showwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Namaste'

This was quite interesting. Thought I'd share here...

This guy means well....
....but he's promoting the idea of They vs You(I) with talk of energy vampires and such.

The truth is we are all ...how shall I say this... moving in and out of each others energy fields.
This occurs to the degree a person is unaware of their field and its boundaries.

No one makes us feel bad. No one. Not by siphoning off our alleged good energy....or by projecting their "bad" energy on to us. No one can do anything to us without our permission.

What does happen is others can trigger your own energies you have within your sphere...whether we know it's there or not.

If we haven't cleared our field of heavy energy then those who also have heavy energy within them....and therefore need to be with others who can "lighten them up"....come along and trigger us....we then swallow or entrain with them to lift both of us up as best we can. THAT is what drains us.

The key for us is to grieve what we need to grieve....release the memories causing the grief....and then practice methods to strengthen our core essence of who we are ....with unconditional kindness and love for self. Once we do this regularly.... such people as need us to help lift them up won't effect us anymore....and they move out of our lives.

I'm typing this quickly...and I hope it makes sense.

Perfect sense ;), thank you @Kgal for your time in responding. As my, "this was quite interesting" remark on the video shows, I was skeptical of the information. I try to keep an open mind & heart, however, sometimes the info out there causes me to pause for plausibility, lol.

I have run across a few ways of thinking on this idea of disclosure which helped me move away from being attached to it happening some time in the future.
I instead began asking for Transparency for my highest good and for the highest good of all....and it's happening for me.

Disclosure IS happening....all around the world....both in the "physical"...and the "spiritual"....to the individuals who are here to move through an energetic shift up in frequency. Not everyone here on the planet in this now has the purpose of ascension. Some are like background actors in a movie and are here for the experience of Being on Earth during this time. Some are here to create contrast and chaos to assist Others in their own awakening process.

Then there is the idea of Free Will. There cannot be a Mass Sighting Worldwide because not everyone has elected to experience this now.

Does that mean I don't keep up with David Wilcock anymore? No. I really enjoy watching this Disclosure story that's going on between he and Corey and all the rest of the gang. They are me and I am they....and I grin with delight when they speak from their hearts with openness, vulnerability, wonderment, and joy.

Enjoy the Showwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Namaste'

This guy means well....
....but he's promoting the idea of They vs You(I) with talk of energy vampires and such.

The truth is we are all ...how shall I say this... moving in and out of each others energy fields.
This occurs to the degree a person is unaware of their field and its boundaries.

No one makes us feel bad. No one. Not by siphoning off our alleged good energy....or by projecting their "bad" energy on to us. No one can do anything to us without our permission.

What does happen is others can trigger your own energies you have within your sphere...whether we know it's there or not.

If we haven't cleared our field of heavy energy then those who also have heavy energy within them....and therefore need to be with others who can "lighten them up"....come along and trigger us....we then swallow or entrain with them to lift both of us up as best we can. THAT is what drains us.

The key for us is to grieve what we need to grieve....release the memories causing the grief....and then practice methods to strengthen our core essence of who we are ....with unconditional kindness and love for self. Once we do this regularly.... such people as need us to help lift them up won't effect us anymore....and they move out of our lives.

How come more people are not coming forward with their experiences do you think?
Is it because it isn’t happening at an accelerated rate, or because they are not ready, or because they are afraid of what other people might think?
Skeptics and nonbelievers would say it’s because it’s all BS.
I mean...you know I put my experiences out there for all to see and judge because I KNOW the experiences I have had were real and not a delusion or hallucination...others witnessed many of these things...but I still have some anonymity here on the forum to let it all out also.
Not that I don’t talk about such things with people IRL, but there is a good portion that would look at you like you are Satan himself.....lol.
I haven’t really been thinking in such a liner fashion lately, my ideas of time are that it’s only a dimensional emergence and can be side-stepped or you can step out of the flow of time.
This is the feeling I have been getting in response to my meditations lately.
Everything has already happened, but it’s also always changing and in flux while still remaining true to the end - which makes no sense, but neither does an electron disappearing and simultaneously reappearing in another place in space/time - it’s obviously stepping into a further dimension that we cannot detect with machines yet (though the LHC may get close) yet you can seemingly go there with your mind.
Your mind can step out of time...and Samadhi is defined as the mind becoming still, time has stopped.
The mind steps around.
I mean, both the US and China have developed “Quantum Radar” systems that can only function if the particles in play are going extra-dimensional because supposedly nothing can go faster than the speed of light - so how two entangled electrons can change their spin instantaneously no matter the distance involved shows us proof that we can “step around”.
What else inhabits this further dimension should be what the scientists should be asking, how does it view us?
How does it interact with our reality?
Why does it seem that we can go there with our minds - and create a working theoretical model of that.

I DO feel that more people are interested in such things as this thread delves into...the hit count verifies that people are interested in something about the open natured questioning of our reality and the anomalous things that go on in it.
The TV is inundated with paranormal and UFO shows.
When are we going to get the lid blown off?!
*impatient for full disclosure*
*taps foot*
jk

Much love, thank you for your wonderful perspective, information, and advice.
It is always wise and compassionate in nature.
-M

Last edited:
New Experiments Show Consciousness Affects Matter ~ Dean Radin Ph.D

Dean Radin speaks at the Science of Consciousness Conference in Tucson 2016.
Dean Radin Ph.D is chief scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS).

How come more people are not coming forward with their experiences do you think?
Is it because it isn’t happening at an accelerated rate, or because they are not ready, or because they are afraid of what other people might think?
Skeptics and nonbelievers would say it’s because it’s all BS.
I mean...you know I put my experiences out there for all to see and judge because I KNOW the experiences I have had were real and not a delusion or hallucination...others witnessed many of these things...but I still have some anonymity here on the forum to let it all out also.
Not that I don’t talk about such things with people IRL, but there is a good portion that would look at you like you are Satan himself.....lol.

People ARE talking about their experiences now. They're just spread out all over social media and in small groups around the world. The teachers I've found over the last few years since waking up are even talking about seeing the rise in people having their own unique "moments" with higher frequency.
Lately I've been thinking of tagging you all over facebook and getting you in to some groups as a Lurker so you can see what's going on out there.

Another thought that comes to mind is the fact we - in the "lightworker" field - are still not seeing very many men waking up. I don't want to seem to be tooting a horn of any kind here...or judging....it's just that I/We still don't see them coming online so to speak. It turns out since the women in our society have not held an equal sense of empowerment along side men - we are the first ones to go through the shift process. I have met plenty of males who are themselves undergoing real life shifting paradigms....and they generally fall in to the XNFX types.... and many are gay. This suggests men with open hearts and in touch with their feminine energy more than most men are receptive to the rise and connection of the Divine Feminine Energy - which is needed to provide balance. To me it seems as if Women are now sufficiently empowered to provide the needed balance....and now I expect to see more Men waking up to their Hearts.
So you....and many other males here on this forum - are an exception and wholly unique at this time on this planet in the West.
Therefore - since men seem to be the rulers in our western society - you won't see any outward appearances of Shifting (of the heart) going on - for example in the news or in online forums. If anything - you will see a rise of Fear in the male collective as they struggle to deal with a sudden increase of feelings.

Here is a guy whom I believe is an INFJ talking to several us ladies in a pm. I met him in a group that stemmed from Seth and Consciousness Evolution 2.0 persons.
This kind of experience is new for him. I started doing these a few years back and didn't know anyone else having them. Now I see many many others starting to have them.
He is part of group of others I've come across who are helping the Dead still stuck here in the astral ...find their way Home.
He has done a lot of his own healing work by learning to love his whole self....guilt, shame, rage, fear, and all. We have been through the dark night of the soul stuff...

Anyway...This is an example of how "Going Within and Loving our Demons" saves the world. You should come join me on facebook. Your eyebrows will go up in astonishment. LOL

"I was thinking about this again. This is for me an energetic thing. Energetically encompass the whole of you are concentrating on. If you don't think you are capable of this, then move up in your being and let the portions of you who can, do. Once "they" do, then "you" do too. I believe I helped clear trauma from my central european roots (Polish) by assisting those still caught on this plane to return to the light. I could feel a great woosh as they took advantage of what I was facilitating. I trusted my Self and I trusted that energetically they would be helped. I didn't go there looking to free anyone. I was actually healing ancestral karma pertaining to alcohol use. I trusted my intuition and guidance in lifting the whole of that collective and energetically put a solid firmament below them. I went up in my being to the place where I had this permission and where I had this ability. I'm actually more comfortable there than here in my daily life. Grounding here is necessary I believe, although that didn't occur to me then. Go to that place where this is possible and look "back" at where you had come from - here. I love that perspective. You are all of that."

by Julian Wash

conscious_universe417_01.jpg

Today I wish to return to your awareness an aspect of the Human condition that can sense the relative nature of time.

This vibration has no perceivable beginning or end - it just simply is. It’s relative to the motion and energy of those things within and around, from organic internal rhythms to the cycle of the Sun, planets, moon and stars.

We seemed attuned to these natural movements.

So profound are these influences, one need only consider how the moon attunes to the aspects of a woman and the rhythm of her cycles.
And when we look at the position of the Sun, planets and stars we can glean a great deal about who and what we are starting from the day we were born.

And so it seems that there’s much more to the nature of time than mechanized movement, rhythm and rotation.
There’s an elusive awareness, a streaming consciousness that flows like stardust through an hourglass.

And the Heavens whisper their knowing at every degree, arc and angle from their celestial vantage of harmony and light.

But in the hour of our moment, we’ve assailed to "modern times," where natural rhythms have been largely ignored and replaced by convenient little time-keeping devices.

Your cell phone, watch, clock, computer, satellites and most every time-keeping instrument is calibrated in one way or another to a rather innocuous oscillation emanating from a building in Boulder, Colorado.

The unlikely source is a stable isotope of cesium-133.
More commonly referred to as the atomic clock, the cesium resonance serves as the heartbeat for the modern world.

In the following paragraphs I invite you to take a brief trip with me outside this world of sweeping hands and swinging pendulums.
We’ll launch from our powerful mind-ship as a "psychonaut" and explore an uncharted moon where time does not exist.

No passing days or nights and neither a tick nor a tock - just perfect stillness.
An alien landscape in every sense of the word.

We’re moving at quantum speed now, so your electronic timepiece will no longer serve you.
But fear not.

Upon our return trip you may begin to question if it ever really did.

Alien Moon and the Clap Echo Second

Imagine, if you will, a world void of any natural sound or vibration, without changing light and shadow or movement of any kind.

Stars hang in place with neither a twinkle nor a wink.
A number of neighboring planets appear frozen and static amid the inky backdrop of space.

You look inside yourself for any hint of rhythm, pulse or breath - but there are none.
You’re on a moon where time does not exist.

For now, your only concept of time is your memory of it.
Had you no recollection at all, then you would not have noticed or cared that your hair is no longer growing and you haven’t aged - not in the slightest bit.

Upon exploring this abandoned place, you discover the ruins of a concrete-like building.
It reminds you of a parking structure on Earth.

The concrete material has held up perfectly because there is no time effect upon it.
No erosion or decay - just like new.

You remember as a child how you could clap your hands together and hear the ensuing echo in a structure such as this.

And so once again you feel the compulsion.
You clap your hands together and to your astonishment a sound is returned.

You begin to notice the duration between the clap of your hands and the returning echo.
You soon establish this interval as a "clap echo second.”

It not exactly an "Earth" second - but on this alien rock you can call it whatever you want.

Imagination runs unabated as you begin to assimilate seconds into minutes and minutes into hours.
Not much to work with on this barren moon, but you’ve managed to mimic the duration in some mechanical way by stacking small stones on a primitive slide.

The sliding of every stone is roughly synchronized to one clap echo second.

Soon it occurs to you that your idea for the rock clock came about some three hundred stones ago, or 300 echo seconds.
That’s about five minutes you surmise.

And maybe it’s just your imagination, but did the planets in the sky move ever so slightly?

A couple thousand stones later you realize the planets have indeed moved and the edge of what was a stationary shadow has now ebbed and retreated. Once again you clap your hands to "recalibrate" your stone clock but discover something very strange has happened.

The echo returns much sooner.
You notice the shorter echo has a higher pitch.

It’s as if time has sped up and the frequency got higher.

Before too long you notice the walls of this parking-like structure had mysteriously moved in closer causing the shorter duration.
What a strange building.

Whoever built it must of have had a bizarre sense of humor, you figure.

In order to stay attuned to this change, your rock clock must be adjusted to work faster.

This thought elicits a palpable sensation, and for the first time in a long time, you feel a pulse.

Time Compression, Mind Expansion

On Earth many of us are sensing a phenomenon that feels much the same way.

Time seems to be speeding up.
In a sense the "walls" are closing in.

We feel restriction and a modicum of suffocation.
But there are no actual walls moving in.

On the contrary - it may be that we are indeed expanding outward.

The net effect would feel the same.

conscious_universe417_02.jpg

As consciousness expands, those hypothetical walls seem closer.

You can touch them if you like.
You can bust them down if that is your choosing.

Those drawn to this website might consider the latter.

As time is compressed, frequency is increased.
Alternatively, as our frequency increases, time becomes more compressed.

This can be exemplified by many musical instruments.
Just by stretching a drum head, you can hear the upward change in frequency.

Tighter the head, higher the frequency.

Same is true with a guitar string.
Tighten the string and the frequency goes up.

When plucked, there are more oscillations per second in the tightened string than in a looser one.
In other words, more waveforms are being generated in the course of a given second.

When more is happening in the same amount of time, you have a form of compression.

Do you suppose that maybe your string has tightened a bit?
Is there more happening in the course of a minute or an hour than ever before?

Perhaps then your frequency has indeed shifted upward and your awareness has expanded in an outwardly manner.
If your "operating frequency" is quicker - then there’s no doubt, your clock is also ticking faster.

Higher frequencies are lighter, more energetic and can penetrate deeper into the ethereal realms.
Lower frequencies work well in denser Earthly domains.

We are born and groomed under the spectrum of lower energies.
But higher consciousness is a choice.

When one chooses to sharpen their vision, they will eventually begin to see through the veil of illusion that’s been so aggressively promoted as real.
Such an experience is both liberating and consequential.

It takes courage and resolve to raise one’s energetic footprint and witness the world from this perspective.

The guitar string doesn’t tighten on its own.
It takes energy, effort and a conscious resolve to get there.

And from there it’s always a matter of fine-tuning.

After a fleeting glimpse, there will be a good many that will choose to retreat back to a comfortable-familiar and a place of lower vision.
We certainly should not judge those who have made such a decision.

It is not their "time" so to speak.

But with every passage of the second hand you understand that you are here at this place and time for a reason.
For you, there’s no going back.

As you tighten your "string" you begin to attune to a new wave of frequencies that resonate along with you.
You take some comfort in knowing you’re not alone, even if the others seem far and few between.

Time is a macrocosm worthy of its own dimension and perhaps the most enigmatic of all mysteries.
We may not be able to satisfactorily unravel the curious nature of time, but as psychonauts, we’re always prepared to launch penetrating questions and go where no thought has gone before.

We know time is not the linear, hardened construct that’s repeatedly inferred.
In a sense, this can be proven.

If time were not malleable, then how could one explain precognition, or little peeks into the future?
Is this phenomenon real?

There are millions that would attest to it.

I am but one of them.
Naturally anyone who has ever captured a vivid look ahead (no matter how simple or small) would undoubtedly challenge the standard view of time.

I know that time is not what "they" say it is.

I am as liberated in this knowing as I am challenged by such truth.

Final Thought

Please forgive my extemporaneous use of the term "psychonaut."

Seems I heard it somewhere and I rather like it.
I’m acutely aware of the double entendre possibly associated with the expression, but still find it appealing.

Just as an astronaut can explore the vastness of space, we can explore the vastness of consciousness.

If visualizing oneself in a spacesuit helps - then so be it.
The mind-ship will take you wherever you want to go if you will allow it.

The Human expression is not likely the progenitor of all time - but perhaps we are the progenitors of "our" time.
I sense the present moment as a fracture in the eternal light, a doorway to all that was and ever will be.

It is this very light that moves the planets and steers the stars.
We lovingly calibrate to its measure and place it upon a dial or face with hands that point to the hour and minute.

So what time is it?
It’s our time.

And now we are living at the midnight hour.

Access by way of the Internet has allowed people to search for information and investigate most any question that comes to mind.

And though there is considerable "bad" information on the net, those that are awakening are developing exceptional discernment abilities on a level their ancestors could not have dreamt possible.

So, is time moving faster because consciousness is expanding?
That’s my position and I know I’m not alone on that view.

The walls aren’t closing in - awareness is pushing them outward.
You’ve outgrown the room you were put in.

The frequency is higher because the distance is shorter.
You have seen the light and the light has spoken.

And now you are processing higher information with exceptional speed and efficiency.

In this hour of uncertainty, there will be those who will set the course.

For the enlightened, the path will lead to love and understanding and compassion for all things.
The vibration of peace is very high in frequency.

It can travel infinite distances but can be stopped by a simple layer of Earthly brick.
In this shift we must be mindful of the denser energies that can interfere with the coherent and benevolent streams that lightly grace our world.

Within a higher vibration, space feels smaller and the hands of time seem to spin off the dial.
But many answers are now within your grasp.

And why should they not be?
You are an entity of light and The Light is all-knowing.

Welcome back, psychonaut.
Your electronic timekeeping device has picked up a satellite and is now relaying Earth time in your geographic zone.

Meanwhile, the frozen moon you left behind did the impossible and had its first full day of rotation.
You must have left quite an impression.

As you resume your daily course of schedules and routines someone will eventually ask you for the time - and you may ponder a moment.
It’s our time, you might say.

Our time.

And with a little luck, you’ll send another moon into rotation...

People ARE talking about their experiences now. They're just spread out all over social media and in small groups around the world. The teachers I've found over the last few years since waking up are even talking about seeing the rise in people having their own unique "moments" with higher frequency.
Lately I've been thinking of tagging you all over facebook and getting you in to some groups as a Lurker so you can see what's going on out there.

Another thought that comes to mind is the fact we - in the "lightworker" field - are still not seeing very many men waking up. I don't want to seem to be tooting a horn of any kind here...or judging....it's just that I/We still don't see them coming online so to speak. It turns out since the women in our society have not held an equal sense of empowerment along side men - we are the first ones to go through the shift process. I have met plenty of males who are themselves undergoing real life shifting paradigms....and they generally fall in to the XNFX types.... and many are gay. This suggests men with open hearts and in touch with their feminine energy more than most men are receptive to the rise and connection of the Divine Feminine Energy - which is needed to provide balance. To me it seems as if Women are now sufficiently empowered to provide the needed balance....and now I expect to see more Men waking up to their Hearts.
So you....and many other males here on this forum - are an exception and wholly unique at this time on this planet in the West.
Therefore - since men seem to be the rulers in our western society - you won't see any outward appearances of Shifting (of the heart) going on - for example in the news or in online forums. If anything - you will see a rise of Fear in the male collective as they struggle to deal with a sudden increase of feelings.

Yes...if you’ve been tagging me on FB I have been avoiding going on there, so if I haven’t messaged you that’s why....lol.
Same with my email...maybe once a week if I’m lucky I will check it.
And yes, Kundalini energy is feminine...the coiled snake within.
I think it’s absolutely necessary to embrace our feminine energy...in fact, it doesn’t seem like my astral projection attempts would have gotten very far at all if there was not really such things within us.
So, I am pretty convinced...I am a very emotional person, of course being an INFJ, but I was never discouraged to not show my emotions like so many people have been in their childhoods.
I don’t find crying to make me any less of a “man” than someone who suppresses their emotions and keeps them bottled up until they blow their head off with a shotgun cause there is no outlet.
I have seen the attitudes toward LGBQT people shift an incredible amount since I was in HS in the 90’s.
It’s now basically a non-issue with my Son and his generation...gay, trans, bi, all or none of the above - they don’t care, it’s accepted.
Just as it’s accepted now that most have divorced parents...it’s normal to him and his friends.
I don’t think that’s from a breakdown of morals or any such nonsense in our society, but more that it is unnecessary, there is no benefit to most couples now...most can’t afford it, most don’t want to take on the huge student loan debts of the other, or just bad credit that 75% of the public has.
The cost of one kid in our age is approx. $100,000 to raise from birth in the US...how people are supposed to afford to raise a child with a two parent, single-income household, so Mom or Dad can be a stay at home is a pipe-dream for so many.
Siblings babysit and cook dinner for younger siblings until both parents can come home from work to just make it paycheck to paycheck.
But it’s supposedly a moral breakdown...has nothing to do with our minimum wage not keeping up with inflation as was written into the law originally until Reagan torpedoed it...minimum wage should be right around $23 an hour give or take.
But god forbid a living wage gets paid to people who don’t have pensions or retirements anymore...not even gold watches.
There is a huge shift in wealth that will be a huge driver of the direction this country goes.
No society with this much inequality has lasted for very long at all.
Imho, and don’t take offense (you know what I mean), once the Baby Boom gen is out of power there will be a huge shift in social equality...at least that is my prediction...right now, both sides of Congress are pretty much at the will of the lobbyists who keep them reelected...and the supposed “President” is the representation of how desperate old white america is to retain power....even if it means taking the ship down with them.
Which is what your gen is trying to do so desperately right now...blow up healthcare, blow up taxes, blow up education, blow up the EPA, FEMA, etc, etc.
He’s a bully who is going to get what’s coming to him eventually I also predict...I am pretty sure Bob Mueller will nail him and most of his staff/family.
Hopefully he doesn’t do too much irreparable damage before he can be removed from power.
I think people want universal healthcare, but the midwestern states have been so brainwashed...you could list all the benefits of universal healthcare vs insurance driven healthcare and they would pick universal every time I bet.
I think we will eventually get there, but there is so much money involved...people here as cash cows and we are talking about basically the biggest loss of capital since freeing the slaves.
Not to downplay the actual terrible history of slavery, but we are in a sense slaves to the insurance companies, we are slaves to our debt.
I also believe that the college debt of millions will be dissolved eventually also.
But back on track...yes, there is strong female energy in the world today!
To deny your own female energy no matter your sex is just old outdated silliness.
There is a rise among the people, but it is having a time fighting against people like Trump who are trying purposefully to cause more rifts and discontent.
To give people excuses to hate and act violently - which is very much male energy...like I said, trying desperately to hold onto the power it once had...but failing...and also trying to take people down with them.
Time will march on...and they will be on the wrong side of history.

Here is a guy whom I believe is an INFJ talking to several us ladies in a pm. I met him in a group that stemmed from Seth and Consciousness Evolution 2.0 persons.
This kind of experience is new for him. I started doing these a few years back and didn't know anyone else having them. Now I see many many others starting to have them.
He is part of group of others I've come across who are helping the Dead still stuck here in the astral ...find their way Home.
He has done a lot of his own healing work by learning to love his whole self....guilt, shame, rage, fear, and all. We have been through the dark night of the soul stuff...

Anyway...This is an example of how "Going Within and Loving our Demons" saves the world. You should come join me on facebook. Your eyebrows will go up in astonishment. LOL

"I was thinking about this again. This is for me an energetic thing. Energetically encompass the whole of you are concentrating on. If you don't think you are capable of this, then move up in your being and let the portions of you who can, do. Once "they" do, then "you" do too. I believe I helped clear trauma from my central european roots (Polish) by assisting those still caught on this plane to return to the light. I could feel a great woosh as they took advantage of what I was facilitating. I trusted my Self and I trusted that energetically they would be helped. I didn't go there looking to free anyone. I was actually healing ancestral karma pertaining to alcohol use. I trusted my intuition and guidance in lifting the whole of that collective and energetically put a solid firmament below them. I went up in my being to the place where I had this permission and where I had this ability. I'm actually more comfortable there than here in my daily life. Grounding here is necessary I believe, although that didn't occur to me then. Go to that place where this is possible and look "back" at where you had come from - here. I love that perspective. You are all of that."

That is very interesting.
I have been trying to love every aspect of myself...not an easy undertaking...it’s constant daily failure.
But I still try, and believe that the effort will eventually pay off.
It’s like when I was 15 and bought a pair of nunchucks...really hard wood...metal chain...heavy...probably not the best to learn with.
I must have hit myself in the elbow, the knees, hips, head, crotch, face...quite a few time with those damn things...but eventually I stopped hitting myself.
LOL
A funny story, but it is how I view practicing meditation, going OOB, Tarot, and more personal things like loving myself...including my pain...which is so fucking hard sometimes - right now I feel like I’m still hitting myself in the face...lol...but not nearly as much as I used to. ;)
Been focusing on not complaining...so far, it’s been a challenge also, because I have included any thoughts I have of that nature too.
It too, I think is a worthy effort.
So far...I have been mostly successful (to varying degrees) in all my endeavors I have set out to accomplish in this realm and way of thinking about oneself as not separate, I have had moderate success with that too.
“Let go or it will drag you.” - Zen proverb
Thank you Kgal for your wise words...I will have to go check out FB later and see what you have been up to! ;)
I hope you are doing alright otherwise?
Everything okay from the storms?
Much love,
M

Enjoy!

COSMIC TIME TRAVEL

by Iona Miller

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubborn, persistent illusion."​
- Albert Einstein

timetravel15_01.jpg

"Great Mystery of Life"

In the Qabala, the Ruach is an aspect of soul which reflects the intellectual and moral capacity.

As a vehicle of consciousness, the Ruach allows us the possibility of consciousness journeys through the realm of Universal Mind.
Since this aspect of soul dies with the body, it is not the ultimate vehicle of spiritual liberation.

That final transcendence takes place in the Neshamah.

But the Ruach does allow us to make conceptual models of our experience of reality.
These Ruachian models help us navigate our own local space/time continuum.

We can be thinking, contemplating, or meditating in our own homes, and mentally be far, far away.
Which truth is real?

Imaginal journeys are as old as the human race.
They have helped us make advances in both mysticism and science.

Scientists may know nothing about the Ruach, as such.
Yet when they make their "thought-experiments" and speculate on the nature of the universe, they enter the same realm as the mystics and philosophers: the causal plane.

These thought-experiments are virtual experiences in a mental/imaginal reality.
They can have real consequences in real-time.

They yield previously enfolded information about the nature of consensus reality.
Sometimes they happen in the dreaming state.

They are equally revealing in the waking and waking-dream states.

Einstein made a thought-experiment that was experiential and instructive.
He imagined himself riding along on a beam of light, and "discovered" the theory of relativity.

By keeping the parameters of his postulated world consistent, he simply went on this journey and noticed what happened along the way.
This is not so different from the process of magical path-working.

We wonder how Einstein imagined his "astral body" and "causal body"?

The Ruach, and its conceptual models allow us to roam widely through the universe, from sub-atomic to macrocosmic realms.
Consciousness maps allow us to "familiarize" ourselves with the territory.

They describe the signposts, milestones, and landmarks of our imaginal journeys.
The Tree of Life is one such roadmap from the grossly physical to the sublime.

Another model of reality is that offered by current sciences such as physics and astronomy.

Sometimes the scientific and the mystical find a common boundary or area of interest.
The prospect of time travel or escape from time is one such area.

Come now, out of your physical body, into a realm of speculative potential.
Journey with us to a vision of reality which transcends our physical constraints.

Here science and philosophy overlap.

We invite you to "Look at it this way..."

Matter curves space - the greater the density of matter, the greater the curvature.
The greater the curvature, the slower time runs.

First known as the "forbidden sphere", associated with a region of dense matter, the radius of a "wormhole" in space baffled scientists who could not deduce its significance.

Einstein
was the first to postulate that if you went through, you would wind up in another universe.
Wormholes were discovered mathematically through general relativity, and subsequently found in space as black holes.

The surface of a black hole is known as an event horizon.
There are four-types of stellar-collapse black holes.

Wormholes that were not associated with black holes were described as potentially passable, but only if a special "balm" was applied to the sides of the wormhole.

Scientists called this balm "exotic matter."

This sounds very much like an alchemical fantasy, but it didn't remain one for long.

"The details of making the wormhole into a time tunnel have now been worked out.
All you need to do is move one end of the wormhole at high speed (close to the speed of light) or place it in a strong gravitational field.
Either will do the trick.
Once this is done, you could go in one end and come out the other at an earlier time.
Or you could go in the other end, go through it in the opposite direction, and come out in the future."

This is easily accomplished as a thought-experiment, but presents problems for the physical body.
But it does open speculation on what vehicles of consciousness could actually make such a journey unscathed.

As our medical and technological sciences progress, who knows what mysterious forms humans might come to inhabit which could make these journeys possible?

As for the mystics, they have already tackled the problem.
The Body of Light is a vehicle of consciousness appropriate for such travel.

Light is an electromagnetic wave.
We can speculate on identifying with a quantum of light as a vehicle for our consciousness, and imagine escaping the constraints of 3-space.

In the world of relativity, light has the greatest degree of freedom.

Mystics admonish us to detach and dis-identify from our bodies, emotions, thoughts, and ego.
They say that time, space, and the separate identity are illusions - only a virtual reality, not absolute Truth.

Our day-to-day reality is a relative one.

The process of detaching is what mystics mean when they suggest we "die daily."

They encourage a process of "spiritual body building”.
If we imagine this body smaller and smaller, we enter the sub-atomic realm of quantum theory.

We are no longer subject to to the classical laws of physics and biology.
We have a model for making quantum leaps - at least with the mind, or in the Ruach.

This action takes place in the "virtual space" of Universal Mind.

Newton asserted that space/time was absolute, but he was never entirely satisfied with his own theory.
Newton was an alchemist as well as a scientist, although this gets downplayed in his life story.

As an alchemist he would be concerned with the search for the god-head in matter - its sacred underpinnings, known in Qabala as the Shekinah.

The sacred side of matter and geometry is an intuitive apprehension.
When Einstein was about 12, he came across a geometry book...He later referred to it as his "holy geometry" book.

Clearly, he had a reverent attitude even as a small child toward the awesome elegance of mathematics and the universe.

Later, Einstein struggled with the problem of time dilation and nearly abandoned the problem.
Then, one night after incubating the problem for months, he awoke with the answer that not even space was absolute.

He concluded that the only absolute of nature was the speed of light.
Because things shrink in the direction of motion relative to a fixed observer at high speed, you get the strange result that object shrink to nothing!

Space bends and twists.
The geometry of space is non-Euclidean.

Relativity paints a picture of the space/time continuum that is counter-intuitive and cannot be imagined by normal human senses, which are based on three-dimensional perception.

Four-dimensional space is also known as hyper-space, or 4-space.
In terms of normal experience, it appears to us as non-space.

We can assume that our three-dimensional space is surrounded by hyperspace, yet we have no idea how to enter it.
In hyperspace, time is either non-existent or it does not "pass."

Reimann's "Space Theory of Matter" contained four hypotheses:
  1. Small regions of space are, in fact, of a nature analogous to little hills on a surface which is, on the average, flat; namely, that that ordinary laws of geometry are not valid in them.

2. This property of being curved or distorted is continually being passed on from one portion of space to another after the matter of a wave.

3. The variation of the curvature of space is what really happens in the phenomena which we call the motion of matter.

4. In the physical world nothing else takes place but this variation.
If space is curved, it presents the possibility of providing short-cuts through hyperspace.
Einstein showed that matter caused space, or causes space-time to curve.

Einstein called it "the happiest thought of his life," when he realized the effect of gravitational and inertial mass on acceleration.

We now see that space-time can become curved by the matter within it.
We cannot see this curvature directly, but we can see its effects.

The extent of the curvature depends on the amount of matter present, or more explicitly, on the density of matter.

The Universe is about 18 billion years old.
But time should not be compared to a river, always flowing in one direction, and we are not voyagers on a raft on that river.

This makes no sense in terms of physics' formulas which do not have a "now" in them.
They deal only with time intervals.

Time is not a physical thing like a fluid that we can examine.
It is just a dimension like the dimensions of space.

This is demonstrated, mathematically, by antiparticles, which can be considered as particles moving backward in time.

We know from statistical mechanics and the second law of thermodynamics, or entropy, that the disorganization of any closed physical system always increases.

Yet, entropy is a statistical concept.
It doesn't exist for individual atoms or molecules.

Recent advances in chaos theory have shown the process of probability generates strange attractors, which in turn create self-generating order from chaotic systems.

The expansion of the universe provides one physical arrow of time.
Another is the thermodynamic arrow which depends on entropy, while the cosmological arrow is based on gravity.

If there is a beginning to time, is there an end?

Reversing the expansion of the universe, we come up with Planck time, the big crunch prior to the big bang.
Here, general relativity breaks down at the quantum level.

The end of time is visualized as a sort of foam like soap bubbles.
Space-time is broken up into regions of space, time, and nothing.

Time is therefore completely distorted on this scale and may have no meaning.
  • Schwarzschild discovered that holes exist at the center of gravitationally curved space. These holes have singularities at their center.

• In mathematically plotting these anomalous curvatures, Flamm found that the radius of the sphere is the gravitational radius. He called it the "invisible sphere", which harks back to such qabalistic notions as DAATH, termed the Invisible Sphere from antiquity.

• To further co-opt mystical terminology, Eddington called this area inside the radius, a "magic circle."

• For years it was an enigma, until Robertson found that this gravitational radius, or magic circle was accessible after all.

• Wormholes in space were discovered by Einstein, Rosen, Wheeler, and Misner.

• Wheeler found that they pulsed over time.
Their link to reality was found in black holes, or rips in the fabric of the space/time continuum.
Eddington showed that stars are gaseous throughout, and are stable because they are balanced between enormous gravitational pull and an outward gas pressure.

When they collapse electrons are squeezed together almost maximally close.

Black holes are different from other collapsed stars like neutron stars and white dwarfs.
They are basically empty space.

All of the matter of a black hole is at the center in the form of a singularity with infinite density and zero dimensions.
It is a spinning gateway to another reality.

There is a distinct similarity between entropy and the surface area of a black hole.
Black holes absorb everything yet have a surface temperature of absolute zero.

Stephen Hawking discovered that in virtual pair production, pairs composed of a particle and antiparticle are spontaneously produced out of the vacuum. They pop into existence, then come back together almost immediately and annihilate one another.

The process is allowed because of a basic principles in quantum theory, called the uncertainty principle.
This principle tells us that there is a "fuzziness" associated with nature at the atomic level.

The process is concealed within this fuzziness.

In the strong tidal forces of a black hole, virtual pairs would be "ripped" out of the vacuum by the tidal forces.
Yet, even if one falls through the event horizon, the other may escape, producing radiation.

This seems to imply that black holes evaporate, but this is contrary to the notion that the surface area of a black hole can only increase.
One is true in classical theory, the other in quantum theory when dealing with atoms.

Hawking showed that the radiation from black holes obeyed a basic quantum formula, called Planck's formula.

This was the first time a link had ever been forged between classical theory (general relativity) and quantum theory.

In all, there are four possible types of black holes, but only the Kerr black hole is likely to occur in nature.
The others are purely mathematical entities.

So the Kerr black hole is the logical candidate for physical plane time travel.
This was portrayed in the Disney film, Black Hole, so if you can't imagine it, see the film.

Or, for the intellectually inclined, try COSMIC TIME TRAVEL: A SCIENTIFIC ODYSSEY, by Barry Parker, Ph.D., published in 1991.

It is postulated that there are gigantic black holes at the center of each galaxy.
The black hole uses the stars and gas for fuel.

There is a giant energy suck-hole at the core of our galaxy.
Who knows, it may be the womb of another universe, with its matter being born on "the other side.”

Maybe it belongs to the starry goddess, Nuit, whose essence is "nothing," yet Divine.

In the Qabala, the Ruach is said to function on the Causal Plane.
This sounds like a carry-over from the mechanistic, predictable, clockwork notion of the universe.

It does reflect the way logical intellect works, but we also process information with our intuitive mind, which can embrace an acausal connecting principle.

Jung termed this synchronicity, and it bears directly on our notions of things being connected in time.
In Jungian psychology synchronicity has been superseded by the concept of chronicity, the chronic re-appearance of dynamic archetypal patterns.

With the introduction of chronicity to our discussion, we have found the god within our fantasy - Chronos, who has been he who binds us to the physical form, he who devours his own children.

As the Lord of our local universe, Time assures our imprisonment within the Creation, the material Universe.
Mystics have an inherent yen to escape the bounds of time and space, and seek their spiritual home beyond the Abyss.

As long as we are below the Abyss, our consciousness finds causality problems inherent in time travel.
These conceptual conundrums prevent the mind from entering the realm of the pure archetypes.

We perceive only dim reflections of their effulgence, but we must "see through" the literal nature of reality, even to accomplish this task.

The mind-boggling problems of time travel violate the causality principle, so it becomes paradoxical.
The mind, or Ruach, cannot enter these finer realms - only the Neschamah or soul can journey there to the Source.

When you cross this Abyss, you untie the knot between the soul and the mind, leave the province of Universal Mind and its three-fold illusion of time-space-matter.

Mystic practice provides a prescription for soul travel that makes transforming a wormhole into a time machine seem like child's-play.
The energy for the journey comes from your intent and Will, but like any journey to foreign lands, it requires extensive preparation.

Like the shamans of old, one becomes a psychonaut, rather than an astronaut.

9_ClimbingUpTheWalls_JesseDraxler_web.jpg

(Feel free to steal as an avatar!)

Had a discussion with @Kgal today about emotional frequencies. I felt her inside me and the words she said resonated (as usual). Felt like this was a better place to put this post. I know it's pop culture but the video resonated and gave me a feeling that corresponded to what we were discussing. Much love to you KGal.

Last edited: