Merkabah | Page 288 | INFJ Forum

There are many tips for psychic protection. One way is to visualize an energy bubble that protects you from attack in other dimensions. I figured that a smokescreen is better. Now, I can masturbate anytime I want. :m039:

What if your inner monster wants you to kill people. Should you still learn to love it???

I've wanted to kill people in my past.
....sometimes I still do....especially the drivers in front of me speeding up then slowing way down over and over for 30 miles on a single lane no pass highway. Yep yep yep....some days it's a good thing I don't have those photon torpedos I always wanted. ;)

Moscow & Beijing Establish BRICS Monetary Transactions Framework In Gold: It All Begins
March 30, 2017 by Edward Morgan

oro_rusia_china.jpg

Trading in local currencies has already started — and lays the groundwork for facilitating BRICS transactions in gold

Recent progress made in streamlining trade in local currencies has brought Moscow and Beijing closer to creating a financial architecture that could facilitate transactions in gold.

As we reported last week, Moscow and Beijing took another step towards de-dollarization with the opening of a yuan clearing bank in Russia. And earlier this month Russia’s Central Bank opened its first-ever foreign branch in Beijing to allow for better communication between Russian and Chinese financial authorities.

[...]

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/03...transactions-framework-in-gold-it-all-begins/

The devalued global Dollar is approaching its demise. The Event is getting closer.

There are many tips for psychic protection. One way is to visualize an energy bubble that protects you from attack in other dimensions. I figured that a smokescreen is better. Now, I can masturbate anytime I want. :m039:

Hm, I actually like the idea of a ceiling demon watching me masturbate. It's nice to have an audience. :p

Hm, I actually like the idea of a ceiling demon watching me masturbate. It's nice to have an audience. :p

You INTJs are so smart. I know that you have already considered the idea of monetizing the show by charging a fee!! You play the role of both pimp and pin-up girl pin-up man, cutting out all of the middle men. :m096:

Consciousness/Being
From Supreme Self (Paramatma) to Non-Self (and vice-versa)

Consciousness begins as Absolute Consciousness, pure "I" or infinite Subject, which is the essential nature of the Absolute Reality.
All manifestation then is a movement from that Infinite consciousness or Self to Its own Objects of Consciousness or Non-Self.

Originally the individualisation is a valid part of the Absolute itself, and Self and Non-self coexist as equal aspects of the Supreme.
But with the appearace of multiplicity this unity is lost and Self and Non-Self become a dualistic dichotomy, described in Samkhya as purusha and prakriti.

Note that non-self can include mind as well as body, so this is not the western duality of spirit and matter.

Atmaology - Levels of Selfhood

Levels of Selfhood or the self-not-self axis constitutes a distinct ontological parameter, defined by subjectivity and the activity of consciousness.
It is a central theme in Eastern Philosophy and Phenomenology.

Consciousness is here distinguished from Mind and Psyche.
Because of a lack of precision in understanding the various aspects of being and
ontological axii, the self-not-self axis is very often usually confused or combined with either or both the "horizontal" inner-outer psychological series (psychology), or the physical-spiritual "vertical" series (occultism and theosophy).

This confusion arises because the conventional current western religious and philosophical position involves a choice between
Materialism (including variants such as Judeo-Christian resurrectionism - as they are unable to conceive of a soul apart from the body) and some sort of Cartesian, spiritualist, or natural-supernatural religious dualism.

But these materialistic, holistic, or dualistic interpretations ignore all the manifold aspects and dimensions that human consciousness includes.

The much more sophisticated understanding of ancient India is based not on the dichotomy of soul/mind/spoirit and body/matter, but of Pure Consciousness or Witness and the Objects of Consciousness.

This latter includes both mind and matter; in other words, thoughts are just as much non-self as the physical body.
This simple yet profound observation can be confirmed or proved by any decent meditation practice.

Thoughts are distinctly experienced as something different from the core-awareness, the "I" or "knower" or "witness" or Self (or "non-Self" - i.e., non-Ego - if you are a Buddhist, for the experience also proves to you that there is no persisting ego or outer personality self).

The study of consciousness is also considered in Husserlian phenomenology, where the static cartesian subject-object is replaced by the more dynamic polarity of noesis-noemata.

However this only refers to the Mental or Noetic aspect of the Self-Not-self axis.
In the following ontology, both eastern and phenomenological perspectives are integrated.

• Transcendent Self / Paramatman / Buddha Mind - This is the Self that is infinite, eternal, all inclusive, one with the Supreme. In fact it is the Supreme Reality of all mystic teachings, according to which the essence of the Soul or individual being is the same as the Godhead of the Cosmos (monistic Vedanta, Eckhardt, see also chap.1 of Huxley's Perennial Philosophy). Of course, the nature of the Supreme varies according to the conceptual system one uses to approach and relate to it. Advaita Vedanta affirms the "Self" and Buddhism denies it, but both are describing two aspects or rather perspectives and ways of approaching the same thing. Everything, the universe and beyond that mode of the Absolute which is the universe (and the universe as the Absolute)
  • Purusha / Ray or Focus or Individual Reflection of the Absolute - an aspect of the Absolute as one of an infinite multiplicity of beings, the Atma or Monad of Theosophy; the Pneuma or Divine Spark of Gnosticism; Purusha of Samkhya, the Vijnanakala and Purusha of Kashmir Shaivism.
  • Ego / Dualistic Impulse which could also and perhaps more technically be called Bhava - being, coming into being, the original samskaras or impulses at the back of consciousness; equivalent also to the root of kleshas, the separation of the individual consciousness from the original Absolute Consciousness. In Indian thought paralells include the Alayayavijnana and Manovijnana of Yogachara Buddhism, and Buddhi and Ahamkara in classical Samkhya.
  • Vikalpa / Activity of Consciousness - relative or finite being, defined above, is constantly and obsessionally active, but ina way that limits rather than enhances itself the activity of consciousness with a small "c". This self-limiting form of shakti is in the Indian tradition called maya, in which Consciousness, no longer non-dual and tranquil, is now caught in an obsessive relationship with the objects (noemata) to which it is directed. Husserl's Phenomenology refers to the act of consciousness as Noesis, this could be considered here as a form of shakti
  • Prakriti / Noemata / Not-self / All Other Selves - To some extent this is the Prakriti of Samkhya and Advaita, but also everything that is not included in the individual Self. It is also, at least in its physical aspect, Objective reality according to science and secular thought. Husserl's Phenomenology replaces Object with Object of Consciousness (Noemata), and this can even be applied to Hwa Yen Buddhism (Odin 1982). Except in the most objective physical levels of being, the noemata are not separate from noesis, but constitute the "yin" pole; if noesis is willing, feeling, etc (or rather the energy of these things, because the details pertain to the other parameters), then the noemata are those phenomena that are willed, felt, etc. There are two aspects to this; the Figure which is the immediate focus of the consciousness described at the preceeding stage, and the Ground which is the background in which the figure sits (rather like the symbolism of the wave and particle dichotomy in quantum physics). In the symbolism of Yin and Yang, the Figure is Yang, the Ground Yin.

Diagrams

Self and not-self
self-notself_1.gif

From a dualistic perspective, there is the distinction between the Absolute Self or Consciousness, and the not-self, whether the latter is conceived of as maya (according to Advaita), prakriti (according to Samkhya), cosmic matter (according to Theon), or Inconscience (according to Sri Aurobindo).

The illumination of or reflection upon nonconsciousness by consciousness is what we experience as ordinary consciousness.

Most spiritual paths are concerned with the yoga of ascent, the return to the Source of Absolute Consciousness, the true self; this is the "Yoga of Ascent”.

These dualistic or acosmist teachings reject the world because it is so difficult to transform things here.
In this regard, Sri Aurobindo and the Mother were almost unique in teaching the transformation of this world (Integral Yoga, Sri Aurobindo's philosophy also became the foundation for the Integral Paradigm, although very few there even understand what he actually said)

self-notself.gif

A distinction can however be made between the individual and universal transcendent Higher Self; the former is the Paramatma, the Supreme Self Buddhists aren't allowed to believe in a transcendent Self (due to a misunderstanding of the Buddha's teaching in this regard (see material on the Attan site), so some Mahayanists (especially of the Chinese Yogachara/Vijnanavada tradition) refer to an original "Buddjha Nature", which means the same thing; both refering to nondual Reality that is the source of all being.

self-notself_2.gif

Further detail emerges if we consider the specific gradations of consciousness, from the Inconscient non-self below, through the subconscious to the conscious, then upto to the Superconscious Higher and Supreme Self.

Our ordinary consciousness is just one small aspect spectrum of levels of consciousness.

Reactions: Free
@Free @Wyote
<---------What is this “Republican" banner crap?
Take it away!

LMAO! April fools ❤

(Can't stop laughing)

Yes, yes...I figured as much.
It hasn’t taken long for you to abuse your new powers...for shame!

how-dare-u.gif

JK
Twas pretty good.
;)

Pseudomonarchia Daemonum:
The False Hierarchy of Demons

Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, or Hierarchy of Demons first appeared as an appendix to Johann Weyer's first book about demonology and witchcraft, De Praestigiis Daemonum et Incantationibus ac Venificiisi (1577), and was said by the author himself to have been inspired by an earlier text discussing spirits and demons.

Yet, it is Weyer's work—not his predecessor's—that came to be known by renowned psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud as "one of the ten most significant books of all time."

The title of the book translates roughly to "false monarchy of demons".

The book dictates the names of sixty-nine demons, and the appropriate hours and rituals to conjure them.

The purpose of this subsequent book is to act as a grimoire, also known as a spell book, to provide the reader with important facts about demons that might be summoned, such as what they look like or what abilities they might possess.

Image taken from the book
Pseudomonarchia Daemonum​

Weyer's Pseudomonarchia Daemonum ended up an inspiration itself, leading to the writing of The Lesser Key of Solomon in which one section, called Ars Goetia, contains a list of demons evoked by the ancient King Solomon.

There are some differences.
The Ars Goetia lists seventy-two demons (4 more demons), and the order of the spirits varies, as well as some of their characteristics.

The demons Vassago, Seere, Dantalion and Andromalius are not listed in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, while Pruflas is not listed in The Lesser Key of Solomon.

Weyer censored the text, omitting necessary parts of the rituals and the more powerful demons, like Lucifer, in order to protect readers from their own curiosity.

Also, the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum does not attribute seals to the demons, as The Lesser Key of Solomon does.

Weyer referred to his source manuscript as Liber officiorum spirituum, seu Liber dictus Empto.
Salomonis, de principibus et regibus daemoniorum. (Book of the offices of spirits, or the book called 'Empto'. Solomon, concerning the princes and kings of demons).

This work is likely related to a very similar 1583 manuscript titled The Office of Spirits, both of which appear ultimately be an elaboration on a fifteenth-century manuscript titled Le Livre des Esperitz (of which 30 of its 47 spirits are nearly identical to spirits in the Ars Godetia).

Spiritual retreats DO work: Study reveals just one day of meditation rewires your brain enough to reduce tension by almost 10%

Brain scans of spiritual retreat participants revealed changes in the dopamine and serotonin systems of their brain, which are part of our reward and emotional systems.

The research also revealed that people who returned from retreats reported improvements in their physical health, tension levels and fatigue.

Brain scan images of a person who went on a 7-day spiritual retreat.
The scan on the left shows the brain before the retreat, and the scan on the right shows the brain after.

It shows the regions of interest used for the analysis as well as the overall reduction in neurostransmitter binding (reduced orange/red coloring) when comparing the pre-retreat (left) and post retreat (right) scans.

The researchers observed decreases in dopamine transporter (5-8 percent) and serotonin transporter (6.5 percent) binding, which could make more of the neurotransmitters available to the brain.

This is associated with positive emotions and spiritual feelings

'Since serotonin and dopamine are part of the reward and emotional systems of the brain, it helps us understand why these practices result in powerful, positive emotional experiences,' said Dr Andrew Newberg, M.D., Director of Research in the Marcus Institute of Integrative Health and lead author of the research.

'Our study showed significant changes in dopamine and serotonin transporters after the seven-day retreat, which could help prime participants for the spiritual experiences that they reported.'

The researchers, based at the The Marcus Institute of Integrative Health at Thomas Jefferson University, studied 14 Christian participants ranging in age from 24 to 76.

The participants attended an Ignatian retreat, which is based on the spiritual exercises developed St Ignatius Loyola, who founded the Jesuits.

The participants began each day with a morning mass, followed by spending most of the day in silent contemplation, prayer and reflection.
They also attended a daily meeting with a spiritual director for guidance.

Before and after they completed the seven-day retreat, the participants were given psychological surveys to fill out.
According to the researchers, these showed that the participants reported perceived improvements in their health as well as their fatigue and tension levels.

Researchers also took brain scans of the participants before and after the retreat.

The post-retreat scans revealed decreases in dopamine transporter (5-8 percent) and serotonin transporter (6.5 percent) binding, which could make more of the neurotransmitters available to the brain.

This is associated with positive emotions and spiritual feelings.

In particular, dopamine is responsible for mediating cognition, emotion and movement, while serotonin is involved in emotional regulation and mood.

Participants also reported greater feelings of 'self-transcendence' - the overcoming of the limits of the individual self and its desires in spiritual contemplation and realization.

This feeling of self-transcendence was correlated to the change in dopamine binding found in the brain scans.

'In some ways, our study raises more questions than it answers,' said Dr Newberg.

'Our team is curious about which aspects of the retreat caused the changes in the neurotransmitter systems and if different retreats would produce different results.

'Hopefully, future studies can answer these questions.'

The findings of the study were published in the journal Religion, Brain & Behavior.

Moscow & Beijing Establish BRICS Monetary Transactions Framework In Gold: It All Begins
March 30, 2017 by Edward Morgan

oro_rusia_china.jpg

Trading in local currencies has already started — and lays the groundwork for facilitating BRICS transactions in gold

Recent progress made in streamlining trade in local currencies has brought Moscow and Beijing closer to creating a financial architecture that could facilitate transactions in gold.

As we reported last week, Moscow and Beijing took another step towards de-dollarization with the opening of a yuan clearing bank in Russia. And earlier this month Russia’s Central Bank opened its first-ever foreign branch in Beijing to allow for better communication between Russian and Chinese financial authorities.

[...]

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/03...transactions-framework-in-gold-it-all-begins/

The devalued global Dollar is approaching its demise. The Event is getting closer.

This is big. Looks like Russia and China are boxing in the "good" old boys over in the US Fed. Wowwwww....

Reactions: Skarekrow
6864a9fcf980af27684a821bc590974a.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33 and Kgal
0fe2a8f3e3d198f1dba15d5845e27db1.jpg

There's no point in pretending it's something not to think about...

We do anyway, don't we?
But it's how we think about it that matters - and how we feel about it, even more so.

Carlos Castaneda rivets our attention on the ever imminent reality in proclaiming the Shaman's rule:
that unless one can stand face to face with the unflinching reality of death - one is unsuited to the role of warrior traveler.

Now some might retort,
"We are not aspiring to be warriors anyway, so why make a big deal out of it?"

OK, but let's not confuse the more standard war-like connotation of that word 'warrior' with its further meaning as: warrior traveler.
You see the 'traveler' factor is very significant; it means something that moves, that is not static.

It suggests a continuing exploration, a voyage, change an unfolding event, doesn't it?
Many reading this are no doubt warrior travelers in the making; brave explorers within the divine drama of life.

But many more might wish to be, yet feel a little fearful of the many unknowns that face the would be initiate.
I suggest that we all recognize this dilemma and share the insecurities and questions it raises within us.

So, just like any of life's innumerable hurdles, we can start by looking at 'passing' as a creative challenge.
There is clearly an art to dying just as there is an art to living.

The question is, what might that art be... and will we be lucky enough to have a generous and largely pain-free space of quietude in which to perform it?
That would indeed be a blessing.

I'll have a stab at answering these rhetorical questions, but please bear in mind that they are my particular take on this - and I don't pretend to suggest otherwise.

This is a flight of the intuitive led imagination.
If dying is an art, then the first thing is to recognize is that it is 'art in progress', as it were...

We are talking about 'transition,' are we not?
We are talking about moving through different states of existence.

And so as to make as smooth a transition as possible, we can benefit from preparing ourselves in certain ways.

All artists have to embrace the discipline of practicing and developing their skills, otherwise their talents are wasted.
So we too can benefit from some discipline as our prelude to the act of passing.

Thus the art of dying may be enhanced by arranging a few practice sessions before finding ourselves (our souls) on this journey - whether we like it or not.

I have explored the possible nature of this transition as an extension of the discipline known as Hatha Yoga - and have gradually come to sense what it could be like.

This comes through the widely practiced discipline of 'complete relaxation' which is performed at the completion of the various stretches that comprise the majority of Hatha Yoga techniques.

Many, I'm sure, will already know about this relaxation technique.
'Complete relaxation' is about letting go.

So, I believe, is transitioning.
Lying on one's back with arms out to the side, one let's all the stuff of daily life fall away, to be pulled down to the centre of the Earth; using a type of downward gravity that applies itself to the abstract thought process.

These largely useless thoughts are then consumed by a fire at the Earth's core; and the pure energy, stripped of its burdensome weight, floats upwards into the cosmos.

The trick to releasing this energy is to abandon one's self completely to Source; Divine, Supreme Creator - or whatever force one feels brought one into this cycle of existence in the first place.

For it is that same force that will take us home.

While spread-eagled on one's back one gives one's self over to benign universal powers and requests to be cleansed and healed:
to loose one's "I-dentity"; the dispensing of ego.

So as to let all the 'I' centered thoughts fall away, until a deep calm and lightness of being prevails and a subtle sense of becoming spirit gradually takes over.

One might then experience a subtle sense of floating upwards, just as the weight of the physical body falls away.

It is here, at this gentle point of separation between material physicality and spirit ether that we get something akin to a memory of transitioning into the vastness of the infinite.

Infinite love.
A dimension state named 'heaven' in the texts of old.

On the first part of this journey the presence of brilliant rays of light become manifest.

Soon those photons are experienced as a state of being.
Light as a state of being.

Soul and light conjoined as one; expanding in intensity on the vibratory notes of a swelling symphonic resonance.

The speed of ascent may then quicken as 'spirit I' is pulled rapidly towards a magnetic point of great radiant power.
It is here where a profound cleansing is initiated, causing our soul seed to merge into a great pool of highly energetic fecund plasma; freed of all molecular Earth bound energies that were a requirement of dealing with third density worldly existence.

It is here where the soul seed (what remains of 'us') is melded into the vibratory expression of Essence itself.

Essence, vibrating at such a high velocity that it forms an oasis of profound stillness.
The omnipotent melding of the dual.

That which encompasses both Alpha and Omega points as One. 'The' One...

That is the culmination of the outward journey.
And also the culmination of an inward journey.

The inward and outward journeys arrive at the same source point they started from.

From here is fired the ecstatic 'birthing cosmos' double spiral.
The re-beginning.

Blasting the seed of fresh awakening life, back out into the next great unfolding cycle:
a further phase of the adventure of 'our' purified spirit.

Either re-experiencing life on Earth as the baby emerging from the womb of woman, or proceeding on another journey, guided by Source, to perform a role which gives further service to universal awakening.

As regards our individual journeys, well, they will be determined by our karma.

Each journey is unique, yet in many other respects, similar.
But the transition from 'material' life to 'spirit after-life' and onward into higher densities - or back to third density material existence once again - has one thing in common for all of us: its astounding mystery!

An intriguing part of this mystery surrounds the question: who decides if we return again to planet Earth?

It is my belief that we decide.

But only if and when we have achieved (or maintained) a state of conscious awareness during the majority of our time on Earth.

Anyhow, a joyful embracing of 'the great mystery' is itself a vital factor in moving outward, onward and upward.
In saying this, I'm not advocating a denial of true scientific exploration.

When genuine and passionate, this complements our intuitive awareness.
Not so long ago, such a sense of mystery echoed out from the well thumbed pages of little books of fairy stories.

Our eager young minds were opened as were our eyes, by the sense of wonder and anticipation which these tales invoked in us.
That sense of mystery needs to prevail throughout our lives and into our passing, in spite of the ultra crude attempts being made to flatten, denigrate and ultimately destroy the living joy which is our birthright and cause to be.

After all,
  • Is it possible to observe sparkling water, swooping birds and gleaming forests - in fact any facet of the bounty of nature - without a sense of wonder?
  • Where are we if we can no longer innerly rejoice at the miraculous emanations of the great cycle of life and death?

• Where are we if we cannot be overcome, from time to time, by the astounding wealth of diversity and mystery that underscores the unfathomable journey which we are all on?
  • Where are we if we see in all this simply the ordinary, the inert and the functional?

• Where are we if it all comes down to just some sort of routine mediocrity, some soulless daily ordeal?
As the epitaph on the tombstone in an English graveyard declares, "Here lies John Adams. The fact that he died does not guarantee that he lived."

And that's just it...

To die well we have to live well.
That means fully and generously, seizing every chance we have to fully utilize our potentiality, imagination and creative aspirations.

Using them to bring justice to an unjust world.
To boldly confront deceit with truth.

That is the prerogative attached to being 'human', and that which makes us proud of being human.
A state we cannot accomplish when cut off from our fellow earthlings or when seeking solely to secure our own self interests or narcissistic ambitions.

That is a road which runs counter to our deepest callings.
It results in the fact that death becomes a much feared event.

Feared because death most assuredly terminates the willful cravings of the ego.
Most surely shreds the puffed-up vanities of narcissism and most surely confers upon its carrier further cycles of atonement, before 'the passing' is able to bring about a true freedom of spirit and an onward journey of joyous exaltation.

Yes, to die well, we must live well, in which we include giving others a leg-up on the road of life wherever possible - so that they may have the chance to shine and find the divine in themselves.

Giving a lift to those who can benefit from our help, whatever their walk of life, whatever their failings or seeming faults - that is a fundamental expression of service to humanity which we are bound to put into action.

For in the end that person and us are unified in our struggle, sharing the same emotional pulls, needs and internal and external agonies and ecstasies.
  • Is there not one great pool of consciousness in which all we 'human' beings find shared commonality?

• And isn't it imperceptibly rising at this very time?

• Are not the walls of 'difference' steadily breaking down?
For, at the centre of this pool of consciousness, is the cyclic mysterious ferment which has no observable life or death, but just an ever expanding IS.

And that is where we are heading at the completion of our temporal physical existence on planet Earth.
And that is where we all came from 'once upon a time’.

That eternal, supreme and boundless state, at once all time and at once no time.
That is what death has in store for us.

Rejoice in this, a great initiation indeed...!

Authenticity

conscious_universe435_01.jpg

False Personality

An oppression has grown stronger with the passage of each generation in human existence.

It has claimed not just the health, well-being, sense of belonging, consciousness, purpose and destiny of its victims, yet also their very lives.
A tyrant so clever and efficient it need not exert any of its own effort or energy to fulfill upon its devious plan.

It simply relies on the apathy, denial, unconsciousness, self-righteousness and cognitive dissonance of its subject.
What is spawned from this malevolent blend of self-oblivion is what every human being possesses, the false personality.

The false personality is a vortex that consumes anything that does not enable or supplement its control and manipulation over a human being.
The most dangerous element of the false personality is that it remains virtually unknown and impervious to its unconscious and distracted host.

It is analogous to cancer clusters growing in the human body, undetected until the tumors have established residency in the organs or tissues of the unsuspected.

And when it has been discovered, the first obstacle to overcome is the greatest, the denial of its very existence.

The human race exists almost solely from false personality.
Its mission is to keep us preoccupied from our true selves with our own indifference, confusion, drama, and feelings of failure.

As our human conditions amass, we eventually begin to sacrifice our personal power both unconsciously and unconditionally.
We are become hopeless, anxious and disempowered, fatalities of our own circumstances, environments and lives.

The false personality survives mostly on reaction.
It is astonishing to discover how much of our society is reactive in nature.

It would seem that there are very few genuine actions expressed in our common reality.

If "cause" is the requirement of our freedom, "effect" in our society is in great supply.

The human race is constantly responding to stimuli being broadcasted from an authoritarian structure based on belief, intelligence, entertainment and a hierarchical class rule.

Yet, it is certainly not the external impulses that influence us the most.
It is our false personality that renders us prisoners to our selves.

Our false personality is sustained by our desire, our self-gratification, our uncertainty, our upsets, competitiveness, envy and ill will.
It thrives on our unwillingness to transform and our inclinations toward control and manipulation.

We tend to put more stock into the disempowerment of others, and ourselves, believing this is our "real" power rather than accepting the truth of ourselves.

We are our own inspiration.

True Personality

The first step in reclaiming our personal power and shifting toward our true personality is in the realization that we ALL have a false one.

In order for us to transcend its intricate matrix, we need to become our own observer.
Only then may we behold the great degree of influence and impact our false personality imposes upon us.

We must step outside of our beliefs, perceptions, expectations and entitlements to awaken and sustain our connection with our true personality.

Our true personality is who we were before we were taught, conditioned and assimilated into the common reality of contemporary society.
It is our inherent virtue we tend to hide, inhibit or diminish.

It is the part of our selves that most of us have surrendered to our adulthood.

The qualities of ourselves we free when we are at our most genuine and vulnerable.
It is the intuitive wisdom of ourselves we experience when we need to remember who we were before our conversion into society.

Our true personality is our innocence, kindness, acceptance, potential, inspiration and universal need to relate and belong.

The false personality is dense in energetic quality, immutable and fixed.

The true personality transcends the very nature and existence of reality.
Its mere presence transforms the realism and dynamic of the environment in which it inhabits.

Its expression is engaging, intimidating, exhilarating and revolutionary.
Our true personality thrives upon the potential to explore, discover and express higher levels of consciousness and infinite energy.

It is the emblem of eternal creativity and possibility.
When we are living from our true personality, our false personality ceases to exist.

A gateway to higher realms of being is opened.

Our true personality is the key to the greatest expression of our being in this reality, our authenticity.

Authenticity

It may be challenging to draw distinctions between our "true personality" and our "authenticity."

After all, they seem to be the same thing, yet they are not.
  • Our true personality is a facet of our existence as a human being.

• Our authenticity is how we express and share our true personality with society.
Authenticity is not just a choice; it is an expression, a way of being.

It begins and ends with fulfilling upon what we say we are going to do and who we are being while we are in action.
It is our integrity, our commitment and all for which we stand in our lives.

That which inspires us sources our energy, our focus, our intention and leads to the fulfillment of our destiny.

Our authenticity is not just a measurement of our accomplishments or even our being-ness.

It is the expression of our willingness and dedication to transform not just our own lives, yet the lives of others.
It isn't about succeeding and surviving; it is about thriving and empowering others to flourish as well.

It is the philosophy that when one person creates powerful insights for themselves, the community to whom they belong stands to benefit.

How can we discover and experience this quality of realization if it is not a shared endeavor?
Authenticity is lived for the advantage of the many at the cost of the false personality.

Being authentic is the greatest work to which we will ever commit.
We can never be authentic with others until we are first authentic with ourselves.

Being authentic with ourselves is choosing to accept our self for who we are and who we aren't.

If our consciousness relates us with our true personality, then authenticity unites us with our soul.
When we choose to free ourselves from our false personality by being authentic, we are making an investment in the vision of who we truly are.

We are living it as only we are meant, to the best of our possibility.

Authenticity is the cornerstone of transforming ourselves and ultimately the world.
When we commit to living an authentic life, we are devoting ourselves to making a difference.

We are the source of our creative expression, benevolence, relatedness and love.

This is the truest realization of life.

"LIVING IN A WAY, NOW, MOMENT TO MOMENT, THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO LIFE.

WE DISCOVER THAT AS HUMAN BEINGS WE CAN LIVE IN A POSSIBILITY INSTEAD OF IN WHAT WE HAVE INHERITED, THAT INSTEAD OF JUST BEING A HUMAN BEING BECAUSE WE WERE BORN THAT WAY, WE CAN DECLARE THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING FOR HUMAN BEINGS.

THIS IS THE WORK OF TRANSFORMATION: BRINGING FORTH A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING HUMAN.

WHAT WE CREATE TOGETHER IS A RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH OUR WORK CAN SHOW UP AS MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES.

I WELCOME THE UNPRECEDENTED OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO WORK GLOBALLY ON THAT WHICH CONCERNS US ALL AS HUMAN BEINGS."

Werner Erhard

Reactions: Sandie33
About Kinesis

telekinesis_by_damaimikaz-da5q3ne.jpg

Kinesis refers to the movement of mass caused by a stimulus.
For psions, psi is the stimulant.

There are many types of kinesis that a psion can do.
Some kinesis are the combination of two different ones.

Psychokinesis is generally thought as the over all kinesis.
Psychokinesis is the ability to cause mass to move by supernatural means.

Other types of kinesis are telekinesis, moving objects with your mind, pyrokinesis, starting, putting out and controlling fire, cryokinesis, creating ice, electrokinesis, controlling and creating electricity, hydrokinesis, the control over water, levitation, being able to lift yourself off the ground and float, and aerokinesis controlling and air and wind.

The hardest part about any kinesis is the belief factor.
The actual doing of kinesis is rather easy, but convincing the mind that one can do this is decidedly difficult.

Many starters wish to see proof of this feat.
Unfortunately, movies, homemade or professional, can be easily counterfeited or misleading in how easy it is to do the feat.

Seeing someone do it through a web cam, in real time, is much more truthful, but even so the mind may not be convinced enough to succeed.
Whether big or small the object you are trying to move, both can be moved equally with the same amount of will power and energy.

Do not let the size faze you.

Many people make the mistake of thinking that a psion move or lift something or start a fire just by thought and will power.
This is not so.

A psion manipulates psi so psi causes the object at hand to do something.
So in order to do any type of kinesis, a psion should use their mind to access psi and let psi do the moving for psi user.

We all wish we could levitate the remote control to our hand and save ourselves the energy of getting up, but most of us have a far ways to go.
Even once a psion gets past the doubt aspect, he or she is going to only be able to nudge something or cause a flicker in a flame.

All kinesis require mental strength and control.
This strength must be built up with lots of practice, but beware of doing too much practicing at once.

Short, thirty minutes or less practices, twice a day will enough.
Should you find yourself feeling drained or with a headache, take a break for that day.

Then shorten the practice.
Check to see how hard you are trying.

Telekinesis

This skill is the most famous one in movies and in books, often only half described on how to do it.
In the present world, telekinesis is not a mandatory skill to learn for an energy user, but one that is interesting and will teach the person more about the properties of psi.

Telekinesis is best known as the ability to move objects with your mind.
A psion should know that it is psi that moves the objects, not strong thoughts.

A few times an untrained newbies will open them to psi while thinking or staring at an object and cause that object to fall.
This is not bad and can be used for the belief problem by remembering that telekinesis can be done.

In fact, one really good trick that a site describes is fooling your mind into believing that you just barely moved the psi wheel, knowing you really did not. Once your mind is convinced this can really happen, all you have to figure out is how to ask the wheel to move, not force, beg, or will it to move.

Then, you learn how to be aware of the part of your mind that is moving psi around the wheel and start learning control.

Remember, once you do something, you can also do it again.
Occasionally an angry, emotional, untrained energy can cause near by objects to break.

This happens because psi user has a lack of emotional and control.
Emotional control and concentration is essential to telekinesis.

Some beginners think that trying very hard to move an object will do the trick.
This is hardly correct way of thinking.

No one should try to “will” anything to move, you have to “ask” and let the object move on its own.
In reality it takes very little effect to move a piece of paper.

Do not try to command psi to move something, always respectfully request psi to do it.

Psi Wheel

A psi wheel is a small, hand made toy that is perfect for learning telekinesis.
It is called a psi wheel because the psion invented the wheel.

To make a psi wheel you will need a sew needle or pin, a small, one inch squared piece of paper and a cork.
Stand the cork on a flat surface and then insert the needle or pin in so the pointy side is facing up.

Fold the piece of paper twice and unfold it.
The crease should divide the square into four litter squares.

Balance the paper on the point of the needle or pin.
Notice how easily the paper will stir.

Let this enforce the idea you can move this paper.

First off, sit in front of the wheel.
Get comfortable because you are going to be there for a while.

Have the wheel at a distance so if you breathe hard you will not move it, but try to get fairly close to the wheel.
Now, ignore the wheel for a minute.

Breathe and relax your mind and body to open your mind to psi.
Fear or anger will stop a psion from doing this.

Allow psi to flow through you and become aware of your surroundings.
Extend your awareness to the wheel.

Feel the paper, sense the paper and know everything you can about it.
Sense the paper so thorough that you become part of the paper.

It is like you are seeing and feeling it with your hands but in an all in one feeling.

Think of a direction that you would like the wheel to move in.
Do not try to move the wheel.

Do not try to mentally push or shove the wheel.
It will not work and it will give you a headache.

There is something in the back of your mind that does the moving of the psi wheel.
You will have to find this part of the brain through experimenting.

In order for the wheel to move, your mind needs connect to the wheel with psi.

You have to have this connection, ask the wheel to spin.
At first the wheel might only shake or wobble.

This is a good sign.
Continue to think of a direction for the wheel to move, but do not think about it too hard.

After a couple of practices, the wheel should start moving.
With time, practice, and experimenting, your control will grow.

Pyrokinesis

Pyrokinesis, the ability to start, control or end fire, is next popular kinesis to learn.
For beginners, all they will need is a candle and a lighter.

Needless to say, a bit of common sense about not getting burned would be good too.

Sit in front of the candle and light it with the lighter.
Make sure that if you breathe heavily, you will not disturb the flame.

This is the take away the possibility of a breeze causing the flame to move.

Remember the properties of fire.
Fire needs three things to exist: air, fuel, and heat.

If you take one away, the fire will end.
If you increase one of the elements, the fire will grow.

In this exercise, you will manipulate the amount of heat in the flame of the candle.
The goal will be to make the flame bigger by adding heat to the flame.

To do this, open yourself to psi and sense the flame.
Use the “becoming one” method to become the flame.

Sense the heat the flame gives.
Sense the middle of the flame.

Now forget about the flame for a minute.
Extend your senses to the near by area around you.

Feel the energy in the room.
Where there is energy there is heat in the room.

Gather the heat in your body and then direct the heat to the flame, using psi to create a link to the fire.
You should see and sense the flame getting hotter.

The Effects of Psionic Energy on People, Animals, and of Non-Living Things

psipower1.jpg

As you may have well known energy is everywhere.
It exists through and in us, animals, plants and non living mass like rocks.

It not only just exists, but flows through everything.
Energy flows in currents like the ocean does.

The currents tend to slow down and build up in areas of the world.
These build ups are in placed like the southwest of America and other places.

You can tell it is a build up because there will be lots of psionics and a history of weird, unexplainable things that have happened there.
These areas attract psionics and are a nursery for beginning psionics.

Energy even flows through rocks, water of all forms, dirt, even mountains where there is no life.
There is no visible effect to be seen, but the flow can be felt.

Psionics currents work in local, personal levels as well as world wide.
You see this happening all over and generally it's taken for granted.

The best psionic connections known are with pants and animals.

We’ve all heard of people having green thumbs and sweet talking to their plants.
People that can grow anything are naturally consciously or unconsciously sending energy to the plants.

Because plants can not talk, move or make sound a psionic must be able to feel what the pant needs.
In other words a psionic will use empathy to communicate.

The link between the plant and person has a very positive effect.
You will note these people are kind, caring, and gentle to all.

Large areas of woods, parks or jungles also have currents of energy running through them.
You can tell the type of energy running through by noting the health of the plants and animals.

Energy and nature work together to keep all the animals and plants well balanced.
If there is too much or too little of type of energy, life will respond according.

Nature will get together with energy so to help the mistake in the balance of life.
An example of this is the deer population here in America.

There is something wrong with the energy that is making the deer multiply too fast.
A different type of energy has come and made the deer attracted to cars and getting run over.

The deer don’t even know this is happening.
It sounds horrible, but it’s nature’s answer.

The other option is for the deer to starve.
Nature doesn't like this answer, but for millions of years this was the only way of dealing with the population increase.

It is a slow method that is rather harmful than good.

Those who use their good energy on plants work similarly animals.
Animals are much more complex, especially the more developed the mind is.

A psionic has a calm aura, a relaxed body and a soft voice. I, myself, am one of these people.
Most animals want you to properly introduce yourself to them.

An animal will pick this up right away and will be more inclined to trust you.
If you ever break character your trust will be lost and it will be hard to regain.

Some animals are known to be more psychic than others.
Cats and dogs are the best known.

You hear and watch on television their miracles.
Cats and dogs seem to be able to known when something is wrong.

They can sense danger in a house, such as a fire.
The pets will try their hardest to warn you and try to lead your out of the house.

Pets can tell when you are sick or in pain and will curl up on your bed with you to bring comfort.
Some pets have such intense links with their owner they know when their owner is not well at a great distance.

In an experiment, I sent energy to one of my cats to see what would happen.
My cat, at the time, was sleeping.

His ears started twitching as my energy reached him.
I sent more energy to him and the cat woke up, looking annoyed.

I came over to him, petted him and he went back to sleep.

Next time you are in the woods, on a road trip, over at a friend’s house or just playing with your pets take the time to study the energy around them and see if what I say is true.

Some interesting meditations I found...
Enjoy!
(Use headphones whenever there are binaural beats, they don’t work otherwise...just fyi)

Lights of Venus : Clairvoyance - Guided Exercise w/ binaural beats

A guided exercise to help you develop your clairvoyance (clear seeing).
Clairvoyance is a psychic ability which allows you to receive visual messages and guidance from spirit.

Clairvoyance is divided into:
- visual guidance (ability to receive visual guidance and communication from spirit)

- visual energy recognition (ability to see energy in other dimensions; i.e. angels, spirit guides, deceased souls, extraterrestrials and so on)

Lights of Venus : Clairsentience - Guided Exercise w/ binaural beats

A guided exercise to help you develop your clairsentience (clear feeling).
Clairsentience consists of the following:

- ability to feel the energy and emotional states of other people, animals, plants and inanimate objects (empathy)

- ability to feel the presence of beings in other dimensions (angels, spirit guides, fairies, extraterrestrial beings, deceased people, and other lower and upper dimensional beings and creatures)

Lights of Venus : Clairaudience - Guided Exercise w/ binaural beats

A guided exercise to help you develop your clairaudience (clear hearing).

Clairaudience is a psychic ability which allows you to receive audible messages from other dimensions as well as messages from your soul,
your higher self.​