"Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ" | INFJ Forum

"Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ"

Mine says;

Life is not likely to be extremely easy for the ISFP

It makes me laugh for some reason, as though we (isfps) were expecting extreme ease of life.

I dunno. Me and society do not tend to get along well. It's too uptight and I'm too damn liberal.

I could see how it could not necessarily easy, but I wouldn't exactly say we have it that bad, either.

I don't think any of the INXX's have it easy.

Life is difficult for most people, I'll assume it was a sympathetic remark, as we tend to notice and note it more then most other types do, in otherwords, we can be quite sensitive toward life, and it's a nice thing to read every now and then that someone agrees with us that life can be difficult.

Reactions: Truth Eternity
The statement is vague and really not helpful. I mean, seriously...life is not necessarily easy for anyone (this statement applies to all people). Plus, does anyone consider life to be easy for them?

as some very wise person once said there is no truth only percerption, so i think a statment like that is more of a comment on how we veiw and interperet things in life. most people encounter hardships in life but with the INFJ type it may be felt more intensely. personally i'm glad of this and see it as a positive thing. to be honest i'm really thankful for all the difficult times in my life because i feel they have allowed me to grow and understand more about myself and other people.

Life is not necessarily easy for the INFJ, but they are capable of great depth of feeling and personal achievement.

I guess (from reading the context) the author meant that the INFJ's sensitivity to life/problems might make normal situations extremely hard for them to handle. I don't think the author is implying anything other than that.

Life is difficult for everyone. Obviously.

I think it not merely our sensitivity, but also our feeling rejected when the few people we have decided to open up to will not listen when we try to help with situations we seem to understand so clearly. We do not "try" to make suggestions, we must make them.

I guess (from reading the context) the author meant that the INFJ's sensitivity to life/problems might make normal situations extremely hard for them to handle.

Again, isn't it true that everyone can have problems that make "normal" (whatever that is) situations hard to handle?

^^ I think what it might be pointing at is that an INFJ in a similar situation to another type would have more emotionally and spiritually effected from said situation.

HAHAH! I liked what the Universe told me about this:'

The Universe said:
How will you answer those, May, who will one day look at your utterly amazing life, complete with freedom and cool friends, and say, "Yeah, but for you it was easy"?

Huh, huh, huh?
The Universe

ps:Of course you'll tell them it was and that it can be for them, too, May, but perhaps speak real slowly.

Life is easy to every Pars Hilton out there.

Yes life is hard.

What makes you think life is easier for her than any one else, or harder for non-her's than anyone else? We all face death and loss, and old age and sickness and all the same. If you are talking about the looks and money, then the more you have, the more you can lose.

I'll paraphrase a story about Buddha. One day he was sitting in the forest talking with a few friends under a shade tree when a farmer come running up in a panic. The Farmer asked if they had seen his lost strayed cows. He said they were the source of his livelihood and the only means of supporting his family and keeping his wife with the income they brought. Buddha said the cows had not passed his way and perhaps they must have gone in a different direction. The farmer went off in another direction in search of his lost cows. Buddha turned to his friends and said "My friends. You are so lucky to not own any cows."

Last edited:
I wonder why you'd think that life is easy for Paris Hilton (or others like her? Rich? Famous? Constantly under a microscope?)? She hasn't ever struck me as a particularly happy person.

Alright... I picked the wrong person. I didn't mean to offend. Maybe my jokes are lame. LIFE IS HARSH!

It is not a kool day for me anyways.