MEN: What physical qualities of other males are you attracted to? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

MEN: What physical qualities of other males are you attracted to?

I think ruggedness and muscularity is attractive in males. Also large pot bellies and male pattern baldness.

Here are two examples of how I decide what I like.

1. In American Psycho I liked the character that Christian Bale played and so I decided that I also admire guys that look like him.

2. I tend to adopt traits that women say are cute or hot or whatever. Again I had a girlfriend that had a thing for Christian Bale so that just reinforced the idea. Similarly I have a lot of women say that they find my stomach is sexy, which when I was younger I would have thought they were teasing me. Now that they have sex with me I believe them. So now I think beer bellies are attractive qualities.

I think that it is a combination of thing, timing being a big factor, of what I will consider to be attractive qualities in anyone.

Last edited:
I don't think I've replied to this.

I don't find other men attractive or really consider their attractiveness. Sometimes, I'll see a guy who I think is attractive, but I cannot pinpoint the features of such a person.

Even for women, to whom I am sexually attracted, I can't pinpoint the features because I find so many different kinds of women attractive. I also find that personality does influence how attractive I find someone for some reason.