Merkabah | Page 263 | INFJ Forum
15220113_1988862174674014_6531413801297722047_n.jpg

15232210_1988278471399051_2865004807606246927_n.jpg

Last edited:
15181605_1988281541398744_9001416238625154073_n.jpg

15179164_1988280558065509_4318114152574171476_n.jpg

I don’t personally subscribe to all that this publication entails, but I also believe that it holds some truths ready to be gleaned and explored.
Enjoy!

Fringe Knowledge for Beginners
Free ebook, 128 pages.

32.jpg

Sequential overview of our situation regarding metaphysics, cosmology, human origins, aliens,
the Control System, the Shift, and how to empower ourselves spiritually.

» FREE PDF

» FREE TXT

» FREE ePub

Foreword
(Sample of the whole)
The last half of my life has been spent in the active pursuit of truth.
In the following pages I sketch the broadest map of what I have learned in the fewest words possible.

You will not find proof between the covers of this book, rather ideas and principles that give you understanding and perspective on proof existing all around and within you.

The more you investigate these ideas for yourself, the more intelligently you can judge the accuracy of my map.

If ignorance is bliss, why seek truth?
Because permanent freedom is far more valuable than temporary comfort.

Truth frees you from the manipulation, miscalculation, and disillusionment that ignorance inevitably brings.

You want to know, and no amount of external gratification can satisfy that inner vacuum yearning to be filled with meaning, purpose, and understanding.

Society once suffered from ignorant superstition; today it suffers from ignorant skepticism. When people are confronted with a challenging view, most see only that it differs from their own, and so they dismiss higher truths beyond their recognition as quickly as they would those obvious delusions beneath their threshold of gullibility.

Higher knowledge is therefore fringe knowledge because those who pursue it have been alienated to the fringes of society.

These fringe truth seekers follow their hearts and open their minds, having placed more importance on the liberation of their souls than the conventions of society.

Treat this book as a working hypothesis, an educated guess to be tested by your own experiences, research, and insights.

Take what makes sense and leave the rest for another time.

Last edited:
Telekinesis (Tutorial)

The universe is full of mysteries that challenge our knowledge and understanding.
Telekinesis, is it true? .. You decide.

floating-chair-pk.jpg

I am learning to change the trajectory of toast popping out of a toaster. Hope is to be able to do it at a distance. If it lands on the floor in the morning, then you know who is to blame.

Another trick is to make the toast launch like a nuclear missile from a toaster while at the same time create glue out of the astral into the physical plane and smear it onto the toast before the toast hits the ceiling. Now, you need a chair in order to get your breakfast toast. This trick is really difficult to do though.

I am learning to change the trajectory of toast popping out of a toaster. Hope is to be able to do it at a distance. If it lands on the floor in the morning, then you know who is to blame.

Another trick is to make the toast launch like a nuclear missile from a toaster while at the same time create glue out of the astral into the physical plane and smear it onto the toast before the toast hits the ceiling. Now, you need a chair in order to get your breakfast toast. This trick is really difficult to do though.

What you need to focus on is the precise moment that the bread ceases to be and toast emerges in it’s place.

Oh, I turned my neighbor's bird nest upside down. He will never found out who did it though. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Skarekrow
Oh, I turned my neighbor's bird nest upside down. He will never found out who did it though. :sunglasses:

Already you have used your power for evil and the destruction of life...for shame.
;)

Already you have used your power for evil and the destruction of life...for shame.
;)

I reverted the angle of the birdnest back to its former glory. Well, a slight angle, just to leave my neighbor confused. You see, he is an INTJ engineer. If he speaks casually of eating an omelette in the morning, I will feel a shiver going down my spine. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

15179003_1688223358158461_3714741394092124536_n.jpg

Higher knowledge is therefore fringe knowledge because those who pursue it have been alienated to the fringes of society.

These fringe truth seekers follow their hearts and open their minds, having placed more importance on the liberation of their souls than the conventions of society.

Glad someone knows what I'm doing.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
Glad someone knows what I'm doing.

More and more people are being drawn to the spiritual nature of things recently...moving away from the more structured world religions and instead searching for and finding for themselves that “God” is in us, is in everything, is us, created us, we created ourselves.
“We are the universe looking back upon itself.”
Call it what you will...it doesn’t necessarily have to be the big “G” word.
A higher self, collective consciousness, etc.
It is my belief that more people are realizing that things like ghosts do indeed exist.
Psi phenomena does exist.
Out of body experiences are real.
And other such things that were once widely accepted...then were scoffed at for some time as the materialist scientists gave strict limits to the universe...but now it seems the pendulum is swinging back in the other direction now...at least I hope so.
There are more and more people of science that are discovering that things described as paranormal or Psi phenomena or metaphysical, etc. are really indeed happening...once this is more accepted we can move from trying to convince people it’s real, and instead focus our efforts on the how these things can occur and create working models for them.

Either way...here is a document you may find interesting...it’s signed by some very smart people and more than a few I’m sure are certifiable geniuses.

Manifesto for a Post-Materialist Science

Also see: 100 Notable Scientists Call for Open Study of Consciousness

We are a group of internationally known scientists, from a variety of scientific fields (biology, neuroscience, psychology, medicine, psychiatry), who participated in an international summit on post-materialist science, spirituality and society.

The summit was co-organized by Gary E. Schwartz, PhD and Mario Beauregard, PhD, the University of Arizona, and Lisa Miller, PhD, Columbia University.

This summit was held at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona, on February 7-9, 2014.
Our purpose was to discuss the impact of the materialist ideology on science and the emergence of a post-materialist paradigm for science, spirituality, and society.

We have come to the following conclusions:

1. The modern scientific worldview is predominantly predicated on assumptions that are closely associated with classical physics. Materialism—the idea that matter is the only reality—is one of these assumptions. A related assumption is reductionism, the notion that complex things can be understood by reducing them to the interactions of their parts, or to simpler or more fundamental things such as tiny material particles.

2. During the 19th century, these assumptions narrowed, turned into dogmas, and coalesced into an ideological belief system that came to be known as "scientific materialism." This belief system implies that the mind is nothing but the physical activity of the brain, and that our thoughts cannot have any effect upon our brains and bodies, our actions, and the physical world.

3. The ideology of scientific materialism became dominant in academia during the 20th century. So dominant that a majority of scientists started to believe that it was based on established empirical evidence, and represented the only rational view of the world.

4. Scientific methods based upon materialistic philosophy have been highly successful in not only increasing our understanding of nature but also in bringing greater control and freedom through advances in technology.

5. However, the nearly absolute dominance of materialism in the academic world has seriously constricted the sciences and hampered the development of the scientific study of mind and spirituality. Faith in this ideology, as an exclusive explanatory framework for reality, has compelled scientists to neglect the subjective dimension of human experience. This has led to a severely distorted and impoverished understanding of ourselves and our place in nature.

6. Science is first and foremost a non-dogmatic, open-minded method of acquiring knowledge about nature through the observation, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena. Its methodology is not synonymous with materialism and should not be committed to any particular beliefs, dogmas, or ideologies.

7. At the end of the nineteenth century, physicists discovered empirical phenomena that could not be explained by classical physics. This led to the development, during the 1920s and early 1930s, of a revolutionary new branch of physics called quantum mechanics (QM). QM has questioned the material foundations of the world by showing that atoms and subatomic particles are not really solid objects—they do not exist with certainty at definite spatial locations and definite times. Most importantly, QM explicitly introduced the mind into its basic conceptual structure since it was found that particles being observed and the observer—the physicist and the method used for observation—are linked. According to one interpretation of QM, this phenomenon implies that the consciousness of the observer is vital to the existence of the physical events being observed, and that mental events can affect the physical world. The results of recent experiments support this interpretation. These results suggest that the physical world is no longer the primary or sole component of reality, and that it cannot be fully understood without making reference to the mind.

8. Psychological studies have shown that conscious mental activity can causally influence behavior, and that the explanatory and predictive value of agentic factors (e.g. beliefs, goals, desires and expectations) is very high. Moreover, research in psychoneuroimmunology indicates that our thoughts and emotions can markedly affect the activity of the physiological systems (e.g., immune, endocrine, cardiovascular) connected to the brain. In other respects, neuroimaging studies of emotional self-regulation, psychotherapy, and the placebo effect demonstrate that mental events significantly influence the activity of the brain.

9. Studies of the so-called "psi phenomena" indicate that we can sometimes receive meaningful information without the use of ordinary senses, and in ways that transcend the habitual space and time constraints. Furthermore, psi research demonstrates that we can mentally influence—at a distance—physical devices and living organisms (including other human beings). Psi research also shows that distant minds may behave in ways that are nonlocally correlated, i.e. the correlations between distant minds are hypothesized to be unmediated (they are not linked to any known energetic signal), unmitigated (they do not degrade with increasing distance), and immediate (they appear to be simultaneous). These events are so common that they cannot be viewed as anomalous nor as exceptions to natural laws, but as indications of the need for a broader explanatory framework that cannot be predicated exclusively on materialism.

10. Conscious mental activity can be experienced in clinical death during a cardiac arrest (this is what has been called a "near-death experience" [NDE]). Some near-death experiencers (NDErs) have reported veridical out-of-body perceptions (i.e. perceptions that can be proven to coincide with reality) that occurred during cardiac arrest. NDErs also report profound spiritual experiences during NDEs triggered by cardiac arrest. It is noteworthy that the electrical activity of the brain ceases within a few seconds following a cardiac arrest.

11. Controlled laboratory experiments have documented that skilled research mediums (people who claim that they can communicate with the minds of people who have physically died) can sometimes obtain highly accurate information about deceased individuals. This further supports the conclusion that mind can exist separate from the brain.

12. Some materialistically inclined scientists and philosophers refuse to acknowledge these phenomena because they are not consistent with their exclusive conception of the world. Rejection of post-materialist investigation of nature or refusal to publish strong science findings supporting a post-materialist framework are antithetical to the true spirit of scientific inquiry, which is that empirical data must always be adequately dealt with. Data which do not fit favored theories and beliefs cannot be dismissed a priori. Such dismissal is the realm of ideology, not science.

13. It is important to realize that psi phenomena, NDEs in cardiac arrest, and replicable evidence from credible research mediums, appear anomalous only when seen through the lens of materialism.

14. Moreover, materialist theories fail to elucidate how brain could generate the mind, and they are unable to account for the empirical evidence alluded to in this manifesto. This failure tells us that it is now time to free ourselves from the shackles and blinders of the old materialist ideology, to enlarge our concept of the natural world, and to embrace a post-materialist paradigm.

15. According to the post-materialist paradigm:

a) Mind represents an aspect of reality as primordial as the physical world. Mind is fundamental in the universe, i.e. it cannot be derived from matter and reduced to anything more basic.

b) There is a deep interconnectedness between mind and the physical world.

c) Mind (will/intention) can influence the state of the physical world, and operate in a nonlocal (or extended) fashion, i.e. it is not confined to specific points in space, such as brains and bodies, nor to specific points in time, such as the present. Since the mind may nonlocally influence the physical world, the intentions, emotions, and desires of an experimenter may not be completely isolated from experimental outcomes, even in controlled and blinded experimental designs.

d) Minds are apparently unbounded, and may unite in ways suggesting a unitary, One Mind that includes all individual, single minds.

e) NDEs in cardiac arrest suggest that the brain acts as a transceiver of mental activity, i.e. the mind can work through the brain, but is not produced by it. NDEs occurring in cardiac arrest, coupled with evidence from research mediums, further suggest the survival of consciousness, following bodily death, and the existence of other levels of reality that are non-physical.

f) Scientists should not be afraid to investigate spirituality and spiritual experiences since they represent a central aspect of human existence.

16. Post-materialist science does not reject the empirical observations and great value of scientific achievements realized up until now. It seeks to expand the human capacity to better understand the wonders of nature, and in the process rediscover the importance of mind and spirit as being part of the core fabric of the universe. Post-materialism is inclusive of matter, which is seen as a basic constituent of the universe.

17. The post-materialist paradigm has far-reaching implications. It fundamentally alters the vision we have of ourselves, giving us back our dignity and power, as humans and as scientists. This paradigm fosters positive values such as compassion, respect, and peace. By emphasizing a deep connection between ourselves and nature at large, the post-materialist paradigm also promotes environmental awareness and the preservation of our biosphere. In addition, it is not new, but only forgotten for four hundred years, that a lived transmaterial understanding may be the cornerstone of health and wellness, as it has been held and preserved in ancient mind-body-spirit practices, religious traditions, and contemplative approaches.

18. The shift from materialist science to post-materialist science may be of vital importance to the evolution of the human civilization. It may be even more pivotal than the transition from geocentrism to heliocentrism.

* The Manifesto for a Post-Materialist Science was prepared by Mario Beauregard, PhD (University of Arizona), Gary E. Schwartz, PhD (University of Arizona), and Lisa Miller, PhD (Columbia University), in collaboration with Larry Dossey, MD, Alexander Moreira-Almeida, MD, PhD, Marilyn Schlitz, PhD, Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, and Charles Tart, PhD.

** For further information, please contact Dr Mario Beauregard, Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health, Department of Psychology, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA. Email: mariobeauregard@email.arizona.edu

*** We considered two ways of referring to the emerging paradigm presented in this Manifesto: the hyphenated version (post-materialism) and the non-hyphenated version (postmaterialism). The hyphenated form was selected for the sake of clarity for both scientists and lay people.

**** The Summary Report of the International Summit on Post-Materialist Science, Spirituality and Society can be downloaded here: International Summit on Post-Materialist Science: Summary Report (PDF).

We invite you, scientists of the world, to read the Manifesto for a Post-Materialist Science and sign it, if you wish to show your support.

Become a Signatory of the Manifesto

Manifesto Authors
Mario Beauregard, PhD, Neuroscience of Consciousness
Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health, Dept of Psychology, University of Arizona, USA
Author of The Spiritual Brain and Brain Wars

Larry Dossey, MD, Internal Medicine
Independent Scholar and Executive Editor, Explore
Author of Recovering the Soul, USA

Lisa Jane Miller, PhD, Clinical Psychology
Editor, Oxford Handbook of Psychology & Spirituality, Editor-in-Chief, Spirituality in Clinical Practice
Professor & Director, Spirituality & Mind Body Institute, Columbia University, USA

Alexander Moreira-Almeida, MD, PhD, Psychiatry
Associate Professor, Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora
Founder & Director, Research Center in Spirituality and Health, Brazil

Marilyn Schlitz, PhD, Social Anthropology
Founder & CEO, Worldview Enterprises
President Emeritus & Senior Fellow, Institute of Noetic Sciences, USA

Gary Schwartz, PhD, Psychology, Neurology, Psychiatry & Surgery
Professor, University of Arizona
Director, Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health, USA

Rupert Sheldrake, PhD, Biochemistry, Developmental Biology, Consciousness Studies
Fellow, Institute of Noetic Sciences; Fellow, Schumacher College
Author of A New Science of Life, UK

Charles T Tart, PhD, Transpersonal Psychology
Core Faculty Member, Sofia University
Professor Emeritus of Psychology, University of California, USA

Over 200 Scientists, Philosophers, MDs and Thought Leaders Who Agree with this Manifesto
Pauliina Aarva, PhD, Health Sciences
Adjunct Professor, University of Tampere, Finland

Bo Anders Ahrenfelt, MD, Psychiatry, Private Practice Psychiatrist, Sweden

Robert Almeder, PhD, Philosophy of Science and Epistemology
Professor Emeritus, Georgia State University Department of Philosophy, USA

Vanessa C. Z. Anseloni, PhD, Neuroscience, Psychology and Spirituality
Faculty, University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA

Dr Philippe Antoine, Neuropsychiatry, Hypnotherapy
Founder, School of Integrative Meditation, Belgium

Julia Assante, PhD, Ancient Near East, Parapsychology
Author, The Last Frontier: Exploring the Afterlife and Transforming Our Fear of Death, Germany, USA

William Bengston, PhD, Sociology, Energy Healing
President, Society for Scientific Exploration, Professor of sociology, St Josephs College, USA

Daniel J Benor, MD, Wholistic Psychotherapy
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Healing and Caring;
Professor, Energy Medicine University, Canada

Christine Berger, PhD, LCPC Counselor Education, Mental Health Counseling and Pastoral Counseling
Assistant Professor, Old Dominion University, USA

Marco Bischof, PhD, Biophoton Reserach, Biophysics, History of Science and Medicine, Cultural Studies
Director, Institute for Future Science & Medicine, Germany

Ernesto Bonilla, MD,PhD, Neurosciences, Neurotoxicology
Professor, Universidad del Zulia, Venezuela

Stuart B Bonnington, EdD
Professor of Psychology Austin Peay State University Clarksville, USA

Robert Neil Boyd, PhD, Information Physics, SubQuantum Physics, Consciousness Physics
Researcher, Princeton Biotechnologies Corporation; Staff Member, Peter Gariaev's Research Team, USA

Thomas Edward Brennan, PhD, Physics and Astronomy
Assistant Professor, Ferris State University, USA

Ivor Browne, MD, Psychiatry
Former Chief Psychiatrist, Eastern Health Board; Professor Emeritus, University College Dublin, Ireland

Emanuel Burck dos Santos, PhD, MD, Transplantation, Hypothermia, Ischaemia, Reperfusion, Surgery
Scholar Researcher, Preceptor, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), Brazil

James Carpenter, PhD, Clinical Psychology, Parapsychology
Psychotherapist, Researcher, Associate Professor, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, President, Parapsychological Association, USA

Deepak Chopra, MD, Endocrinology, Mind-body Medicine
Fellow, American College of Physicians; Adjunct Professor, Northwestern University;
Executive Scholar, Columbia University; Senior Scientist, Gallup;
Author of 82 books, 21 NYT best-sellers, USA

John Christopher, PhD, Professor of Psychiatry, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA

Allan Leslie Combs, PhD, Consciousness, Neuralpsychology, Systems Sciences
Doshi Professor of Consciousness Studies
Director, CIIS Center for Consciousness Studies
Professor Emeritus, University of North Carolina-Asheville, USA

Antonei Benjamin Csoka, PhD, Cell Biology, Gerontology, Biotechnology
Assistant Professor, Howard University; CEO, Vision Genomics, USA

Bo Dahlin, PhD, Education, Philosophy
Professor emeritus, Karlstad University, Sweden

Jean-Jacques Charbonier, MD, Anesthesiology, Near-death Experience
Author of 7 Reasons to Believe in the Afterlife, France

Julio Maria Fonseca Chebli, MD, PhD, Gastroenterology
Associate Professor and Rector Elect of the Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil

Michael Dickman, PhD, Chemistry
Professor, Saint-Boniface University, Winnipeg, Canada

Arnaud Delorme, PhD, Computational Neurosciences
Principal investigator, CNRS, France

Fabienne Delporte, PhD, Agronomic Sciences, Biological Engineering
Research Scientist in Life Sciences & Project manager, CRAw, Belgium

Pierre Demers, PhD, Education
Retired Professor, University of Sherbrooke, Canada

Sylvie Dethiollaz, PhD, Altered States of Consciousness Studies
Director of the Swiss Institute of Noetic Sciences, Switzerland

Michael W. Driesch, Dr rer. pol., Economics, Parapsychology
Director, Düsseldorfer Institut für Kunst und Wissenschaft e. V., Germany

Jana Dudová, MD, Anatomy
Medical Faculty, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

Caroline Eick, PhD, Education Policy
Co-founder, Center for Heart-Mind Coherence, Texas, USA

Ronald Engert, MA, Philosophy
Director, Tattva Viveka, Magazine for science, philosophy and spiritual culture, Germany

Deborah Erickson, PhD, Psychology, Consciousness
Adjunct Faculty, Emergent Studies Institute, Webmaster, Society for Psychical Research, USA

Laurence Foss, PhD, Philosophy, Psychothermodynamics, Information Theory
Retired, Author of The End of Modern Medicine, USA

Helen Gibbons, MS, Psychology, Neuroscience, Autogenic Therapy
Founder and Director, Autogenic Training Institute, Australia

Antonio Giuditta, MD, Physiology, Neurobiology
Emeritus Professor, The Federico II University Department of Biology, Naples, Italy

David H Goldberg, PhD, Experimental and Physiological Psychology
Former Dean of the Graduate School for Holistic Studies, John F Kennedy University, USA

Neal Grossman, PhD, History and Philosopher of Science, Consciousness
Associate Professor Emeritus, Philosophy, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA

Andrea Becky Hanson, Psychology, Cultural Anthropology
Founding Director, Merging Rivers Healing Practices, Faculty, Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, USA

Erlendur Haraldsson PhD, Psychology
Professor Emeritus, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland

Emily R Hawken, PhD, Biomedical and Molecular Sciences
Postdoctoral Fellow, Queen's University, Canada

Guy Hayward, PhD, Psychology of Music, Doctor, Cambridge University, UK

Matthew Paul Helm, PhD, Higher Education
Director of Gradaute Student Life & Wellness, Michigan State University, USA

Dr Andrew Holster, PhD, Philosophy of Science
Director, Researcher, ATASA Research, New Zealand

Frank Hummer, PhD, Mathematics
Professor, Iowa State University, USA

Christopher K Johannes, PhD, Transpersonal Psychology
Tokunin Assistant Professor, Kansai Gaidai College, Kyoto, Japan

Arthur John, MA, BA, MBCH, General Medicine, Hypnosis, Parapsycholgy
Retired Doctor, Oxford University, UK

Bernardo Kastrup, PhD, Computer Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Philosophy
Author of Why Materialism Is Baloney and Brief Peeks Beyond, Netherlands

Paul Kieniewicz, MSc, MA, Astronomy, Geophysics
Senior Geophysicist, ExxonMobil, UK

Natalia Kolobova, PhD, Sociology
Management of the National Institute of Certified Consultants, Russia

Eugene N Kovalenko, PhD, Materials Science
Retired, University of California, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA

Eckhard Kruse, PhD, Computer Science
Professor, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Germany

Tito Rosa Laneiro, Phd, Pshychology Professor, Universidade Autonoma de Lisboa, Portugal

Asimina Lazaridou, PhD, Psychology
Postdoctoral Fellow, Surgery department, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA

Ivan Lima, PhD, Electrical Engineering
Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, North Dakota State University, USA

Laurence Lins, PhD, Biophysics
Research Scientist and Associate Professor, University of Liège, Belgium

Martin F Luthke, PhD, Clinical Psychology
Director, Institute of Psychoenergetic Healing, Bavaria, Germany.

Pim van Lommel, Cardiology, Near-death Experience Research
Author of Consciousness Beyond Life, Netherlands

Rosilene Moretti Marçal, PhD, Pharmacology
Professor, Universidade Federal de Sergipe, Brazil

Murilo Marchioro, PhD, Neuroscience, Biophysics
Professor, Universidade Federal de Sergipe, Brazil

Jorge Martins, PhD ABD, Neuroscience and Medicine
MD, Chief of Lab, LIMMIT - Laboratory of Mind-Matter Interaction with Therapeutic Intention, Portugal

Dr Denise Marie McDermott, MD, Adult and Child Psychiatry, USA

Dr Richard Louis Miller, PhD, Clinical Psychology, Balneology
Founder, Wilbur Hot Springs, Inc; Founder, Cokenders Alcohol and Drug Program
Host, Mind Body Health & Politics radio program, USA

Philip S Morse, PhD, Education, Parapsychology
Professor Emeritus, State University of New York at Fredonia, USA

Carlos Alberto Mourão Jr, PhD, Neuroscience
Professor of Physiology, Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil

Roger Nelson, PhD, Experimental Psychology, Psychophysiology, Physics, Engineering
Founder, Director, Global Consciousness Project
Formerly Coordinator of Research, Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research laboratory, USA

Sergii Nizhankovskyi, PhD, Physics, Materials science
Head of laboratory, senior researcher, State Scientific Institution Institute for Single Crystals, Ukraine

Kate Noble, PhD, Psychology, Consciousness
Professor, University of Washington-Bothell, Founder, Center for Education and Research in Consciousness, USA

Andreas Oberhofer, MD, Medicine, Psychology, Lüscher Science Award
Director of Research, International Medical Society Lüscher Color Diagnostics, Austria

Masayuki Ohkado, PhD, Linguistics, Parapsychology
Professor, Chubu University, Japan

Enrique Benito Oliver, PhD, MD, End-of-life Care, Palliative Care
Profesor, Spanish Society of Palliative Care (SECPAL), Spain

Fernando Otálora-Luna, PhD, Sensory Ecology, Biophysics, Evolution
Researcher, Laboratorio de Ecología Sensorial, Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Científicas ,Venezuela

Adrian Parker, PhD, Clinical Psychology, Consciousness Studies
Professor, Gothenburg University Department of Psychology, Sweden

Alain Pénoël, PhD, Mathematics
Retired professor, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France

Vladimir Ponomarenko, PhD, Economics, Philosophy, Political Science
Professor, Senior Researcher, Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Владимир Оноприенко, PhD, Институт экономики Российской академии наук
профессор, старший научный сотрудник, Российская Федерация

Diane Hennacy Powell, MD, Psychiatry, Neuroscience, Autistic Savants
Researcher, Pscyhiatrist, Institute for Scientific Study of Anomalous Communication
Former Director of Research, John E Mack Institute, USA

Dr Tim Read, FRCPsych
Emeritus Consultant Psychiatrist Royal London Hospital, UK

P Scott Richards, PhD, Counseling Psychology
Professor of Counseling Psychology, Licensed Psychologist, Brigham Young University, USA

Kenneth Ring, PhD, Near-death Experience Research
Professor Emeritus of Psychology University of Connecticut, USA

Titus Rivas, MS, MA, Philosophy, Theoretical Psychology, Psychical Research
Independent Researcher and Author, Athanasia Foundation, The Netherlands

Antonio Roazzi, PhD Oxford, Cognitive Psychology
Professor, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco Programa, Brazil

Franklin Santana Santos, MD, PhD, Thanatology, Palliative Care, Death Education & Grief
School of Medicine, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil

Rolf Sattler, PhD, DSc (hc), FLS, FRSC, Biology and Philosophy
Professor Emeritus, McGill University, Montreal, Canada

Stefan Schmidt, PhD, Psychology, Neurophysiology, Integrative Medicine
Professor, European University Viadrina, Researcher, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany

Stephan A Schwartz, Consciousness, Remote-viewing
Distinguished Consulting Faculty, Saybrook University
Columnist, Explore, Author, The 8 Laws of Change, USA

Valdemar W Setzer, PhD, Computer Science, Education and Anthroposophy
Professor, Department of Computer Science, Institute of Mathematics and Statistics, Univsersity of São Paulo, Brazil

David J Shuch, BS(Biol), DDS Founder and Director, The Center for Integrative Dentistry, Augusta, NJ, USA

Gabriele Maria Sigg, PhD Candidate, Sociology, Philosophy, Ethnology
Researcher, Humboldt-University Berlin, Germany

Richard Silberstein, PhD, Cognitive Neuroscience, Neuro-Imaging
Professor Emeritus, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia

Cicero T Silva, MD, Pediatric Radiology
Associate professor of diagnostic radiology, Yale School of Medicine, USA

Henryk Skolimowski, DPhil, Philosophy
Professor Emeritus, University of Michigan Ann Arbor, USA

Douglas Smith, PhD, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Molecular Diagnostics
Senior Director, Genomics Research, Courtagen Life Sciences, USA

John H Spencer, PhD, Philosophical Foundations of Quantum Physics
Multiple award winning author of The Eternal Law, Canada

Monika Joanna Szyszko, MA, Psychology
Researcher, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Poland

Sultan Tarlacı, Neuroscience, Quantum Physics
Editor In Chief, Founder, NeuroQuantology, Turkey

C Scott Taylor, BSocSc (Hons), PhD, Human Geography, Animal Geographies
Executive Director, Cetacean Studies Institute, Australia

Filippo Tempia, MD, PhD, Neuroscience, Neurophysiology
Professor, University of Torino, Institute of Turin (NIT) and National Institute of Neuroscience-Italy (INN), Italy

William A Tiller, PhD, Materials Science, Engineering, Psychoenergetics
Professor Emeritus, Stanford University, Department of Materials Science and Engineering

Courtney Toomey, MD, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Director of Rehabilitation, HealthBridge Children's Hospital, Director, Brain Injury Program, USA

Eduardo Tosta, MD, PhD, Medical Immunology
Professor Emeritus & Senior Researcher, University of Brasília, Brazil

Sébastien Tremblay, PhD, Mathematical Physics
Professor, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Canada

Manlio Vinciguerra, PhD, Epigenetics and Aging
Associate Professor, University College London, UK

Florence Vinit, PhD, Sociology, Psychology, Phenomenology of the Body, Sensoriality
Professor, Université du Québec à Montréal, Co-founder & Psychosocial Director, Dr Clown, Canada

Harald Walach, PhD, Clinical Psychology, PhD, History and Theory of Science
Director, Institute for Transcultural Health Sciences, European University Viadrina, Germany

Michael A Wride, PhD, Developmental Biology, Physiology, Goethean Science
Visiting Lecturer, MSc in Holistic Science, Schumacher College
Academic Developer, Centre for Academic Practice and eLearning, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland

Milene Zanoni, PhD, Public Health
Professor, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Brasil

Samar Zebian, PhD, Cognitive Science
Associate Professor, Lebanese American University, Lebanon

Tanya Zilberter, PhD, Neuroscience, Research Consultant, Infotonic conseil, France

Yasco Aracava, PhD, Pharmacy, Biochemistry
Research Associate, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Dept of Epidemiology & Public Health, USA

Benjamin Arazy, BA, Medical Technology
Founder, Arazy Group Consultants Inc, Canada

Nathalie Geetha Babouraj, MD, Integrative Medicine
Integrative Health Coach, Institut de Santé Intégrative, France

Martha N Beck, PhD, Sociology
Author, Leaving the Saints, Columnist, O, The Oprah Magazine, USA

Jens Behnke, PhD, Homeopathy, Clinical Research, Philosophy of Science
Head of homeopathy divison, Karl and Veronica Carstens-Foundation, Germany

Joan Bird, PhD, Zoology, Animal Behavior, Ecology, Conservation, Ufology
Former State Protection Planner, The Nature Conservancy, Independent Writer/Lecturer, USA

Evelyn M Brodie, MA, Shamanic practices, craniosacral therapy, integrated health
Therapist, Balance and Purpose, UK

Leonardo Ferreira Caixeta, MD, PhD, Psychiatry and Neurosciences
Associate Professor of Neuropsychiatry, Federal University of Goias, Brazil

Anna Capaldo, PhD, Endocrinology
University Researcher, Department of Biology, University Federico II, Naples, Italy

Humberto Schubert Coelho, PhD, Philosophy
Assistant Professor, Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, Brazil

Peter Cooper, DSc, Vaccine Science
Researcher, Australian National University, Australia

Carolina Argondizo Correia, Bachelor, Pharmacy, Immunology
Researcher, Adolfo Lutz Institute, São Paulo University, Brazil

Barry Cottrell, MA, Fine Art Printmaking, Consciousness, Oxford University, UK

James Cowan, PhD, Indigenous Culture
Internationally acclaimed author of A Troubadour's Testament and Letters from A Wild State, Australia

Melody Cranbourne-Rosser, MSc, Transpersonal Psychology and Health & Social Care
Lecturer, Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK

Siobhán K Cronin, BA, Cognitive Nueroscience
Researcher, Siobhán K Cronin, USA

Yves Depigny, PhD, Law
Administrator, University Toulouse Jean Jaurès, France

Sonia Q Doi, MD, PhD, Medicine
Research Associate Professor, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, USA

Agnès Delevingne, PhD, Clinical Psychology
Coach, Psychologist, INREES, France

Bernadette Doran, BS, Research-based Energy Therapies
Director, Equilibrium Energy + Education, USA

Cynthia Douglas, MD, Anatomic, Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, San Luis Obispo, USA

Ana Catarina Araújo Elias, PhD, Psychology
Post-doc Researcher, University of São Paulo, Institute of Cancer of the State of São Paulo, Brazil

Duane Elgin, MBA, MA, Evolutionary dynamics of large, complex systems
Director, Great Transition Stories, USA

Thomas Ehmer, PhD, Electrophysiology, Physics, Communication
Private Researcher, Germany

Luli Faber, PhD, Neuroscience
Founder, Heal Your Own Pain, Australia

Mark Flescher, PhD, Clinical Psychology, USA

Elizabeth S Freire, PhD, Psychology, Research Fellow, Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil

Rafe Furst, MS, Venture Investing, Entrepreneurship, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence
Chief Investment Officer, Crowdfunder, USA

George John Georgiou, PhD, DSc, ND, Energy Medicine, Bioresonance, Holistic Medicine
Dr, Da Vinci Holistic Health Center, Cyprus

Ali Ghandour, PhD, Islamic Theology
Researcher, University of Münster, Germany

Franck Gigon, MD, Phytotherapy
Teacher, Paris Descartes University, France

Isabelle Goulet, PhD, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Earth-Based Spirituality
Founder, Scientive, Canada

Philippe Guillemant, PhD, Physics
Physical engineer, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Paris, France

Zlata Halova, PhD, Psychology
Therapist and teacher of Holotropic Breathwork, Czech Republic

Etel Harris, MSc, Clinical Psychology
Personal Life Coach, Jungian Psychology Coaching, London, UK

Ronit Herzfeld, MSW, Social Work, Integral Psychology Founder, Leap Forward, USA

Louis AG Hissink III, Msc MAIG MIEEE
Editor Australian Inst Geoscientists News, retired geologist, New South Wales, Australia

Vladimir Hlepitko, PhD, Electrical Engineering, Power Generation
PAE Advisor, Noosphere magazine, Russia
Владимир Николаевич Хлепитько, кандидат технических наук, электроснабжение
кандидат технических наук, советник РАЕ, журнал Ноосфера, общество, человек, Россия

Sally Hofmeyr, PhD, Ecology, Environmental Change, Science Communication
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Cape Town, South Africa

John Holman, PhD, Religious Studies, Comparative Philosophy
Author of The Return of the Perennial Philosophy, Independent Scholar, UK

Astrid de Hontheim, PhD, Anthropology
Associate Professor, UMons, Belgium

Sara Towe Horsfall, PhD, Sociology Associate Professor, Texas Wesleyan University, Former President, Southwest Sociological Association, USA

Alan Hugenot, Engr ScD, Mechanical & Marine Engineering, Near-death Experience Research, Consciousness
Naval Architect, Director of the International Association for Near Death Studies - San Francisco Group

Scott Christopher Hurley, PhD, East and South Asian Religion, Spirituality, Human-Nonhuman Animal Studies
Professor, Luther College, USA

Dora Incontri (Dora Alice Colombo), PhD, Education, Philosophy and Spirituality
Independent Scholar, Author, Editor of Educação e Espiritualidade

Frouwke Ipema, MSc, Nursing, Depth psychology
Jungian Analytic Therapist, Founder, Practice for health promotion for Men and Organization, Netherlands

Philippe Isler, MA, Pschology
Psychologist, Philippe Isler Psychological Services, Canada

Stefan Ivanovski, PhD, Statistical Quality Controll, Quality Management
Researcher, Miltary Academy "Gen. Mihajlo Apostolski" - Skopje, Macedonia

Martin Jelfs, MA, Physics, Tantra, Psychotherapy
Psychotherapist, Founder of Transcendence - Authentic Tantra-Yoga, UK

Shelli Joye, BSEE, MA, PhDc, Electromagnetic Frequency Field Theory of Consciousness
Researcher, California Institute of Integral Studies, USA

Ingeborg Kader, PhD, Archeology
Curator Museum für Abgüsse Klassischer Bildwerke, Munich, Germany

Itay Katz, BSc, Communication Systems
Researcher, The Interdisciplinary Institute for Science and Consciousness, Israel

Charles Kempf, Civil Engineering
Director, ALSTOM Power Systems SA, Belfort, France

Dr Adrian Klein, PhD, Subquantum Approach to Consciousness Studies
Deputy Chairman, ISARTOP, Israel

Zdena Kmunickova, MD, psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Prague, Czech Republic

Jonathan Landwer, MA, Humanities
Associate Professor, Valencia College, USA

Natuschka Lee, PhD, Microbial Ecology, Environmental Biotechnology, Geobiology, Astrobiology
Researcher, Assistant Professor, Technische Universität München, Germany

Apolline Lehmann, MA, Cultural Studies, Near-death Experience
Doctorante, Lecturor, Université de Lorraine, France

Johanne Levesque, PhD, Neuropsychology, Neurofeedback
President, Neurodezign, Canada

John R Lucy, PhD
Clinical Psychologist, Decatur, GA, USA

Alan Campbell MacDonald, BA, Design, Visual Arts
Founder, Drawing Room, New Zealand

Ronald L Mann, PhD, Psychology
Founder, Institute of Alternative Healing, USA

Tony Mackenzie, MsD, Longevity Research
Founder, The Longevity Revolution, UK

Andrew Marsh, MS, Physics, Research Assistant, UC Santa Cruz, USA

Dr Roger A McMaster-Fay, MRCOG FRANZCOG, Gynaecology, Obstetrics
Clinical Lecturer, Faculity of Medicine, University of Sydney, Australia

Werner Merker, MS, Chemistry, Philosophy
Independent Scholar, Author of From mechanistic to organic thinking, Germany

Kevin J Miller, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, USA

Lorna Minewiser, PhD, Psychology
Certified Energy Health Practitioner, Sacramento, USA

Caio Márcio de Oliveira Monteiro, PhD, Zoology, Parasitology
Research Fellow, Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil

Antonio Jesús Muñoz Cobo, MS, Biotechnology, Environmental Engineering
University of Jaen, Spain

Donald G Murphy, PhD, Biology, Energy Healing
Researcher, National Institutes of Health (Retired)
Board Member, Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine

Rajiv Pande, B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering
Chief Engineer, Great Eastern Shipping, India

Julio F P Peres, PhD, Neuroscience and Behavior
Clinical Psychologist, University of São Paulo, Brazil

Eduardo Pinto, MD, Hospital Medicine, Integrative Medicine
Director, Division of Hospital Medicine, Crystal Run Healthcare LLP
Fellow American College of Physicians; Senior Fellow of the Society of Hospital Medicine, USA

Joseph Postma, MS, Astrophysics, Researcher, University of Calgary, Canada

Daniel Radoux, PhD, MS, Psychotherapy, Human Behaviour
Biologist, International Applied Neuroscience Institute, Belgium

Ed Rankin, MA, PhD Candidate, Human & Organizational Systems
Founder, Former CEO, PeopleSolutions, USA‎

Tania Simona Re, PhD candidate, Ethnomedicine, Medical Anthropology, Ethnopsychology
Unesco Chair, Health Anthropology - The Biosphere And Healing Systems, University of Genoa, Italy

Jeffrey D Rediger, MD, MDiv
Medical and Clinical Director, McLean Hospital SE and Community Programs, Harvard Medical School, USA

Mark A Rivera, MS, Physics
Complex Systems Analysis, Boeing Research & Technology, USA

Theo de Roon, MSc, Health Sciences, Depth Psychology
Jungian Analytical Therapist, Founder, SustainingPeople!, Netherlands

John Rudkin, BSc, DipChemEng, CEng, CChem, FRSC, FIChemE
Retired Director, process industry, Cambridge, UK

Lynn Sereda, PhD, Psycho-Physiology
CEO, Quantum You.com, USA

Eduardo Ekman Schenberg, PhD, Neuroscience
Researcher, Universidade Federal de São Paulo; General Director, Instituto Plantando Consciência, Brazil

Julia Sellers, MA, BA, BS, Out-of-body Experience
Independent researcher, teacher, author of I have seen it tomorrow, a true story of man who lives out of body, Slovakia

Juliia Shabanova, DrSc, Philosophy, Theosophy and Science
Head of Department of Philosophy and Pedagogics, National Mining University, Ukrain

Charles Simonini, PhD, Clinical Psychology
Department of Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA

Cornel Slenters, MSc, Mathematics, Consciousness
Retired University Professor, Independent researcher, LOTA philosophy of science, Switzerland

Frank Striebel, MD, Integrative Medicine, Alternative Therapies
Dr Med, Private Practice, Hamburg, Germany

Cole L Struhar, PhD, International Psychology, Global Consciousness, Post-materialist Research Methodology
Confidant, Private Practice, US

Stephen P Sutton, MD, Urology, FACS, HTCP
Urologist, Healing Touch Certified Practitioner, USA

Elena Smirnova Timofeevna, PhD, Psychology
Аuthor of 7 psychology books in Russian, Formerly of Moscow State University of Service, Russia

John V Thomas, PhD, Philosophy of Science, Cosmology, Metaphysics
Lecturer, De Paul Institute of Religion and Philosophy, Bangalore, India

Evelyne Touré, PhD, Theology, Dance, Social Value Measurment
Primary Title: Founder, Capital E & Evropa, Sweden

Natalie Trent, PhD, Neuroscience, Psychology
Research Fellow, Harvard University Department of Psychology, USA

Patrizio Tressoldi, PhD, Psychology
Researcher, Dipartimento di Psicologia Generale, Università di Padova, Italy

Dianne Trussell, BSc Hons, Neuroscience, Ecology
RA, Flinders University of South Australia, Australia

Alvaro Vannucci, PhD, Physics
Associate Professor, Physics Institute, University os São Paulo, Brazil

Peter Watson, BA, Meditation, MBSR, Acting, Screenwriting,
Co-Founder, AuthentiCity, UK

Dr Tom Williams, BSc MEd, MAppSc PhD CPsychol FBPsS
Chartered Psychologist and Fellow, British Psychological Society, Scotland

Robert Willmott, PhD, Sociology, Philosophy, UK

Laurens Wolters, MS, Health Sciences, Psychotherapy, Management, Depth Psychology
Lecturer, Universiteit Leiden, Jungian Institute in Nijmegen, New Jung Academy, Netherlands

Alexandre Zaslavsky, PhD, Education, History and Philosophy of Science, Conscientiology
Professor, Interparadigmas - The Journal of Conscientiology Doctors, Brazil

Aleksander Milosz Zielinski, Lic. rer. soc., Sociology, Philosophy
Lic. rer. soc., University of Fribourg, Switzerland

Additional Signatories
Sebastian Penraeth, Writing, Website Design and Development
Editorial Director, OpenSciences.org

Tupac Enrique Acosta, Indigenous Peoples Knowledge and Practice
Founder and General Coordinator, TONATIERRA, USA

Henri Cazeault, MA, Internationel Management Consulting
Independet Senior Consultant, France

Cintia Cavalcante, Hipnotist, Positive Psychology Coach & Magnetist
Spiritual Activist, San Francisco Spiritist Society, USA

Jangchup Choeden, Geshe Lharampa (equivalent to PhD in Buddhist studies), Epistemology, Logic and Ethics
Khen Rinpoche, Gaden Shartse Monastic College, India

Alice Veronica Conti, BA, Linguistics, Freelance Teacher, Italy

Helio Daldegan, B.Eng, Quantum Physics and Philosophia Perennis
Independent researcher, Brazil

Guillermo Sebastián Delicia, University Degree, Communication
Cv, Signa, Argentina

Rossi Elsa, BA, Spirituality
Member, British Union of Spiritist Societies, UK

Jean-Paul Evrard, BS, altered state of consciousness
Organizer, Medicine and Spirituality congress, The Francophone Spiritist movement, Belgium

Steven Jay, Multiple Award Winning Producer, Media, Events
Creative Director, Possibl, USA

Marie-France de Palacio, PhD, Literature
Professor of Comparative Literature, University of Western Brittany, France

Jake Garn, Photography, Philosophy, Meditation
Radio Show Host, Standup Commentary, US

Ian Paul Jackson, BA Hons, Author Ho'oponopono Secrets, UK

Nick Seneca Jankel, MA, Creativity, Spirituality, UK

Kenneth James Krebs, AAS, Electronics Engineering, Quantum Physics, USA

Sandra King, BA, Anthropology, Retired, USA

Juan Carlos Pérez Molina, PCC , Coaching
Profesor, Coachsi, Spain

Valentino Salvato, MA, Teaching, Coaching, Maths & Business, UK

Andre' Slabber, Ing, Electronics, Computer Science, Philosophy, System Design
Author, the Netherlands

James Tien, Traditional Eastern Arts (Taiji and Qigong), Psychology, USA

Michael Melone, BS, Computer Information Systems
IT Security Consultant, Cal Poly Pomona, United States

Michael Kanney, BS, Chemistry
Founder, Aklaim Chemicals, USA

Gary Robert Posselt, BS, Interior Design
Owner, Tulsa Design Therapy, USA

Scott M Stark, PhD, Computer Science, software
VP, Red Hat, United States

Gerhardt Lepp, BSc, Field Biology / Ecology; Datawarehouse Design; native spirituality
Data Warehouse Architect, Ministry of Attorney General, BC, Canada

Jon Charles Winchester, BSEE, Metrology
Metrology Manager, Custom Calibrations Solutions, USA

You must be psyched @Skarekrow. I hear huge tax cuts are on their way for American millionaires and billionaires. Finally. What are you going to do with the millions that you will soon be saving? Another mansion in Monaco perhaps?

I dunno...I think I’ll just buy a big gold gaudy yacht and put it up on blocks in my backyard and just live there.
You know what I really can’t wait for?
People who begin to kill themselves when they lose their healthcare.
This is an idiotic repeat of the past.

"Federal officials acknowledge that several people have committed suicide after being told that they were losing disability benefits.”
http://www.nytimes.com/1982/05/09/u...disability-aid-questioned.html?pagewanted=all

That’s from 1982, when the Reagan admin. was talking exactly like the Trump admin. is now and began to indiscriminately cut people off Social Security and Disability.
Read the article and tell me that couldn’t have been in the news last week.
Very sad direction.

I dunno...I think I’ll just buy a big gold gaudy yacht and put it up on blocks in my backyard and just live there.
You know what I really can’t wait for?
People who begin to kill themselves when they lose their healthcare.
This is an idiotic repeat of the past.

"Federal officials acknowledge that several people have committed suicide after being told that they were losing disability benefits.”
http://www.nytimes.com/1982/05/09/u...disability-aid-questioned.html?pagewanted=all

That’s from 1982, when the Reagan admin. was talking exactly like the Trump admin. is now and began to indiscriminately cut people off Social Security and Disability.
Read the article and tell me that couldn’t have been in the news last week.
Very sad direction.

You seen IDIOCRACY? Not so funny now that we are headed in that direction.

You seen IDIOCRACY? Not so funny now that we are headed in that direction.

Hopefully I’ll be dead by then...the generations that come decades after us...(provided they are around at all and the human race survives) will look back on the generations of our parents, or gen-x and the millennials, and will judge us quite harshly.
Deservedly so.

Reactions: Free and dang
Hopefully I’ll be dead by then...the generations that come decades after us...(provided they are around at all and the human race survives) will look back on the generations of our parents, or gen-x and the millennials, and will judge us quite harshly.
Deservedly so.

I am Gen X. Let's blame the Baby Boomers. They have fucked up a lot of shit for future generations unfortunately.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I am Gen X. Let's blame the Baby Boomers. They have fucked up a lot of shit for future generations unfortunately.

Yeah...I keep getting told (mostly by Baby Boomers) that I shouldn’t place blame and to let go the fact that they have been the most spoiled, most arrogant, most selfish generation that has existed thus far...and they sound like douche bag asshats every time they call a Gen-X’r (me too), or a Millennial they are a slacker, or they need to pull up their bootstraps, lazy, entitled....they’re projecting their entire social generations version of “calling the kettle black”. We can’t pay for college...or paid family leave...or god forbid healthcare for everyone......except the Boomers have their healthcare - Medicare...while the rest have to hope their employer supplies it (not that that makes it magically affordable with huge deductibles and co-pays, the price of medications, etc.).
So now it looks like the Trump admin. will possibly go after Medicare and try to turn it into a voucher program...how much you wanna bet that no matter what happens to the Affordable Care Act, the seniors and Boomers rise up and stop Medicare from being dismantled...they actually vote.
So that is a bit of relief for someone like me who is on Disability legitimately, as I will get Medicare in Feb.
Hopefully they don’t fuck people like me over in some other manner and repeat 1982 again.
I’ve worked full-time +++ since I was 17 bagging groceries.
I’ve been a paramedic in the field, and have served in the United States Coast Guard, worked in the ER, went back to school and became a scrub nurse and have assisted in countless, late-night, 16...18...24...48 hour days on call....traumas, shootings, car crashes, brain surgery, spinal surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular, ENT, Ob/GYN, was lead Burn Tech in burn room, Open heart for six years...six years of being on call for 15 out of the 30 something days in the month...12 years of being called at 1 or 2 am with the expectation of being at the hospital in 20 mins ready to rock....then still expected to be at work at 630. The hours upon hours of concentration that cannot be broken because you are literally part of keeping this person alive, you are their voice when they are unconscious...loved ones crying in the waiting room...I put my heart and soul and so much more into what I did.
I did it with passion and an awesome surgical intuition that came from somewhere idk.
My point...I’m one of those people that many of the right would call a “taker”...or say I feel “entitled”.
Hell yeah...I paid my dues...so nothing irritates me more than when someone says they are going to repeal something that I busted my ass for...that I served society to earn...I've cried tears of anguish too many times to count...seen too many people and children die - and some motherfucker has the nerve to try and steal what little bit I actually do get from the SS that I paid into all those years...well...I will fight to the death over that.
I will fight until everyone has medical care.
How is it any worse than war-profiteering?
Except you are talking about the lives of actual people.

Speaking of which...when the poor is demonized...let’s all keep in mind that the average age of a homeless person in the US is 9 years old.
Very sad.

Last edited:
Yeah...I keep getting told (mostly by Baby Boomers) that I shouldn’t place blame and to let go the fact that they have been the most spoiled, most arrogant, most selfish generation that has existed thus far...and they sound like douche bag asshats every time they call a Gen-X’r (me too), or a Millennial they are a slacker, or they need to pull up their bootstraps, lazy, entitled....they’re projecting their entire social generations version of “calling the kettle black”. We can’t pay for college...or paid family leave...or god forbid healthcare for everyone......except the Boomers have their healthcare - Medicare...while the rest have to hope their employer supplies it (not that that makes it magically affordable with huge deductibles and co-pays, the price of medications, etc.).
So now it looks like the Trump admin. will possibly go after Medicare and try to turn it into a voucher program...how much you wanna bet that no matter what happens to the Affordable Care Act, the seniors and Boomers rise up and stop Medicare from being dismantled...they actually vote.
So that is a bit of relief for someone like me who is on Disability legitimately, as I will get Medicare in Feb.
Hopefully they don’t fuck people like me over in some other manner and repeat 1982 again.
I’ve worked full-time +++ since I was 17 bagging groceries.
I’ve been a paramedic in the field, and have served in the United States Coast Guard, worked in the ER, went back to school and became a scrub nurse and have assisted in countless, late-night, 16...18...24...48 hour days on call....traumas, shootings, car crashes, brain surgery, spinal surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular, ENT, Ob/GYN, was lead Burn Tech in burn room, Open heart for six years...six years of being on call for 15 out of the 30 something days in the month...12 years of being called at 1 or 2 am with the expectation of being at the hospital in 20 mins ready to rock....then still expected to be at work at 630. The hours upon hours of concentration that cannot be broken because you are literally part of keeping this person alive, you are their voice when they are unconscious...loved ones crying in the waiting room...I put my heart and soul and so much more into what I did.
I did it with passion and an awesome surgical intuition that came from somewhere idk.
My point...I’m on of those people that many of the right would call a “taker”...or say I feel “entitled”.
Hell yeah...I paid my dues...so nothing irritates me more than when someone says they are going to repeal something that I busted my ass for...that I served society to earn...I've cried tears of anguish too many times to count...seen too many people and children die - and some motherfucker has the nerve to try and steal what little bit I actually do get from the SS that I paid into all those years...well...I will fight to the death over that.
I will fight until everyone has medical care.
How is it any worse than war-profiteering?
Except you are talking about the lives of actual people.

Speaking of which...when the poor is demonized...let’s all keep in mind that the average age of a homeless person in the US is 9 years old.
Very sad.

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I love it when somebody like Donald or Bush Jr., the type of guys that John Fogerty wrote the CCR song Fortunate Son about, complain about people feeling they are entitled to things like affordable health care, social security, disability, and unemployment benefits during a recession. Many of the Boomers who have had power in recent years have simultaneously been very fortunate, had a strong sense of entitlement, and have totally compromised their principles in favor of doing what was in the best interest of themselves and their cronies. Many people who are sheltered from life's harsh realities never develop compassion for those who are less fortunate, and even those who do often sell their souls when the opportunity arises. The so-called Woodstock generation has become so hypocritical in so many ways. My uncle, who had a major stroke, saw the Grateful Dead a bunch of times when he was younger, but then became a neoconservative who loved Bush Jr. and the invasion of Iraq. It is pretty mind boggling. In many ways the Boomers have passed the buck. They will be gone when we and future generations have to deal with crises like environmental pollution. And now we have a president elect who shits in a golden toilet. Lovely.