Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2) | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Members leaving due to Liberal Bias (Part 2)

conspiracy-theory.gif

It seems we have lost another member due to this unmitigated liberal bias. It is a shame because in many ways their keen intellect and emotional intelligence cut thru most of the selfserving chatter on many of the threads they engaged in....Hopefully in time they will return .
ty I appreciated it ver much

Last edited:
It seems we have lost another member dew to this unmitigated liberal bias. It is a shame because in many ways their keen intellect and emotional intelligence cut thru most of the selfserving chatter on many of the threads they engaged in....Hopefully in time they will return .
He disappears a lot I'm hoping he will return. Once before his name was scrambled and he returned. Idk. Miss you Ruru. <3

Reactions: acd and Anomaly

I've reported this for being antagonistic.
I'm not going to tolerate this behavior SE. Nor are any other staff.
The decision was made collectively to ban him long ago. That decision will stay.
No sense in dragging up old news to create drama.

The decision was made collectively to ban him long ago. That decision will stay.
It's something we say kind of jokingly because it's been so long but he's not forgotten. I think both SE and I talk to him outside of here and there's no real push for him to return or no expectation for that to happen.

*Pours out libation for @the*

It's something we say kind of jokingly because it's been so long but he's not forgotten. I think both SE and I talk to him outside of here and there's no real push for him to return or no expectation for that to happen.

*Pours out libation for @the*

That's fine. The timing of bringing it up is still antagonistic, plus this context was not given.

.... what? This thread was started by him. He's been gone so long I doubt anyone except those of us who have been around for ages even know who he is lol. I don't even remember why he was banned or what happened.

I'm not antagonizing I just made a stupid joke. You could have asked me about it before resorting to reporting or accusing me of antagonizing you, Jesus.

Reactions: jkxx and Misty
Too bad you assumed the intention and didn't ask.

Well anyway, that's why I said something rather than not.

He's brought up as a joke to create drama (whether fully intended or not this is the result) periodically. It needs to stop.

Well anyway, that's why I said something rather than not.

He's brought up as a joke to create drama (whether fully intended or not this is the result) periodically. It needs to stop.
Where is the intention to create drama? I am genuinely asking. To me it's the same as saying "Thanks Obama!" over something stupid like spilled milk lol. It's not meant to be mean or antagonistic or to instigate any kind of drama.

I actually do not know why he was banned or what lead up to it so maybe this is why I don't understand why you feel this way about it.

Where is the intention to create drama? I am genuinely asking. To me it's the same as saying "Thanks Obama!" over something stupid like spilled milk lol. It's not meant to be mean or antagonistic or to instigate any kind of drama.

I actually do not know why he was banned or what lead up to it so maybe this is why I don't understand why you feel this way about it.

It may not be the case as much anymore, but many times in the past when he's been brought up, a bunch of people would jump on the bandwagon and it'd turn into a whole ordeal. You must be aware of this on some level since you've been around forever.

Anyway, I'm only recreating this myself right now. I thought it best to point out though. It really does need to stop. Joke or not.

It may not be the case as much anymore, but many times in the past when he's been brought up, a bunch of people would jump on the bandwagon and it'd turn into a whole ordeal. You must be aware of this on some level since you've been around forever.

Anyway, I'm only recreating this myself right now. I thought it best to point out though. It really does need to stop. Joke or not.
It must have been long enough ago that I can't remember it turning into a whole thing but I do remember the jokes being made. It's possible that it just didn't register for me as being an ordeal or something anyone would actually be upset about so it hasn't stayed with me.