Merkabah | Page 281 | INFJ Forum
Skare, you were a birdie in second density!?!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Skare, you were a birdie in second density!?!

No but I was given a raven as a gift by something I could not look upon in a lucid dream once...I could just feel that it/he was huge, and he (I say he because the voice sounded male but I would not look at it in my dream) had a very loud booming voice.
Consequently Sensiko was there with me...we were on the edge of a forest...and she was given a multicolored bird by the same person(?).
They both flew to us and landed on our arm.

I was not given any instructions as to why or what the purpose other than that “they will help you”... so I looked up the birds as spirit guides.
This was several years ago now...anyhow, if you are interested.

Raven -
Ravens wisdom includes introspection, courage, self-knowledge, magic, healing, creation, rebirth, keeper of secrets, master magician, shape shifter, mysticism.

The largest songbirds in North America, Ravens are highly intelligent and clever mimics. They mimic and use the calls of other species in their own ’vocabulary’ and can show us how to understand ‘animal language’. Ravens have been known to learn some human words also. Early Europeans feared the Raven and regarded them as bad omens, because they would feed on the corpses of the dead hanging on the gallons. Truth of the matter is, the Raven – like all wildlife and nature – should be respected, not feared.

Ravens bear magic and mysticism, and have a long history of myth enshrouding them. Shamans know the power of an unexpected piercing sound in shifting consciousness. Ravens have this power, giving out varied sounds, and can assist us in shifting our consciousness into various dimensional realms. Hence this is a reason why the raven is referred to as a shape shifter with magical powers. ‘Raven people’ can expect continual changes and spiritual awakenings throughout their lifetime.

Some native tribes refer to them as the ‘keeper of secrets’. They are linked to the void, where universal secrets are kept. Obviously, their black colour is the colour linked to darkness, the place where unconscious fear resides. Ravens are master magicians and represent transformational energy, revealing to us how to rid ourselves of our inner fears. Raven will show you how to go within in yourself, into the dark areas and then illuminate them, making you ‘sparkle’ and bringing out your true self. Inner conflicts should then be resolved, however long buried they are – this is the deepest healing.

If raven has flown into your life, then magic and healing abound. Raven awakens the energy of magic, linking it to our will and intention. With Raven, you have the ability to make great changes in your life – now is the time when you can take the thought and make it reality. Raven knows the mystery of life, they are strongly linked with death and rebirth. Remember not to be fearful of Raven, rather give thanks for the teachings he brings. Raven chooses its student according to their knowledge. They usually stay as long as needed to help transmute karma, returning you to the light. They will lead you into the discovery of your multidimensional self and reunite you with the secrets of the multidimensional universe.

I’m pretty sure this is what the other bird was - (a Painted Bunting ) ((much harder to find info on this bird as a spirit animal btw)) -
A Bunting speaks of knowledge and intelligence with an emphasis on utilizing your voice to "sing" beautifully.

She speaks of joy and purity within a small body which speaks from the heart.
She can teach when to camouflage oneself in order to rest along with showing oneself when it is time.

Emotions may need to surface or remain hidden in order to heal.
Pay attention to the color of Bunting for this will guide in understanding.

Colorful Buntings may mean adding color and vitality to one's life.
Blue/Indigo Buntings is significant of good, truth and love with spiritual origins.
White Buntings is also about truth but also light and emphasizes purity, cleansing and healing.

Let Bunting sing her song to your heart and allow the singing to show you the way.

22-drives-birds.35.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
Here is my latest find...found for $11.
Most likely Peking glass from the Qing dynasty it turns out, after much online research.
Probably from the 19th century.
So I am selling it for $120 in my shop which is a steal actually considering similar (but slightly larger pieces) have gone for $1,500 - 2000.
I could honestly probably ask more...and if I find more info then I may do that in the future.
Someone is selling a similar sized jar although missing the lid (mine never had one) for $168.
So I think that over 10X my own investment is more than fair.
It was a bit of good luck though either way....and I am grateful and thankful for that.
It is very interesting and a unique piece to look at...I will enjoy it if it sells or not!

il_570xN.1150031886_1fsu.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting how we have this happening in quite a few threads around here (mostly by the same people)...mostly related to D. Trump.
I’ll let you figure out who(m) I am speaking.
Anyhow, knowledge is power...recognize the assholes and know how to deal with them.
I hope this is enlightening!
Enjoy!

20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists,
Sociopaths And Psychopaths Use To Silence You

Shahida Arabi
narcissists.jpg

Toxic people such as malignant narcissists, psychopaths and those with antisocial traits engage in maladaptive behaviors in relationships that ultimately exploit, demean and hurt their intimate partners, family members and friends.

They use a plethora of diversionary tactics that distort the reality of their victims and deflect responsibility.
Although those who are not narcissistic can employ these tactics as well, abusive narcissists use these to an excessive extent in an effort to escape accountability for their actions.

Here are the 20 diversionary tactics toxic people use to silence and degrade you.

1. Gaslighting.

Gaslighting is a manipulative tactic that can be described in different variations of three words: “That didn’t happen,” “You imagined it,” and “Are you crazy?”

Gaslighting is perhaps one of the most insidious manipulative tactics out there because it works to distort and erode your sense of reality; it eats away at your ability to trust yourself and inevitably disables you from feeling justified in calling out abuse and mistreatment.

When a narcissist, sociopath or psychopath gaslights you, you may be prone to gaslighting yourself as a way to reconcile the cognitive dissonance that might arise.

Two conflicting beliefs battle it out: is this person right or can I trust what I experienced?
A manipulative person will convince you that the former is an inevitable truth while the latter is a sign of dysfunction on your end.

In order to resist gaslighting, it’s important to ground yourself in your own reality – sometimes writing things down as they happened, telling a friend or reiterating your experience to a support network can help to counteract the gaslighting effect.

The power of having a validating community is that it can redirect you from the distorted reality of a malignant person and back to your own inner guidance.

2. Projection.

One sure sign of toxicity is when a person is chronically unwilling to see his or her own shortcomings and uses everything in their power to avoid being held accountable for them.

This is known as projection.
Projection is a defense mechanism used to displace responsibility of one’s negative behavior and traits by attributing them to someone else.

It ultimately acts as a digression that avoids ownership and accountability.

While we all engage in projection to some extent, according to Narcissistic Personality clinical expert Dr. Martinez-Lewi, the projections of a narcissist are often psychologically abusive.

Rather than acknowledge their own flaws, imperfections and wrongdoings, malignant narcissists and sociopaths opt to dump their own traits on their unsuspecting suspects in a way that is painful and excessively cruel.

Instead of admitting that self-improvement may be in order, they would prefer that their victims take responsibility for their behavior and feel ashamed of themselves.

This is a way for a narcissist to project any toxic shame they have about themselves onto another.

For example, a person who engages in pathological lying may accuse their partner of fibbing; a needy spouse may call their husband “clingy” in an attempt to depict them as the one who is dependent; a rude employee may call their boss ineffective in an effort to escape the truth about their own productivity.

Narcissistic abusers love to play the “blameshifting game.”
Objectives of the game: they win, you lose, and you or the world at large is blamed for everything that’s wrong with them.

This way, you get to babysit their fragile ego while you’re thrust into a sea of self-doubt.
Fun, right?

Solution?
Don’t “project” your own sense of compassion or empathy onto a toxic person and don’t own any of the toxic person’s projections either.

As manipulation expert and author Dr. George Simon (2010) notes in his book In Sheep’s Clothing, projecting our own conscience and value system onto others has the potential consequence of being met with further exploitation.

Narcissists on the extreme end of the spectrum usually have no interest in self-insight or change.
It’s important to cut ties and end interactions with toxic people as soon as possible so you can get centered in your own reality and validate your own identity.

You don’t have to live in someone else’s cesspool of dysfunction.

3. Nonsensical conversations from hell.

If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic mindfuckery rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way.

They do this in order to discredit, confuse and frustrate you, distract you from the main problem and make you feel guilty for being a human being with actual thoughts and feelings that might differ from their own.

In their eyes, you are the problem if you happen to exist.

Spend even ten minutes arguing with a toxic narcissist and you’ll find yourself wondering how the argument even began at all.
You simply disagreed with them about their absurd claim that the sky is red and now your entire childhood, family, friends, career and lifestyle choices have come under attack.

That is because your disagreement picked at their false belief that they are omnipotent and omniscient, resulting in a narcissistic injury.

Remember: toxic people don’t argue with you, they essentially argue with themselves and you become privy to their long, draining monologues.
They thrive off the drama and they live for it.

Each and every time you attempt to provide a point that counters their ridiculous assertions, you feed them supply.
Don’t feed the narcissists supply – rather, supply yourself with the confirmation that their abusive behavior is the problem, not you.

Cut the interaction short as soon as you anticipate it escalating and use your energy on some decadent self-care instead.

4. Blanket statements and generalizations.

Malignant narcissists aren’t always intellectual masterminds – many of them are intellectually lazy.
Rather than taking the time to carefully consider a different perspective, they generalize anything and everything you say, making blanket statements that don’t acknowledge the nuances in your argument or take into account the multiple perspectives you’ve paid homage to.

Better yet, why not put a label on you that dismisses your perspective altogether?

On a larger scale, generalizations and blanket statements invalidate experiences that don’t fit in the unsupported assumptions, schemas and stereotypes of society; they are also used to maintain the status quo.

This form of digression exaggerates one perspective to the point where a social justice issue can become completely obscured.
For example, rape accusations against well-liked figures are often met with the reminder that there are false reports of rape that occur.

While those do occur, they are rare, and in this case, the actions of one become labeled the behavior of the majority while the specific report itself remains unaddressed.

These everyday microaggressions also happen in toxic relationships.
If you bring up to a narcissistic abuser that their behavior is unacceptable for example, they will often make blanket generalizations about your hypersensitivity or make a generalization such as, “You are never satisfied,” or “You’re always too sensitive” rather than addressing the real issues at hand.

It’s possible that you are oversensitive at times, but it is also possible that the abuser is also insensitive and cruel the majority of the time.

Hold onto your truth and resist generalizing statements by realizing that they are in fact forms of black and white illogical thinking.
Toxic people wielding blanket statements do not represent the full richness of experience – they represent the limited one of their singular experience and overinflated sense of self.

5. Deliberately misrepresenting your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity.

In the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath, your differing opinions, legitimate emotions and lived experiences get translated into character flaws and evidence of your irrationality.

Narcissists weave tall tales to reframe what you’re actually saying as a way to make your opinions look absurd or heinous.
Let’s say you bring up the fact that you’re unhappy with the way a toxic friend is speaking to you.

In response, he or she may put words in your mouth, saying, “Oh, so now you’re perfect?” or “So I am a bad person, huh?” when you’ve done nothing but express your feelings.

This enables them to invalidate your right to have thoughts and emotions about their inappropriate behavior and instills in you a sense of guilt when you attempt to establish boundaries.

This is also a popular form of diversion and cognitive distortion that is known as “mind reading.”
Toxic people often presume they know what you’re thinking and feeling.

They chronically jump to conclusions based on their own triggers rather than stepping back to evaluate the situation mindfully.
They act accordingly based on their own delusions and fallacies and make no apologies for the harm they cause as a result.

Notorious for putting words in your mouth, they depict you as having an intention or outlandish viewpoint you didn’t possess.
They accuse you of thinking of them as toxic – even before you’ve gotten the chance to call them out on their behavior – and this also serves as a form of preemptive defense.

Simply stating, “I never said that,” and walking away should the person continue to accuse you of doing or saying something you didn’t can help to set a firm boundary in this type of interaction.

So long as the toxic person can blameshift and digress from their own behavior, they have succeeded in convincing you that you should be “shamed” for giving them any sort of realistic feedback.

6. Nitpicking and moving the goal posts.

The difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism is the presence of a personal attack and impossible standards.
These so-called “critics” often don’t want to help you improve, they just want to nitpick, pull you down and scapegoat you in any way they can.

Abusive narcissists and sociopaths employ a logical fallacy known as “moving the goalposts” in order to ensure that they have every reason to be perpetually dissatisfied with you.

This is when, even after you’ve provided all the evidence in the world to validate your argument or taken an action to meet their request, they set up another expectation of you or demand more proof.

Do you have a successful career?
The narcissist will then start to pick on why you aren’t a multi-millionaire yet.

Did you already fulfill their need to be excessively catered to?
Now it’s time to prove that you can also remain “independent.”

The goal posts will perpetually change and may not even be related to each other; they don’t have any other point besides making you vie for the narcissist’s approval and validation.

By raising the expectations higher and higher each time or switching them completely, highly manipulative and toxic people are able to instill in you a pervasive sense of unworthiness and of never feeling quite “enough.”

By pointing out one irrelevant fact or one thing you did wrong and developing a hyperfocus on it, narcissists get to divert from your strengths and pull you into obsessing over any flaws or weaknesses instead.

They get you thinking about the next expectation of theirs you’re going to have to meet – until eventually you’ve bent over backwards trying to fulfill their every need – only to realize it didn’t change the horrific way they treated you.

Don’t get sucked into nitpicking and changing goal posts – if someone chooses to rehash an irrelevant point over and over again to the point where they aren’t acknowledging the work you’ve done to validate your point or satisfy them, their motive isn’t to better understand.

It’s to further provoke you into feeling as if you have to constantly prove yourself.
Validate and approve of yourself.

Know that you are enough and you don’t have to be made to feel constantly deficient or unworthy in some way.

7. Changing the subject to evade accountability.

This type of tactic is what I like to call the “What about me?” syndrome.
It is a literal digression from the actual topic that works to redirect attention to a different issue altogether.

Narcissists don’t want you to be on the topic of holding them accountable for anything, so they will reroute discussions to benefit them.
Complaining about their neglectful parenting?

They’ll point out a mistake you committed seven years ago.
This type of diversion has no limits in terms of time or subject content, and often begins with a sentence like “What about the time when…”

On a macrolevel, these diversions work to derail discussions that challenge the status quo.
A discussion about gay rights, for example, may be derailed quickly by someone who brings in another social justice issue just to distract people from the main argument.

As Tara Moss, author of Speaking Out: A 21st Century Handbook for Women and Girls, notes, specificity is needed in order to resolve and address issues appropriately – that doesn’t mean that the issues that are being brought up don’t matter, it just means that the specific time and place may not be the best context to discuss them.

Don’t be derailed – if someone pulls a switcheroo on you, you can exercise what I call the “broken record” method and continue stating the facts without giving in to their distractions.

Redirect their redirection by saying, “That’s not what I am talking about. Let’s stay focused on the real issue.”
If they’re not interested, disengage and spend your energy on something more constructive – like not having a debate with someone who has the mental age of a toddler.

8. Covert and overt threats.

Narcissistic abusers and otherwise toxic people feel very threatened when their excessive sense of entitlement, false sense of superiority and grandiose sense of self are challenged in any way.

They are prone to making unreasonable demands on others – while punishing you for not living up to their impossible to reach expectations.

Rather than tackle disagreements or compromises maturely, they set out to divert you from your right to have your own identity and perspective by attempting to instill fear in you about the consequences of disagreeing or complying with their demands.

To them, any challenge results in an ultimatum and “do this or I’ll do that” becomes their daily mantra.

If someone’s reaction to you setting boundaries or having a differing opinion from your own is to threaten you into submission, whether it’s a thinly veiled threat or an overt admission of what they plan to do, this is a red flag of someone who has a high degree of entitlement and has no plans of compromising.

Take threats seriously and show the narcissist you mean business; document threats and report them whenever possible and legally feasible.

9. Name-calling.

Narcissists preemptively blow anything they perceive as a threat to their superiority out of proportion.
In their world, only they can ever be right and anyone who dares to say otherwise creates a narcissistic injury that results in narcissistic rage.

As Mark Goulston, M.D. asserts, narcissistic rage does not result from low self-esteem but rather a high sense of entitlement and false sense of superiority.

The lowest of the low resort to narcissistic rage in the form of name-calling when they can’t think of a better way to manipulate your opinion or micromanage your emotions.

Name-calling is a quick and easy way to put you down, degrade you and insult your intelligence, appearance or behavior while invalidating your right to be a separate person with a right to his or her perspective.

Name-calling can also be used to criticize your beliefs, opinions and insights.
A well-researched perspective or informed opinion suddenly becomes “silly” or “idiotic” in the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath who feels threatened by it and cannot make a respectful, convincing rebuttal.

Rather than target your argument, they target you as a person and seek to undermine your credibility and intelligence in any way they possibly can.
It’s important to end any interaction that consists of name-calling and communicate that you won’t tolerate it.

Don’t internalize it: realize that they are resorting to name-calling because they are deficient in higher level methods.

10. Destructive conditioning.

Toxic people condition you to associate your strengths, talents, and happy memories with abuse, frustration and disrespect.
They do this by sneaking in covert and overt put-downs about the qualities and traits they once idealized as well as sabotaging your goals, ruining celebrations, vacations and holidays.

They may even isolate you from your friends and family and make you financially dependent upon them.
Like Pavlov’s dogs, you’re essentially “trained” over time to become afraid of doing the very things that once made your life fulfilling.

Narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths and otherwise toxic people do this because they wish to divert attention back to themselves and how you’re going to please them.

If there is anything outside of them that may threaten their control over your life, they seek to destroy it.
They need to be the center of attention at all times.

In the idealization phase, you were once the center of a narcissist’s world – now the narcissist becomes the center of yours.

Narcissists are also naturally pathologically envious and don’t want anything to come in between them and their influence over you.
Your happiness represents everything they feel they cannot have in their emotionally shallow lives.

After all, if you learn that you can get validation, respect and love from other sources besides the toxic person, what’s to keep you from leaving them?
To toxic people, a little conditioning can go a long way to keep you walking on eggshells and falling just short of your big dreams.

11. Smear campaigns and stalking.

When toxic types can’t control the way you see yourself, they start to control how others see you; they play the martyr while you’re labeled the toxic one. A smear campaign is a preemptive strike to sabotage your reputation and slander your name so that you won’t have a support network to fall back on lest you decide to detach and cut ties with this toxic person.

They may even stalk and harass you or the people you know as a way to supposedly “expose” the truth about you; this exposure acts as a way to hide their own abusive behavior while projecting it onto you.

Some smear campaigns can even work to pit two people or two groups against each other.
A victim in an abusive relationship with a narcissist often doesn’t know what’s being said about them during the relationship, but they eventually find out the falsehoods shortly after they’ve been discarded.

Toxic people will gossip behind your back (and in front of your face), slander you to your loved ones or their loved ones, create stories that depict you as the aggressor while they play the victim, and claim that you engaged in the same behaviors that they are afraid you will accuse them of engaging in.

They will also methodically, covertly and deliberately abuse you so they can use your reactions as a way to prove that they are the so-called “victims” of your abuse.

The best way to handle a smear campaign is to stay mindful of your reactions and stick to the facts.
This is especially pertinent for high-conflict divorces with narcissists who may use your reactions to their provocations against you.

Document any form of harassment, cyberbullying or stalking incidents and always speak to your narcissist through a lawyer whenever possible.
You may wish to take legal action if you feel the stalking and harassment is getting out of control; finding a lawyer who is well-versed in Narcissistic Personality Disorder is crucial if that’s the case.

Your character and integrity will speak for itself when the narcissist’s false mask begins to slip.

12. Love-bombing and devaluation.

Toxic people put you through an idealization phase until you’re sufficiently hooked and invested in beginning a friendship or relationship with you.
Then, they begin to devalue you while insulting the very things they admired in the first place.

Another variation of this is when a toxic individual puts you on a pedestal while aggressively devaluing and attacking someone else who threatens their sense of superiority.

Narcissistic abusers do this all the time – they devalue their exes to their new partners, and eventually the new partner starts to receive the same sort of mistreatment as the narcissist’s ex-partner.

Ultimately what will happen is that you will also be on the receiving end of the same abuse.
You will one day be the ex-partner they degrade to their new source of supply.

You just don’t know it yet.
That’s why it’s important to stay mindful of the love-bombing technique whenever you witness behavior that doesn’t align with the saccharine sweetness a narcissist subjects you to.

As life coach Wendy Powell suggests, slowing things down with people you suspect may be toxic is an important way of combating the love-bombing technique.

Be wary of the fact that how a person treats or speaks about someone else could potentially translate into the way they will treat you in the future.

13. Preemptive defense.

When someone stresses the fact that they are a “nice guy” or girl, that you should “trust them” right away or emphasizes their credibility without any provocation from you whatsoever, be wary.

Toxic and abusive people overstate their ability to be kind and compassionate.
They often tell you that you should “trust” them without first building a solid foundation of trust.

They may “perform” a high level of sympathy and empathy at the beginning of your relationship to dupe you, only to unveil their false mask later on.
When you see their false mask begins to slip periodically during the devaluation phase of the abuse cycle, the true self is revealed to be terrifyingly cold, callous and contemptuous.

Genuinely nice people rarely have to persistently show off their positive qualities – they exude their warmth more than they talk about it and they know that actions speak volumes more than mere words.

They know that trust and respect is a two-way street that requires reciprocity, not repetition.
To counter a preemptive defense, reevaluate why a person may be emphasizing their good qualities.

Is it because they think you don’t trust them, or because they know you shouldn’t?
Trust actions more than empty words and see how someone’s actions communicate who they are, not who they say they are.

14. Triangulation.

Bringing in the opinion, perspective or suggested threat of another person into the dynamic of an interaction is known as “triangulation.”
Often used to validate the toxic person’s abuse while invalidating the victim’s reactions to abuse, triangulation can also work to manufacture love triangles that leave you feeling unhinged and insecure.

Malignant narcissists love to triangulate their significant other with strangers, co-workers, ex-partners, friends and even family members in order to evoke jealousy and uncertainty in you.

They also use the opinions of others to validate their point of view.

This is a diversionary tactic meant to pull your attention away from their abusive behavior and into a false image of them as a desirable, sought after person.

It also leaves you questioning yourself – if Mary did agree with Tom, doesn’t that mean that you must be wrong?
The truth is, narcissists love to “report back” falsehoods about others say about you, when in fact, they are the ones smearing you.

To resist triangulation tactics, realize that whoever the narcissist is triangulating with is also being triangulated by your relationship with the narcissist as well.

Everyone is essentially being played by this one person.
Reverse “triangulate” the narcissist by gaining support from a third party that is not under the narcissist’s influence – and also by seeking your own validation.

15. Bait and feign innocence.

Toxic individuals lure you into a false sense of security simply to have a platform to showcase their cruelty.
Baiting you into a mindless, chaotic argument can escalate into a showdown rather quickly with someone who doesn’t know the meaning of respect.

A simple disagreement may bait you into responding politely initially, until it becomes clear that the person has a malicious motive of tearing you down.

By “baiting” you with a seemingly innocuous comment disguised as a rational one, they can then begin to play with you.
Remember: narcissistic abusers have learned about your insecurities, the unsettling catchphrases that interrupt your confidence, and the disturbing topics that reenact your wounds – and they use this knowledge maliciously to provoke you.

After you’ve fallen for it, hook line and sinker, they’ll stand back and innocently ask whether you’re “okay” and talk about how they didn’t “mean” to agitate you.

This faux innocence works to catch you off guard and make you believe that they truly didn’t intend to hurt you, until it happens so often you can’t deny the reality of their malice any longer.

It helps to realize when you’re being baited so you can avoid engaging altogether.
Provocative statements, name-calling, hurtful accusations or unsupported generalizations, for example, are common baiting tactics.

Your gut instinct can also tell you when you’re being baited – if you feel “off” about a certain comment and continue to feel this way even after it has been expanded on, that’s a sign you may need to take some space to reevaluate the situation before choosing to respond.

16. Boundary testing and hovering.

Narcissists, sociopaths and otherwise toxic people continually try and test your boundaries to see which ones they can trespass.
The more violations they’re able to commit without consequences, the more they’ll push the envelope.

That’s why survivors of emotional as well as physical abuse often experience even more severe incidents of abuse each and every time they go back to their abusers.

Abusers tend to “hoover” their victims back in with sweet promises, fake remorse and empty words of how they are going to change, only to abuse their victims even more horrifically.

In the abuser’s sick mind, this boundary testing serves as a punishment for standing up to the abuse and also for being going back to it.
When narcissists try to press the emotional reset button, reinforce your boundaries even more strongly rather than backtracking on them.

Remember – highly manipulative people don’t respond to empathy or compassion.
They respond to consequences.

17. Aggressive jabs disguised as jokes.
(this happens on the forum all the fucking time!)

Covert narcissists enjoy making malicious remarks at your expense.
These are usually dressed up as “just jokes” so that they can get away with saying appalling things while still maintaining an innocent, cool demeanor.

Yet any time you are outraged at an insensitive, harsh remark, you are accused of having no sense of humor.
This is a tactic frequently used in verbal abuse.

The contemptuous smirk and sadistic gleam in their eyes gives it away, however – like a predator that plays with its food, a toxic person gains pleasure from hurting you and being able to get away with it.

After all, it’s just a joke, right?
Wrong.

It’s a way to gaslight you into thinking their abuse is a joke – a way to divert from their cruelty and onto your perceived sensitivity.
It is important that when this happens, you stand up for yourself and make it clear that you won’t tolerate this type of behavior.

Calling out manipulative people on their covert put-downs may result in further gaslighting from the abuser but maintain your stance that their behavior is not okay and end the interaction immediately if you have to.

18. Condescending sarcasm and patronizing tone.

Belittling and degrading a person is a toxic person’s forte and their tone of voice is only one tool in their toolbox.
Sarcasm can be a fun mode of communication when both parties are engaged, but narcissists use it chronically as a way to manipulate you and degrade you.

If you in any way react to it, you must be “too sensitive.”

Forget that the toxic person constantly has temper tantrums every time their big bad ego is faced with realistic feedback – the victim is the hypersensitive one, apparently.

So long as you’re treated like a child and constantly challenged for expressing yourself, you’ll start to develop a sense of hypervigilance about voicing your thoughts and opinions without reprimand.

This self-censorship enables the abuser to put in less work in silencing you, because you begin to silence yourself.

Whenever you are met with a condescending demeanor or tone, call it out firmly and assertively.
You don’t deserve to be spoken down to like a child – nor should you ever silence yourself to meet the expectation of someone else’s superiority complex.

19. Shaming.

“You should be ashamed of yourself” is a favorite saying of toxic people.
Though it can be used by someone who is non-toxic, in the realm of the narcissist or sociopath, shaming is an effective method that targets any behavior or belief that might challenge a toxic person’s power.

It can also be used to destroy and whittle away at a victim’s self-esteem: if a victim dares to be proud of something, shaming the victim for that specific trait, quality or accomplishment can serve to diminish their sense of self and stifle any pride they may have.

Malignant narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths enjoy using your own wounds against you – so they will even shame you about any abuse or injustice you’ve suffered in your lifetime as a way to retraumatize you.

Were you a childhood abuse survivor?
A malignant narcissist or sociopath will claim that you must’ve done something to deserve it, or brag about their own happy childhood as a way to make you feel deficient and unworthy.

What better way to injure you, after all, than to pick at the original wound?
As surgeons of madness, they seek to exacerbate wounds, not help heal them.

If you suspect you’re dealing with a toxic person, avoid revealing any of your vulnerabilities or past traumas.
Until they’ve proven their character to you, there is no point disclosing information that could be potentially used against you.

20. Control.

Most importantly, toxic abusers love to maintain control in whatever way they can.
They isolate you, maintain control over your finances and social networks, and micromanage every facet of your life.

Yet the most powerful mechanism they have for control is toying with your emotions.

That’s why abusive narcissists and sociopaths manufacture situations of conflict out of thin air to keep you feeling off center and off balanced.
That’s why they chronically engage in disagreements about irrelevant things and rage over perceived slights.

That’s why they emotionally withdraw, only to re-idealize you once they start to lose control.
That’s why they vacillate between their false self and their true self, so you never get a sense of psychological safety or certainty about who your partner truly is.

The more power they have over your emotions, the less likely you’ll trust your own reality and the truth about the abuse you’re enduring.
Knowing the manipulative tactics and how they work to erode your sense of self can arm you with the knowledge of what you’re facing and at the very least, develop a plan to regain control over your own life and away from toxic people.

No but I was given a raven as a gift by something I could not look upon in a lucid dream once...I could just feel that it/he was huge, and he (I say he because the voice sounded male but I would not look at it in my dream) had a very loud booming voice.
Consequently Sensiko was there with me...we were on the edge of a forest...and she was given a multicolored bird by the same person(?).
They both flew to us and landed on our arm.

I was not given any instructions as to why or what the purpose other than that “they will help you”... so I looked up the birds as spirit guides.
This was several years ago now...anyhow, if you are interested.

[...]

Let Bunting sing her song to your heart and allow the singing to show you the way.

22-drives-birds.35.jpg

OK, I was off by a step or two. But the Tao wants us to speculate and learn from our mistakes and there is nothing wrong with that. Your effort pays off in the long run. :m119:

My Ne is singing a song pretty much all the time ... :m124:

Here is my latest find...found for $11.
Most likely Peking glass from the Qing dynasty it turns out, after much online research.
Probably from the 19th century.
So I am selling it for $120 in my shop which is a steal actually considering similar (but slightly larger pieces) have gone for $1,500 - 2000.
I could honestly probably ask more...and if I find more info then I may do that in the future.
Someone is selling a similar sized jar although missing the lid (mine never had one) for $168.
So I think that over 10X my own investment is more than fair.
It was a bit of good luck though either way....and I am grateful and thankful for that.
It is very interesting and a unique piece to look at...I will enjoy it if it sells or not!

il_570xN.1150031886_1fsu.jpg

Crystals are very much interesting. Have you seen the skull crystal in the Natural History Museum of London, BTW? It is very smooth, I know.

And the NSA are following this thread and and the CIA have a file about us. And both have a budget the size of the arse of a T-Rex. And that expenditure is not filed by anyone.

But never mind about that, I have more important stuff to turn my attention attend to. :m156: :m093:

Etheric Liberation Report ~ Cobra ~ 03-01-2017
March 1, 2017 by Danell Glade

Our meditation on Sunday was the turning point in the decisive battle for the energy grid of planet Earth that is taking place between January and April 2017, and one of the biggest victories of the Light. It is estimated that our meditation has cut the remaining waiting time towards the Event by half.

The critical mass has been more than reached. Somewhere between 1 and 2 million people were informed about the meditation with around 150,000 to 200,000 people actually participating. There were so many people meditating that the server for one of the main websites for the meditation crashed because too many people tried to connect and join the meditation.

I first noticed that something extraordinary is happening around 2 hours before the activation when I began to receive certain intel of a critically important nature, parts of which I will be able to release in the following weeks and months. Then less than one hour before the activation it became obvious that we will reach the critical mass and I was instructed to communicate that through my blog just before the activation started.

At the moment of the activation, a huge wave of positive plasma swept throughout the solar system and then through the ionosphere, causing the Schumann resonances to explode.

This wave was detected by Space Observing System in Tomsk in Russia, where the activation happened at 9:55 pm local time. You can clearly see drastic increase of plasma activity starting around one hour after the activation and lasting for about 36 hours, if you click on the picture below:

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

This wave has effectively cleared most negative plasma from the Solar System and the Resistance has communicated that „they can not detect any plasma anomaly beyond the Moon orbit“. Also, all plasma toplet bombs beyond the Moon orbit have been removed.

It means that the „tentacles“ of the Yaldabaoth entity are gone forever and now only the „head“ remains.

Since our activation, healing of the „head“ of the Yaldabaoth entity is proceeding faster than expected.

Since our activation, Galactic Confederation forces have become very active inside the Moon orbit towards the Earth surface. It is not a coincidence that the next day Elon musk announced that he will send two people to the moon and back in 2018:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/spacex-moon-mission-elon-musk-2017-2

Galactic Confederation forces have taken absolute passive control over all communication satellites in geostationary orbit and relative passive control over communication satellites in Molniya orbit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_satellite

Passive control means that the Light forces can take over the satellite broadcast but will not do so because the Cabal would then retaliate to the hostage surface population. After the Event they will take active control, meaning they will actually use these satellites for TV broadcasts similar to this one.

http://www.strangerdimensions.com/2014/04/25/vrillon-message-ashtar-command/

The rift in the auric energy field above Congo has been sealed. This has triggered a positive chain reaction in the energy grid around the planet, causing the etheric and plasma Archons to start losing control fast, liberating all other important energy vortexes around the planet. This will finally bring world peace because all wars have their occult reason in negative etheric and plasma entities engineering war and possessing war leaders:

http://www.spiritdaily.net/nazisandoccult.htm

The leadership of Daesh is now confused and in shock, suddenly feeling lost without strategic military guidance of negative entities that possessed them before.

They are losing Mosul, the location of a very important Nineveh Goddess vortex.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/middleeast/iraq-mosul-offensive/

The liberated Nineveh vortex has already yielded some important archeological discoveries:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ed-600bc-palace-discovered-shrine-demolished/

They are also losing their remaining strongholds of the Syria pentagram.

They are losing Raqqa:

http://www.dw.com/en/arab-and-kurdish-fighters-close-in-on-is-syria-stronghold-raqqa/a-37659781

And Palmyra:

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13951210000465

https://www.rt.com/news/379073-syrian-palmyra-citadel-isis/

Although big victories have been achieved, the battle for planet Earth is not over yet and we need to keep pushing until the final liberation.

If you feel so guided, you can still join our Ascension Conference on March 11th and 12th in Taiwan:

http://portal2012.org/Taiwan.html

Victory of the Light!

Source: http://2012portal.blogspot.ch/2017/03/etheric-liberation-report.html

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/03/01/cobra-update-for-wednesday-march-1-2017/

Great news. Yaldaboth is soon gone. And we will get instant news reporting after the Event, since the Galactic Confederation controls the satellites.

It is unknown when the Event will take place though. It will occur at a time from minutes to months from now.

By WakingTimes February 28, 2017 0 Comments Read More →
Texas School Triples Recess Time, Solving Attention Deficit Disorder

Vic Bishop
, Staff Writer
Waking Times

Public education is more stressful than ever for our children, as standardized testing requirements increase and programs like art, music and physical education are being phased out. The result of this type of environment is predictable, and the medical establishment and big pharma are making a killing by drugging active children with ADHD medications and other psychotropic drugs in order to ensure conformity.

There are better solutions. Meditation in schools is highly effective at reducing school violence and increasing concentration for learning. Higher quality nutritious and organic foods, rather than processed snack foods and fast foods, when served in school cafeterias are another part of creating an environment more conducive to the needs of children.

The most common sense, natural solution to inattentive behavior in school children, however, may be the basic idea of giving children more time to free play and to engage their bodies in physical activity. It’s such a simple notion in such unusual times that it actually sounds revolutionary, and several schools in Texas are being hailed for trying a new program which solves behavioral problems by doing nothing more than allowing children to play outside more often during the school day.

Simple ideas like this have been proven to work well in places like Finland, where students’ test scores improved along with increased play time, a case which serves as the inspiration for a program in Texas schools which have quadrupled the amount of outdoor recreational time, seeing amazing results in terms of overall increase in focus and decreases in distraction and behavioral interruptions.

According to Today, the Eagle Mountain Elementary in Fort Worth, Texas, has been giving kindergarten and first-grade students two 15-minute recess breaks every morning and two 15-minute breaks every afternoon to go play outside. At first teachers were worried about losing the classroom time and being able to cover all the material they needed with what was left, but now that the experiment has been going on for about five months, teachers say the kids are actually learning more because they’re better able to focus in class and pay attention without fidgeting.” [Source]

The key to the success of the program is ‘unstructured play’ four times a day to break up the physical and mental monotony of the classroom, allowing developing minds and bodies to constructively use their energies, so that their may be more effectively applied in learning.

While administrators in schools trying the program initially thought it would negatively affect testing results, the results have proven that the opposite is in fact true, which is in line with how the American Academy of Pediatrics sees playtime.

“The American Academy of Pediatrics agrees, calling recess “a crucial and necessary component of a child’s development.” Studies show it offers important cognitive, social, emotional, and physical benefits, yet many schools are cutting down on breaks to squeeze in more lessons, which may be counterproductive, it warns.” [Source]

Medicating restless children for them to better fit in to a dumbed down education system is a grave mistake, criminal even. Programs like these desperately need to be implemented nation wide.

“You start putting 15 minutes of what I call ‘reboot’ into these kids every so often and… it gives the platform for them to be able to function at their best level.” ~ Dr. Debbie Rhea, creator and director of the Liink Program

About the Author
Vic Bishop is a staff writer for WakingTimes.com and OffgridOutpost.com Survival Tips blog. He is an observer of people, animals, nature, and he loves to ponder the connection and relationship between them all. A believer in always striving to becoming self-sufficient and free from the matrix, please track him down on Facebook.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/02/...cess-time-solving-attention-deficit-disorder/

That sounds true to me. The US has regressed in terms of civilization when it comes to upbringing. The fear of crime is keeping people indoors and a rigid school curriculum is constraining play and their use of fantasy. This is not good for the mental development of children. I remember a guide telling me in New York in the mid 90s that, in the 60s, children could play in the streets without interference from their parents. But now (in the 90s) it is no longer true.

The Enslavement System Is Crashing
Filed in Matrix Articles by MichelleWalling on February 28, 2017

white-temple-of-one.jpg

Via The White Temple Of One Inner Light

All signs point to the total collapse of the enslavement system: organized religions/organized cults, ruling elites, corrupted justice system, fiat money, shadow government and all lower frequency ways of living. The dominoes have been started. A higher dimensional world is taking shape and physically manifesting. The mass mind control is rapidly breaking down. Once the transition is fully completed, You can look forward to nothing but awesomeness.

The ENSLAVEMENT SYSTEM IS CRASHING. Signs of crash are everywhere. A RESTART will follow ★

The enslavement system includes:

1. Controlling systems through laws and regulations.

2. Religions filled with lies and deceptions which have resulted in many wars and deaths of billions.

3. Money, debt and banking systems.

4. Finance and economic systems.

5. Trading and commerce systems.

6. Import and export systems.

7. Corruption and deception system through threats/briberies/propagandas.

8. MIND CONTROL through inplants, frequency weapons, and etheric manipulation.

9. Etc…

All of them are crashing now.

In the midst of chaos and reordering, Remember to raise your consciousness, vibrations and frequencies. Say goodbye to enslavement and say hello to GALACTIC CITIZENSHIPS and INTERSTELLAR INTERACTION among Star Nations.

٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

“The powers that be are desperately attempting to institute safeguards to a system that is crashing. WE just can’t have an economic model which funnels resources into the hands of the elite, and a social system that disregards an ethical and sustainable approach to the environment, without something eventually breaking. With their last breath they are creating secret trade agreements designed to implement a world government, yet there’s a growing commUNITY of awakening people that are discussing and designing innovative solutions to the systemic mess WE’re in.

The masses have not yet awoken to the fact that WE operate under a privately owned central banking system which maintains the monopolization of our monetary system for a dozen or so international banking families. In fact, Many of our so-called leaders – such as politicians, charity organizations and those in the public spotlight – have awoken to this insanity either.

If WE were to collectively recognize this, there is no doubt that WE would instantly stand up and institute a banking system & a world that is created for the people, by the people.” ★

٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Here is the domino effect of events & changes to come ★

1. New financial structure.

2. Cabal loses their control of their network and their pyramid crumbles quickly.

3. No more Cabal creating money from thin air and manipulate people into debt slavery.

4. Release people of debt and slavery to money (NESARA/GESARA, Swissindo, Ubuntu)

5. MAJOR rise in frequency & consciousness, as the suppressed energy release into the magnetic field.

6. Release or “rediscover” different advanced hidden technologies, they most likely will be using free energy or some no pollution resources.

7. Galactic Disclosure worldwide. A ton of truth will come out, everything from where WE originated from, to who created different humans races/bodies, to our DNA and our connection to different star systems of our true ancestors.

8. WE become galactic beings in the physical and get to explore space in mass number.

9. WE become guardians for this solar system and join into the galactic commUNITY.

10. Goodbye to what is known as duality consciousness on Earth.

[...]

http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2017/02/28/the-enslavement-system-is-crashing/

Visiting Disneyland anyone? No, I have bigger plans than that. I am heading for the stars, literally. :m066: :m131: :m183:

Great news. Yaldaboth is soon gone. And we will get instant news reporting after the Event, since the Galactic Confederation controls the satellites.

It is unknown when the Event will take place though. It will occur at a time from minutes to months from now.

I am holding you to this if it doesn’t happen...especially in minutes to months. ;)

By WakingTimes February 28, 2017 0 Comments Read More →
Texas School Triples Recess Time, Solving Attention Deficit Disorder

Vic Bishop, Staff Writer
Waking Times

Public education is more stressful than ever for our children, as standardized testing requirements increase and programs like art, music and physical education are being phased out. The result of this type of environment is predictable, and the medical establishment and big pharma are making a killing by drugging active children with ADHD medications and other psychotropic drugs in order to ensure conformity.

There are better solutions. Meditation in schools is highly effective at reducing school violence and increasing concentration for learning. Higher quality nutritious and organic foods, rather than processed snack foods and fast foods, when served in school cafeterias are another part of creating an environment more conducive to the needs of children.

The most common sense, natural solution to inattentive behavior in school children, however, may be the basic idea of giving children more time to free play and to engage their bodies in physical activity. It’s such a simple notion in such unusual times that it actually sounds revolutionary, and several schools in Texas are being hailed for trying a new program which solves behavioral problems by doing nothing more than allowing children to play outside more often during the school day.

Simple ideas like this have been proven to work well in places like Finland, where students’ test scores improved along with increased play time, a case which serves as the inspiration for a program in Texas schools which have quadrupled the amount of outdoor recreational time, seeing amazing results in terms of overall increase in focus and decreases in distraction and behavioral interruptions.

According to Today, the Eagle Mountain Elementary in Fort Worth, Texas, has been giving kindergarten and first-grade students two 15-minute recess breaks every morning and two 15-minute breaks every afternoon to go play outside. At first teachers were worried about losing the classroom time and being able to cover all the material they needed with what was left, but now that the experiment has been going on for about five months, teachers say the kids are actually learning more because they’re better able to focus in class and pay attention without fidgeting.” [Source]

The key to the success of the program is ‘unstructured play’ four times a day to break up the physical and mental monotony of the classroom, allowing developing minds and bodies to constructively use their energies, so that their may be more effectively applied in learning.

I had two clients getting in trouble in school for being too rambunctious and then having the nerve to be told to stop it by taking more drugs. These children became angry and the adults freaked. I told the Moms (on separate occasions) to take their child out of school so they can play/work outside all day. I specifically suggested to one Mom to find a hay field needing baled and to get her son to help them. Being in the children with special health care needs case management agency has shown me there is wayyyyy too much emphasis on "learning" and not enough on letting a child grow and develop naturally in line with their own innate talents. The school systems demand sitting still for too many hours per day and then pile on the homework. When I was in school we never had the level of homework I have seen in todays elementary schools. Unfortunately the parents are programmed to have their children in school...or else they'll face penalty....and both Moms looked at me as if I were crazy. Sheesh.
I will save this article and hopefully get the chance to show it for supporting evidence in the future. Thank you for sharing.

I am holding you to this if it doesn’t happen...especially in minutes to months. ;)

If the Event does not occur, you will be chasing me for the rest of our lives. I have come up with a brilliant plan though. During the Vietnam war, Viet Cong kept troops near the frontline where it was impossible to pound them with artillery. That would risk hitting US troops. Likewise, I will be living near you where you do not expect me. On your deathbed, you will be struck by a flash of insight about who that man was, who had a long beard and lived a couple of blocks away from you. :sunglasses:

Your Brain Has A ‘Delete Button’ And Here’s How To Use It!
March 2, 2017 by Danell Glade

Infinite-Quantum-Zen-Natural-Life-Simulation-Procedural-Life-Generation-Holographic-Fractal-Projection-Mind-creates-reality-awareness-creates-consciousness.jpg

Your Brain Has A ‘Delete Button’ And Here’s How To Use It!

By: lifecoachcode

There’s an old saying in neuroscience: “neurons that fire together wire together.”

This means the more you run a neuro-circuit in your brain, the stronger that circuit becomes. This is why, to quote another old saw, “practice makes perfect”. The more you practice piano, or speaking a language, or juggling, the stronger those circuits get.

Scientists have known this for years. However, nowadays researchers learn another part of the truth: In order to learn something, even more important than practicing is the ability to unlearn, or to break down the old neural connections. This is called “synaptic pruning”.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
Your-Brain-is-Like-A-Garden.jpg

Imagine your brain is a garden, except instead of growing flowers, fruits, and vegetables, you grow synaptic connections between neurons. These are the connections that neurotransmitters like dopamine, seratonin, and others travel across.

“Glial cells” are the gardeners of your brain—they act to speed up signals between certain neurons. But other glial cells are the waste removers, pulling up weeds, killing pests, raking up dead leaves. Your brain’s pruning gardeners are called “microglial cells.” They prune your synaptic connections. The question is, how do they know which ones to prune?

Researchers are just starting to unravel this mystery, but what they do know is the synaptic connections that get used less get marked by a protein, C1q (as well as others). When the microglial cells detect that mark, they bond to the protein and destroy—or prune—the synapse.

This is how your brain makes the physical space for you to build new and stronger connections so you can learn more.

THIS IS WHY SLEEP MATTERS:
Wh-Sleep-is-Really-Important-for-Learning-New-Thins-600x338.jpg

Have you ever felt like your brain is full, usually when you learn something new, or start a new job or a hobby? Well, it may just be.

When you learn lots of new things, your brain builds connections, but they’re inefficient, ad hoc connections. Your brain needs to prune a lot of those connections away and build more streamlined, efficient pathways. It does that when we sleep.

When you sleep your brain cells shrink by up to 60% to create space for your glial gardeners to come in and take away the waste. That’s how they prune the synapses.

Have you ever woken up from a good night’s rest and been able to think clearly and quickly? That’s why. It’s like running fragmentation on your computer.

This is the same reason naps are so beneficial to your cognitive abilities. A 10 or 20 minute nap gives your microglial gardeners the chance to come in, clear away some unused connections, and leave space to grow new ones.

Thinking with a sleep-deprived brain is like hacking your way through a dense jungle with a machete. It’s overgrown, slow-going, exhausting.

Thinking on a well-rested brain is like wandering happily through Central Park; the paths are clear and connect to one another at distinct spots, the trees are in place, you can see far ahead of you. It’s invigorating.

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT GETS DELETED FROM YOUR BRAIN:
How-To-Use-The-DELETE-Button-600x338.jpg

It’s the synaptic connections you don’t use that get marked for recycling. The ones you do use are the ones that get watered and oxygenated. So be mindful of what you’re thinking about.

If you spend too much time reading theories about the end of “Game of Thrones” and very little on your job, guess which synapses are going to get marked for recycling?

If you’re in a fight with someone at work and devote your time to thinking about how to get even with them, and not about that big project, you’re going to wind up a synaptic superstar at revenge plots but a poor innovator.

What you focus on prevails! You literally craft your own mind by choosing what you pay attention towards.

Of course, you can hardly control what happens to you throughout your day, but you can control how much it affects you. To be more specific, you can choose WHAT affects you and construct your own neural connections.

Instead of focusing on things that hold you back, focus on things that make you a better human being. Instead of imagining scenarios that will most likely never happen, meditate. Clear your mind. Bring your mind to the now and use your mental energy toward things that benefit you.

It really is a game of strategy. You need to smartly use your mind, to be smart. Resisting the temptation of things that don’t benefit you, that’s what makes you smart.

In order to delete something, simply, stop thinking about it. Even when you are reminded, change your focus and attention. Sooner or later it will get marked for recycling.

Sources: http://www.fastcompany.com; Judah Pollack is the co-author of The Chaos Imperative, and Olivia Fox Cabane is the author of The Charisma Myth;

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/03/02/your-brain-has-a-delete-button-and-heres-how-to-use-it/

I got wet from raining, my toast was burnt, my neighbor cast a suspicious look at me today, etc. All those memories will be wiped by tomorrow morning. Now, sleeeeep ... :m093:

@ImaginaryBloke Here are some things I thought you may find insightful:

http://sharpbrains.com/blog/2012/01/31/to-harness-neuroplasticity-start-with-enthusiasm/
Train it and regain it.
If we lose a specific brain function, all is not lost. Progressive, persistent, goal-focused practice can help us regain the lost function.

Though I realize I'm putting myself out there. I've been in a study since 1988 on how "re-training the brain" can help heal moderate to severe brain injury after an auto accident...ATBI (aquired traumatic brain injury) and it's effects can be life altering to the individual and their family. Not just from the feelings the trauma births but the actual functional damage brain injury can cause. In my case, I had damage in the left frontal lobe causing changes in personality, emotional and language skills; damage to the occipital lobe causing visual spacial issue; damage to the temporal lobe and hippocampus resulting in memory loss; and the cerebellum causing balance and coordination issues. In light of all that, I was admittedly a mess back then and the medical staff wasn't very encouraging in my future prognosis. However, with enthusiasm and diving into the spiritual aspects of recovery, (having the mindset that I could heal myself) I learned that neuroplacisity really works (the docs have been keeping notes on my progress for many years).
What you focus on prevails! You literally craft your own mind by choosing what you pay attention towards.
This rings so true in my case. It truly is amazing that what the brain focused on can and does change in our growth...be it a healthy mind or damaged mind. I have healed by leaps and bounds...not to mention baffled a few Neuro-psychologists by the progress I've made over those years simply by re-training how the bent up and damaged parts of my brain work.

Thank you for your post(s) they are much appreciated.

@ImaginaryBloke Here are some things I thought you may find insightful:

http://sharpbrains.com/blog/2012/01/31/to-harness-neuroplasticity-start-with-enthusiasm/
Train it and regain it.
If we lose a specific brain function, all is not lost. Progressive, persistent, goal-focused practice can help us regain the lost function.

Though I realize I'm putting myself out there. I've been in a study since 1988 on how "re-training the brain" can help heal moderate to severe brain injury after an auto accident...ATBI (aquired traumatic brain injury) and it's effects can be life altering to the individual and their family. Not just from the feelings the trauma births but the actual functional damage brain injury can cause. In my case, I had damage in the left frontal lobe causing changes in personality, emotional and language skills; damage to the occipital lobe causing visual spacial issue; damage to the temporal lobe and hippocampus resulting in memory loss; and the cerebellum causing balance and coordination issues. In light of all that, I was admittedly a mess back then and the medical staff wasn't very encouraging in my future prognosis. However, with enthusiasm and diving into the spiritual aspects of recovery, (having the mindset that I could heal myself) I learned that neuroplacisity really works (the docs have been keeping notes on my progress for many years).

This rings so true in my case. It truly is amazing that what the brain focused on can and does change in our growth...be it a healthy mind or damaged mind. I have healed by leaps and bounds...not to mention baffled a few Neuro-psychologists by the progress I've made over those years simply by re-training how the bent up and damaged parts of my brain work.

Thank you for your post(s) they are much appreciated.

Thank you for the link, Sandie. It turns out that I have been using those tips for the last 18 months with varying levels of success. I eat better, I sleep better and I feel better as a result. There are so many things that need changing and I am still learning new things every day. I just wish that there is a way of knowing when I am going to be finished, but there is not. I just try new things every once in a while to see if they work, and when they do I turn them into habits.

There is another thing that I found useful: http://sharpbrains.com/blog/2009/05/14/8-tips-to-remember-what-you-read/. This guy explains how to remember better what you read. My personality type in the Michael Teachings is the Scholar and it makes perfect sense to me. I basically remember various things and I try to create theories for things that lack an explanation. It feels like I am always trying to write a book and that is basically how my mind works. In other words, it can be used not only for reading books, but for structuring and organizing memories and my life in general. The author is probably a Scholar type himself. :mk:

Syntropy
January 5, 2017 by Therese Zumi Sumner

Camelia.jpg

Darkness is based on primary anomaly, which manifests as entropy. Entropy is a term used in physics to describe the amount of energy within a system that is unavailable to be used, because the components within that system are in disorder, not where they are meant to be.

The cabal has manipulated what is being taught in physics, and so they teach in universities that entropy always increases with time. This is what they would like, but this is not the reality. In truth, entropy decreases with time, as the Source transmutes all primary anomaly progressively, putting everything back into divine order and therefore liberating all energy to be used for its original purpose : Light and Love. This is the principle of syntropy, the opposite of entropy, which is the tendency for things to reach an increased state of order, and be where they are meant to be, and realize their purpose, and for all necessary amount of energy to be available.

This syntropic path of liberation and transmutation is the path to the Event and Ascension. Prison Earth is a closed system where entropy has accumulated over time, meaning that many components within that system are in a state of disorder, not where they are meant to be, and therefore a lot of energy within prison Earth is suppressed and not available.

All forces of Light are syntropic forces : the Galactic Confederation, Agartha, all Star Seeds on Earth, positive Dragon groups, all positive nature spirits and trees and crystals, etc.

Syntropy is an ever-increasing force that can gain momentum very strongly, meaning that small steps taken in its direction can snowball, and one element of syntropic force can spread syntropy into many other elements around it, in other words ‘spread like wildfire’.

As beings who choose Light and Love, we are meant to be syntropic forces, which is done via all the little choices we make every day.

Entropy is increased by keeping things confined inside a shell, a closed system of isolation. This is why the dark forces always thrive on isolating elements, confining things and people in boxes, prison earth, borders around countries, social norms and boundaries, etc.

Syntropy happens by basing our choices in our inspiration, in following our hearts, not in fear of survival. By choosing to not stay confined anymore in a bubble composed of everything we already know. By reaching out, facing our fears, trying something new.

Almost all of us here have things in our life that we know that if we did it now, it would make our life better, but we tend to always postpone doing it. Whether it is spending more time to do meditation and energy work, less time on distractions, eating better, getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, exercise more, spend more time in nature, quitting toxic relationships that are based on fear of survival and not on following your heart, spending more time with people we love, taking steps towards manifesting a dream, donating time and energy to help our community and to help our planet, etc.

Do it now. Do it today.

As syntropy gains momentum, we keep seeing how the smallest step taken in positive direction can result in the biggest changes. Maybe eating and drinking better today will result in you having more life force and feeling clearer, sleeping better, which in turn will allow you to have a breakthrough in dreamtime and remember it when you wake up, which will lead to life-changing solutions. This is one of many real-life examples that I keep seeing in me and others. The path to the Event and Ascension is composed of many small steps. Start where you are, start with what you can see in front of you, and do it now. By doing this consistently, we will end up seeing everything we dream of (and more) manifested in front of our eyes, quicker than we might expect it.

Liberation now

Publié par untwine à 2:48 AM

Source: http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.se/2017/01/syntropy.html

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/01/05/syntropy/

Syntropy vs. entropy. Interesting. Well, the body and other material thing in 3D are designed to wither and die. Entropy is not necessarily wrong in that sense. But the soul learns and grows experiencing syntropy with each incarnation, so it is true for higher dimensions beyond the third dimension. The extent, to which we experience entropy, is artificially amplified. That is the Darkness and Primary Anomaly that are we are *not putting in the rubbish bin as we enter higher dimensions and densities. :sunglasses:

I meant "now" not "not".

Last edited:
Moving Towards the RIGHT Time: The Event, Dangling carrots, the Double-slit and the Geometric Progression
March 4, 2017 by Colaborama
Jacques-Lacan-objet-petit-a-object-little-a-stands-for-the-unattainable-object-of-desire.-2.jpg

The Problem Of Objet Petit a.

One thing that blocks the employment of the Laws of Manifestation is definitely our understanding of “Time”.

In the western world we were taught that in order to get from point A to point B we should take as less “Time” as possible. We’re always racing between point A and B.

In direct opposition Eastern philosophy preaches that in order to reach time B from time A you should take the smallest length of “space” possible. It’s not also a coincidence that many Eastern Languages (Chinese and Japanese for example) are pictoric and have multiple possible meanings for each character. It’s because they are NOT linear.

Therefore, we can more easily understand why both cultures not always get along very well. One views time as a linear progression (western languages / speech are a progression of meanings coded within a succession of characters) while the other one understands that the core issue is to manifest a range of potentials within a given space (a character or a symbol for example).

Now many people who are following the unfolding of the Event for many years, including myself by the way, are developing the “dangling” carrot syndrome, whose symptoms include manifesting expectations that seem not to materialize causing a certain degree of frustration.

To understand this we must first recognize also how deep within us the real rabbit hole goes.

Although some spiritual teachings approach this from the perspective of avoiding creating expectations and consequently avoiding frustration, the question I would like to address here is a bit more “out of the box”.

The hypothesis I’m working on at this moment is something along the lines of “what if the problem is not related to manifesting expectations but to an extremely deep and distorted inception about what “Time” really could be?”

Just follow me on this. Let’s use imagery.

The Dangling Carrot and objet petit a

Imagine for a moment that you’re, in fact, a rabbit chasing a carrot. You have always been taught that if you run “fast enough”, “good enough”, “brave enough” or “smart enough” you would get that precious carrot right?

Now imagine the view point of someone that knows that in reality you’re not just walking or running towards the carrot. That in reality the carrot and you (the rabbit) are also both spinning.

That someone knows that in reality you can’t reach the carrot just by running but in fact you’ll get the carrot when you just synchronize the rotation, the spinning, the vibration and velocity, or when you become ONE with the carrot.

If in theory that someone, which has that deep occult knowledge, could use it to mind control the whole world making them believe they are chasing their dreams, aspirations and fantasies when in reality they were just part of the most epic wild goose chase ever witnessed…

GetResource.jpeg

And has in all occult and really important knowledge it has all, at some point distorted and made to be “mainstream”, incepted in our consensual reality.

In this case the carrier of this particular inception may have been a prominent psychoanalyst from the 60’s called Jacques Lacan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objet_petit_a

And just in case you’re wondering Objet petit a IS the Dangling Carrot:

Desire, in other words, has little to do with material sexuality for Lacan; it is caught up, rather, in social structures and strictures, in the fantasy version of reality that forever dominated our lives after our entrance into language. For this reason, Lacan writes that “the unconscious is the discourse of the Other.” Even our unconscious desires are, in other words, organized by the linguistic system that Lacan terms the symbolic order or “the big Other.” In a sense, then, our desire is never properly our own, but is created through fantasies that are caught up in cultural ideologies rather than material sexuality. For this reason, according to Lacan, the command that the superego directs to the subject is, of all things, “Enjoy!” That which we may believe to be most private and rebellious (our desire) is, in fact, regulated, even commanded, by the superego (Source).

Could our societies have been stealthy and and in subliminal ways programmed to bury this so deeply in the collective unconscious, so very deep that no one “should” ever find it?

If they do this with so many other aspects of mass mind control, it’s a given possibility.

My opinion is always that if they can, they’ve probably done it already…

This premise that desires are ultimately unreachable is an entropy fueling inception into belief systems that blocks manifestation itself.

It increases entropy and chaos and decreases the probability of manifestation of a desired outcome because it INCREASES the number of potential outcomes.

It’s likely more embedded in our neural networks through cultural programming and social engineering than we would ever like to admit.

It’s the root of the non-manifestation – the dangling carrot.

The only way out of this mental trap prison hole is through the same degree of mental deprogramming.

To understand the Laws of Manifestation implies a mind challenging understanding of the Natural Laws which is NOT addressed in any way by mainstream science in a coherent perspective.

However there’s a marginalized, but validated by mainstream science, lab experiment which is called the double-slit experiment. It’s one of the arguments that can be used to substantiate the immaterial nature of the Universe:

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03...-universe-is-spiritual-immaterial-and-mental/

But that’s not even my point here.

The point is that you’re changing the outcome by just looking at the potential for that specific outcome to manifest.

While we can easily relate to the immaterial nature of the Universe concept we should take a deep breath before diving into the why the outcome changes when we look at it.

Understanding the possible mechanics of the Natural World may lead us to the desired outcome: the point in Time where our intended reality (Space) will manifest.

We will have to dig into alternative models that explain the mechanics of our Natural Universe for a better understanding.

In that regard I’ll use my favorite alternative model which is the Reciprocal Systems Theory founded by Dewey Larson:

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/01...ng-the-path-of-truth-in-a-world-of-deception/

The consensual reality’s point of view of “Time” is a kind of Arithmetic progression:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic_progression

This means that the difference between terms is constant. It is quite linear.

Larson’s proposal however is that Time is a Reciprocal aspect of Space and that they are an aggregate in which the ratio of change between those two aspects is what produces scalar (vector space) motion.

In this proposal Space becomes the visible and tangible part of the Universe while Time would be the immaterial, intangible and subtle aspect of the materium.

Time, being reciprocal to Space, would be described as vector also but, most interestingly, it would have the 3 dimensions needed to define the motion (the vector).

Then Space could also be interpreted as the masculine, directional, creative, tangible and active aspect of the matterium while Time would be the feminine, receptive, rotational, emotional, cosmic and intangible aspect of the matterium.

yin-yang.jpg

In case you’re wondering by now what a heck this has to do with the Event, just stick with me for a few more lines. I’ll get there.

There may be a communication problem getting in the way of manifestation. Using the RS model we can say that when a specific intention is sent you’re sending waves, scalar waves from Time A to Time B. It’s not by chance that once someone said that thoughts are electric and emotions are magnetic. It’s because they produce motion in Time.

And the emotion (energy(e) + motion) produces a magnetic field which has a current. The complex that produces e-motions and thoughts is therefore our mental, etheric and astral bodies which then produces the reciprocal reactions in the spatial body (neurons, cells, chemical reactions, feelings, ect).

Psychic abilities are therefore the non-spatial bodies (mental, etheric, astral) senses triggering reactions in the spatial (material) body.

What we call “Ascended” beings may well live in a reality where they can master this relationship of the space / time aggregate where they manifest just simply being fully aware of this complex from the view point of Consciousness. Consciousness is the Awareness of how it works and when you just know just how it works well… it works!

What we call 4D or 5D beings may be living in a reality where they can read, transcribe and manipulate aspects of the space / time complex however they live, in a lesser degree than we do, in the Mystery of Not Knowing the Absolute, but they intentionally interact with it to resolve their situation.

Ascended or psychic beings (4D / 5 D) most likely DON’T understand our perception of linear “Time”.

This creates a serious communication issue. Because each “Time” you ask “when” to an Ascended or highly psychic being he may ask you back “what is when? What is tomorrow? What is a year?”. But he would not use words, probably an e-motion which you could not easily interpret.

Their understanding is most likely one of Convergence of Potentials and therefore the communication must be centered around images, e-motions and where to channel the “flow” within. The speech in linear form as we use it in communicating with them may produce a wide range of misunderstandings that we can spot in many channeled texts. Because we’re reading something that is made to be felt and converge into… For them communicating with words must sound so primitive I can barely imagine it…

We are on the other side of the spectrum, most of our “Time”, and we recognize the existence of the Absolute through religious doctrines inceptions BUT it’s deeply seeded within our emotional bodies (etheric, mental, astral) the impossibility of Knowing the Absolute and therefore we don’t interact with it to resolve the situation.

When I say “resolve” what I’m really talking about is potentials. An e-motion is a potential in Time for a certain outcome. But it’s not the “outcome”.

The “outcome” happens when the spectrum of potentials is narrowed to ONE. The ONE recognizes itself as single potential and that’s where everything in this Universe is organically heading – what we call the SOURCE.

The Source expresses the ONE potential through what Rupert Sheldrake calls the Morphic Resonance or Morphogenetic Field.

It is my assumption (the ME who lives in the Mystery of NOT knowing) that the force of the ONE single potential is what holds the space / time aggregate in place. It’s the Force or the Universal Field of Consciousness that keeps everything going in Syntropy, away from Chaos and flowing. What Larson called The Ethical Sector in his last and unfinished book.

Also it’s my assumption that the Source Field doesn’t generate emotions by itself. It’s the interaction between our Space / Time multidimensional bodies AND the field that creates emotions, feelings and the sense of BEING. It’s the CONNECTION. It’s link we react to.

In contrast psychic beings (4D or 5D) Intentionally connect to IT, interact with IT and reduce the likely outcomes in the process. Hence they move in Syntropy, the opposite of entropy.

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/01/05/syntropy/

Now what does this has to do with the Event you ask? What does this has to do with Ascension?

Well when you understand the mechanistic aspects it’s always a lot easier to get from Time A to Time B remember?

As we interact more with psychic beings and develop more of our own psychic abilities we must understand that we call “Time” in reality can simply be something like a potential for an outcome.

All the manipulations we are subjected to in terms of “Time” are just intended to increase entropy, chaos AND the number of potential outcomes, aka “timelines”.

While we were asleep someone came up with the idea of “linear time” to make the “rabbit” chase the “carrot” instead of being synchronized with it – the wild goose chase.

anybody-there.jpg

And they got the extra benefit of throwing “Time” at us (aka emotions through subliminal and cultural programming) to put us where they want us to be in Time, without we realize it, and therefore creating their manifestation of their intended reality.

Therefore, IMHO, the Event is the journey, the flow towards the momentum of the ONE potential of the infinite Syntropy of the Source.

When that ONE potential is reached, even if it just lasts a “moment”, the synchronization activates and starts a chain reaction with a blast through the Source field that makes every star on it’s way to “sneeze”.

The “sneeze” it’s the acceleration, the rise of an octave in frequency, the Big Convergence towards the ONE potential where everything thereafter will interact in a new complexity of potential outcomes.

A nodal point therefore.

However, ME who lives in the Mistery of Not Knowing, I’m assuming that the these ratios, that speed of change is commanded by Consciousness but Consciousness itself, being a totally different field all together, doesn’t work with scalar progressions or vectors because it’s OMNIPOLAR and APOLAR at the same time.

OMNIPOLAR means that the Source is capable of being its fractal parts, the Spirit sparks, the Souls and achieve motion in whatever polarity it desires, while it’s APOLAR by being capable of being the ONE at the “same Time” (which means all the “Times”).

Also the Source’s Feminine and Masculine aspects could be expressed in the same way because the polar and expansive “breath” of the Source could be interpreted like the Masculine aspect while the ONE and apolar state could be interpreted like the Feminine Aspect.

big-bang.jpg

If there was any mathematics that could explain how it works I would say that the Source “breathes” exponentially in a geometric progression. As we get closer to the single potentials the multipliers grow bigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geometric_progression

This could mean that the Co-Criative Group Consciousness has always been converging at a steady pace but as the emotions associated with a particular outcome become more visible in the horizon and more seeded in our emotional bodies the common ratios of the multipliers can change.

So let’s assume for example that the big cosmic Event was scheduled for March 4 2018, exactly a year from now. Plans were made, dates were set, processes would start to meet those deadlines.

And let’s assume also that, by some sort of miracle, all beings on this planet would have access to that intel.

With today’s consensual understanding of linear “Time”, emotions attached to that date would sprout everywhere. Emotions most of people can’t regulate properly because of programming, trauma, mind control, ect.

Because we lack the collective understanding of what “Time” is we would be looking at the Event from the double-slit perspective, throwing “time objects” to the middle of the road unconsciously, obstacles in temporal landscape in the path to the “space” (reality) we envision.

So we would INCREASE the number of potential outcomes, increase entropy and POSTPONE THE EVENT.

Even if the date in linear time would stand (which I doubt) one year would feel like 10 or 30!!!

So, from our current and limited understanding what could be the more correct approach?

We know that if we reduce the potential outcomes to ONE the Event happens. The potential outcomes are narrowed when WE create coherent resonance fields in our collective group consciousness, when we SEED e-motions (temporal objects) which work as a kind of an Attractor point, a convergence point that narrows the likely outcomes to the Space (reality) we which to manifest.

Then we must seed the ideas, increase the Convergence and Increase the exponential ratio of coalescence of our collective co-creative Consciousness.

This is what our weekly synchronized meditations are intended for.

When you manifest your intent you send waves back and forth in Time, you change the present, the past and the future.

Because e-motions are magnetic fluxes they attract more resonance and build up from there.

Those changes are picked up by the Source through it’s morphic field which then increases the coherence of the Source Field creating more compression upon Space / Time cells / conjugates.

It’s like Oneness doesn’t destroy Duality, it simply keeps it more or less coherent , more or less in balance, more or less in Syntropy.

In my opinion this IS the compression breakthrough. The ONE bringing order and balance to Duality which is the Natural Universe and it’s laws.

Each “Time” we go up a notch the common ratio, the multiplier, goes up a notch too. Since the Source is interactive and Dynamic it responds too by increasing Compression upon Duality.

The Source is always jumping an octave each time it breathes, it’s simply our non-interaction, our non-connection that delays the perception because WE trying to travel IN SPACE when in fact we should be doing it in SPACE AND TIME – the Two halfs of Duality.

The point here is that, if this geometric progression of the Source is at the very least a possible outcome, the conclusion can be that everything which is synchronized IS an Attractor point, a magnetic flux that build up and add up to other fluxes with the same resonance.

Then the Source responds to that coherence and like the giant and infinite springboard it is it makes everything jump to the next level.

The Source is always listening.

But are we listening?

Are we focused on our e-motions, are we creating the temporal (e-motions, thought forms, thoughts, images) landscape to get to the desired “Space” (reality)?

Are we disciplined and coherent enough with our e-motional patterns?

You see for me there are only two possible ways the Event is going to occur.

It would either happen because we’ve collectively passed the point of exhaustion and we are at the “nobody cares anymore” point, and when we’re at that point we remove the double-slit effect upon it, effectively detaching from it, releasing it and that would cause it to happen. However the “nobody cares point” is absolutely the worst case scenario not only because it could take ages BUT because the amount of suffering on this planet is not something we can tolerate anymore at this present moment. The “nobody cares anymore” point is definitely out of the question.

So it leaves us just with the other option which is to make it happen.

And “make it happen” implies that some prerequisites are met:

• To fully understand, to the best of our knowledge, the extension, mechanics and practices of the control Matrix: you can’t beat what you are unaware of. This includes the concept of “Time”.
  • Unshaken and fully determined focus;
  • Complete and probably almost “military” disciple: focus on what expands yours and others Consciousness and Connection to the Source or Co-creative Consciousness must be practiced in all fronts of our personal endeavors;
I hope that shedding some light on a possible design structure and mechanics of our known Universe can also make more people understand the importance of meditation, synchronization, visualization and discipline in the Manifestation process.

The same applies to the process of spreading information and building up the critical mass for change.

Each “Time” we vacillate towards something that also manifests itself in the temporal landscape because it creates a new potential, a new possible outcome and increases entropy – the exact opposite path of the Event.

Just like most people I’m not quite “there” yet, but I’m starting to recognize this path, it sounds familiar, I’m just beginning to grasp now what interacting with the Source may be, instead of just reacting to it.

The good news is that we’re just beginning and we can create all the “Time” we need.

Anyway the expression “stay tunned” is definitely going to get a whole new meaning from now on.

geometric-progression.jpg

PS: It’s not mentioned in the text above but words, written or spoken, may not have the necessary properties to support all the multidimensional meanings that describe the structure and mechanisms of the Universe and therefore they may somehow limit our perception of the bigger picture.

http://prepareforchange.net/2017/03...he-double-slit-and-the-geometric-progression/

I have so much trouble with finishing projects. When there is something interesting that I want to do, then I start working on it. But things go wrong and I quickly lose interest in it. Why is that?

When there is something that you want to do, do not think too much about time and how to do it. That is the approach of linear time. Instead, get into the mood by aligning your frequency with the thing. Every person involved should align his/her frequency with that of the process and everything will be resolved. That is the approach of circular time.

The 6 Muscles Of “Spiritual Fitness” – How Strong Is Your Spiritual “Body”?
by GOSTICA · March 1, 2017

The 6 Muscles Of “Spiritual Fitness” – How Strong Is Your Spiritual “Body”?

The-6-Muscles-Of-Spiritual-Fitness-How-Strong-Is-Your-Spiritual-Body.jpg

Just as we have our own physical fitness level, we also have our own spiritual fitness levels – and these determine how energized, happy, engaged, and aligned we feel in our everyday lives.

To help you understand where you stand on the spiritual fitness scale, master energy healer Jeffrey Allen identified the six areas of “spiritual fitness” that comprise a meaningful life.

The 6 Muscles Of “Spiritual Fitness”
1. Spiritual Muscle
Our spiritual awareness can give a whole new meaning to our lives. Instead of focusing solely on your personal experience, your consciousness expands to include those of other planes; things we may not logically understand, but intuitively know.

IF IT’S STRONG: You know where you are going. You can let go of control because you know you’re being guided by something bigger than you. You feel connectedness, abundance, and peace.

Recommended: The ‘Muscle of the Soul’ may be Triggering Your Fear and Anxiety

IF IT’S WEAK: You experience unnecessary struggle in your life. you feel disconnected, lonely, and unfulfilled. You feel as if your life is driven by guesswork and lacks real direction.

2. Self-Awareness Muscle
Self-awareness is pivotal to the human condition. More than just being aware of our physical, mental, or emotional well-being, self-awareness means that we are truly awake; that we have consciousness.

Two Forms of Self-Awareness:
1. Location Awareness – Experientially discovering the “self” independently from your body, mind, and thoughts.

2. Time Awareness – Finding Happiness in the now, not the past or future.

IF IT’S STRONG: You feel in charge of your life. You know you are the driving force behind what manifests in your life, and you have the ability to change it.

Recommended: A Guide To Awareness

IF IT’S WEAK: You feel like life is happening to you, rather than by you. You have feeling of hopelessness or despair. You feel like you have no control over your own life path.

3. Mental Muscle
Our minds are incredibly powerful and craft the way we experience the world. If we don’t actively use our minds well, they can work against us — without us realizing it.

IF IT’S STRONG: You are in control of our thoughts an , therefore, your own reality. You are present with others and have a awareness the world around you. Yo are open-min e and you filter out prejudice.

IF IT’S WEAK: Undisciplined mind can cause arrogance, stubbornness, & distracted thoughts. Your focus is wasted on unimportant and damaging thoughts because you haven’t harnessed the power of our mind.

4. Impact Muscle
Living a life of impact is important to all of us. Knowing that we are impacting others positively brings contentment, and the more we maximize this, the more we feel fulfilled.

IF IT’S STRONG: You know you are positively impacting others, and embrace opportunities that come your way. You have an outward focus of the world and how you can make a difference.

IF IT’S WEAK: You feel unfulfilled and bored with your life. You experience jealousy others’ achievements, feel overwhelmed by work. You hide away from success and play small

5. Emotional Muscle
Our emotional state affects all of our relationships with others and ourselves. When we are in touch with our emotions, we’re able to express ourselves more fully.

IF IT’S STRONG: You relish your emotions and how they are expressed. You enjoy all of your emotions, are empathic, and you easily build trust with others.

Recommended: 9 Types Of Pain That Are Directly Linked To Emotional States

IF IT’S WEAK: You feel a lack of emotions, or alternatively, overly emotional. You may not understand your own emotions, or feel drama recurring in your life.

6. Physical Muscle
We primarily experience life through our physical bodies so it’ crucial to have a positive relationship with your body.

IF IT’S STRONG: You feel present, alert, and seen. You are coordinated, aligned, and not concerned with what other people think. You’re present and exited to be alive.

IF IT’S WEAK: You feel faint, weak, or detached from your physical body. You feel less coordinated — in your body, and echoing into your life.

http://gostica.com/spiritual-growth/the-6-muscles-of-spiritual-fitness/

Two years ago, I would have ranked myself 1-3, using a scale 1-5, in the six categories. Now, it is more like 2-4 in all areas. I should be able to move into the range 3-5 by summer.