Left or Liberal? | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Left or Liberal?

Left or Liberal?

• Total voters
Is it weird that most blacks would have voted for RFK in '68? Or that there were African-American groups of intellectuals formed with the intention of furthering civil rights?

well lets consider what has been shaping black political participation in the US but first lets consider that some black leaders were MURDERED around the same time that the kennedys were murdered....

right...we got that?

This is the organisation that has been telling black people in the US that they should automatically vote democrat just because their skin is black even though the democrats are committed to imposing state dependency on black people. What was slavery? slavery was dependency on authority

what is freedom? freedom is the freedom to choose

from wikipedia:
''The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)[a] is a civil rights organization in the United States, formed in 1909 as a bi-racial endeavor to advance justice for African Americans by a group including W. E. B. Du Bois, Mary White Ovington and Moorfield Storey.
The Jewish community contributed greatly to the NAACP's founding and continued financing.[23]. Jewish historian Howard Sachar writes in his book A History of Jews in America that "In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAACP

NAACP was created by jewish people and led by them. In fact it didn't have a non jewish leader until 1975!

Is it weird that white South Africans now form organisations committed to Afrikaaner defense?

they have been prevented from doing that. the militia was disbanded.
Land seizures in South Africa won’t violate Constitution... once it’s changed – says Ramaphosa

You could all claim these minority organisations to have 'conspiratorial' overtones, but all that is happening is the entirely natural human reflex to defend one's own interests.

well that's what the alt right said they are doing. they said if al these other groups can organise in their own interests then why shouldn't white people who believe in their nation state? Yet they are the only ones called 'racists' by the corporate media

So why is it only 'extra-weird' and creepy when it happens to be Jews that do this?

if martians controlled various levers of power i'd be speaking about martian power right now

And you go further, imputing that groups composed of Jews are necessarily Jewish interest groups even if they have practical nothing to do with ethno-religious advocacy.

that depends on how you define 'ethno-religious' advocacy

so for example some people identity as religious jews but others identity as atheistic jews yet you will find people from both groups who support israel

then on another level there are kabbalistic jews and that is where it then ties into freemasonry because freemasonry is kabbalist at its core

Cut the BS and get to some kind of factual evidence not encapsulated in a hard to fact check video on how the Frankfurt School is at all what you imply it is? This cherry picking of groups and defining them as fronts for nefarious secret organizations is merely an authoritarian tactic to threaten our rights of free association.

no what is going to challenge your right of free association is the technocracy which is already controlling what information you can find online through algorithms

Comparing a small group of Jewish Marxists to the British Empire is not a serious position.

well let me tell you what is a serious position

the british empire was a freemasonic empire

you will also find a cross over with marxism and freemasonry and marx really came out of the league of the just

i would say freemasons

but as the scottish freemasonic author andrew ramsey said freemasonry descends from the knights templar

do you know who the knights templar were?

Dude I know all this shit, probably more thoroughly than you.

Anyway

you're wrong

Dude I know all this shit, probably more thoroughly than you.

awesome!

you will be able to support me here!

yay! finally an ally willing to be intellectually honest!

come drop some truth bombs....tell them who the templars were...

People have accused me of gaslighting before which I find quite humorous.
It's just the inferno of my truth. If you can't stand the heat, gtfo of my kitchen.

who says its your kitchen?

do you own it?

no what is going to challenge your right of free association is the technocracy which is already controlling what information you can find online through algorithms
Also please stop misusing the word 'technocracy', it's been doing my absolute nut in since you started this whole thing.

In the sense you mean it, the term would be 'hoplocracy' or something like that.

tell them who the templars were...

knights-templar-cross.jpg

Also please stop misusing the word 'technocracy', it's been doing my absolute nut in since you started this whole thing.

i am not missusing the word

what do you think the smart meters are for?

they are for recording your energy useage

what do you think carbon taxes are about?

they are about controlling your activity

i am not missusing the word

what do you think the smart meters are for?

they are for recording your energy useage

what do you think carbon taxes are about?

they are about controlling your activity

If for some reason the British civil service started to take political decisions and elbowed out their ministers (Sir Humphrey's dream), that would be a technocracy proper.

If for some reason the British civil service started to take political decisions and elbowed out their ministers (Sir Humphrey's dream), that would be a technocracy proper.

what the same civil service who circled the wagons and covered up all the pedophilia?

no what would be a technocracy proper would be if the banks were creating their own closed blockchains to prepare to give you a digital currency to replace the physical cash pound

it would be a technocracy proper if they installed 5G masts outside your house to handle the increased traffic from the 'internet of things' where they start putting microchips into all household appliances and equipment that you use

it would be a technocracy if they made everything 'smart' including your city and your home

it would be a technocracy if they gave everyone 'universal basic income' because they had lost their job to automation

it would be a technocracy if to get that UBI (given in digital form) you had to get a microchip implanted in your hand

it would be a technocracy if they replaced cars you steered with 'smart' driverless cars

it would be a technocracy if all your data was stored and analysed

it would be a technocracy if your energy output was closely controlled and everything was centrally run by technocrats

it would be a technocracy if you were no longer allowed to own private property

it would be a technocracy if they created humanoid robots for military applications

it would be a technocracy if you were given a social credit score

it would be a technocracy if AI ran all the above

New measures to help Britain lead the way in developing driverless technology
Have your say on the use of advanced driver assistance systems and ‘self-driving’ technologies in cars on British roads.

Published 11 July 2016
Department for Transport, Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles , Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, The Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin MP, and The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...d-the-way-in-developing-driverless-technology

All you're describing is infrastructural power ala Michael Mann.

What you're describing is a plutocracy where the main forms of control are technological in nature (just like all civilisation then). It is not the technical knowledge of such elites that would put them in charge, but their money, otherwise the programmers would be CEOs.

E.g. Overwhelming technologies useful for political control = castles, armour and steel weapons.

Knightly class in charge = aristocracy/stratocracy/whatever

Masons and blacksmiths in charge = technocracy.

Please get your fucking terminology correct.