Last chance to take back our Democracy - Elector Petition | INFJ Forum

Last chance to take back our Democracy - Elector Petition

Garbage.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Not to rain on any possible parade but it is quite unlikely that a petition such as this would do any good at this point.
Though don't let that line of thinking stop you from signing it and spreading it about as if you follow that train of thought you'll end up not doing anything.

In truth the only thing I can see getting Trump out of becoming president at this point is if people on such a mass scale across the country just walked out of their jobs and held rallies to effectively bring the entirety of the US to a complete halt in protest, though lets be honest it wouldn't happen as people would fear for their own livelihoods and to organise such a thing would be murder.

If he's truly mad then maybe he'll be impeached but I can't imagine (don't want to believe) it'll get to that point.

One point I'd like to make is that he hasn't even started yet and people want him out instead of saying "prove me wrong Trump". I personally would never have voted for him even if I had the opportunity but I have to say that he was democratically voted in by the people and so he deserves the chance to prove himself one way or another.

Not to rain on any possible parade but it is quite unlikely that a petition such as this would do any good at this point.
Though don't let that line of thinking stop you from signing it and spreading it about as if you follow that train of thought you'll end up not doing anything.

In truth the only thing I can see getting Trump out of becoming president at this point is if people on such a mass scale across the country just walked out of their jobs and held rallies to effectively bring the entirety of the US to a complete halt in protest, though lets be honest it wouldn't happen as people would fear for their own livelihoods and to organise such a thing would be murder.

If he's truly mad then maybe he'll be impeached but I can't imagine (don't want to believe) it'll get to that point.

One point I'd like to make is that he hasn't even started yet and people want him out instead of saying "prove me wrong Trump". I personally would never have voted for him even if I had the opportunity but I have to say that he was democratically voted in by the people and so he deserves the chance to prove himself one way or another.

Thank you. I respectfully disagree. A democracy is THE popular vote. Electoral College nullifies that and especially so without being contested. What we have been brainwashed to believe in school and justify in our actions around the world is a false lie if we cannot demonstrate democracy ourselves.

It is doubtful he will have any blocks to his power with the people he is choosing to be surrounded by and a Republican majority in both houses.

Uhh....
You don't get to have an election after an election...much less change the rules to get what you want.

For some reason some people like to remain oblivious and disappointed as long as possible.
Whether you like it or not Trump is the next President of the United States.

AND... On block. Bye, bye.

I'm just going to leave this here for anyone who is interested as time is short to take action.

There's a petition to the Electors going around. I don't know if you've seen it yet or are interested in making America a democracy as Dec. 19th is the real election.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-...mber-19-4a78160a-023c-4ff0-9069-53cee2a095a8?
Are you just collecting the email addresses of crybaby losers, for later?

Anyhow, there is a much larger petition to the electoral college: it's called the election.

Reactions: the
A question: are you working with a fugly Clinton on this?... Or a nutbag Stein?

A question: are you working with a fugly Clinton on this?... Or a nutbag Stein?
You know... I am actually surprised the news stations have not picked up on this. Everyone does realize this is not a Stein thing right? Yes she's getting a pay off but this is a Clinton thing through and through. She just did not want it to look like she is the one driving it. Enter Stein...
Everyone does realize this is a Hillary deal right?

One last gasp for the sickly creature.

Reactions: the
This thread is for people who ARE interested. As I am not crashing other people's threads with hate and discontent, I expect the same consideration in return. If you are NOT interested, please move on to another thread. Thank you.
I think it is entirely valid to call out the thugs who are violently rioting across America, and doing their utmost to undermine the democratic process with conspiracy theory claims, intimidation of the electoral college, and interfering with the peaceful transition of power/government.

Using slogans like "reclaim our democracy", doesn't cover up the appalling behavior and propaganda being peddled.

I think you do have a complete right to air and promote your agenda, but the effective channel for action is the democratic process of elections. Trying to subvert the democratic process is reasonably a fair point for contention.

So, if you wish a free platform to subvert a democratic election, you should also accept that the platform is also open to free defense of democratic elections.

(I am Australian, and so have a very limited interest in the particular outcomes of US elections. However, as a citizen of the planet, I have a strong interest in free speech and democracy everywhere).

I would be on board with this, but I am glad Hillary did not win. Otherwise we should do away with the electoral college all together.

I seem to remember seeing a few videos of from liberal sources on my facebook detailing why we need the electoral college. The implication being that they are going to win through electoral votes. Im amused at how that turned out.

@Stu. Sorry save yourself some heart ache. The election was over many many weeks ago. Fin.

But for the sake of fantasy... OMG can you imagine the very real deadly war that would break out if of the electoral college actually voted against Trump?
Anyone who actually hopes and thinks this could happen should think long and hard about it. If somehow it did, everyone's life in America would change in a way few have ever imagined.

On a side note... liberals... remind me who has all the guns and knows how to use them?

@Stu. Sorry save yourself some heart ache. The election was over many many weeks ago. Fin.

But for the sake of fantasy... OMG can you imagine the very real deadly war that would break out if of the electoral college actually voted against Trump?
Anyone who actually hopes and thinks this could happen should think long and hard about it. If somehow it did, everyone's life in America would change in a way few have ever imagined.

On a side note... liberals... remind me who has all the guns and knows how to use them?
Grow up!

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Why are non-INFJs on MY thread or on an INFJ forum? Go start your own MBTI conservative hate club and get a life!