Left or Liberal? | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Left or Liberal?

Left or Liberal?

• Total voters
Note: "trick" and "conspiracy" are interchangeable

giphy.gif

Also, the Frankfurt School (which is what you guys seem to generally mean when you say shit like 'neo-marxist critical theory') did not advocate identity politics. Indeed, a huge problem with Marxism more generally has been the downplaying of oppression outside of class, such as misogyny, racism, etc.

you're wrong, the jewish leftwing intellectuals have taught everyone to think 'as a'....as a black person, as a woman, as a gay person, as a trans person as a jew etc

that is where it has all come from

what it serves to do is destroy any solidarity among the workers and i suggest this is because the people who funded those academics and who got them posts in the US universities are the very same oligarchs who want to enslave the workers under a technocracy

Yeah, but I believe the conspiracy theorists talk about a "trick" played by the Neo-Marxists to transition towards identity politics and remain influential in that way. That's something Jordan Peterson himself says all the time. Sigh.

oh you mean jordan peterson the SCHOLAR who has studied what actually happened in the run up to the massacres of millions of people due to the bolsheviks in russia?

that guy who knows what actually happened there and has studied it much more than you....that guy

Oh dear... And where do you fall down on those issues?

In any case, the problem you are facing right now is that you've firmly identified yourself as part of the opposing clique to that of your audience, so pretty much everything you say they will be opposed to.

you are wrong

they are my allies they just don't realise it yet

they are being duped

if they knew what i know they wouldn't behave the way they do

Conspiracies are a trick by conspiracy theorists to make us believe in wacky shit.

you are aware that saying that trump colluded with the russians is a conspiracy theory?

you do realise that right? that a whole bunch of people decrying what they call 'right wing conspiracies' are themselves in fact conspiracy theorists...

there is a disturbing lack of self awareness on what is called 'the left' these days but what is really just a vehicle for corporate oligarchic power

Reactions: Skarekrow
so thread derailment is cool here? ok

duely noted

ALSO
You took it upon yourself to do this already a million times over.
You reap what you sow buddy. If you don't have consideration for staying on topic, you bet your sweet heinie I ain't giving you that same respect.

But in this case I am.

conspiracy theorist!

tin foil hat wearing nutjob!

you drank the kool aid and are filling the world up with your crazy conspiracy theories about russians controlling trump!

you need medication

you should probably be taunted and made to feel social isolation

now you have been labelled a 'conspiracy theorist' anything you say should be dismissed out of hand

jewish leftwing intellectuals

giphy.gif

taught everyone to think 'as a'....as a black person, as a woman, as a gay person, as a trans person as a jew etc

Huh? I must have skipped that part of Marcuse / Adorno / Horkheimer / Benjamin / &c. / &c. But seriously, quote someone, from the Frankfurt School, who prescribes (not describes, but enjoins) a black / female / gay / Jewish / trans way of thinking for black / female / gay / Jewish / trans people. I mean, I'm 100% sure that the very idea would be utter anathema to all of them, that very notion of a black or Jewish 'thought' would be rejected as explicitly racist and so on. But go on, give me an Adorno quote for bonus points. I want to see Adorno writing about 'trans thought' or I want you to admit you don't know what you're talking about.

conspiracy theorist!

tin foil hat wearing nutjob!

you drank the kool aid and are filling the world up with your crazy conspiracy theories about russians controlling trump!

you need medication

giphy.gif