Malaysia Airline Crash | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Malaysia Airline Crash

Ok, let's see the connections between this Malaysian air tragedy and their missing aircraft from earlier this year.

And the illuminati, jews, occultists, peadophile priests and everything else while we're at it. Remember Icke says everything is connected.

Radar detected a SAM that came online and tracked the target and they claim the heat signature of the missile hitting the plane was detected. This was no hand held MANPAD, this was a self propelled vehicle carried anti air battery.

Also conveniently there's a video made by somebody who was filming the spot where the plane blew up apparently.

Edit:
Or basically the big SAMs come with a radar station that tracks the target so that the missile doesn't need to carry as much equipment on it for a one way trip, making it cheaper and lighter. This radar station has a signature when it comes online which is how SAM launches are detected and identified.

I thought I heard that the Americans could see the missile on their radar- is this true? And if so, why can American's see other countries fly zones? Can everyone see that?

I thought I heard that the Americans could see the missile on their radar- is this true? And if so, why can American's see other countries fly zones? Can everyone see that?

I don't know the details of how they got that radar but the US military and CIA has eyes in a lot of places. The US military also likes to play around in the Black Sea quite a bit which is just off Ukraine.

I don't know the details of how they got that radar but the US military and CIA has eyes in a lot of places. The US military also likes to play around in the Black Sea quite a bit which is just off Ukraine.

I found it odd (or unsettling) how quickly the states have jumped into this, and are pushing that it was a pro-Russia group in the Ukraine that did this. I just feel there should be questions about why the states are monitoring that area so much

I wonder what role the Malaysians play in this great game that's unfolding, Russia hates Ukraine and is an expansionist imperialist power in its part of the world, its big on panslavic nationalism, Britain and America seem to be playing geo-politics, possibly at one remove, in the middle east, China is sabre rattling with the Japanese in Asia, as always more or less, although I still dont understand what the Malayasian targetting is about, first time around it was Chinese passengers, this time Australian and Dutch passengers.

I wonder what role the Malaysians play in this great game that's unfolding, Russia hates Ukraine and is an expansionist imperialist power in its part of the world, its big on panslavic nationalism, Britain and America seem to be playing geo-politics, possibly at one remove, in the middle east, China is sabre rattling with the Japanese in Asia, as always more or less, although I still dont understand what the Malayasian targetting is about, first time around it was Chinese passengers, this time Australian and Dutch passengers.

Both the west and russia seem to be taking us towards world war 3

I think people need to transcend the whole nationalism game and realise that it is all used to exploit them and to turn them against each other whilst the oligarchs in all these countries get richer

The real struggle is not against the russian people...the struggle is against the oligarchs who profit from war

I found it odd (or unsettling) how quickly the states have jumped into this, and are pushing that it was a pro-Russia group in the Ukraine that did this. I just feel there should be questions about why the states are monitoring that area so much

http://rt.com/news/173976-mh17-crash-questions-ukraine/

untitled-1.si.jpg

Some Western states and Kiev rushed to find Russian involvement in the MH17 crash having no evidence to back their claims, Russia’s Deputy Defense Minister told RT. He invited Ukraine to answer 10 questions to prove their commitment to an impartial probe.
Speaking to RT, Russia’s Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov has criticized Western countries for jumping to conclusions just “24 hours after the crash” while there is no evidence.
“They try to show to the whole world that we are responsible for the crash. It is very strange that without any evidence my colleagues from western media would like to find somebody who is responsible for the crash,” Antonov said. “It seems to me that this is part of information warfare which has been started against the Russian Federation and armed forces.”
READ MORE: Unverified tape released by Kiev presented as ‘proof’ E. Ukraine militia downed MH17
Instead of using the incident as the pretext for groundlessly blaming one of the sides, the catastrophe over Ukrainian sky should be used as a possibility to restart cooperation to “prevent such tragedies in the future.”
“As for me, I don’t want to use this opportunity to blame anybody. I would just like to raise few questions for my colleagues from the armed forces of Ukraine,” Antonov said. “I hope they try to answer the questions, it will be a good opportunity for us to realize where we are, whether there is a possibility for us to restart cooperation and to find who is really responsible for the tragedy.”
“Answers for these questions could help us find an opportunity to prevent such tragedies in the future,” the Deputy Defense Minister said.

000_par7932473.jpg
A picture taken on July 17, 2014 shows the wreckages of the malaysian airliner carrying 295 people from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur after it crashed, near the town of Shaktarsk. (AFP Photo / Dominique Faget)

[h=2]TEN QUESTIONS FOR THE UKRAINIAN AUTHORITIES[/h] 1. Immediately after the tragedy, the Ukrainian authorities, naturally, blamed it on the self-defense forces. What are these accusations based on?
2. Can Kiev explain in detail how it uses Buk missile launchers in the conflict zone? And why were these systems deployed there in the first place, seeing as the self-defense forces don’t have any planes?
3. Why are the Ukrainian authorities not doing anything to set up an international commission? When will such a commission begin its work?
4. Would the Ukrainian Armed Forces be willing to let international investigators see the inventory of their air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, including those used in SAM launchers?
5. Will the international commission have access to tracking data from reliable sources regarding the movements of Ukrainian warplanes on the day of the tragedy?
6. Why did Ukrainian air traffic controllers allow the plane to deviate from the regular route to the north, towards “the anti-terrorist operation zone”?
7. Why was airspace over the warzone not closed for civilian flights, especially since the area was not entirely covered by radar navigation systems?
8. How can official Kiev comment on reports in the social media, allegedly by a Spanish air traffic controller who works in Ukraine, that there were two Ukrainian military planes flying alongside the Boeing 777 over Ukrainian territory?
9. Why did Ukraine’s Security Service start working with the recordings of communications between Ukrainian air traffic controllers and the Boeing crew and with the data storage systems from Ukrainian radars without waiting for international investigators?
10. What lessons has Ukraine learned from a similar incident in 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 crashed into the Black Sea? Back then, the Ukrainian authorities denied any involvement on the part of Ukraine’s Armed Forces until irrefutable evidence proved official Kiev to be guilty.

Ok, let's see the connections between this Malaysian air tragedy and their missing aircraft from earlier this year.

There is an identical plane to the missing malaysian airlines plane in israel; i think i posted something about it in that thread

Some people are saying that plane was used in this recent event

There is an identical plane to the missing malaysian airlines plane in israel; i think i posted something about it in that thread

Some people are saying that plane was used in this recent event

Are you saying that the plane that went missing in March was just recently shot down over Ukraine?

Are you saying that the plane that went missing in March was just recently shot down over Ukraine?

No...that would be a whole new theory :)

There is a third plane!

Its being kept in a hanger in israel and its identical to the missing plane...so people began to wonder what that plane could be used for?

Understandably some peope began to get edgy about it possibly being used for a false flag attack of some kind to spark a conflict between israel and iran

Remember there was all that tension a while back and israel wanted to bomb iran? Well they need an excuse to do that to 'manufacture the consent' of the public

So the plane could be used to create some sort of false flag incident whcih could be blamed on the Iranians....but instead its looking like the plane is being used to create an incident that can be blamed on the russians

Iran and russia are basically allies....they are setting up their own oil market trading in non dollar currencies (China and the other 'BRICS' nations are all involved)

if the dollar fails as the global reserve currency then dollars will flood back form various countries to the US causing hyper-inflation which will destroy the purchasing power of the dollar (peoples savings would be wiped out overnight like weimar germany before world war 2)

So the US is trying to undermine russia and Iran

However in the conspiracy world some say that it goes even deeper and that its like russian dolls in the sense that the secret society network wants world war three and is using both russia AND the US to bring this about

This is why the public need to keep saying no to war...because there could be terrible consequences

So when people like John McCain (who will have his place in the nuclear bunkers reserved) go on TV and try to rile up the US public against russia they shouldn't respond...they shouldn't let themsleves be provoked to anger against russia.....the guy is insane and would lead us into world war 3 if he could

@Flavus Aquila

Here's that original article i posted in the missing malaysian airlines flight thread:

EDIT...its not transferred very well...you might be better off using the link and going to the actual article

http://www.bollyn.com/are-the-israelis-planning-another-9-11-using-the-missing-777/

Home
next.gif
Are the Israelis Planning Another 9-11 Using the Missing Boeing 777?
next.gif
grey.gif
Are the Israelis Planning Another 9-11 Using the Missing Boeing 777?

Updated March 31, 2014
Malay_Boeing_777.jpg

THE ISRAELI TWIN - Why would Israel have a plane identical to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in storage in Tel Aviv? The plane in this photo is Boeing 777 2H6(ER) first flown in July 1998, Construction No. 28416* (Original Reg. No. 9M-MRI), an identical twin of the missing plane, which was given a new registration number (N105GT) and flown to Israel in November 2013.
Malay_plane_to_TA_4-11-13.jpg

EN ROUTE TO ISRAEL, NOVEMBER 4, 2013 - The former Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-2H6(ER) (now a GA Telesis plane with new registration as N105GT) departs the Aéroport Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées en route to Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion Airport, November 4, 2013.
N105GT_in_TA.jpg

THE TWIN PLANE IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL,
DECEMBER 2013- What are the Israelis doing with this retired Malaysia Airlines plane in a hanger in Tel Aviv? Could it be part of a false-flag terror plot in the making? Where is this plane today? Note - The link to this photo is still active on an Israeli forum dated December 2, 2013. The original posting is at the top (with JPG tag) at: www.tapuz.co.il/forums2008/viewmsg.aspx
9M-MRO-3.jpg

THE MISSING PLANE - A photo by Bernhard Ebner of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in Amsterdam, May 5, 2013. This plane, a Boeing 777-2H6(ER) with Construction No. 28420, Reg. No. 9M-MRO, was first flown on May 14, 2002, and delivered to Malaysia Airlines on May 31, 2002. It is thought to have crashed into the southern Indian Ocean on March 8, 2014.
Source:
www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/search.phpSource for Israeli Twin Plane Data:
www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/777/28416,N105GT-GA-Telesis-phpSource for Missing Plane Data:
www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/777/28420,9M-MRO-Malaysia-Airlines.php
See more at: http://www.bollyn.com/home/#article_11686
Update - According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number. What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane?
By using the twin aircraft they have in storage, the terror masterminds may have a sinister plan for the missing plane to seemingly reappear in a false-flag atrocity. Public awareness of the twin plane in Tel Aviv, therefore, could prevent the evil plot from going ahead.
For more on the identical Malaysia plane in Tel Aviv see the latest entry, dated March 26, 2014, on my Q&A and Comment page.
Notes: The Malaysia Air 777 with Boeing serial number 28416 and registered as 9M-MRI was sold to GA Telesis, LLC of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on October 21, 2013, and is now registered as N105GT. The aircraft was stored at Tarbes Lourdes Pyrenees on October 4, 2013, and then on November 4, 2013, it was re-registered as N105GT and stored at Tel Aviv.
*MSN 28416 OR 28418? - According to a press release from GA Telesis dated July 10, 2013, the Fort Lauderdale-based company announced that it had started the dismantling process "in the USA" for three Boeing aircraft, including one 777-200ER (TRENT 800) (MSN 28418) ex-Malaysia Airlines, the plane that was given a new registration number and flown to Tel Aviv.
See: www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/777/28416,N105GT-GA-Telesis-php
Abdol Moabery serves as the President and Chief Executive Officer of GA Telesis, LLC. Previously, Mr. Moabery served as Executive Vice President of Aviation Systems International, Inc., and as Director of Marketing and Sales at C-S Aviation Services, Inc. Both of Moabery's former companies were owned by George Soros. Therefore it is not unlikely that Soros owns a good part of GA Telesis, too.
C-S Aviation Services:
https://www.mail-archive.com/osint@yahoogroups.com/msg64520.html
Aviation Systems International, Inc.
http://business.fau.edu/news-events/event-details/index.aspx?eid=2826#.UzFK2CO3PJs
This information is very important because it fits neatly into the terror scenario presented by Israeli El Al "security expert" Issac Yeffet shortly after the Malaysian plane went missing. Yeffet suggested the missing plane had been hijacked to Iran and was being prepared for a terror attack. For the Israelis to have an identical plane in a hanger in Tel Aviv reveals why Yeffet presented such a scenario. He appears to have been setting the stage for a false-flagattack like 9-11, perhaps in Israel. If such an attack were to occur in Israel all the evidence would be in the hands of Israeli intelligence giving them complete control of the interpretation or narrative of the terror event.
"I BELIEVE IRAN WAS INVOLVED"
"What happened to this aircraft, nobody knows. My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved. They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”
- Issac Yeffet, former El Al security expert to Times of Israel, March 17, 2014

World seems transfixed by 777 disappearance. Maybe no crash but stolen, effectively hidden, perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden.
- Rupert Murdoch on Twitter, March 15, 2014

Medusa_Touch_book_cover.jpg

It is not Iranians, but Israeli agents and Zionist propagandists like Rupert Murdoch who are the real authors of false-flag terror plots involving airliners being flown into hi-rise towers. Arnon Milchan, for example, the Israeli Mossad operative-cum-film producer, made the Medusa Touch film in 1978, in which a 9-11 type attack is the climax of the film. Is there a nefarious plot in the works to use the missing Malaysian plane for such an attack?
Making_of_Medusa_Touch.jpg

The making of Milchan's Medusa Touch involved constructing models to simulate an aircraft striking a skyscraper.​
With no trace of Beijing-bound flight MH370 after nine days, one of several theories that has emerged is that the plane was hijacked to Iran, where it could be turned into a massive and devastating weapon. Two Iranian passengers are known to have been aboard, travelling on false passports. While Israeli officials did not confirm any suspicions regarding Iran, experts said it is not a stretch to point the finger at Israel's Middle East nemesis.

“My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved [in the disappearance of the plane],” Issac Yeffet, formerly a global security expert for Israel’s national airline El Al told today’s Times of Israel. “They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”
- "Missing jet, Iranian threats, prompt Israel to tighten air security" by Paul Alster, March 17, 2014

The disappearance of the Malaysian Boeing 777 looks like something from a Batman movie plot - or a bad Israeli screenplay by Arnon Milchan and his business partner Rupert Murdoch. The missing plane is bound to turn up sooner or later. The hijackers - or Israeli computer hackers - didn't pull a fast turn to the west and make professional moves with the plane in order to simply drop it in the Indian Ocean. Or maybe they did. In any case, all of the events going on with the missing Boeing and the Ukrainian crisis look like the making of a perfect storm - or perhaps another false-flag terror spectacle like 9-11.
An Israel-based reporter named Paul Alster has an article on Murdoch's FoxNews.com giving an Israeli prognosis about the missing Malaysian Boeing 777. The article is important because it suggests that the Israelis may be setting the stage for a false-flag event using the missing plane as a flying bomb.
The article indicates that the Israelis may be projecting a planned terror scenario and are planting the idea in the public mind. The following article has comments from an Israeli El Al "security expert" that are very similar to comments tweeted by Rupert Murdoch the day before. Isn't it interesting that Rupert Murdoch and an Israeli airline security expert imagine the exact same fate for the missing Boeing?

MURDOCH'S COMMENTS ON MISSING PLANE
Obama should call Chinese President following today's incident and say "we both have the problem of Muslim terrorism. Can we work together?"
3:50 AM - 2 Mar 2014

777 crash confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China. Chance for US to make common cause, befriend China while Russia bullies.
4:15 PM - 9 Mar 2014

World seems transfixed by 777 disappearance. Maybe no crash but stolen, effectively hidden, perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden.
2:23 AM - 15 Mar 2014

777. Still think this a reminder that US and China should be working more closely on Muslim extremist threat.
2:26 AM - 15 Mar 2014

The Israeli comments in the article imagine a terror scenario like that described by Murdoch. It is important to note that the Israeli El Al "security expert" comes from the exact same groups (ICTS, El Al security, Menachem Atzmon, the Shin Bet and assorted Mossadniks), who projected the ideation of 9-11 (Murdoch’s "Lone Gunmen" pilot episode in 2000 and Arnon Milchan's Medusa Touch film in 1978) - and who were involved in the false-flag attacks of 9-11.
This is exactly what the evidence I present in my Solving 9-11 books reveals about Israeli involvement in the false-flag terrorism of 9-11. The fact that the same people are now projecting the ideation that the Boeing 777 has been hijacked (perhaps by computer like in the "Lone Gunmen") and will be used in a terror attack needs to be taken very seriously.

The game is on. We need to be aware of the very real possibility that the plane may resurface, used as a weapon of terror. If so, the attack would probably be designed to be a false-flag provocation that can be used to initiate aggression against a targeted foe – such as the Islamic Republic of Iran. If enough people understand the evil game of deception the Israelis are up to, they won't be able to pull off another major terror spectacle - and get away with it.

Here is the article by Paul Alster from FoxNews.com
Missing jet, Iranian threats, prompt Israel to tighten air security
By Paul Alster, March 17, 2014
HAIFA, Israel – Top Israeli defense officials have hurriedly put in place a confidential list of secret security measures in light of the baffling disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jumbo jet that experts fear could become a weapon of mass destruction if in the wrong hands.
With no trace of Beijing-bound flight MH370 after nine days, one of several theories that has emerged is that the plane was hijacked to Iran, where it could be turned into a massive and devastating weapon. Two Iranian passengers are known to have been aboard, travelling on false passports. While Israeli officials did not confirm any suspicions regarding Iran, experts said it is not a stretch to point the finger at Israel's Middle East nemesis.
“My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved [in the disappearance of the plane],” Issac Yeffet, formerly a global security expert for Israel’s national airline El Al told today’s Times of Israel. “They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”
As the search continued to widen fruitlessly, Israeli security officials and aviation authorities, who have long feared a 9/11-style attack, conducted a security assessment and rapidly implemented a series of security measures. The only one reported publicly is that Israeli air traffic controllers will demand that incoming aircraft identify themselves earlier than has so far been the case, sources told FoxNews.com.
IDF officials aim to ensure an unthinkable repetition of the Twin Towers attack doesn’t happen in Tel Aviv, where the skyscraping triple Azrieli Towers rise high above the city. There's good reason to believe the three-tower commercial-residential-office complex is a coveted target of the Islamic Republic.
In a recent video simulation broadcast by Iranian state TV after the initial agreement with the international community on a reduction in Iran’s nuclear capability was signed, the Azrieli Towers were shown being blown up by Iranian missiles.
The Israeli media has speculated that if Iran played a part in the disappearance of the plane, it is all but certain the regime would not have been directly involved. It would likely instead act through a third party, using one of the many international terror organizations Iran sponsors and maintaining plausible deniability. Tehran would not want to jeopardize the easing of international sanctions and other gains made recently at the Geneva negotiations with the US and the P5+1.
The recent interception of a boatload of Iranian M-302 missiles headed for Israel’s enemies in the Gaza Strip or Sinai Peninsula has given rise to further speculation in Israel that Iran might be considering all manner of means to strike back after such an embarrassing and damaging loss.
“This would never have happened on an Israeli plane,” Yeffet said. “An El Al aircraft was hijacked for the first and last time in 1968. Since then, there has not been a single flight where security did not check every single name.”
Yeffet believes that the time consuming and often-criticized profiling of every passenger at Israeli airports would have picked up the Iranians travelling on false papers.
Most flights to and from Israel require check-in three hours before the advertised flight time and passengers are often faced with many questions (some personal) that some people take exception to. The fact remains though that the Israeli method seems to work and has, thus far, proved watertight.
“More security costs more money,” Menachem Yarden, a retired El Al pilot with more than 37 years experience told Fox News.com. “Few companies these days are making money because of increased costs and relatively low ticket prices. Especially in the U.S., spending more money on security and telling people to come 3 hours before the flight – even if their flight time is just one hour – it’s crazy. No-one would fly.”
Asked if air marshals - allegedly placed on every El Al plane - might have made a difference to flight MH370 if, as some believe, it has been hijacked, Yarden said, “As El Al pilots we didn’t know all the security measures [put in place]. Security is a separate matter [to piloting] and the fewer people that know about it, the more secure it is.”
Yarden said it is possible such a huge aircraft could have flown thousands of miles undetected.
“Yes. It is possible to fly as low as the pilot is able,” Yarden confirmed. “When you switch off the transponder no civil controller can see you. In 9/11 the pilots switched off the transponders and no one saw them. It is not like military radar which sends electromagnetic pulses that receives back the echo via antenna.”
“In this extraordinary case any theory might be the right theory,” Yarden concluded. “No one knows what’s happened.”
Sources:
"Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370" by Debra Kamin, Times of Israel, March 16, 2014
www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-al-expert-iran-likely-involved-in-mh-370/

"GA Telesis Continues to Provide Best-In-Class Component Support via Disassembly of Boeing 777-200ER, 767-200ER and 757-200ER," GA Telesis press release, July 10, 2013
www.gatelesis.com/ga-telesis-disassembles-boeing-777-200er-767-200er-and-757-200er/
"Is This a Secretly Taken Photo of the Plane Stored in Tel Aviv?" Beforeitsnews.com, March 28, 2014
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/is-this-a-secretly-taken-photo-of-the-plane-stored-in-tel-aviv-2927888.html

“Missing jet, Iranian threats, prompt Israel to tighten air security” by Paul Alster, FoxNews.com, March 17, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/17/missing-jet-iranian-threats-prompt-israel-to-tighten-air-security/

- See more at: http://www.bollyn.com/are-the-israe...1-using-the-missing-777/#sthash.5fqmOGAk.dpuf

Last edited:
I watched rt early, my God watching it makes Fox news look like a completely unbiased and news worthy organisation

Yes but they package their state sponsored propaganda well...that abby martin lass sure is easy on the eye

http://slavyangrad.wordpress.com/20...rport-ukraine-military-shot-down-boeing-mh17/

[h=1]FINAL – Spanish Air Controller @ Kiev Borispol Airport: Ukraine Military Shot Down Boeing #MH17[/h] Eyewitness Accounts July 18, 2014 Comments: 52
FLASH UPDATE: Industry Outlet Confirms Carlos (@spainbuca) as ATC at Borispol in Kiev
(See the Text of Carlos / @spainbuca Tweets Below the Article)
Original: EturboNews (ETN Global Travel Industry News) – July 17, 2014
ETN received information from an air traffic controller in Kiev on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17.
This Kiev air traffic controller is a citizen of Spain and was working in the Ukraine. He was taken off duty as a civil air-traffic controller along with other foreigners immediately after a Malaysia Airlines passenger aircraft was shot down over the Eastern Ukraine killing 295 passengers and crew on board.
The air traffic controller suggested in a private evaluation and basing it on military sources in Kiev, that the Ukrainian military was behind this shoot down. Radar records were immediately confiscated after it became clear a passenger jet was shot down.
Military air traffic controllers in internal communication acknowledged the military was involved, and some military chatter said they did not know where the order to shoot down the plane originated from.
Obviously it happened after a series of errors, since the very same plane was escorted by two Ukrainian fighter jets until 3 minutes before it disappeared from radar.
Radar screen shots also show an unexplained change of course of the Malaysian Boeing. The change of course took the aircraft directly over the Eastern Ukraine conflict region.
Some tweets received suggest this may have been a secret military uprising against the current Ukrainian president under the direction of formerly-jailed Prime Minister Timoshenko.
According to other rumors, the black box for this crashed Malaysian Airlines flight was taken by Donetsk separatists. A spokesperson for the rebel group said this black box would be sent to the Interstate Aviation Committee headquartered in Moscow.
The First Deputy Prime Minister of the self-proclaimed People’s Republic of Donetsk, Andrew Purgin, stated that the flight recorders of the crashed aircraft will be transferred to Moscow for examination.
Sources say the Rebel group leadership hopes this would confirm the Ukrainian military actually shot down this aircraft. This was reported by the news agency Interfax-Ukraine.
ETN statement: The information in this article is independently confirmed and based on the statement of one airline controller and other tweets received.

Translated from Spanish by Luis Lopez
Source: Tweets by Spanish Air Controller - @spainbuca

CHRONOLOGY OF @spainbuca’s TWITTER FEED
10:21 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Autoridades de kiev, intentan hacer que pueda parecer un ataque de los pro-rusos
“Kiev Authorities, trying to make looks like an attack by pro-Russian”
10:24 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Ojo! Que puede ser un derribo B777 Malaysia Airlines en ukraine, 280 pasajeros
“warning! It can be a downing, Malaysia Airlines B777 in ukraine, 280 passengers”
10:25 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Cuidado! Kiev tiene lo que buscaba
“Warning! Kiev have what they wanted”
10:25 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Vuelven a tomar la torre de control en Kiev
“[Miitary] has taken control of ATC in Kiev”
10:27 – 17 de jul. de 2014 El avión B777 de Malaysia Airlines desapareció del radar, no hubo comunicación de ninguna anomalia, confirmado
“The Malaysia Airlines B777 plane disappeared from the radar, there was no communication of any anomaly, confirmed”
10:30 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Avión derribado, derribados, derribado no accidente
“Plane shot down, shot down, shot down, no accident”
10:31 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Kiev, tiene lo que buscaba, lo dije en los primeros tw, kiev es responsable @ActualidadRT
“Kiev have what they wanted, I said in the first tw [Tweets], Kiev is responsible @ ActualidadRT”
10:35 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Un accidente muy normal no es, no están amenazando en la misma torre del aeropuerto de kiev,
“An accident that is not quite normal, they are threatening us in the same tower of Kiev airport”
10:35 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Nos van a quitar, nuestros tlf y demás de un momento a otro
“they will take from our phones and others stuff at any moment”
10:38 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Antes de que me quiten el tlf o me rompan la cabeza, derribado por Kiev
“Before They remove my phone or they break my head, shot down by Kiev”
11:12 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Nosotros tenemos la confirmación. Avión derribado, la autoridad de kiev, ya tiene la información, derribado, estamos tranquilos ahora
“We have confirmation. Plane downed, Kiev authorities already have the information, downed, we are calm now”
11:13 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Que hace personal extranjero con autoridades de kiev en la torre? Recopilando toda la información
“What are doing foreigners with kiev authorities in the tower? Gathering all the information”
11:15 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Cuando sea posible sigo escribiendo
“When possible I´ll keep writing”
11:48 – 17 de jul. de 2014 El avión B 777 voló escoltado por 2 cazas de ukraine hasta minutos antes, de desaparecer de los radares,
The B777 plane flew escorted by Ukraine jet fighter until 2 minutes before disappearing from the radar,
11:54 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Sí las autoridades de kiev, quieren decir la verdad, esta recogido 2 cazas volaron muy cerca minutos antes , no lo derribo un caza
“If kiev authorities want to tell the truth, It´s gathered, 2 jet fighters flew very close minutes before, wasn’t downed by a fighter”
12:00 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Nada más desaparecer el avión B 777 de Malaysia Airlines la autoridad militar de kiev nos informo del derribo, como lo sabían?
“Malaysia Airlines B777 plane just disappeared and Kiev military authority informed us of the downing, How they knew?”
12:00 – 17 de jul. de 2014 A los 7:00 minutos se notificó el derribo, más tarde se tomó la torre nuestra con personal extranjero q siguen aquí
“7:00 minutes after [plane dissapeared], the downing was notified, later our tower was taken with foreigner staff, they still here ”
12:01 – 17 de jul. de 2014 En los radares esta todo recogido, para los incrédulos, derribado por kiev, aquí lo sabemos y control aéreo militar también
“all this is gathered in radars, to the unbelieving, shot down by kiev, here we know it and military air traffic control also”
13:15 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Aquí los mandos militares manejan y admiten que militares a otras órdenes, pudieron ser, pero no, los pro-rusos
“Here the military commanders manage and support it could be military following other orders , but no, the pro-Russian”
13:29 – 17 de jul. de 2014 El ministro del interior si conocía que, hacían los cazas en la zona, el ministro de defensa no, .
“Interior Minister knew what the fighters were doing in the area, the defense minister didn’t.”
13:31 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Militares confirman que fue ukraine, pero se sigue sin saber de donde vino la orden
“Military confirm It was Ukraine, but still does not know where the order came from”
13:36 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Hace dias lo dije aquí, militares de kiev querían alzarse contra el actual presidente, esto puede ser una forma, a las órdenes de timoshenko
“Days ago I said here, kiev military wanted to rise against the current president, this may be a way, ordered by timoshenko [following timishenko orders]”
13:38 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Los cazas volaron cerca del 777, hasta 3 minutos antes de desaparecer de los radares, solo 3 minutos
“The fighters flew close to 777, up to 3 minutes before disappearing from the radar, just 3 minutes”
13:43 Р17 de jul. de 2014 Se cierra el espacio a̩reo
“Airspace closed”
13:45 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Se cierra el espacio aéreo, por miedo a más derribos
“Airspace is closed, more downings feared”
15:17 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Control militar entrega ahora mismo de forma oficial que el avión fue derribado por misil
“military control now officially [say] the plane was shot down by missile”
15:23 – 17 de jul. de 2014 El informe oficial firmado por las autoridades militares de control de kiev ya lo tiene el gobierno,,,, , derribado
“Government has the official report signed by the control military authorities in Kiev,,,, [plane] shot down”
15:26 – 17 de jul. de 2014 En el informe se indica de donde abría salido el misil, y se especifica que no proviene de las autodefensa en las zonas rebeldes
“The report indicates where the missile had come out [from], and specified is not from the selfdefence in rebel areas”
15:34 – 17 de jul. de 2014Los radares militares si recogieron los datos del misil lanzado al avión, los radares civiles no
“Military radar collected data from missile fired to the plane, civilian radars didn’t”
15:36 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Los altos mandos militares no ordenaron el lanzamiento del misil, ,,alguien se le fue la mano en nombre de ukraine
“military high command did not gave the order to fire the missile, someone screw it ine the name of ukraine”
15:38 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Para el que no lo sepa, digamos así, hay militares a las órdenes del ministro de defensa y militares a las órdenes del ministro del interior
“For those who do not know, Let’s say, there are military under the orders of the defense minister and military under the orders of Interior Minister”
15:38 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Los militares a las órdenes del ministro del interior conocían en cada momento lo que sucedió, .
“The military under the orders of Interior Minister knew what happened all the time .”
16:06 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Mandos militares aquí (ATC) torre de control, confirman que el misil es del ejercito de ukraine,
“Military commanders here (ATC) control tower, confirm that the missile is from the ukranian army,”
16:07 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Mandos militares que si lo sabían y otros mandos que no,
“military commanders that knew it and others didn´t ,”
16:08 Р17 de jul. de 2014 290 personas inocentes muertas, . Por una guerra in̼til, donde el patriotismo se compra con dinero
“290 dead innocent people. What a useless war, where patriotism is bought with money”
16:09 – 17 de jul. de 2014 La forma de tomar la torre de control minutos después sabiendo todo los detalles, rápido nos hizo pensar que habían sido ellos
“Thw way the control tower was taken minutes after & knowing all the details, made ​​us think that they [made it]”
16:10 – 17 de jul. de 2014 La cara de los militares que llegaron más tarde diciendo pero que habéis echo, no dejo dudas
“The face of the soldiers who came later saying [what you just did], no chance for doubts”
16:12 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Es tal la decadencia que los militares acompañados de extranjeros que llegaron primero nos llegaron a pedir que dijéramos su versión
“Such is the decline that military who came first accompanied by foreigners came to us asking us to tell their version”
16:13 – 17 de jul. de 2014 Nuestra respuesta, fue, estos radares no recogen el lanzamiento de misiles, los militares si, ya no quedaban dudas
“Our response was, these radars do not collect the launching of missiles, the military ones does, there were no doubts”
[h=3]Share this:[/h]

Ukrainian military shown in the donesk region in July with BUK anti aricraft missiles showing that John mccains claims that the Ukrainian forces don't have the capabilities to shoot down the plane is a lie:

[video=youtube;U2eGNPJlkMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2eGNPJlkMo#t=57[/video]

Normally I don't engage in political debates simply because I have yet to find someone to debate with that is truly objective and can try to see another perspective. This is a tragedy, plain and simple. I have to believe that there was no intention of purposefully shooting down a plane that carried civilians. I do think there is merit in determining who initiated this horror.

I am half Ukrainian and first generation in the US. I have to tell you that I am trying to wait for reports to come in from reputable sources to draw my conclusions. The Ukrainians and Russians have had a voltile relationship as far back as history dates. The Ukrainian people have be murdered, starved, usurped, and the like for thousands of years. If you are interested in a great book albeit depressing, about the Ukraine I recommend Borderlands.

I did watch some coverage of the BBC world news and it is heart wrenching to see so many nations and families completely at a loss. I think the best thing we can do is wait for clear reports to help us understand what happened and why. Placing blame at this point just seems to dilute the potency of truth in my opinion.

John mccains claims that the Ukrainian forces don't have the capabilities to shoot down the plane

can you post a link with a quote of him saying that? I did see where he ran from the msncb cameras to the fox ones to maximize his exposure.
It is very possible that his statements are meant only to bolster his party's standing prior to november's congressional elections.

giphy.gif

The Ukrainians and Russians have had a voltile relationship as far back as history dates. The Ukrainian people have be murdered, starved, usurped, and the like for thousands of years.

Stalin killed millions of Ukrainians in the 1930' with a Terror Famine. The famine was a wholly artificial scheme to starve Ukraine into submission. I knew people who survived it. Read Harvest of Sorrow by Robert Conquest.
Z

Stop the bullshit. Two Ukranian aircraft were shot down earlier in the week near there.