James Cameron's AVATAR | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

That is exactly what I said it was in my review. It is more like Fern Gully than anything else it has been compared to.

Also, Avatar is climbing the all time list, inflation adjusted it is currently #58. This is US sales only. Pretty respectable.

Last edited:
I already saw it 3 times in one week. haha.
I want to live in that forest!!! (especially cuz I'm such a nightowl! I want to tap mushrooms and have them LIGHT UP!!!)

:m015:

I liked ferngully better.

I heard that it's giving some people massive migraines.

I already saw it 3 times in one week. haha.
I want to live in that forest!!! (especially cuz I'm such a nightowl! I want to tap mushrooms and have them LIGHT UP!!!)

:m015:

I know, I'll come and live next to you :becky:

The box office is finally tapering off: $48.5 million for the fourth weekend. That's still quite good, though, only a 29% drop.

Some trolling on a forum gets a headline?

hahaha

I liked ferngully better.
Ferngully is my absolute favorite movie of all time!

That being said...this movie was absolutely amazing. :m204:

I'm going to see it today, can hardly wait!

does that mean you saw it? :m083:
I was blown away, that is an awesome way to watch a movie! Man oh man though $60.00 for two people/popcorn/pop. How the hell do people take the whole family for movie night anymore?

I was blown away, that is an awesome way to watch a movie! Man oh man though $60.00 for two people/popcorn/pop. How the hell do people take the whole family for movie night anymore?
I know! our whole night out with dinner, imax tickets and popcorn was over 100 bucks! but it was so worth it! :m172:

Was I the only person bothered by the inter species erotica displayed in this film?