MBTI Text Analyzer | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

MBTI Text Analyzer

https://www.uclassify.com/browse

Also, has gender, age and lie detector classifiers as well

This is fun.

Gender: Most of the time about 52% female. Once in a while 82-87% female. ( La garçonne.)
Ageanalyzer: 65-100 (Huh? I am old soul.)
Sentiment: Overwhelmingly positive (50-90%). (I write tragedies. LOL! "Something horrible will happen, but you'll be happy.")
Topic: Arts. (OK)
Language: English. (I'm kind of surprised.)
IAB: Whoaaaaaboy. Society, gay life, agnosticism, pagan/wiccan, dating, arts, humor, pets, science, paranormal, sports. (My work here is done!)
IAB2: scandal, rodeo, food and drink. (Rodeo?.................. Rodeo?)
Mood: Happy. (See Sentiment.)
MBTI Attitude: Introversion.

Think that hit on something. Now all the algorithm might need is a hierarchal way to capture combinations of words and or themes that map to "profound", "wise", "serene" and "peace" to tag something as INFJ

Can understand and appreciate the complexity as to why that higher-level consciousness might be harder to see

Same as everyone...got a variety of answers...not one more than another...INFJ, INTJ, INFP, ENTJ, ENFJ, etc.
Still interesting...
They are probably trying to steal the juicy bits and pieces of people’s written work they are dumb enough to post...sift through what is posted...see if there is anything worthwhile to “borrow"?
$$$$$$

Last edited:
Tried the “age analyzer”...my actual age is in last place, lol.
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 2.16.18 PM.png

EDIT - How am I 1% more likely to be 13-17 than 36-50, but the most likely to 65-100?
That makes no sense.

Last edited:
Instruction manuals are clearly ISTP. ;)

Because they're hard to read

giphy.gif

So I put in some lyrics from "Savages" from Disney's Pocahontas
What do you expect from filthy little heathens? Here's what you get when the races are diverse. Their skins are hellish red, they're only good when dead, they're vermin as I said and worse: they're savages, savages! Barely even human! Savages, savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me which means they must be evil. Savages, savages, now we sound the drums of war!
And here's what it returned:
Screenshot_20191014-212728.png

Perhaps, it's the exclamation points

?
Also I love the implication that EXTREME mbti types have the most EXTREME punctuation!

I'm now picturing ESTPs as the physical embodiment of those toy commercials where they try to hype up how fun it is.

"The cape detaches!

W O A H ! ! !"

Last edited:
Strong ENTP writing style. What's that mean?

Then there's this...
Free open-source BigFive personality traits test

Neuroticism 69
Extraversion 81
Openness To Experience 105
Agreeableness 89
Conscientiousness 93
Neuroticism 69
Extraversion 81
Openness To Experience 105
Agreeableness 89
Conscientiousness 93

Yeish, more to reckon;)

This is fun.

Gender: Most of the time about 52% female. Once in a while 82-87% female. ( La garçonne.)
Ageanalyzer: 65-100 (Huh? I am old soul.)
Sentiment: Overwhelmingly positive (50-90%). (I write tragedies. LOL! "Something horrible will happen, but you'll be happy.")
Topic: Arts. (OK)
Language: English. (I'm kind of surprised.)
IAB: Whoaaaaaboy. Society, gay life, agnosticism, pagan/wiccan, dating, arts, humor, pets, science, paranormal, sports. (My work here is done!)
IAB2: scandal, rodeo, food and drink. (Rodeo?.................. Rodeo?)
Mood: Happy. (See Sentiment.)
MBTI Attitude: Introversion.
female
62%
male
38%
;)