Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[MENTION=3174]Stella[/MENTION]; STEEEELLLLLAAAA

A kalediscope of color and form symbolizing beliefs and emotions, seemingly without order but beautiful in its complexity. While still blending spots of uncertainty into the sense of self, noted by the blank spots.

OH forgot you
[MENTION=3615]aerosol[/MENTION];
A joyful nature with a zest for the quirky and absurd. Looking to find the see sawing counterbalance to the craziness that is life.

[MENTION=3096]NDN NT[/MENTION] You are checked out zoned out. But your being cheeky about it all the same. You may be feeling some strong emotions but you can't yet face them. Or your dealing with rough times and its requiring to process and and think and eventually feel what ever it is that is going on.

@acd;
Depends on if you are the person or the butterfly (moth?)

Person: trying to capture the fragile beauty of life--a gentle touch which appreciates the gentle nature of divine moments.

Butterfly: At a point in life where you are looking for protection and guidance to move forward. Looking for the hand to shelter you.
Very thoughtful. Thank you.

I thought you would never ask...... But I'll pass as I can't really make out what is in your hand. So I can't really dig without seeing your avatar clearly.
Why would you think I'd never ask?
It's an imperial moth.

@NDN NT You are checked out zoned out. But your being cheeky about it all the same. You may be feeling some strong emotions but you can't yet face them. Or your dealing with rough times and its requiring to process and and think and eventually feel what ever it is that is going on.

LOL. Thanks @Blind Bandit;
Its one the few pictures that I don't feel is overly smiley. I think I was more in a FU mood when it was taken then anything. Oh yea, it also shows the natural tendency to not directly look at someone which is rude in Native society. One tends to look away from the person.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] Okay, I see: You value beauty as an aesthetic, but you are drawn to an interior authenticity & ruggedness. You are at home in & mystified by nature, and fantasize about spending alone time among the wilderness?? I also feel that you are energetic & social, and enjoy nights out with friends. Who knows?

Reactions: noun and acd
@purplecrayons
Ok. I suck at this kind of thing but I'll take a swing.
(I haven't read any of the others in this thread, so forgive me if I'm saying the same thing someone else already did.)

Leeloo..
Leeloo was an alien or more than that, a deity.
You feel different, but not disconnected. "You are one of us but not of us," or something like that.
Though you feel different from others, you also feel you have special gifts or talents...and that you exist to save or help others.
Of course, there's the vulnerability thing. Leeloo is powerful and vulnerable. Maybe you feel powerful and vulnerable.
Or maybe you just really like the Fifth Element.:yo:

Reactions: grt$5vb
To dream echo

You like to dream and your soul is very soft and perceptive of beauty. Sometimes you don't wish to know many things about people or their thoughts, those things that can bring pain, perhaps you would rather have something left as unknown or unsaid.

To aerosol

In my opinion, you like to play many roles without losing your self. You are very flexible and you can reflect people very well. besides, you seem to have a good sense of humour and even in the hardest moments you know in your mind that life is a beautiful game, and not something to be stressed about.

I hope I was at least a bit correct.

Noun: Open and inviting and yet the truth of who you are is hidden in shadows that are hard to get to.

<-- Psycho psycho-analyse ma!!

Reactions: noun
[MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION];
See yourself as an alien because of your innocent and playful nature. Looking for acceptance and keeping an open heart.

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] cherishing the fragile, precious...peace, you have.
[MENTION=1857]youhemmein[/MENTION] a bold statement; but one kept and kept, like a mantra.
[MENTION=3174]Stella[/MENTION] : plethora of facetious emotions (I would also say active)
[MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION] : hiding, with a bit of mischievousness, in silence.

Reactions: youhemmein
[MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION]: You have a vibrant, excitable nature. Wildly adventurous, and free spirited. No one can hold your curiousity back. You are misunderstood, perhaps for malice, but capable of expressing enormous volumes of love to those you have deemed worthy and chosen to protect. You are in search of a "home" & "family" to feel that you belong & are understood. You want to experience life in a tangible way while you are here.

[MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]: You are creative & somewhat scientifically minded. You have an eye for beautiful, feminine things. A perfectionist; you take pride in whatever you do.

Reactions: Trifoilum
Trifoilum I dont know what your avatar is but I want to eat it lol, looks yummy.

Reactions: Trifoilum
[MENTION=4107]noun[/MENTION]: I see this as your place of safety & solace. You feel at home & connected here. You feel at one with your body here, while in direct connection with you higher power, perhaps. It is cool & dark, with nothing to overstimulate you, thus it renews your energy, and brings a sweet smile to your face. This is the place you long to be when you are overloaded.

Reactions: noun
dream echo said:
Bird ..overwhelmed by things you cannot control that affect how you see the world and how you believe the world sees you

Thank you for remembering (;
and also thank you for responding.

Your avatars just always remind me of your love for faeries.

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION]

Your avatar is a representation of what our offspring
would look like.