Left or Liberal? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Left or Liberal?

Left or Liberal?

• Total voters
They have influence through all levels of society

In a world of systemic injustice, it's easy to imagine some 'they' is manipulating it all, but such ideas of reference are your cognition playing tricks on you. The powerful compete with one another and nobody is fully in control.

Reactions: Ren
In a world of systemic injustice, it's easy to imagine some 'they' is manipulating it all, but such ideas of reference are your cognition playing tricks on you. The powerful compete with one another and nobody is fully in control.

you sound like you need some more information

What I find interesting (and revealing) is that in these arguments, the "they" is typically never defined.

We don't know who "they" are. They are behind closed doors, pulling strings.

What I find interesting (and revealing) is that in these arguments, the "they" is typically never defined.

We don't know who "they" are. They are behind closed doors, pulling strings.

when you say 'we' don't know what you really mean is that YOU don't know

just as long as you are aware that you are speaking for yourself there

you sound like you need some more information

Who doesn't? We could all use a little gnosis.

What I find interesting (and revealing) is that in these arguments, the "they" is typically never defined. We don't know who "they" are. They are behind closed doors, pulling strings.

Absolutely, people underestimate the power of projection.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Ren
hi rowan tree

it says in your profile there that you are in london. Perhaps you'd be interested in this recent documentary about the city of london banking district:

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

it says in your profile there that you are in london. Perhaps you'd be interested in this recent documentary about the city of london banking district:

I might watch it sometime, cheers.

We don't know who "they" are.
I know who "they" are!

They offer fun polls for us to vote on. They divide us into categories based on the results of said polls. We quietly cheer that we are not what they say they are! Or are we? As our self doubt and paranoia against our bothers and sisters swell, we are bombarded with a deluge of "knowledge" about the evil that is at once some of us and other than us. They are here! They are there! They've been here all along and they're coming! They tell us to open our eyes and see! Here! Look! Now, look here! Look some more, you don't get it! They want us to look everywhere but where they are.... And they are right here... among us today... They want us to argue and reject the notion that they are here and coming. It allows for the influx of new "knowledge" to keep us occupied as we seek to intelligently reject it. They sit back and laugh because they know what I'm about to reveal to the forum...

"THEY" is @kinglear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the real communist hell bent on absolute power and the destruction of individuation and free flow human beingness! Don't let this happen! Get him! BURN THE COMMUNIST!!! BURN THE COMMUNIST!!!!

Scooby-DemonShark-05-Unmasked.jpg

I know who "they" are!

They offer fun polls for us to vote on. They divide us into categories based on the results of said polls. We quietly cheer that we are not what they say they are! Or are we? As our self doubt and paranoia against our bothers and sisters swell, we are bombarded with a deluge of "knowledge" about the evil that is at once some of us and other than us. They are here! They are there! They've been here all along and they're coming! They tell us to open our eyes and see! Here! Look! Now, look here! Look some more, you don't get it! They want us to look everywhere but where they are.... And they are right here... among us today... They want us to argue and reject the notion that they are here and coming. It allows for the influx of new "knowledge" to keep us occupied as we seek to intelligently reject it. They sit back and laugh because they know what I'm about to reveal to the forum...

"THEY" is @kinglear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the real communist hell bent on absolute power and the destruction of individuation and free flow human beingness! Don't let this happen! Get him! BURN THE COMMUNIST!!! BURN THE COMMUNIST!!!!

View attachment 45031

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn THE COMMIE

giphy.gif

if you want to put yourself forward i'm sure someone will second you

Again...a pointless statement by you.
Still waiting for you to prove your BS.
Find the Communists on the forum...go ahead, name names.

I know who "they" are!

View attachment 45031

i would have got away with it too if it weren't for those pesky kids!

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Again...a pointless statement by you.
Still waiting for you to prove your BS.
Find the Communists on the forum...go ahead, name names.

well some of them voted in the poll while others kept their cards close to their chest but you can always judge a tree by its fruit

Why this radical activist is disillusioned by the toxic culture of the left
I've seen from the inside how the left is destroying people's lives and censoring free speech, and I'm sick of it
Bailey Lamon
Monday 29 February 2016

I've been involved in activism since the Occupy Movement of 2011. Over the years this has included anti-capitalist, labour and feminist organising, as well as coordinating a local Food Not Bombs chapter, a number of direct actions against big oil (in solidarity with First Nations people), and prisoner justice campaigns.

While I will always be part of the movement and believe in creating a better world through people power, over the years I have become increasingly frustrated with modern activist culture and the way that today's left conducts itself.

First of all, I’m tired of watching people turn into pretentious assholes who think their activism makes them better than everyone else, even the oppressed and marginalised groups with whom they claim “allyship”.

If you’ve ever worked with oppressed groups, such as people who are homeless, abused, addicted or suffering from mental health problems, there's one thing you learn straight away. They usually don't frame their worldviews in terms of academic theories students learn in gender studies classes in university. For the most part, they tend to not analyse their experiences in terms of systemic power and privilege, concepts such as “the patriarchy”, “white privilege”, or “heteronormativity”.

While many of these folks know that they're directly impacted by class inequality, they don't sit around pondering capitalism, reading Marx, or tackling the effects of “problematic behaviours”. They are not concerned with checking their privilege. No. They are busy trying to survive. Getting through the next day. Meeting their basic needs. They don't bother with policing their language and worrying about how their words might unintentionally perpetuate certain stereotypes. They are more concerned with their voices being heard.

Yet I witness so many “activists” who ignore the realities of oppression despite saying that they care about those at the bottom of society. They think that being offended by something is equal to experiencing prison time or living on the streets. They talk about listening, being humble and not having preconceptions. Yet they ignore the lived experiences of those who don’t speak or think properly in the view of university-educated social justice warriors, regardless of how much worse off they really are.

This isn't to say that we should accept bigotry in any form — far from it. But I would go as far as saying that the politically correct mafia on the left perpetuates a form of bigotry on its own because it alienates and “otherises” those who do not share their ways of thinking and speaking about the world.

I've witnessed incidents where people have lost their jobs because of mistakes they've made in the eyes of left-wing activists. I've seen relationships and friendships destroyed. I've known people who have been banned from participating in certain places, and become so alienated from “the community” that they are afraid to go out in public at all. This has caused serious mental distress to people I've worked alongside, and has even resulted in suicide. Social "justice" indeed.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...y-the-toxic-culture-of-the-left-a6895211.html