Mental Influences Throught Our Childhoods | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Mental Influences Throught Our Childhoods

Lol, music influences don't count unless you were scarred by them, or something.

Metallica made my life perfect. Perfection is a scar often not discussed.

Perfection is a scar..? Then so must be repetition.

Everything is a scar.
The world is one big nasty scrape that never heals, though.

To me, it dosen't seem like the world is a scar, but existing in it, brings about scars, as we scar other things around us.

I love Metallica too, but I must say that you have the basket full of cynisism as well Slant :/ The world is much more than a scar.
You like it.

I'm not super fiend for metallica, but I digress, Slant, why did music make your life perfect? It must influence a whole lot of what you do.

Well...I basically have no other interests. And now my rhapsody won't work so I'm having withdrawls.

Yikes. That sounds bad. You have no other thing to help you? That seems sad.

It seems sad. But the reality of it is that's is terribly awesome.

I don't understand. How is it terribly awesome? I would hate having only one interest, and going into withdrawls. Please explain it to me?

I don't think there is much more of an explanation than that. I'm a pretty simplistic person.

*cocks head to the side* You don't seem simplistic to me. Maybe I'm just over-analytical.

Ah. Well, apparently that's not the only thing I project. A lot of people seem to think I'm a dude. Oy vey!

Ah. Well, apparently that's not the only thing I project. A lot of people seem to think I'm a dude. Oy vey!

HAHAHA WHAT YOU ARENT? xD I really really though you were. I'm sorry for that :/ This means that I need to re-know you from scratch since I have a totally distorted perception of who you are. Oh my damn fantasy haha

That's okay, you can imagine I have a penis if it fuels your sick fantasies. It's all good.

That's okay, you can imagine I have a penis if it fuels your sick fantasies. It's all good.

Hahah who said I have obscene fantasies?! xD I just had the impression that you were a male from your style and such or MAYBE you are a male who took on roleplaying pretending to be a female ?

Hell, why not?