Merkabah | Page 261 | INFJ Forum
birds-eye-view.jpg

Skare, how is that astral projecting going? Did you get an odd sensation? I have been causal projecting and am soon going to do akashic projecting in higher planes of existence. ;)

Lots of sensations that you should be aware of before you begin...though they will still probably catch you off guard and jump you back in your body.

Vibrations...this is usually how it all begins...remember that you have to be able to find that plane of consciousness that is a trance-like state.
Your body will physically fall asleep...the key to lucid dreaming or astral projecting is of course to stay mentally conscious.
It takes a lot of practice and can be very discouraging for some...I have known many folks who have given up because they didn’t feel they were making progress.
Reminder - every time you meditate, you are making progress.
Set your intentions, smudge your home, make sure you are fully relaxed (I still think the best technique is to set your alarm for the middle of the night, then get up and go into meditations...your mind usually gets you to the place you want to reach faster this way I have found personally).

The vibrations can be mild and pleasant, or they can seem to be so violent and buzzing that it has snapped me out of it because you start to think that there must be something wrong with you or your heart has stopped or some other crazy thoughts that will run through your mind at the time.
You will probably reach the vibrations and they will most likely wake you the first time or so until you expect them and get used to what they feel like.

Also, it is usually at this time is when you will hear audible noises...loud rushing, bangs, booms, voices, sometimes it seems like a room full of people or sometimes it seems as if it’s just one person talking very loudly....music...I hear piano music sometimes.
This is where I recommend using binaural beats...headphones are a must in order for them to work correctly.
But they help to reach that trance-state and I have noticed that they help block out the loud noises-stage.

Now there are many ways to escape your body...once you reach the vibrational stage and the noises then you can either try to induce them more and more until you are pushed out or you can try and barrel-roll, flip forward, flip backward...or my personal favorite - create an avatar for yourself.
Very simple...you imagine an astral projection of yourself, then focus and move your consciousness to that spot.

So for example I picture myself standing to my right, facing me when I do this...I move my perception to that point in space and imagine what I would see as I look back at myself. Then when the vibrations start, you are usually out...but if the rolling doesn’t work then move your consciousness once they begin.

Also...you usually cannot touch yourself or many things around you (unless you are lucid dreaming and not astrally projected).
I think I told you once that I reached up to feel my face only to find that my head was missing...which caused me to jump back to consciousness.

Once you are out you will probably be so excited that you will lose stasis the first few times also.
It’s very easy to lose the state your mind needs to be in...there are many factors like I said that work against you until you start to get used to it all.
Hope that helps a bit...any specific questions?

Last edited:
Pretty certain...I was raised Mormon so go figure haha.

No...when I was in like the first or second grade, on certain days, I would swear to you that I could change the wind’s direction...and I would often stand under the huge trees they had along side the playground and wave my arms in air.
Even now...when it gets really windy...I get weirdly charged Qi.
I have to ask bc I'm intensely curious now...
Even now...when it gets really windy...I get weirdly charged Qi.
What is your birth month and day?(yes, I'm a bit of an astrology nut) I'll explain why I ask if you decide to share it. :)

Lots of sensations that you should be aware of before you begin...though they will still probably catch you off guard and jump you back in your body.

Vibrations...this is usually how it all begins...remember that you have to be able to find that plane of consciousness that is a trance-like state.
Your body will physically fall asleep...the key to lucid dreaming or astral projecting is of course to stay mentally conscious.
It takes a lot of practice and can be very discouraging for some...I have known many folks who have given up because they didn’t feel they were making progress.
Reminder - every time you meditate, you are making progress.
Set your intentions, smudge your home, make sure you are fully relaxed (I still think the best technique is to set your alarm for the middle of the night, then get up and go into meditations...your mind usually gets you to the place you want to reach faster this way I have found personally).

The vibrations can be mild and pleasant, or they can seem to be so violent and buzzing that it has snapped me out of it because you start to think that there must be something wrong with you or your heart has stopped or some other crazy thoughts that will run through your mind at the time.
You will probably reach the vibrations and they will most likely wake you the first time or so until you expect them and get used to what they feel like.

Also, it is usually at this time is when you will hear audible noises...loud rushing, bangs, booms, voices, sometimes it seems like a room full of people or sometimes it seems as if it’s just one person talking very loudly....music...I hear piano music sometimes.
This is where I recommend using binaural beats...headphones are a must in order for them to work correctly.
But they help to reach that trance-state and I have noticed that they help block out the loud noises-stage.

Now there are many ways to escape your body...once you reach the vibrational stage and the noises then you can either try to induce them more and more until you are pushed out or you can try and barrel-roll, flip forward, flip backward...or my personal favorite - create an avatar for yourself.
Very simple...you imagine an astral projection of yourself, then focus and move your consciousness to that spot.

So for example I picture myself standing to my right, facing me when I do this...I move my perception to that point in space and imagine what I would see as I look back at myself. Then when the vibrations start, you are usually out...but if the rolling doesn’t work then move your consciousness once they begin.

Also...you usually cannot touch yourself or many things around you (unless you are lucid dreaming and not astrally projected).
I think I told you once that I reached up to feel my face only to find that my head was missing...which caused me to jump back to consciousness.

Once you are out you will probably be so excited that you will lose stasis the first few times also.
It’s very easy to lose the state your mind needs to be in...there are many factors like I said that work against you until you start to get used to it all.
Hope that helps a bit...any specific questions?

I have never done astral projection before. I tried a couple of time out of curiosity. Naturally, it did not succeed because it takes concentration and practice.

Regarding my joke, I have heard that it is possible to reach higher planes but a higher plane is exponentially more difficult than the previous one. Reaching the causal plane can be done with experience, but the akashic plane is next to impossible. Tell me if I am wrong.

Is it possible for two people to meet in the astral plane during a projection if they are physically separated? Do they have the same experience and memories if asked to write it down?

In another experiment, one person would astral project on purpose (active experience) while another person would do dream normally (passive experience). But would person 1 and person 2 share the same experience and memories? Both people are asked to write down a story of what happened.

I have never done astral projection before. I tried a couple of time out of curiosity. Naturally, it did not succeed because it takes concentration and practice.

Regarding my joke, I have heard that it is possible to reach higher planes but a higher plane is exponentially more difficult than the previous one. Reaching the causal plane can be done with experience, but the akashic plane is next to impossible. Tell me if I am wrong.

Is it possible for two people to meet in the astral plane during a projection if they are physically separated? Do they have the same experience and memories if asked to write it down?

In another experiment, one person would astral project on purpose (active experience) while another person would do dream normally (passive experience). But would person 1 and person 2 share the same experience and memories? Both people are asked to write down a story of what happened.

I have a great study somewhere...let me look...
As for verification and meeting people in an out of body or lucid dream it is very possible.
This post and the next are a fascinating collection of accounts - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-183#post-859607

Read this and the next article that it continues into - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-241#post-911895
And this - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-216#post-894462
And this - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-229#post-902878
this - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-255#post-921831
this - https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-69#post-761611

Maybe this will help with your planes of existence, this post and the following one -
https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-216#post-894322
https://www.infjs.com/threads/merkabah.27025/page-255#post-921825

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
15078753_1323362367676617_4149022953717912149_n.jpg

It was my honor.​

Last edited:
14705801_1281524471899931_3607338067158905455_n.png

Also...keep a dream journal.
A good part of lucid dreaming (which can jump you into an OOBE) is the ability to remember what you dreamed.
Even if you just jot down a few words quickly...or a feeling.
It will help you in the long run.

15078753_1323362367676617_4149022953717912149_n.jpg

It was my honor.​

That was beautifully put, though it's a shame so many medical staff don't see it that way. That's to be expected, I suppose. It must be hard not to grow cynical and worn down working in such an emotionally draining environment.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
That was beautifully put, though it's a shame so many medical staff don't see it that way. That's to be expected, I suppose. It must be hard not to grow cynical and worn down working in such an emotionally draining environment.

Don’t get me wrong...you do have your days.
You see the worst of humanity, the worst of what humanity can do...you see pain, and suffering, and fear, and yes, death.
I was perhaps the last bit of comfort to someone before they passed on...that can take a toll.
We did have pretty good administrators though...if you ran two calls in one shift that involved a death the supervisor would come out and see how everyone is doing emotionally. They would send people home after particularly bad or traumatic calls or deaths.
It is a young person’s game...you can only do it for so long without it breaking you down eventually.
There are high turnover rates at most Ambulance companies.

According to the Aztec language, the word Chapultepec means the following: chapul or chapulin means “cricket,” and Tepec means “hill.”
Therefore, the Aztec word Chapultepec must be defined as, “the Hill of the Cricket.”

In ancient Rome, during the time of the Caesars, the cricket was sold in golden cages at a very high price.
In Mexico City, at the Museum of Anthropology and History, there exists a very interesting picture related to the teachings that were taught to the Aztec nobility and priests in their secret temples.

In this picture, we see two individuals floating over the Hill of Chapultepec.
A chirping cricket appears at the summit of the hill.

Next to this scene, a floating human face appears; from the mouth emerge two waves of light which symbolize the chirping of the cricket, or in other words, the symbol for the monotonous and sharp sound of the cricket that the two people who are floating over the foothill must produce in order to penetrate into the temple.

The chirping of the cricket is the “still voice” that Appolonius of Tyana utilized in order to depart in his Astral body.
This is the small, still voice that Elijah heard when he went out, “and stood in the entering of the cave in the wilderness.”

The human being is a triad of body, soul, and Spirit.
A mediator between the Spirit and the body exists.

This mediator is the body of the soul, the Astral body.
One possesses a soul, yet one is a Spirit.

The Astral body is part human and part divine; it is endowed with marvelous internal senses with which we can investigate the great mysteries of life and death.

The mind, the willpower, and the Consciousness abide within the Astral body.

In the Hill of Chapultepec exists a temple in the Jinn state; in other words, within the fourth dimension.
One can attend this temple in the Astral body.

The rector of the Temple of Chapultepec is the venerable Master Rasmussen.
This temple is safeguarded by very zealous guardians with naked swords.

During the hours of ordinary sleep, all human beings act and travel in their Astral body; however, upon awakening, not all of us remember what we saw, heard, or did while acting within that body.

Therefore, in the mornings, upon awakening from one’s dreams, one must perform the effort to remember all that one had dreamt.
One’s dreams are nothing more than experiences within the Astral World.

One must carefully take note of all of them in a notebook.

When you perform your dream yoga practices, concentrate on the sharp chirping of the cricket.
This chirping must sound from within the smallest cells of your brain.

If this practice is done correctly, you will soon be in that transition between vigil and slumber.

Increase the slumber and the sound of the crickets' chirping by using your willpower.
(or in the modern world you can find Binaural beats of youtube which can help you reach that trance)

Then get up from your bed and, with complete confidence, leave your bedroom and go towards the Temple of Chapultepec, or wherever else you wish to go.

You must try to not lose the lucidity of your Consciousness.

Do not mentally get up from your bed in this vigil stats; instead, actually get yourself up.
Nature will take charge of separating your Astral body from your physical body.

The physical body will remain sleeping in its bed and the Astral body will become free to travel wherever you wish.

Daily exercise: Any time that you are at your work, in the street, in your house, in the presence of a strange thing, or in front of a person whom you have not seen for a long time, ask yourself: “Am I in the Astral Body?”

Then, perform a small jump and if you float it is because you are within your Astral Body.
Thus, you can fly and direct yourself to any place in the world.

If you do not float, it is because you are within your body of flesh and bones.

When one practices this exercise during the day, then it is repeated during one’s dreams and the result is that the consciousness awakens and experiences a lucid dream.

One becomes aware that one is out of the physical body in the Astral World.

- Esoteric Medicine and Practical Magic, Samael Aun Weor

Dream Yoga Practice (Astral)

Learn to use your imagination and will, united in vibrant harmony Lying in your bed or seated in a comfortable chair, imagine a well-known faraway place (a house, a park, an avenue, a city, etc.) and lull yourself to sleep with that image in your mind.

When you find yourself falling asleep with that image in your mind, make that image real; forget the place where your body is; put the force of will into play and, full of confidence in yourself walk through the imagined place.

Walk in the imagined place as if you were there in flesh and bones.
If the practice is done correctly, you will unfold and your soul will be transported to that place and you will be able to see and hear everything that happens there.

-Introduction to Gnosis, Samael Aun Weor

Remember Dreams (Astral)

After returning to the body we wake up in our bed.
Many disciples commit the mistake of moving in the bed in the precise moment of waking up from the normal sleep.

With this movement, the astral body is agitated and the memories are lost.
When awakening in his bed, the student of Occultism must not move!

We must remain still, close our eyes and make a retrospective exercise to meticulously remember all those places we were at with our astral body, all the words we heard, what we said, etc.

-Esoteric Treaty of Theurgy, Samael Aun Weor

Development of Oneiric Memory (Astral)

You need memory to remember your internal experiences.
Do not spill the semen.

Know that in the semen are millions of microscopic brain cells.
You must not lose those cells.

Special food to develop the power of memory

Prepare your breakfast with acidic fruit and ground almonds with bee honey.
In this way you provide the brain with the necessary atoms for the memory.

Esoteric Diet

Breakfast: Toasted bread with pure honey, hot milk, and fruit.

Lunch: Must consist of vegetables, fruits, and any type of grain.

Dinner: Bread with pure honey and hot milk. Nothing more.

Meditation should he performed at 10:00 p.m. nightly.
Meditation should also be performed at dawn.

If the student meditates during these hours, he will progress rapidly.

-The Yellow Book, Samael Aun Weor

Internal experiences

While the body sleeps, the ego lives in the internal worlds and travels to different places.
In the internal worlds we are tested many times.

We receive initiation in the internal temples.
It becomes necessary to remember everything that we do outside the body.

With the instructions given in this book every human being will be able to awaken consciousness and remember his internal experiences.
It is painful to know that there are many Initiates who work in the Great Temples of the White Lodge whilst their physical body sleeps, and yet they do not remember anything because their memory is atrophied.

-Perfect Matrimony, Samael Aun Weor

The Particular Keynote (Astral)

In an almost imperceptible manner, a keynote always resounds within the brain of every living being.
That keynote is that of the ray to which each person belongs and seems to come from the cells of the cerebellum.

Some hear the sound of small flutes of the Egyptian ray; others will hear the “gong” of the Oriental ray, others the roaring of the sea, of the lunar ray, etc.

If the disciple silences all his thoughts in the calm of the night, he will hear his keynote; then he can cause that note to vibrate loudly, with will and when the note is already so loud that it invades and semi-paralyzes the entire physical body, the disciple should get out of bed and betake himself to the Gnostic Church for the Masters of the White Brotherhood will receive him there with incomparable happiness.

-Zodiacal Course, Samael Aun Weor

Mantra EGIPTO (Astral)

Our disciples must acquire the power of Astral Body projection.
This power is acquired by vocalizing daily for an hour the sacred mantra Egipto.

The vowel “E” makes the thyroid gland vibrate and grants the initiate the power of the occult ear.
The “G” awakens the chakra of the liver, and when this chakra has reached its full development, then, the initiate can enter and leave the Physical Body any time at will.

The vowel “I,” combined with the letter “P,” develops Clairvoyance in the initiate, and the power to depart in the Astral Body through the window of Brahma, which is the pineal gland.

Pronounce the letter “T” with force over the vowel “O, “ which is intimately related with the chakra of the heart; this is how the initiate can acquire the power to project the self through this plexus and thus travel in his Astral Body.

The correct pronunciation of this mantra is as follows: EEEEEEGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPTTTTOOOOOOOO

Those who still do not have the ability to project themselves in the Astral Body with our clues, lack this power.
Therefore, they must first acquire it by vocalizing daily for one hour the mantra Egipto.

This mantra develops the chakras related with the projection of the Astral Body completely.
This is how the disciple acquires the power of entering and leaving the Physical Body at will.

Once the power for astral projection is acquired, the disciple will enter and leave the Physical Body at will.

-The Seven Words, Samael Aun Weor

Mantra LA RA and the Anahat sound (Astral)

The human being can travel to any place in the world or in the infernos with his Astral Body.
The key in order to consciously travel with the Astral Body is the following: Laying down on his bed, face up, the disciple must fall sleep while vocalizing the syllables “LA” “RA”.

The student will independently vocalize each syllable, that is to say, each syllable with a separate breath, as follows: LLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA……RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

The vocalization of these two sacred syllables must be done mentally.

These two syllables have the power of making the sexual energy intensely vibrate.
Thus, the disciple must fall asleep while vocalizing with tranquility in his bed.

Thus, this is how the sexual energies, the creative energies of the Third Logos begin to vibrate when the student vocalizes these two syllables.

These type of energies produce a sweet and subtle sound when they are intensely vibrating.
This sound is similar to that of the cricket.

The student must learn how to handle this sound, as this is the subtle voice which grants us the power to consciously travel with our Astral Body.

-Message of Aquarius, Samael Aun Weor

Meditation on the “Ursa Major” (Meditation-Astral)

Ursa Major is also known as the Great Bear and is a constellation in the northern celestial hemisphere.

Ancient men grew spiritually under the influence of the “Ursa Major” and students should meditate intensely on the ‘Ursa Major’ if they want to awaken consciousness.

That constellation radiates powerful spiritual forces and man should learn to converse with the sidereal Geni of that constellation.

There is a key to transfer oneself to that constellation.
The key is to meditate profoundly on a “yellow stone” that exists in the astral.

Do this exercise in the moments of transition between vigil and sleep and thou shall then transfer thyself in the astral body to the largest star of the ‘Ursa Major’, where a powerful and gigantic civilization exists.

-Zodiacal Course, Samael Aun Weor

Self-Remembering (Psychology and Self Knowledge-Astral)

Gnostic students must remember themselves while in the presence of any kind of interesting representation, one must remember oneself and ask oneself the following questions: Where am I? What am I doing here? Could I be out of my physical body?

Then, carefully observe everything surrounding you; observe well the sky with inquisitive eyes; any kind of detail from the internal worlds; be it a set of foreign colors, be it a strange animal, the beloved shadow of a deceased person, ect., this will conform that you are out of your physical body; the you will awaken the Consciousness.

It becomes very useful, in those instants of reflection and self-remembering, to hop with the intention of floating in that environment.
It is logical that if we float it is because we are out of our physical body.

If all the dormants, while sleeping, ask themselves such reflective questions, it is logical that they would awaken consciousness.
If the ego, after death, asks itself such questions in the presence of any representation, then it would awaken instantly.

Unfortunately, the ego never thinks about those questions because during its life it has never had the custom of questioning itself.
It is necessary to grasp this custom and to live it intensely.

Only in this way, can we conceive of the idea of asking ourselves such questions while sleeping and after death.
The result of this practice is the awakening of the consciousness.

Anyone who awakens their consciousness may become clairvoyant.
Anyone who awakens the consciousness lives fully awakened in the Superior worlds while the physical body sleeps.

The Great Masters do not dream.

-Esoteric Course of Kabbalah, Samael Aun Weor

tumblr_oezq7nCa2e1tlb5xto1_540.gif

Reactions: Free and dang
14368748_1440992659264093_2541617837691995889_n.png

giphy.gif

Reactions: Free and dang
Last edited:
eight_circuits_of_consciousness_by_bluefluke-d9xs9bs.jpg

an_occultist_guide_to_lucid_dreaming__by_bluefluke-da25vdq.jpg

Reactions: Free and Tin Man
Also...keep a dream journal.
A good part of lucid dreaming (which can jump you into an OOBE) is the ability to remember what you dreamed.
Even if you just jot down a few words quickly...or a feeling.
It will help you in the long run.

I will a detailed account of every encounter involving you in my nightmares. :m196:

Reactions: Skarekrow
Preparing for The Event – Keep It Simple
November 22, 2016 by Therese Zumi Sumner

Magic.jpg

No Negativity after The Event

As we grow closer in time to The Event I would like to try in my humble opinion to give our readers some thoughts about where we ought to have some of our focus right now. Sometimes people have asked Cobra what kind of protection that they might need now and after The Event to be able to maintain their balance. He has clearly pointed out that after The Event the negative forces will all be absolutely removed and there will be no need for protection at all. Right now despite our greatest efforts to maintain harmony in all of our relationships, it can be comforting to know that when we fail to do this there are reasons that we are mostly unaware of, and that the technology of the veil is blocking our higher abilities. At the time of The Event when the veil has been removed we will very quickly awaken to who we really are, we will finally become more fully acquainted with our own inner power and ability to truly love.

In general we the people need to be aware at this time that ‘leaders’, politicians and people in positions of power nearly always have ulterior motives in their seeming allegiance to the people. We might want to believe that they are seriously listening to and truly caring about the needs of people in general, yet more than 90% of politicians worldwide are still very much in the hands of one or another cabal faction. The Jesuits control both the Rockefeller Illuminazi faction as well as the Rothschild faction. They always play on both sides of the coin.

We need to look beyond any seeming current flattering situations and avoid putting too much focus upon supporting politicians and people in power.
We must act independently and keep to our original principled aims of not accepting any half measures or attempts at partial disclosure of any kind. They know that people want truth and they plan to give people some of the truth here and there BUT the aim will always be to stay in power in new guises, with new faces.

Does anyone in their right mind believe that the so called GCR can come into effect while we still have these puppet politicians in power? Their world of corruption is still in place. Would you trust any of the politicians we now see with any GCR? I believe that the only way we can have an RV on this planet is when the present financial system is completely closed down, along with arrests of those corrupt politicians by a united positive military worldwide. That’s part of what The Event entails and that’s the only way we can have the change that will benefit humanity as a whole.

Be Ready for The Event

kindnessredo.png

Our focus now should really only be in one place. Our aim should be to become day by day through decisive action / being the people that we truly are deep down. Every single effort we make in bringing warm and loving communication, truth tempered with respect for our peers, into our personal relationships is gold worth. Remember that within a very short period of time after The Event we will have the opportunity to develop close relationships with both Galactic Family members, Resistance Movement (most of them galactic family beings) members and as Cobra has recently explained in this link, http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2016/11/the-blue-and-event.html we will also be communicating with Agartha.

These groups of humanoid beings like ourselves are not in any way used to dealing with negative energy in their interactions and so every attempt that we now make to behave like 5th dimensional beings will be to great advantage soon.

All Relationships Will Improve Immediately after The Event.

There will be a huge improvement in relationships between men and women at the time of and after The Event. Cobra has said “old conflicts and dramas in relationships will ebb out as often these have been fueled by archon interferences” which will no longer exist. He had earlier explained that Etheric Archons are very allergic to a few things. First to the energy of Love, especially to Love between a man and a woman. When they see a happy couple, they want to destroy the Love between them, because that Love gives the power to the non-physical Light forces to remove the etheric Archons and their minions.”
When the veil is removed true love will be rediscovered and this will improve relationships enormously.

What We Can Do NOW to be prepared.

Cobra suggested the following in the August interview here on PFC. Right now our “highest purpose is to stop fighting with one another and realise that negativity is engineered by archon technology and instead we should start supporting one another.” He added that this is not so simple to do but the only way to go, it’s very simple but very effective advice.
Furthermore he said that “they win always if they succeed in creating more disharmony and conflict in your personal relationships. That has always been their goal.” Our focus needs to be upon increasing loving communication, listening patiently to one another, blessing the others unique point of view even though it differs from ours.
This advice is of course for all of our relationships not just those close personal ones and not in least now at this time when we Lightworkers need to be aware of not allowing differing opinions to create conflict among us and weaken our united force for change.

Forgiving the Cabal

We might as well get it over with! One day soon we will look back at all of the madness and understand clearly that the cabal are either very sad lost beings, or they are in the hands of very sad psychopathic / sociopathic rulers who lost their minds a long time ago. Just like the archon leader who was arrested and began cooperating with the Light Forces some years ago they too – many of them – when they clearly see what they have done – when they realize that everyone on this planet including them could have had abundance in the Light – may make the same decision that the main archon made namely to return to the Galactic Central Sun and start all over again as a completely new soul. I truly believe that we can speed up the arrival of The Event by forgiving them now in unison.

Forgiveness.jpg

Importance of Simplicity Now

This website is where you can find a huge amount of information like the ‘Community Leaders Brief’ http://communityleadersbrief.org/ available in 29 languages, which will be useful at the time of The Event. Whoever you are it might be useful to have some copies of this on hand right now in readiness should they be needed. About 5-6 months ago David Wilcock mentioned how he needed to replenish his stock of extra food to have on hand when transition time is here. He had like myself already stocked extra groceries and eaten up that stock about three times earlier. Now don’t take my word on this but I myself feel that stocking food to last you and your family for 5-6 days does not seem as important now as it might have earlier. So what if the food stores run out because people go crazy buying food when The Event takes place? I figure right now that I will have something left to eat in my pantry and my family and friends will also have some food at home and we can join forces and make some soup or something and survive very well until normalcy returns. My God people have been starving in countries in Africa for decades. We are not going to starve to death from a lack of food for a few days! Those however who have necessary medicines should see to it that they have them stocked to last a couple of weeks just in case. And if you have a car refilling petrol / gas when you reach half tank is advised.

In my mind that which is more important than all of the above right now is the subject matter that I discussed with you at the beginning of this article. I truly believe that it is paramount now that we stick together with loved ones at this time. At the time of The Event some of us might find ourselves involved somehow in helping to coordinate things locally in our communities. However, the vast majority of awakened people will be occupied with their less awake families’, friends and loved ones helping them to adjust to all of the astounding information they will be receiving.

Christmas is coming in a months’ time. Why not practice for the time of The Event this Christmas. Let’s try to be the person in our family circle that encourages gathering and celebrating our togetherness rather that too much focus on, decorations, food, presents and so on. Let’s focus on simplicity and the true spirit of Christmas. Let’s be wayshowers in this now as the society we will be building after The Event will be based on truthful, sincere relations with others. Even if the joy of creativity will continue there will be less focus on outer trimmings and more focus on our connections with one another on Nova Gaia.

Therese Zumi

www.veritasgalacticsweden.net

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/11/22/preparing-for-the-event-keep-it-simple/

"No negativity after the event" - so after the event, you will be allowed to complain at McDonalds that your fries are cold.

(Fries and other fast food will not be allowed anyway, such a poison it is. ;) )

Reactions: Skarekrow

by Richard Alan Miller (aka Philo Stone)

This paper is from THE HOLISTIC QABALAH, a series of 12 books, written by Richard and Iona Miller.
It has also appeared in print in "Psychedelic Monographs and Essays," Volume Four, Summer 1989​

ABSTRACT

The use of psychedelics or empathogens traditionally involves effectual traits or nuances which can parallel endogenous mystical or cybernetic landscapes.

This piece presents an introduction to current descriptions common throughout all three fields.
A promise of increased comprehension so far as metaphor, symbol and effect surrounding these and other cross-correlative fields is reviewed and annotated.

"...If the manas is to preform its proper task of controlling senses, it must reflect the ideal pattern that is laid up in the heavens of Buddhi. Only when that pattern is reflected in its mirror has it the standard of reference by which to judge... nor should we think that the possession of such a divine standard by which to judge attainment is far above us; one to which we may aspire in some dim future. Here and now the Pattern is within us."

Sri Krishna Prem

Theoretically, the practice of meditation is intended to withdraw the personal mind from its persistent preoccupation with external affairs.
It can be seen as a form of training for the mind in switching from matter to psyche.

There is a purpose.
It is to prepare the personal nature so that it is able to reflect and express its relationship with the Universal Self.

Throughout history there have been a number of techniques used to achieve a meditative state.
The most often used first step is a form of rhythmic breathing.

If done correctly, a sequence of strong and unusual body reactions occur.
These also will eventually trigger unusual psychological states via a type of resonance effect.

A closer examination of these resonance-relationships yields information useful in improving the meditation.

Perhaps an example clarifies this: When a subject is totally relaxed and has achieved a deep meditative state, a slow, rhythmic sine wave pattern can be registered by a cardiograph-type sensing device.

What is being measured is a standing wave in the aorta.
There is a heart-aorta resonating oscillator which affects other parts of the body, including the brain.

Resonance occurs when the natural vibration frequency of a body is greatly amplified by vibrations at the same frequency from another body.
Oscillators alter the environment in a periodic manner.

When in a deep meditative state the regular movement of the body indicates that a standing wave is set up in the vascular system, specifically in the aorta.

This standing wave affects several other resonate systems in the body, all of which are driven by this large signal.

A paper by Paul F.J. New 1, and several current papers, indicate the presence of a major resonate cavity oscillator located between the heart and the bifurcation, where the aorta divides itself. When the timing of the pressure pulses travel down the aorta coincide (in phase) with the reflected pressure pulse, a standing wave is achieved.

When this frequency approaches 7Hz., a progressively amplified wave form is created by resonance, resulting in a large oscillation affecting every other circuit in the body tuned to this frequency.2

There is a resonance relationship to this frequency with standing waves on the Earth's crust.
If we assume that the spherical crust of the Earth represents a condenser, then the frequency of resonance can be calculated on the basis of the equation:

Resonance frequency = C/7.3R2
Where,

C = velocity of propagation of electromagnetic waves
R = radius of the Earth.

This frequency has been shown to be 6.4Hz.

Thus, a harmonic frequency corresponding to the pulsation of the electrical charge of the Earth is present in heart/aorta.

The brain may be considered as a piezoelectric gel 3, one converting physical vibrations into electrical ones.
Although the body movement from this heart/aorta resonance is relatively small, 0.003-0.009 mm., the head is a dense and tight structure.

By moving up and down, the skull accelerates the brain with mild impacts.
These acoustical plane waves are reflected from the cranial vault and are focused upon the third and lateral ventricles.

A hierarchy of frequencies couple this 7Hz. body movement to the higher frequencies in the ventricles.

"That which is that bright within the heart; in that this man resides, innate with mind transcending death, with brilliance innate."

Taittiriya Upanishad

In the book Biomedical Engineering Systems 4, Chapter 7 is a major work entitled "Toward A View of Man", by Manfred Clynes.
Clynes is a medical doctor working at the Research Center in Rockman State Hospital, Orangeburg, New York.

This work is considered a breakthrough in the fields of psychology and medicine, known today as the field of psychobiology (biocybernetics).

Clynes took a number of volunteers and shaved their heads, placing a series of electrodes in rosette patterns or various regions of the brain.
These included the temporal, frontal lobe section and occipital region.

In this way, not only were the brain frequencies monitored, but directional shifts in these frequencies could also be determined by the geometry of the electrodes on the scull.

The original purpose of Clynes' work was to find out how precision and order exist in brain processes; to discover what is inherently programmed in man and how he might make use of the inherent programs.

These individuals were given a number of images (form) and colors to concentrate on while their brain was monitored by computers.
Recording from opposite pairs of electrodes simultaneously, he obtained views of the electrical activity from different angles: mathematically, a spatial differentiation of the electric vector.

What was happening literally was a mapping of consciousness.

A number of very important observations were made:
  1. Certain qualities and relationships were of great importance to the computer than such quantitative factors such as intensity.
    This meant that the brain's systems of identification are based on differences, rather than intensity of the signal.
  2. Thin lines were found to produce characteristic evoked potentials, irrespective of size.
    The form itself is transduced into another form in the brain space time which can be measured.

There is a one-to-one correspondence between the visual form of the stimulus, the response form in the brain, and the perception.
    This is, perhaps, the first physical description of the field of an archetype.
    It is a geometrical structuring and has uniqueness.

3. The process of inhibition is as important for transducing the external world as is excitation.
    Concentrating on specific lines of geometry does not constitute the changing stimulus, but their steady presence systematically and radically alters the response to another changing stimulus.
  4. Changes in intensity of a single color produce very simple response shape.
    Light and darkness (as opposites) show no evidence of being different values of the same variable.

Rather, they seem to be the result of stimulating and also of inhibiting different receptors.
    This, the evoked potentials to light and darkness in no way may be said to be positive and negative, respectively.

White, for example, appears in this view as the result of mutual inhibition of color.
  5. These experiments clearly imply an inherent form of organization and not a random learning of nerve nets.
    It is possible to mentally recognize and perceive the stimulus within the first portion of the invoked potential.

Portions responding (in the brain) which occur later than 0.3 sec. are seen as systematic processes, or tuned circuits to those responses to specific in-coming stimulus.
    This is a form of resonance in the brain to specific geometry.
    This could also lead to the formation of memory.
  6. Every perception has a unique counterpart as a space-time code form in the brain.
    These space-time shapes are evidence of relationships between the external world and its representation in the brain.
    They act like keys to "unlock" specific parts of our brain, often being observed below psychological threshold levels (subliminal).
Clynes literally mapped fields in the human brain.
A computer was able to identify and reproduce those geometrical figures from what that human was concentrating on, either as a geometric form or color.

The individual did not even have to look at the pattern but simply concentrate "in his mind's eye.”
A standing wave means that the wave is not changed, but is holding itself steady in one certain geometrical thought.

If quantum mechanical properties of matter are actually the conscious property of matter, then one would predict that all phenomena where quantum wave explanations are important, the phenomena could be interpreted better in terms of consciousness.5

Our planet is surrounded by a Layer of electrically charged particles called the ionosphere.
The lower layer of the ionosphere starts about 80km. from the Earth.

This charges layer is known to reflect radio waves.

Since this is a highly charges layer, the ionosphere forms a so-called capacitor with the Earth.
This means that there is a difference in electrical potential between the two, the Earth being negatively charged and the ionosphere being positively charged.

This potential varies somewhat but is around 200 volts/m.

This is a fundamental type of electrical generator.
The solar winds, interacting with the upper atmosphere rotation, act as a collector and brushes of a generator.

The lower atmosphere can be seen as a storage battery for this gradient potential.

This electrostatic around the Earth can be viewed as a stiff jelly.
When our bodies move and vibrate, these movements are transmitted to the environment.

These fields not only impinge on our body but they also affect the charges inside our body.
When we are standing on the ground, under normal conditions, we are grounded.

Our body then acts as a sink for the electrostatic field and we actually distort the force lines somewhat.

Our body also has its own electrostatic field about itself.
These field-lines are the result of the various biochemical reactions in the body.

This resultant bio-field couples us to the isoelectric field of the planet.

A "tuned system" consists of at least two oscillators of identical resonance frequencies.
If one of the oscillators starts emitting, the other will be activated by the signal very shortly.

Because the coupling is ideal, they will respond to the tiniest signals and begin to resonate.

In 1957, W.O. Schumann 6 calculated the Earth-ionosphere cavity resonance frequencies.
His works were updated over the years and the figure now used is at 7.5Hz.

As indicated previously, the micro motion of the body is about 6.8 to 7.5Hz.

It is obvious that when one is in deep meditation, it is possible for the human being and the planet system to start resonating.
There is a transfer of energy.

It is no coincidence that this frequency is in the theta region of brainwaves, the state of maximum regeneration.

Information is embodied in a field, rather than just being a field.
A field is thus an abstract quantity of information; relationships between this point and that point in the universe.

Astral temples are set up to evoke a certain correspondence effect, like a resonance.
These temples are like a physical matrix, one with specific geometrical form and color.

The visualization, in turn sets up a particular EM resonance in the brain.
The reverberation pattern is most explicit. Clarity is all important.

Distortion minimizes the resonance effect and reduces any amplification to connecting other "tuned" oscillators in the body.

Techniques of extending this harmonious resonance have been known for thousands of years.
These are the different meditative techniques.

Most slow down the metabolic rate of the body so that much less oxygen is required to keep the body going.

As one becomes proficient in meditation, the breathing becomes so gentle as not to disturb the resonate state of the aorta.
An automatic process develops in which the lungs and the diaphragm regulates the heart-aorta system so as to keep them well-tuned.

This helps extend the resonant behavior even with shallow breathing.

In conclusion, the following points should be made regarding the resonant effects available through meditation:
  1. There is a heart/aorta resonance which links up with a number of other critical oscillators, including several in the brain.
    It starts at the heart.

2. Specific geometries or geometrical mandalas (form and color) create resonance effects in the brain.
    The pattern is repeated in the brain.

3. Specific geometrical systems can be used as "keys" to access those specific archetypes.
    Access occurs to the psyche.

4. This linking of resonant cavity oscillators can be seen to form a common thread, going from Hadit (DNA-RNA helix) to Nuit (galactic hydrogen-helium field).

5. By "tuning" one's meditation, it is possible to amplify and have access to the other resonant systems, in and out of the body.
The Human organism has usually been regarded as a complex arrangement of chemical elements and compounds.
The quantity and structure of these variables are our reference points for states of health.

This is the area of biochemistry and biochemical analysis.

An equally valid approach is to regard the human organism as an aggregation of electromagnetic fields which are constantly interacting and changing as are their biological equivalents.

It has been shown that the human system is an emitter of electromagnetic radiations.7

All biological processes are a function of electromagnetic field interactions.
EM fields are the connecting link between the world of form and resonant patterns.

The patterns are arbitrary forms which are non-physical.
Archetypal forms are based on inherent characteristics and correspondences.

This provides a basis for what we would call resonant phenomena in archetypal systems.
EM fields embody or store gestalts, patterns of information.

An archetype may then be seen as a specific geometrical system of standing waves occurring in the brain as a space-time shape ("key").

In living organisms, opposites receive their structure of symmetry from particular combinations of spatial and temporal aspects.
Like reins on a horse, each of the opposites of the psychological pair has its own place.

This geometric property makes them capable of being opposites.
The activity of each arm determines the quantity; the spatial identity of the rein determines the quality.

There is no monotonic (or linear) transition from one to the other passing through zero.

A human being, immersed in the galactic hydrogen-helium field, may also utilize the pulsing feedback between man and the galaxy to build up the resonance effects, much like we would tune a radio.

These primary frequencies are multiples of the base frequency 7 Hz.

These four nucleotides provide resonant frequencies for alpha, theta, and delta (the characteristic brain states going from consciousness to deep sleep: 14-2 Hz.).

This resonance relationship can be seen to link with helium inside the body at various chemical sites.

The bridge connecting the solar system resonances and the brain frequencies seem to reside in the DNA-RNA helix.

In a paper by Oliver Reiser 8 from the University of Pittsburgh, a relationship is developed between the four helium cores in an atomic nucleus and the matrix forms on the DNA and RNA.

Reiser describes them as "radiation belts of thought," the four "nucleotides" enter into the dynamics of these nuclear properties.
A spheron is a nuclear constituent roughly spherical in shape and spaced in concentric layers.

The platonic solids are the five regular solids described by Pythagoras, now seen to form all crystal formations.
These forms later became the basis of the mathematics known as group theory.

The so-called "resonances" were specific combinations of five regular solids geometry.

"Helions" is Pauling's term for spherons 9 when he modeled,
  1. the helium in the sun

2. the heliosphere around the Earth

3. the hydrogen-helium plasma of the galactic disc
An optically activated molecule, such as helium, contains an electron which is coerced into a helical path by electric field.
This one-sided spiral is maintained in the intermolecular transport through protein molecules.

Note that the protein units of "spherical viruses" are packed symmetrically, in accordance with the pattern of cubic symmetry.

Once more we find our way back to Pythagoras and the Platonic solids.!

FOOTNOTES

1. Paul F.J. New, "Arterial Stationary Waves," American Journal of Roentgenology, Vol. 97, no. 2, pp 488-499.

2. Symposium of Psychotronics, Prague, Czechoslovakia, Sept. 25, 1970. Paraphysical Laboratory Publication, Downton, Wiltshire, England.

3. When certain crystals are stressed, they produce an electrical current. This phenomena is known as the piezoelectric effect. The physical body can be seen to be composed of liquid crystals and amorphous semiconductors (the gel). When the body is stressed by a force such as heartbeat, it presses the brain on the skull and current is produced.

4. Biomedical Engineering Systems, McGraw-Hill Books, N.Y., 1970.

5. Cochran, Andrew A., "Relationships Between Quantum Physics and Biology," Foundations of Physics, Vol. 1, pp 235-250, 1971.

6. Schumann, W., "Electrische Eigenshwingungen des Hohlraumes Erde-Luft-Ionosphere," Zeitschrift fur Angewandte Physik, Vol. 9, 373-378, 1957.

7. Presman, A., Electromagnetic Fields and Life, Plenum Press, 1970.

8. Reiser, Oliver L., Cosmic Humanism and World Unity, Diagram LII, p 463, and Diagram LIV, p 465.

9. Pauling, Linus, "The Close-Packed-Spheron Theory of Nuclear Fission," Science, Vol. 150, pp 297-305, 1965.

REFERENCES

Ambrose, E.J., Osborne, J.S., and Stuart, P.R. Structure and properties of the cell surface complex. In Liquid Crystals and Ordered Fluids (Johnson, J.F. and Porter, R., eds.). New York: Plenum, 1970.
Becker, R.O. The effect of magnetic fields upon the central nervous system. Medical Electronics and Biological Engineering, 1963, 1, 293-303.
Becker, R.O. Electromagnetic forces and life process. Technology Review, December, 1972.
Bernal, J.O. General discussion. Transactions of the Faraday Society, 1933, 29, 1082.
Blair, Lawrence. Rhythms of Vision, New York, Warner Books, 1975.
Brown, F.A., Jr. Electrical and magnetic sensitivity: Some orientational influences on nonvisual, terrestrial electromagnetic fields. Annals, New York Academy of Science, 1971, 188, 224-241.
Bulkley, D.H. An Electromagnetic Model for Dynamic Turnover and the Continuous Self-Replication of Biological Macromolecules, Rogue Press, 1973.
Burr, H.S. and Northrup, F.S.C. The electrodynamic theory of life. Quarterly Review of Biology, 1935, 10, 322-333.
Elliot, H.C. Neural tube and spinal cord in Textbook of Neuroanatomy, Philadelphia, J.B. Lippincott Co., 1963.
Fowler, R.H. and Bernal, J.D. Note on the pseudo-crystalline structure of water. Transactions of the Faraday Society, 1933, 29, 1049.
Freedericksz, V. and Zolina, V. Forces causing the orientation of an anistropic liquid. Transactions of the Faraday Society, 1933, 29, 944.
French, Vernon, Bryont, P.J. and Bryont, S.V. Pattern regulation in epimorphic fields, Science, September 10, 1976, 969-981.
Garrison, W. Destiny and geomagnetism. Popular Electronics, July 1971.
Koestler, A. The Roots of Coincidence. New York: Random House, 1972.
LeShan, L.A. Toward a general theory of the paranormal. Parapsychological Monographs, 1969, no. 9.
Lund, E.J. Bioelectric Fields and Growth. Austin: University of Texas Press, 1945.
McGinnes, J.E. Mobility gaps: A mechanism for band gaps in melanins. Science, 1972, 177, 896-897.
McKenna, T.J. and McKenna, D.J. Organismic thought in The Invisible Landscape. New York: Seabury Press, 1975.
Miller, R.A., Webb, B., Dickson, D. Holographic concept of reality. Psychoenergetic Systems, 1975, Vol. 1, 55-62.
Muses, C.A. On the modification of random fluctuations by a target- seeking process utilizing random energies. Bio-Medical Computing, 1970, 1, 75-80.
Needham, J. The hierarchial continuity of biological order. Order and Life, 1936, 1, 109-168.
Presman, A.S. Electromagnetic Fields and Life. New York: Plenum. 1970.
Pullman, B. and Pullman, A. Quantum Biochemistry. New York: Interscience.
Purett, L. Magnetic reversals and biological extinctions. Science News, 1971, 100, 287-302.
Ravitz, L. Electromagnetic field monitoring of changing state-function, including hypnotic states. Journal of the American Society of Psychosomatic Dentistry and Medicine, 1970, 17, 199-129.
Szent-Gyorgyi, A. Bioenergetics. New York: Academic Press, 1957.
Szent-Gyorgyi, A. Introduction to a Submolecular Biology. New York: Academic Press, 1960.
Szent-Gyorgyi, A. Electronic Biology and Cancer, New York, Marcel Dekker inc., 1976.
Thom, R. Structural Stability and Morphogenesis. Massachusesetts, W.A. Benjamin Press, 1975.
Tien, H.C. Pattern recognition and psychosynthesis. American Journal of Psychotherapy, 1969, 23, 53-66.
Van Iterson, G., Jr. A simple arrangement to demonstrate liquid crystals. Transactions of the Faraday Society, 1933, 29, 915-919.
Wheeler, J.A. Geometrodynamics. Lectures, Course on Weak Interactions, Enrico Fermi Internal School of Physics. Varenna, Italy, Summer, 195

Here a nice list of reading material should oneself find oneself bored.
It’s been posted once before, but we have so many new people.
For those of you who like a little scientific evidence to go along with their own experiences and thoughts.
Enjoy!
:screamcat:

Selected Psi Research Publications

4918575268_abb936944b_o.jpg

This is a selected list of peer-reviewed journal articles about psi (psychic) phenomena, most published in the 21st century.
There are also some papers of historical interest and other resources.

A comprehensive list of important articles and books would run into the thousands.
Click on the title of an article to download it.

The Parapsychological Association – an international professional organization for scientists and scholars interested in psi phenomena – is an elected affiliate of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the largest scientific organization in the world and the publisher of the journal Science, one of the most prominent scientific journals.

I mention this because some individuals who call themselves “parapsychologists” are not scientists.
They are better described as paranormal enthusiasts, ghost hunters, exorcists, or other practitioners of occult or esoteric arts.

While such activities are interesting to many in the general population, the people engaged in them are not practicing science as defined by the AAAS, and as such their use of the term parapsychologist is inappropriate.

This page is maintained by Dean Radin. Last updated May 3, 2016.

Healing at a Distance
Astin et al (2000). The Efficacy of “Distant Healing”: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials

Leibovici (2001). Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial

Krucoff et al (2001).Integrative noetic therapies as adjuncts to percutaneous intervention during unstable coronary syndromes: Monitoring and Actualization of Noetic Training (MANTRA) feasibility pilot

Radin et al (2004). Possible effects of healing intention on cell cultures and truly random events.

Krucoff et al (2005). Music, imagery, touch, and prayer as adjuncts to interventional cardiac care: the Monitoring and Actualisation of Noetic Trainings (MANTRA) II randomised study

Benson et al (2006). Study of the therapeutic effects of intercessory prayer (STEP) in cardiac bypass patients

Masters & Spielmans (2007). Prayer and health: Review, meta-analysis, and research agenda

Radin et al (2008). Compassionate intention as a therapeutic intervention by partners of cancer patients: Effects of distant intention on the patients’ autonomic nervous system.

Schlitz et al (2012). Distant healing of surgical wounds: An exploratory study.

Radin et al (2015). Distant healing intention therapies: An overview of the scientific evidence

Physiological correlations at a distance
Duane & Behrendt (1965). Extrasensory electroencephalographic induction between identical twins.

Grinberg-Zylberbaum et al (1994). The Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Paradox in the Brain: The transferred potential

Wiseman & Schlitz (1997). Experimenter effects and the remote detection of staring.

Standish et al (2003). Evidence of correlated functional magnetic resonance imaging signals between distant human brains.

Wackermann et al (2003). Correlations between brain electrical activities of two spatially separated human subjects

Schmidt et al (2004). Distant intentionality and the feeling of being stared at: Two meta-analyses

Radin (2004). Event related EEG correlations between isolated human subjects.

Standish et al (2004). Electroencephalographic evidence of correlated event-related signals between the brains of spatially and sensory isolated human subjects

Richards et al (2005). Replicable functional magnetic resonance imaging evidence of correlated brain signals between physically and sensory isolated subjects.

Achterberg et al (2005). Evidence for correlations between distant intentionality and brain function in recipients: A functional magnetic resonance imaging analysis

Radin (2005). The sense of being stared at: A preliminary meta-analysis.

Radin & Schlitz (2005). Gut feelings, intuition, and emotions: An exploratory study.

Schlitz et al (2006). Of two minds: Skeptic-proponent collaboration within parapsychology.

Moulton & Kosslyn (2008). Using neuroimaging to resolve the psi debate.

Ambach (2008). Correlations between the EEGs of two spatially separated subjects − a replication study.

Hinterberger (2010). Searching for neuronal markers of psi: A summary of three studies measuring electrophysiology in distant participants.

Schmidt (2012). Can we help just by good intentions? A meta-analysis of experiments on distant intention effects

Jensen & Parker (2012). Entangled in the womb? A pilot study on the possible physiological connectedness between identical twins with different embryonic backgrounds.

Parker & Jensen (2013). Further possible physiological connectedness between identical twins: The London study.

Telepathy & ESP
Targ & Puthoff (1974). Information transmission under conditions of sensory shielding.

Puthoff & Targ (1976). A perceptual channel for information transfer over kilometer distance: Historical perspective and recent research

Eisenberg & Donderi (1979). Telepathic transfer of emotional information in humans.

Bem & Honorton (1994). Does psi exist?

Hyman (1994). Anomaly or artifact? Comments on Bem and Honorton

Bem (1994). Response to Hyman

Milton & Wiseman (1999). Does Psi Exist? Lack of Replication of an Anomalous Process of Information Transfer

Sheldrake & Smart (2000). Testing a return-anticipating dog, Kane.

Sheldrake & Smart (2000). A dog that seems to know when his owner to coming home: Videotaped experiments and observations.

Storm & Ertel (2001). Does Psi Exist? Comments on Milton and Wiseman's (1999) Meta-Analysis of Ganzfeld Research

Milton & Wiseman (2001). Does Psi Exist? Reply to Storm and Ertel (2001)

Sheldrake & Morgana (2003). Testing a language-using parrot for telepathy.

Sheldrake & Smart (2003). Videotaped experiments on telephone telepathy.

Sherwood & Roe (2003). A Review of Dream ESP Studies Conducted Since the Maimonides Dream ESP Programme

Delgado-Romero & Howard (2005). Finding and Correcting Flawed Research Literatures

Hastings (2007). Comment on Delgado-Romero and Howard

Radin (2007). Finding Or Imagining Flawed Research?

Storm et al (2010). Meta-Analysis of Free-Response Studies, 1992–2008: Assessing the Noise Reduction Model in Parapsychology

Storm et al (2010). A Meta-Analysis With Nothing to Hide: Reply to Hyman (2010)

Tressoldi (2011). Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence: the case of non-local perception, a classical and Bayesian review of evidences

Tressoldi et al (2011). Mental Connection at Distance: Useful for Solving Difficult Tasks?

Williams (2011). Revisiting the Ganzfeld ESP Debate: A Basic Review and Assessment

Rouder et al (2013). A Bayes Factor Meta-Analysis of Recent Extrasensory Perception Experiments: Comment on Storm, Tressoldi, and Di Risio (2010)

Storm et al (2013). Testing the Storm et al. (2010) Meta-Analysis Using Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches: Reply to Rouder et al. (2013)

General Overviews & Critiques
Utts (1996). An assessment of the evidence for psychic functioning

Alcock (2003). Give the null hypothesis a chance

Parker & Brusewitz (2003). A compendium of the evidence for psi

Carter (2010). Heads I lose, tails you win.

McLuhan (no date). Fraud in psi research.

Survival of Consciousness
van Lommel et al (2001). Near-death experience in survivors of cardiac arrest: a prospective study in the Netherlands

van Lommel (2006). Near-death experience, consciousness, and the brain

Beischel & Schwartz (2007). Anomalous information reception by research mediums demonstrated using a novel triple-blind protocol

Greyson (2010). Seeing dead people not known to have died: “Peak in Darien” experiences

Kelly (2010). Some directions for mediumship research

Kelly & Arcangel (2011). An investigation of mediums who claim to give information about deceased persons

Nahm et al (2011). Terminal lucidity: A review and a case collection.

Facco & Agrillo (2012). Near-death experiences between science and prejudice

Matlock (2012). Bibliography of reincarnation resources online (articles and books, all downloadable)

Beischel, J., Boccuzzi, M., Biuso, M., & Rock, A. J. (2015). Anomalous information reception by research mediums under blinded conditions II: Replication and extension. EXPLORE: The Journal of Science & Healing, 11(2), 136-142. doi: 10.1016/j.explore.2015.01.001

Precognition & Presentiment
Honorton & Ferrari (1989). “Future telling”: A meta-analysis of forced-choice precognition experiments, 1935-1987

Spottiswoode & May (2003). Skin Conductance Prestimulus Response: Analyses, Artifacts and a Pilot Study

Radin (2004). Electrodermal presentiments of future emotions.

McCraty et al (2004). Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 1. The Surprising Role of the Heart

McCraty et al (2004). Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 2. A System-Wide Process?

Radin & Lobach (2007). Toward understanding the placebo effect: Investigating a possible retrocausal factor.

Radin & Borges (2009). Intuition through time: What does the seer see?

Bem (2011). Feeling the future: Experimental evidence for anomalous retroactive influences on cognition and affect

Bem et al (2011). Must psychologists change the way they analyze their data?

Bierman (2011). Anomalous switching of the bi-stable percept of a Necker Cube

Radin et al (2011). Electrocortical activity prior to unpredictable stimuli in meditators and non-meditators.

Radin (2011). Predicting the unpredictable: 75 years of experimental evidence

Tressoldi et al (2011). Let your eyes predict : Prediction accuracy of pupillary responses to random alerting and neutral sounds

Galek et al (2012). Correcting the past: Failures to replicate psi

Mossbridge et al (2012). Predictive physiological anticipation preceding seemingly unpredictable stimuli: a meta-analysis

Bem et al (2015). Feeling the future: A meta-analysis of 90 experiments on the anomalous anticipation of random future events

Theory
Josephson & Pallikari-Viras (1991). Biological utilisation of quantum nonlocality

May et al (1995). Decision augmentation theory: Towards a model of anomalous mental phenomena

Houtkooper (2002). Arguing for an observational theory of paranormal phenomena

Bierman (2003). Does consciousness collapse the wave-packet?

Dunne & Jahn (2005). Consciousness, information, and living systems

Henry (2005). The mental universe

Hiley & Pylkkanen (2005). Can mind affect matter via active information?

Lucadou et al (2007). Synchronistic phenomena as entanglement correlations in generalized quantum theory

Rietdijk (2007). Four-dimensional physics, nonlocal coherence, and paranormal phenomena

Bierman (2010). Consciousness induced restoration of time symmetry (CIRTS ): A psychophysical theoretical perspective

Tressoldi et al (2010). Extrasensory perception and quantum models of cognition.

Tressoldi (2012). Replication unreliability in psychology: elusive phenomena or “elusive” statistical power?

Mind-Matter Interaction
Crookes (1874). Researches in the phenomena of spiritualism

Crookes (1874). Notes of séances with DDH

Medhurst & Goldney (1964). William Crookes and the physical phenomena of mediumship.

Merrifield (1885/1971). Merrifield’s report (on D. D. Home)

Braude (1985). The enigma of Daniel Home.

Zorab (1971). Were D. D. Home’s ‘spirit hands” ever fraudulently produced?

Jahn (1982). The persistent paradox of psychic phenomena: An engineering perspective.

Inglis (1983). Review of “The spiritualists. The passion for the occult in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries by Ruth Brandon.”

Schmidt (1987). The strange properties of psychokinesis.

Schmidt (1990). Correlation between mental processes and external random events

Radin & Nelson (1989). Evidence for consciousness-related anomalies in random physical systems

Radin & Ferrari (1991). Effects of consciousness on the fall of dice: A meta-analysis

Jahn et al (1997). Correlations of random binary sequences with pre-stated operator intention: A review of a 12-year program.

Nelson et al (2002). Correlations of continuous random data with major world events.

Crawford et al (2003). Alterations in random event measures associated with a healing practice

Freedman et al (2003). Effects of frontal lobe lesions on intentionality and random physical phenomena

Bierman (2004). Does consciousness collapse the wave function?

Jahn & Dunne (2005). The PEAR Proposition.

Bosch et al (2006). Examining psychokinesis: The interaction of human intention with random number generators

Radin et al (2006). Reexamining psychokinesis.

Radin et al (2006). Assessing the evidence for mind-matter interaction effects.

Radin (2006). Experiments testing models of mind-matter interaction.

Radin. (2008). Testing nonlocal observation as a source of intuitive knowledge.

Nelson & Bancel (2011). Effects of mass consciousness: Changes in random data during global events.

Radin et al (2012). Consciousness and the double-slit interference pattern: Six experiments

Radin et al (2013). Psychophysical interactions with a double-slit interference pattern

Shiah & Radin (2013). A randomized trial investigating the roles of intention and belief on mood while drinking tea.

Radin et al (2015). Psychophysical interactions with a single-photon double-slit optical system.

Radin et al (2016). Psychophysical modulation of fringe visibility in a distant double-slit optical system.

Potential Applications
Carpenter (2011). Laboratory psi effects may be put to practical use: Two pilot studies

Schwartz (1980/2000). Location and reconstruction of a Byzantine structure … [by remote viewing]

Beischel, J., Mosher, C. & Boccuzzi, M. (2014-2015). The possible effects on bereavement of assisted after-death communication during readings with psychic mediums: A continuing bonds perspective. Omega: Journal of Death and Dying, 70(2), 169-194. doi: 10.2190/OM.70.2.b

Some recommended books (click to see book details at Amazon.com)
Radin (1997, 2009). The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena

Radin (2006). Entangled Minds: Extrasensory Experiences in a Quantum Reality

Irwin & Watt (2007). An Introduction to Parapsychology

Mayer (2008). Extraordinary Knowing: Science, Skepticism, and the Inexplicable Powers of the Human Mind

Kelly et al (2009). Irreducible Mind: Toward a Psychology for the 21st Century

Tart (2009). The End of Materialism: How Evidence of the Paranormal Is Bringing Science and Spirit Together

Carter (2010). Science and the Near-Death Experience: How Consciousness Survives Death

Van Lommel (2011). Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience

Sheldrake (1999; new edition 2011) Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home

Alexander (2012). Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife

Carpenter (2012). First Sight: ESP and Parapsychology in Everyday Life

Carter (2012). Science and Psychic Phenomena: The Fall of the House of Skeptics

Targ (2012). The Reality of ESP: A Physicist's Proof of Psychic Abilities

Beischel (2013). Among Mediums: A Scientist's Quest for Answers

Sheldrake (2003; new edition 2013) The Sense of Being Stared At, And Other Aspects of the Extended Mind

Radin (2013). Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities

Dossey (2014). One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters

Broderick & Goertzel (2014). Evidence for Psi: Thirteen Empirical Research Reports

May et al (2014). ESP WARS: East and West: An Account of the Military Use of Psychic Espionage As Narrated by the Key Russian and American Players

May and Marwaha (2014). Anomalous Cognition: Remote Viewing Research and Theory

Kelly (2014). Beyond Physicalism: Toward Reconciliation of Science and Spirituality

Cardeña (2015). Parapsychology: A Handbook for the 21st Century.

May & Marwaha (2015). Extrasensory Perception: Support, Skepticism, and Science

Websites with access to more articles
Daryl Bem: Click here

Brian Josephson: Click here

Edwin May: Click here

Stephan Schwartz, Click here

Rupert Sheldrake: Click here

James Spottiswoode: Click here

Charles Tart: Click here

Russell Targ: Click here

Patrizio Tressoldi: Click here

Jessica Utts: Click here

Richard Wiseman: Click here

Journal of Scientific Exploration: Click here

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) Laboratory: Click here or here.

Division of Perceptual Studies, University of Virginia: Click here

Esalen Center for Theory and Research: Click here

Windbridge Institute: Click here.

Koestler Unit of the University of Edinburgh: Click here.

Videos
Greyson (2008). Consciousness without brain activity: Near Death Experiences (United Nations talk)

Radin (2008), Science and the taboo of psi (Google TechTalk)

Sheldrake (2008) The extended mind (Google Tech Talk)

… more to be added …