Left or Liberal? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Left or Liberal?

Left or Liberal?

• Total voters
I do not subscribe to the notion that politicians are pieces of shit. That reasoning implies that the system is corrupt and our participation in it is at best a waste of time and at worst complicity

i think that there are corruptive influences on the system that prevent proper function

those influences make corruption the order of the day

Reactions: Reason

i'll give you an example:

lots of people seem upset that trump screwed some stripper and then paid her off because they say its campaign finance fraud but obama was actually fined for that:

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.
https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

I don't remember people getting all upset about that though

Not wasting anymore time on you. I've said what needs to be said and I stand firmly behind it.

if people can't talk things through to learn where they are each coming from then how will bridges ever be built in the US between factions of the public?

obama was actually fined for that

OBAMA FUCKED A STRIPPER???

I'm done with you man. Not interested until you get your critical thinking skills worked out.

if people can't talk things through to learn where they are each coming from then how will bridges ever be built in the US between factions of the public?

Smart people build bridges with each other while stupid people litter and walk all over them until they are destroyed

Smart people build bridges with each other while stupid people litter and walk all over them until they are destroyed

ok but if it is true that communists have hijacked the democratic party then there will be no bridge building just lots of walking all over people

something to think about

OBAMA FUCKED A STRIPPER???

I'm done with you man. Not interested until you get your critical thinking skills worked out.

which billionaire hasn't fucked a stripper?

also how do you know who obama has fucked?

It's terrifying to even think that Americans believe what's presented in that video is "the left".

the left is this:

iur

Ok, I'll start.

His incompetence regarding policy: foreign and domestic.

His ignorance of the constitution and the rule of law.

His flagrant disregard of human rights.

which president does that not apply to?

Don’t box me in with your labels man.

you don;t have to put yourself in a box

like wyote said you can have some liberal views and some left views

i'm just trying to get a discussion going on this to see where people are at with their thinking on various issues

Insert picture of Robin pointing to this thread with a caption saying “Holy Bullshit, Batman!”

In any event, Trump is the next logical step on the path of institutionalized militarism and nationalism the the United States has for a long time represented. Donald Trump is nothing more than a mirror of exaggerated “American Values”, and if he makes people uncomfortable, it is only because they do not like what that reflection looks like.

To be clear, I’m not saying that Donald Trump is a reflection of individual American people. I am saying that Donald Trump stands atop a platform of imperialism, nationalism, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, and arrogant insecurity that has always existed and does not show signs of cessation any time soon.

To be clear, I’m not saying that Donald Trump is a reflection of individual American people. I am saying that Donald Trump stands atop a platform of imperialism, nationalism, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, and arrogant insecurity that has always existed and does not show signs of cessation any time soon.

ok so you voted 'left' then?

when you say that donald stands on a platform of x, y and z who is it that you are blaming there?

are you blaming farmers in the midwest for that?

are you blaming career politicians in washington DC?

are you blaming wall street?

are you blaming all of them collectively?

can you pin down what it is that you are fighting there?

ok so you voted 'left' then?

when you say that donald stands on a platform of x, y and z who is it that you are blaming there?

are you blaming farmers in the midwest for that?

are you blaming career politicians in washington DC?

are you blaming wall street?

are you blaming all of them collectively?

can you pin down what it is that you are fighting there?
I can, but my lunch break just ended and I work retail so usually I get paid to answer stupid questions. Unless you’re gonna pay me 11 bucks an hour, you’ll have to wait til I clock out.

Asa.... Please don't abolish my private property :m162:

so regular folks like us have online forums where we gather and exchange info and ideas but the elites have forums where they gather too

so one such gathering is called 'the world economic forum' (Davos)

this clip by the citizen journalist husband and wife team 'truth stream media' shows some clips of a communist from denmark discussing the idea of 'SMART cities' where no one is allowed to own anything and you share your living accommodation with others. So when you go out to work (for the state) someone else then comes in and sleeps in your bed. This obviously achieves the communist plank of abolishing private property

This is the kind of stuff the elites are talking about...no shit

The Privacyless, Freedomless Smart City of 2030 the Elite Are Engineering

I can, but my lunch break just ended and I work retail so usually I get paid to answer stupid questions. Unless you’re gonna pay me 11 bucks an hour, you’ll have to wait til I clock out.

if i'm not happy with the service can i get my money back?