Late Term Abortion Options | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Late Term Abortion Options

Some mention here of the legality of the act. Some would argue a God has final say in what's legal or not. Others the government.
Who is right then about what is actually legal and what is not. More So, who has the right to say?

I don't know if anyone could successfully argue that God has a final say in what is legal or illegal. Maybe what is moral and immoral.

Either way, either the act is legal or it's not. It's not hard to imagine a person thinking if an act is murder that women ought not legally be allowed to murder. Don't know where God fits into that.

Reactions: Misty and j654dgj7
So staying out of this thread. Nothing good can come of this.
Agreed... having dealt with loss..and having spiritual conflict with this topic I will stay far away.. no good indeed...

I don't know if anyone could successfully argue that God has a final say in what is legal or illegal. Maybe what is moral and immoral.

Either way, either the act is legal or it's not. It's not hard to imagine a person thinking if an act is murder that women ought not legally be allowed to murder. Don't know where God fits into that.
Mhmmmm.... ;)

Reactions: CindyLou

It's a red herring move throw God in a legal political debate that way imo.

Agreed... having dealt with loss..and having spiritual conflict with this topic I will stay far away.. no good indeed...
But you haven't stayed away You've double posted already.

Reactions: CindyLou