[INFJ] - What type am I? Please help me :) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What type am I? Please help me :)

I was using socionics, more specifically the PoLR function...

Very interesting, thank you. The description you linked fits eerily well. Could you explain the PoLR function a bit, or point me to some more sources?

@Ren, I haven't forgotten/overlooked your post either.
You are not an Ne user.... you are an Ne virtuoso :p

I don't think INTJs have overly naive long term goals concerned with competence. They tend to have a long-term but concrete vision at the service of which they put their competence, if the difference makes sense? As an Ni user, I don't really relate to the thought process that comes across in your paragraph about "do seek me out if you are looking for..." ranging from meditation to star trek to cancer biology. My mind doesn't work like that, I would rather take one of these and explore it from a bunch of different angles, but I wouldn't branch out (ideation-wise) nearly as much.

...I'd still be inclined towards either of the two Ne-dom types...There just is a sparkly feel about your thought process that makes me think Ne-dom.

And I'm glad to read that you believe in your worth again :) very glad!

Another compliment. :flushed: Thank you.

I'm really sorry for being unclear again. I absolutely did not intend to say that INTJs (and INFJs too, using the same Ni function) have overly naive long term goals, though I see how it could easily have been interpreted as such. What I meant to say was that my *own* long term goals were overly naive. No way, I respect your Ni long term vision. It's a true force to be reckoned with. If an INTJ/INFJ makes a prediction, you listen. And yes, the difference makes sense.

Speaking of difference. If what you say is true and I really use Ne instead of Ni, that automatically means I'm bad at understanding the difference between Ne and Ni. That needs to be rectified. Could you point me to some examples of where I (or someone else) clearly uses Ne, so I can look for more events of the same kind and update my faulty pattern recognition?

Is it Ne whenever I turn the sarcasm up to 10? (I thought that was Ti.)
Is it Ne whenever I put two semi-unrelated words together and make a new one? (I thought that was Ni.) (Hitchhiking INFP dog: Adam Douglas + Lassie = Douglass. Having a sorbet in physics class: Quark Flavored Ice Cream.)

I feel quite self conscious about asking for help, as it means drawing this much attention to myself; makes me feel like a narcissist. (tertiary Fe)

Infinite dreams, how can you tell the strength of a particular function and/or where that function is situated in the stack by how it is expressed? That's impressive. Teach me Senpai. :grin:

Infinite dreams, how can you tell the strength of a particular function and/or where that function is situated in the stack by how it is expressed? That's impressive. Teach me Senpai. :grin:

:tearsofjoy:

Typically the lower in the stack a function manifests, the less reliable/trustworthy a person will consider it. In other words, it will be a set of characteristics you definitely exhibit, but less effectively than others around you. So your statement that asking for help makes you feel self conscious or narcissistic is a strong indicator of Fe (i.e., concern with impacting others' emotions and having those reflect back upon you in a negative manner) but the feelings you associate with it aren't positive or comforting. By contrast, a primary/auxiliary Fe user might view asking others for help as an opportunity to grow and connect with someone else on an emotional level. Perhaps even to understand their own thoughts and feelings more clearly by learning from others' experiences.

A personal example - my Tertiary function (Si) is one that I certainly exhibit with some proficiency, but is also a source of frustration because it's incomplete and inconsistent in many ways. As I mentioned in another thread yesterday, I envy those with excellent clarity of recall (typically SJs). I can remember things like birthdays and appointments really well, and have a good internal sense of "timelines" around past events, but I can't tell a joke or relate specific long-term memory details to save my life.

Could you explain the PoLR function a bit, or point me to some more sources?

PoLR, or Point of Least Resistance, is easily defined as the Blind Spot in your functional stack. Despite socionics putting it as your last function, in the MBTI it's in 7th slot. It is where you are most vulnerable, scolding yourself for not doing it (or not being able to) and others for (over)doing it. Basically, it's the function that drives you nuts when it's used (on you). I don't have many sources on this, but there is someone who may have insight into this (being ENTP himself).
"Getting" your PoLR (blind spot) - Fi & Ti; ENxP Redux
ENFP 7th Slot Ti vs ENTP 7th Slot Fi. AT: Jared Chan

I'm bad at understanding the difference between Ne and Ni. That needs to be rectified.
It is a difficult function to differentiate in its expression at first. Think of it as this: with Ni you see many things and and gain one conclusion. Ne sees one thing which produces a myriad of ideas. But among typists there are actually some conflicting explainations (to some superficial degree). Generally speaking, the former is directed inward and the other is an action function and focussed outward.
Irrational Functions Update: Ne vs Ni

PoLR, or Point of Least Resistance, is easily defined as the Blind Spot in your functional stack. Despite socionics putting it as your last function, in the MBTI it's in 7th slot. It is where you are most vulnerable, scolding yourself for not doing it (or not being able to) and others for (over)doing it. Basically, it's the function that drives you nuts when it's used (on you). I don't have many sources on this, but there is someone who may have insight into this (being ENTP himself).
"Getting" your PoLR (blind spot) - Fi & Ti; ENxP Redux
ENFP 7th Slot Ti vs ENTP 7th Slot Fi. AT: Jared Chan

I'm a bit skeptical of Socionics on the whole but I definitely want to check this concept out in more detail. I can certainly see the logic in the idea.

It is a difficult function to differentiate in its expression at first. Think of it as this: with Ni you see many things and and gain one conclusion. Ne sees one thing which produces a myriad of ideas. But among typists there are actually some conflicting explainations (to some superficial degree). Generally speaking, the former is directed inward and the other is an action function and focussed outward.
Irrational Functions Update: Ne vs Ni

Another way I like to look at Ni vs. Ne is in how each is used to process information. Ne gleans "hidden" or less obvious details in the present moment (this, I believe, is why Ne users excel at "taking hints" or at understanding the less obvious intent of something as it's being said or done). Ni works more as an engine to drive specific insights from vast swaths of information, seemingly at random though it is likely always at work in the background. An Ni user may not pick up on all the little details right away, but they will eventually cut the issue straight to the bone and accurately assess its likely conclusion.

I'm a bit skeptical of Socionics on the whole but I definitely want to check this concept out in more detail. I can certainly see the logic in the idea.

It's all a bit bonkers, but it's a nice enough premise with promise.

Another way I like to look at Ni vs. Ne is in how each is used to process information. Ne gleans "hidden" or less obvious details in the present moment (this, I believe, is why Ne users excel at "taking hints" or at understanding the less obvious intent of something as it's being said or done). Ni works more as an engine to drive specific insights from vast swaths of information, seemingly at random though it is likely always at work in the background. An Ni user may not pick up on all the little details right away, but they will eventually cut the issue straight to the bone and accurately assess its likely conclusion.

It might also be good to note that they all work on an axis to compensate for one or the other function. Ni needs Se's focus on the present, while Ne stays in the present. And Ne uses Si to add more information to the present issue in order to form their conclusions, while Ni has concepts already stacked and adds new info via Se to expand or alter the already formed concept.

It might also be good to note that they all work on an axis to compensate for one or the other function. Ni needs Se's focus on the present, while Ne stays in the present. And Ne uses Si to add more information to the present issue in order to form their conclusions, while Ni has concepts already stacked and adds new info via Se to expand or alter the already formed concept.

Indeed, great point.

I think people like to segregate the various functions in order to better understand how they work, when in reality they are constantly operating in tandem without our even realizing it.

Is it Ne whenever I put two semi-unrelated words together and make a new one? (I thought that was Ni.) (Hitchhiking INFP dog: Adam Douglas + Lassie = Douglass. Having a sorbet in physics class: Quark Flavored Ice Cream.

Actually yes, I think this showcases Ne rather than Ni. The first element that gives it away is the simple fact that you can explain it.

While it's true that Ni sees patterns, including between apparently unrelated objects, the pattern recognition is very much unconscious. An Ni user might have a vaguely conscious thought such as "these two objects are connected in some way" but will struggle to explain why, including to themselves. This is very much the root of the idea that INFJs feel "misunderstood". The patterns they perceive can be very deep and very buried, and difficult to express in the words of everyday language because they formed the connections unconsciously. In the case of the semi-related words that you put together, you put them together externally. We can easily see the smart blending of Adam Douglas and Lassie yielding Douglass. An Ni pattern connection is often much more obscure, and can rarely be translated into a witticism. But when it does find its way into words and is conceptualised by great minds, it can become very influential.

Let's take an example from philosophy. Hegel's (INTJ) concept of the dialectic, which was so influential on Marx (INTJ), is a typical example of an Ni resolution of apparently paradoxical terms put together on paper. The most basic idea behind dialectical logic is: when two terms negate each other, instead of producing nothingness, they produce a third term that actually preserves both the first and second term. In other words, no two terms ever quite cancel each other out: instead they are sublated into their resolution, the synthesis (inventing new terms is typical for an Ni-dom since it provides an opportunity to express what everyday language did not make available). Now this all sounds very abstract. But in Marxism, once turned into a materialistic concept, it leads to the idea of the dictatorship of the proletariat. The dictatorship of the proletariat is the antithesis of bourgeois democracy and will produce the class-free society of communism, the synthesis that will preserve both democracy and classlessness.

There are many other examples: the idea in Nietzsche (INTJ) of the eternal recurrence of the same, which is not, in fact, a repetition of actual events; or the idea in Schopenhauer (INFJ) that the Will that animates human beings must actually be annihilated to attain nirvana. All very paradoxical ideas, which they most likely arrived at unconsciously, laid down on paper, and then spent months or years trying to figure out the thought process that led to their weird, almost mystical conclusions. It's not easy at all for an Ni user to verbalise these processes, let alone systematise them. A long answer to your point, but I hope it will be helpful :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone :grouphug:
I'm new to this forum. I've come here to seek help figuring out my type I have overloaded my brain with information trying to figure it out myself for years.., but must grudgingly admit defeat. :disappointed: I feel quite self conscious about asking for help, as it means drawing this much attention to myself; makes me feel like a narcissist.

The reasons I have a hard time typing myself include my 'older' age, so that my lower functions have had more time to develop, and more importantly, a history of family abuse and bullying and hence mental illness, throwing the function order out of whack.

Beyond that, I self-identify as HSP, and after a battery of psychological tests by my psychiatrist, have been found 'gifted'. I don't know if/how these factors influence the type results either.

Finally, I've been reading about MBTI/Jung/type theory for give or take 10 years, so tests are near useless as I can just manipulate the results by filling them in knowing exactly what kind of question tests which dichotomy (MBTI) or what kind of question tests for which cognitive function (Jung). I've also read tons of different material in books and websites, and it certainly doesn't help either that everyone seems to have a different interpretation of the theories.

I'll give you some background information:

I first came into contact with the MBTI in high school at age 16, where we took the test as part of a course on figuring out what kind of career you should pursue. I tested INTP. The test results had some merit, it listed my love of learning and knowledge, interest in theory, solution finding. However it also mentioned knowledge for knowledge sake, and I felt like that didn't fit at all: My main drive was always to improve the world, not just understand it.
I quickly discarded the results as it only fit somewhat, feeling like this was one of the many tests that try to tell you things about yourself that you already know. (See: Every other internet test out there on HelloQuizzy. You are a 'C' type! How do we know this? Well, you mostly picked C! Uh duuuhh. Also, being very wary of the Forer effect.)

Then some years later I ran into it again, at age 20, trying to figure out myself cause I was unhappy.* This time I tested INTJ. The test results felt much closer to my actual self this time, and specifically mentioned applying knowledge. This is also when I learned of the concept of mistyping and that it apparently is very common, even using the official MBTI test, so I took it more seriously now. I joined the INTJForum trying to learn more.* Also purchased 'Please Understand Me 2' by Keirsey, which was excellent, and 'Was that really me' by Naomi Quenk, which didn't really do it for me. Lurked around on Typology Central and read PersonalityPage.com.
*History seems to repeat itself.

So I decided I was an INTJ with highly developed Fi.
But here too something was off. Some of the INTJs on the INTJForum just seemed..cold. Some others seemed very interested in, what I can only describe as, an 'online dick measuring contest'. Sorry for the language. Constantly trying to one-up each other in every area.
Another thing I noticed is that I found myself agreeing/resonating with the few INTPs there much more readily than with the INTJs. I could follow their way of thinking/reasoning/seeing the world more easily.
Beyond that INTJs, or NTs in general, are supposed to be calm, reasonable and collected, yes? (Source: Please Understand Me 2.)
Calm? Me? Ha. I'm as calm as a hurricane. :grin:
I'm very affected by my environment, and it's emotional atmosphere. And likewise, whatever I feel I radiate back outwards. I love connecting to people to talk about important issues, such as the environment, politics, ethics, human nature, people's dreams and passions and perspectives and life goals, and then I truly come alive. I'm enthusiastic, upbeat, talkative and outgoing when happy or intrigued or in awe of the wonders of the universe.
Yet when people are down, sad, depressed, cynical, aloof, anxious.. I have this 'need' to reach out to them and make them feel better. Even complete strangers on Facebook. The other day I read this post by a lady who's teenage daughter fell in love with a 'bad boy' and ran away to go live with him. She was treated very poorly by him. Her mother was so sad, so desperate to safely have her back in her arms, to hold her again, to protect her from that awful outside influence. And I so badly wish I could do something for them. Support the mother. Make the daughter see reason and return home to her loving family. Argh. :persevere:

Oops, I digress. :sweatsmile:

Then, the INTJs seemed to have no problems tearing each other apart in debate, hurt feelings were no part of it. This doesn't fit for me either, makes me feel very uncomfortable.
I could very easily see many points of view, so I'd find myself agreeing with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Person A, with a given background, says AB, but actually means ABC, and person B, with his own background, says BC, but actually also means ABC, so these two are in agreement but can't actually see that for themselves. :expressionless:

Finally, the INTJs seemed to not care about what others think of them. This is not true for me. I wish I didn't, but I really do care.

The above makes me believe that NF might be a better fit than NT, hence, my coming here. That said, I don't really feel like the INFJ description on PersonalityPage.com fits either, which is why I never considered that option. Mostly the 'experiences of a psychic nature'. Can't say I ever experienced any.

So, that was some background. I feel quite ashamed about having to post this, cause it looks like I'm just rambling. But I've already rewritten and deleted so many posts, it'll just have to do. Ahem. :sweatsmile:
I'll follow up later with test results and answers to some questionnaires and any questions you guys have that could point me in the right direction.

Fire away! And thanks all :blush:

EDIT: Darn, I wrote an entire book again. Wall of Text Crits you for 9000!
Sorry guys, being concise and to the point is not really my forte.
Ever considered that you are an "E"NFJ?? Ik vind het mogelijk.. Of ENFP, maar ENFJ is beter, toch? ;)

Last edited:
Ever considered that you are an "E"NFJ?? Ik vind het mogelijk.. Of ENFP, maar ENFJ is beter, toch? ;)

:cry::cry::cry:

I hate you people. I'm finally ready to accept your analysis, and then someone throws in another option, sending me right back into doubt. Thanks a lot. Grmbl. :unamused: :grimacing:
No, I'm actually very grateful for all your help. :)

I'll point you to what I said before. If you can make a good case for ENFJ, I'm certainly willing to consider it. For now:

I believe ENFJ doesn't fit because:
1) I really think my S function is my inferior.
I have a major sweet tooth. I'll eat a whole pack of mentos in one morning, notice it's getting out of hand, then quit cold turkey, only to be snacking on candy again a week later. I often forget to eat and sleep cause my head is running after itself. I love spicy food. I may or may not have had a period of time where alcohol was my favorite coping mechanism.
When I'm stressed cause I'm running out of time, I can't think anymore and I can't explain what's wrong anymore and focus on these really useless things that really don't matter. For example, my INFP friend came to visit me from England, but in blind panic I didn't want to pick him up from the airport but instead have him take the next flight back because I couldn't finish cleaning the house in time. At that moment it really seemed like the most important thing in the world. :sweatsmile:
I hate cleaning.
I forget what I was doing all the darn time. I lose my train of thought mid explanation.
I have horrible memory: I can't remember names or birthdays or phone numbers. That one caused a lot of embarrassing situations, ha. And some very angry friends.. :(
I frequently have little accidents such as hitting my hands, feet or elbows somewhere. I often wake up with bruises and scratches, having no idea how I got them. I'm not clumsy though! It's just that floors, walls and furniture are really out to get me. I suspect a conspiracy...
(Yes, that's humor as a self defense mechanism. I hate it when I look like a fool. In the past I would have screamed 'WHO THE F WORD PUT THAT THING THERE' in an eruption of anger. Humor is better.)

2) ENFJ has inferior Ti. I certainly hope my Ti is better developed than that*, and if I made any obvious logical errors anywhere, I'm sure Infinite Dreams would have tore me a new one already. *Yes, wishful thinking.

3) ENFJ uses Ni, and as Ren demonstrated, I use Ne as opposed to Ni.

3) ENFJ's extraverted feeling is their most developed function. Infinite Dreams pointed out that my extraverted feeling appears tertiary. Also, wouldn't primary Fe try to break up the argument between Icedream and Reason with Logic Filling yesterday for the sake of harmony, as eventually the INFJ Happy Phantom (secondary Fe) did?
Wait.. ok, let me explain that better. My assumption is that Primary Fe would be the first to try to break up the fight, then secondary Fe, then tertiary Fe, and finally, inferior Fe would start the fight. :tearsofjoy:
I did not feel the need to break up it up at all, in fact, I thought it was kind of amusing. And 10 years ago I would have thrown some oil on the fire. Tact is very much a learned ability.

4) ENFJ's .. something. See, point 1. I swear I had another profoundly insightful (cough) thing to say.

5) ...I'm trying to determine my type using analysis, I specifically said I'd consider any type you can make a case for. I'm trying to make it fit together, like a puzzle. When the puzzle is consistent, I'll accept it as 'working model truth'. Implies T over F? I'm not sure how an ENFJ would go about this, but I assume they would not have tried to do this on their own for years and instead asked for help much sooner.

6) Oh right. Point 4 part 2. ENFJs are mostly concerned with other people. Count the amount of I's in this post. I'm much too self involved to be an ENFJ, apparently.

7) ...Infinite Dreams just pointed out that, being an INTP, he has tertiary Si, which allows him good recall of birthdays and appointments. If remembering birthdays and appointments is an example of Si usage, then my Si is stillborn. Great, I just confirmed Si to be my inferior function, right?

3) ENFJ uses Ni, and as Ren demonstrated, I use Ne as opposed to Ni.

7PooC2N.jpg

PS. I also agree with your analysis, you most likely are not an ENFJ. Also I just really love the idea that you're an ENTP somehow ;)

ENFJ's extraverted feeling is their most developed function. Infinite Dreams pointed out that my extraverted feeling appears tertiary. Also, wouldn't primary Fe try to break up the argument between Icedream and Reason with Logic Filling yesterday for the sake of harmony, as eventually the INFJ Happy Phantom (secondary Fe) did?

Yes, I think this is a good example actually. Free and Happy Phantom clearly used Fe in that instance. I also felt the strong impulse to reestablish harmony between the warring parties, but I did it through private message because you know, I'm more of an introvert than I seem.

1) I really think my S function is my inferior.
I have a major sweet tooth. I'll eat a whole pack of mentos in one morning, notice it's getting out of hand, then quit cold turkey, only to be snacking on candy again a week later. I often forget to eat and sleep cause my head is running after itself. I love spicy food. I may or may not have had a period of time where alcohol was my favorite coping mechanism.
When I'm stressed cause I'm running out of time, I can't think anymore and I can't explain what's wrong anymore and focus on these really useless things that really don't matter. For example, my INFP friend came to visit me from England, but in blind panic I didn't want to pick him up from the airport but instead have him take the next flight back because I couldn't finish cleaning the house in time. At that moment it really seemed like the most important thing in the world. :sweatsmile:
I hate cleaning.
I forget what I was doing all the darn time. I lose my train of thought mid explanation.
I have horrible memory: I can't remember names or birthdays or phone numbers. That one caused a lot of embarrassing situations, ha. And some very angry friends.. :(
I frequently have little accidents such as hitting my hands, feet or elbows somewhere. I often wake up with bruises and scratches, having no idea how I got them. I'm not clumsy though! It's just that floors, walls and furniture are really out to get me. I suspect a conspiracy...
(Yes, that's humor as a self defense mechanism. I hate it when I look like a fool. In the past I would have screamed 'WHO THE F WORD PUT THAT THING THERE' in an eruption of anger. Humor is better.)

This is a bit chaotic. You make arguments for both Se and Si, but in one go and mashed together. Of what you said, some argument don't even relate to sensory functions. Unrelated to S are time management (Te) and your losing your train of thought. If it happens while you're talking, I'd attribute it to Ne, whereas I experience it only after a moment of silence and would therefore say it's the interplay of Ni vs. Ti, i.e. thinking during explaining which I am terrible at (sometimes I do a 180 mid-explaination because of a lightbulb-moment). People say that Ni people may stray off topic, but then find the way back again (or restart back where they deviated), because they have a goal in mind. Ne types take it as it goes, stay in the moment and reach the goal anyway (they believe that Ni as the 5th function takes care of itself).
Memory is IDK kind of a squishy and nebulous thing. Some put it here, some put it there, and sometimes it's even divided onto the functions. Mostly it's associated with Si, as is cleanliness. Se inferiors are prone to self-indulgence but also care about their appearance, the latter not being noted as important by Si inferiors. They often have no idea what may look good and are more likely to consult others (at least, i get the feeling).
What is still missing here is body management. When you search for it, you may find a thread where we INFJs talk about running into things on a regular basis. We believe it is due to the low Se.

I just got an idea: have you done the keys2cognition test yet?

People say that Ni people may stray off topic, but then find the way back again (or restart back where they deviated), because they have a goal in mind.

This is so true for me. I seem to have an unusual ability to stray off topic in a controlled kind of way, and then return to where I left things off. I can even visualise it in my head, it's a kind of ideational crossroad. I could literally say out loud "I'll stray now into Y territory for the next 5 minutes" and then return to X. Unless I'm very tired, I can do that pretty naturally.

So.. are you single? :smirk: :grin:

:flushed::flushed::flushed: Yes

This is a bit chaotic. You make arguments for both Se and Si, but in one go and mashed together.

I just got an idea: have you done the keys2cognition test yet?

True. Welcome to my head: It's chaos. Actually, I was making 'arguments' for Inferior "S", leaving open which of the two it is. And the point still stands, ENFJ does not have inferior "S".

No, I haven't taken that test yet. I will.

Let me rephrase: I'm concerned about such a test really testing self-knowledge, which may be lacking here. And then there is self serving bias and all that.

The test threw me a nice big error cause I missed a question. Inferior "S" confirmed. :D

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.9)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.3)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************* (37.1)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.8)
limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ENFP

The test threw me a nice big error cause I missed a question. Inferior "S" confirmed. :D

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.9)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.3)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************* (37.1)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.8)
limited use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne):
Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti):
Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ENFP
You can now remove the ? from your profile ;)

And props to @infinite dreams for the razor-sharp accuracy of his preliminary analysis!

What is still missing here is body management. When you search for it, you may find a thread where we INFJs talk about running into things on a regular basis. We believe it is due to the low Se.

That topic should provide a good laugh, I shall search for it. My INTP ex once told me how, when he was a young child, he was always daydreaming while biking home. Then one day he promptly biked into a parked car. :tearsofjoy:

You can now remove the ? from your profile ;)

And props to @infinite dreams for the razor-sharp accuracy of his preliminary analysis!

Will do!
And yes, a big thanks to Infinite Dreams, Ren and Ginny! :grouphug:

This explanation gave me the chills. I literally felt it creeping up my spine. /shiver.