Last chance to take back our Democracy - Elector Petition | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Last chance to take back our Democracy - Elector Petition

Your replies are anything but balanced. The use of the word "crybaby" is a projection of your own behavior. Typical INTJ & why I dislike most of them.
But he's...never-mind.

Last edited:
Hmmmm....all of the sudden the hyperbolic talk of “election fraud” and all the votes of “illegals” voting seem to be a big pile of horseshit as the CIA has concluded that Russia helped hijack the election in favor of Trump (Mitch McConnel and John McCain have even signed on ((with others)) that it should be immediately investigated).
And Trump has always been cozy with Putin.
Forest for the trees....open your eyes.
Look at what he promised, and look at what and who he has picked so far.
People who will privatize the rest of our social programs, Medicare, Social Security, Public Education ("Oh, so sorry, your vouchers only cover 75% of the school’s tuition/hospital bill, we do accept personal checks...you know, inflation and all.”)
His tax cuts favor the very rich and put more of the tax burden on the working/middle/vanishing class.
Protecting our environment...who cares?
Educating our children - who cares?
Healing our sick - who cares?
Family medical leave - nice to know you.
Disabled, or on Social Security - Let’s cut that program first.
Childcare - Ha.
Banking Regulations - like sun to a vampire.
Trump IS the swamp.

America as we know it, will die

Wanting a regulatory body to install someone into presidency is the opposite of democracy in my opinion, and a good example of Orwellian newspeak that's become common in reference to the word democracy.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Wanting a regulatory body to install someone into presidency is the opposite of democracy in my opinion, and a good example of Orwellian newspeak that's become common in reference to the word democracy.
We don't care. No Trump. The electoral college needs to go anyway. There is no point to it unless they can step in and refuse to install a would-be despot.

Reactions: Skarekrow
We don't care. No Trump. The electoral college needs to go anyway. There is no point to it unless they can step in and refuse to elect a would-be despot.

I'm not saying Trump should stay or go. I'm saying the proposed mechanism of removing him is not democratic despite being called so by the petition makers, and I find the use of the term disingenuous. Regardless of what anyone thinks about him, he was democratically elected,unless proven election fraud occurred.

I'm not saying Trump should stay or go. I'm saying the proposed mechanism of removing him is not democratic despite being called so by the petition makers, and I find the use of the term disingenuous. Regardless of what anyone thinks about him, he was democratically elected,unless proven election fraud occurred.
Democratically because of the electoral college votes? He did not win the popular vote. I live in a red state. My vote basically amounts to nothing due to the EC because this state trends toward the right. Our election process isn't democratic. It wasn't really intended to be, either. That is why we don't go by popular vote. Our leaders never have and do not trust the unwashed masses to make these decisions. Didn't quite work out this time.

Last edited:
Not a Trump supporter, not that it really matters, but I agree with Peppermint, an election is an election - not that I've really looked into what is being purposed here, but the system isn't bad just because the wrong party wins.

edit:
What I mean is this, address the flawed system and try to do something about it. Don't wait for the shit to hit the fan.

Not a Trump supporter, not that it really matters, but I agree with Peppermint, an election is an election - not that I've really looked into what is being purposed here, but the system isn't bad just because the wrong party wins.
This has nothing to do with party. This has everything to do with someone with little understanding of the Constitution and laws, who has massive conflicts of interest leading the US. There are also Republicans who do not want to see Trump as president. There are Republican members of the electoral college refusing to cast a vote for him. According to the Constitution, the EC is well within their right to not elect Trump if they believe he is unfit.

Alright, fair enough. I just thought I'd drop my thoughts on what you wrote about voting in states.

... I live in a red state. My vote basically amounts to nothing due to the EC because this state trends toward the right. Our election process isn't democratic. It wasn't really intended to be, either. ...

Alright, fair enough. I just thought I'd drop my thoughts on what you wrote about voting in states.
Well it is kind of pointless. I voted knowing Trump would win my state and our EC vote, anyway. It's just kind of funny the EC was created to prevent someone unfit like Trump from getting elected, but it was also what won him the election.

I'll send this truck around to team Clinton:
bb3172d7b9d8fc911dee1b69db4b1f08.jpg

Reactions: the
Nobody is crying. I'm talking about the way our political process actually works. If you have anything meaningful to say, feel free to post. Otherwise, get bent. :p
It's a pictorial comment on people going way too far out on a limb, and ending up in a heap afterwards.

Going after the electoral college immediately AFTER an election in a serious way is worrying. It's as though people are literally going a little coo-coo from desperation and denial.

ACD, be the next George Washington and take the country back. Mainly so I can call you-know-who Martha.