Love is complex, lets dissect........ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Love is complex, lets dissect........

The toughest thing about love is actually loving the person. It's not as easy as it would seem. It's not some natural easy going feeling where everything just happens and falls in place, and just works out perfectly. It's work. Expecting things to be easy just makes it more difficult even if it's the right person. Time and effort to build relationships is key to making something continue. Thing is this thing called love can last for a short period or it can last for a life time. And compromise is necessary.

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me...(woahoahoahoah)."

I think love is like when you care about/for someone as much as yourself, if not more so. They're your best friend, sidekick, lover, counselor... your true "other half". Though you can have those feelings towards someone without it being mutual. I still care about a girl I was best friends with back in high school; haven't talked to her in over a year, and she's engaged now.

Love is not about being with an ideal person. It seems it's about learning how to be with someone, figure out how to give each other what you want. It's not about having someone who is exactly what you want and having a perfect life. It's probably not about overly dramatic or highly passionate continuous feelings of romance. More about comfort, understanding, respect, and genuine interest. It's less about emotional highs or feelings of euphoria. It's more about knowing rather than a feeling. It's not about grand gestures or huge pronouncements of LOVE. It's in how that person relates to you. It's in how you feel for that person and how you feel when you're with that person.

Love is a biochemical chain of events

LoveDefined.gif