Kill the poster above you | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Kill the poster above you

^ I've tried several times....he's immortal...just like all legendary evils.

Reactions: Free
^ I've tried several times....he's immortal...just like all legendary evils.

everyfairytale.gif

drummergirl is forced to watch michael bay's pearl harbor over and over until her head pops

Just me falls in tough love with his barber who cuts him to a permanent scared smile. The wounds are deep and dies of an airborne bacteria infection.
Not.

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] is out on a boat, fishing with a friend on the perfect day and reels in a giant swordfish. As he battles valiantly for hours, the swordfish jumps wildly into the boat and spears [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]'s fishing companion and jumps back into the water, taking his companion momentarily with it. While trying to save his friend's life by jumping in the water and staunching the blood flow, [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] is swallowed whole by a great megalodon shark which only comes up from the depths when it smells human blood. The companion survives and tells his story to The Globe but no one believes him. A movie is made by M. Night Shyamalan about [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]'s life starring Mel Gibson.

with all our knowing of how desperately we keep on looking for the meaning/love/reason/dilemma/path/destiny.. i will find yours.. and then it will start..
the most epic engagement every existed(historical events may it be war/love/diplomacy/subtlety will be redefined).. meanwhile i unknowingly fall in love with what we started and have now..but unwilling to giving it away and never surrendering till very part of your presence cant live without.. keeping you alive because there nothing more except this now..

nobody knows what will happen next.. either she kills me and get rid of it.. because there is no stopping now..

I lure Stormborn into a dark alley telling him there is a secret meeting of the INFJs Super Elite Select Committee for Esoteric But Unknowable Knowledge (INFJSESCFEBUK) who want him to join and then beat him over the head with a frozen cucumber and take his money.

Money? Heck, I do this for fun!

Little do [MENTION=11868]drummergirlbk[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] know that [MENTION=14101]stormborn[/MENTION]'s money was secretly laced with deadly poison that kills instantly upon contact.

"Muhahahahaaaa....." I devilishly utter as drummergirlbk falls to the ground at my feet amidst stu's bloody bits and pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu
as @Free2be tilts her head back in fiendish laughter a bloody piece of my blown up flesh drops from the sky and into her throat, choking her...

Choking and clawing at my throat gasping for breath, I miraculously manage to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on myself to get the fleshy chunk of [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION]'s remains out. I spit it to the ground, grinding it into the pavement with the toe of my boot before walking away. Hmphh.

Reactions: Stu
but the force of @Free 's self mutilating Heimlich breaks one of her ribs with nicks and artery and she bleeds out internally.

Last edited:
stu looks directly into a mirror - something his mother warned him never to do - and stops breathing at the sight of his unfathomable beauty

Reactions: Free and Stu
The tiger in Just Me's avatar was the last thing he saw after I left him in the woods.

Reactions: Free and just me
[MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] listens to 90's music so loud that his brain implodes.

loud-music-75827150965_xlarge.jpeg

[MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] listens to 90's music so loud that his brain implodes.

loud-music-75827150965_xlarge.jpeg

Pours boiling hot coffee over her head until she's made to be less than the kindest person in the world. Be mean, damn it!

Pours boiling hot coffee over her head until she's made to be less than the kindest person in the world. Be mean, damn it!

Kills ezra with kindness and more kindness till he asphyxiates on kindness. :D