Last chance to take back our Democracy - Elector Petition | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Last chance to take back our Democracy - Elector Petition

You're doing a great job all by yourself vermin. Little big man's disease.

I'm not sure you actually absorbed anything I said, but... If you're an INFJ, how do you think you're representing INFJs? As someone who is intolerant of anyone slightly different from them, with no understanding of anyone different from them, who ridicules and insults anyone different from them? "Vermin," really? The primary thing you've done in this thread is insult people... Is that some great and noble INFJ ideal someone should aspire to? How are you behaving any better than anyone else?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Reactions: cvp12gh5
I'm not sure you actually absorbed anything I said, but... If you're an INFJ, how do you think you're representing INFJs? As someone who is intolerant of anyone slightly different from them, with no understanding of anyone different from them, who ridicules and insults anyone different from them? "Vermin," really? The primary thing you've done in this thread is insult people... Is that some great and noble INFJ ideal someone should aspire to? How are you behaving any better than anyone else?

It's very un-INFJ to me. Only viewing a perspective from one angle resorting to name calling immediately. Um, okay.

Reactions: hush
You're doing a great job all by yourself vermin. Little big man's disease.

What, exactly, is your purpose here? All I have seen you do, thus far, is post a thread on a subject of which people typically are very passionate and opinionated, then throw a hissy fit when it's not the echo chamber you apparently expected. People ARE allowed to disagree with you. This does not make them immature, and does not give you purchase to call anyone "vermin" or whatever other insults you have been tossing around here. You are the one who needs to grow up. At this point, if it looks like a troll and smells like a troll....this is the impression I am getting from you and I doubt the other staff members would disagree.

Also, many of us who are not INJFs have been members of this forum for a long time. Some of us are staff members, for example, I am an INFP. In fact, the OWNER of the forum is not an INFJ. We are not an exclusive forum and whomever wants to join may, regardless of type, as long as they follow the policies and rules they agreed to when signing up for an account. We all have our disagreements from time to time but, for the most part, we are a peaceful online community regardless of our differences. Accepting our differences is what makes us great and helps us grow as people and as a community.

On that note--No, we will not delete your account. We do not delete accounts, nor will we delete your posts--as you will see in the rules and policies, which you clearly did not read when agreeing to opening an account here. We also have rules against insults, rudeness, button pushing, and ad hominem attacks against other members and also against flagrant hostile advancement of political agendas. Should you choose to remain here, I suggest you read the rules and policies and abide by them, because you are walking on thin ice already, as far as I am concerned. Otherwise, we can put your account on a holiday ban, or you can choose to just no longer sign in. There is a link to the rules and policies at the bottom of every screen under Quick Navigation.

I honestlydon't get this. Do you believe this is even a remote possibility? When this doesn't play out...when Trump is inaugurated, what will you say then? Will it hurt as bad as it did for you when Trump won the first time? Will this be like Trump winning all over again for You?

All these mods quoting me in my defense...

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother

Reactions: Skarekrow and hush

Unlike you, I do not delude myself with being any better than anyone else. I admire humility and I have unfortunately, not found it here. I've simply posted an article only to be attacked and have it spun to the attackers advantage when defending myself. You are all a very hostile bunch and deserving of a door slam. People disappoint me easily because they are often emotionally immature. Get over yourselves.

Up by 841 in just an hour

Reactions: cvp12gh5
"Vermin" could make a very sexy pet-name in a work environment.

Reactions: the and hush
Unlike you, I do not delude myself with being any better than anyone else. I admire humility and I have unfortunately, not found it here. I've simply posted an article only to be attacked and have it spun to the attackers advantage when defending myself. You are all a very hostile bunch and deserving of a door slam. People disappoint me easily because they are often emotionally immature. Get over yourselves.
I've run up against @hush in the past, so there's no favouritism in saying this: she is neither up herself, nor delusional.

I think you need to take second look at your posts and re-read her post.

Are you sure it's @hush that's delusional?

Re-read your post and tell me if you really think this could have been written by a humble, empathetic and emotionally mature person. Nothing else you've posted in this thread indicates that in the slightest.

If you're going to insist on being a pompous windbag, slam the door and don't come back.