Killing with Kindness | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Killing with Kindness

there's a better chance of having a better outcome from responding positively. However the phrase almost implies there is some passive aggressiveness. It's a little off tilt of how one should ideally respond. Ideally you don't respond on the same topic as a negative statement. Not digging into the negative implications of someone's words.

Last edited:
How do you mean?
You said that your type of Buddhism sought enlightenment through desires... but helpful ones. (Medicine, not poison).

I know what desire is, but not how they are connected to enlightenment... or even what enlightenment is.

It must a relief to be able to speak your mind...to not be 'undercover' so to speak at last!
No. We aren't defined by our innate unrefined, unconsidered preferences, but by our reflection and values; and how these bring our choices beyond ourselves and into a greater reality, where the self is but a part of something greater and not a universe to itself.

Can you imagine... I'd have a dozen wives and I'd go the whole nine yards: acid on the face, beatings, requiring they walk behind me, they'd have to cover their faces, so I don't have to see their misery, consent free sex, a quick turnover of divorce/remarriage.... Not to mention being able to bring the full extent of my deviousness and intellect to the forcing of infidels.

I'd be the Grand mufti in the harem of hard knocks... Plus I'd have the sjws covering for my cultural differences.

Nah... as fun and fancy free as it sounds, I don't think the meaning of human existence is found in a psychopathic wet dream... nor is the author of that existence to be discovered in that type of hyper degradation of his creatures.

(Thanks for giving me the entree to a good rant... I'm less dither-ey already).

Is this about Mormons?

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Can you imagine... I'd have a dozen wives and I'd go the whole nine yards: acid on the face, beatings, requiring they walk behind me, they'd have to cover their faces, so I don't have to see their misery, consent free sex, a quick turnover of divorce/remarriage.... Not to mention being able to bring the full extent of my deviousness and intellect to the forcing of infidels..
Become a Norse pagan and start pillaging the coasts of Northumbria and East-Anglia.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila