It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT

So what’s the answer. It seems you have the answer. Give it too us. What is the solution for America’s whiteness? How are you going to handle the problem that is white people. How do we fix institutional whiteness.

tumblr_oqtxma4I8p1rt7y3do1_500.jpg

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Why the fuck don’t we have a thumbs down. W
If that’s what they want I’m not going to walk into the ovens. Now they probably know that so they gonna keep quiet on that. But what’s going to happen to them once all the white guys are gone? What plans have been made for those that won’t be needed after the win. Ahh so many people to kill and so many great options to do it. One never sees the knife in the back.

Reactions: just me
Lol
detail_bac27c1bdf4bb5ce46532221ccb81ace.jpg

Oh ok
I’m not for trump. I’m for humanity. And the world governments that want to band together against us all has to go. Freedom to the people. If folks want to fight for something fight for everyone’s freedom to be free. Why can’t a man be as free as a bird. Why can’t I live where and how I choose? Because someone made a government to rule over me. I don’t need anyone to rule over me. We are being ruled over by corporations and politicians who do not work for us but against us. We should all be happy that things are not getting worse. That we have so much. We’re pretty ungrateful in the future. We don’t respect all the challenges those before us had to overcome for us to sit where we are and judge what they had to endure.

Reactions: just me
Lol
detail_bac27c1bdf4bb5ce46532221ccb81ace.jpg

Oh ok
Seriously. They will have to kill me. You can’t use the word hitler and ever make it into a good thing. Calling it black hitler does not help the word. That set of letters is cursed. Maybe in the future when his crimes are forgotten it can make a comeback. I feel sorry for anyone who has that name. Why the world let’s Russia off the hook for the millions they gunned down after ww2 I’ll never know. We brought nazis up on charges for war crimes. But not communists? Seems like we have different sets of rules for the winners. If you can’t tell I’m no fan of hitler. Or Stalin or any person or government that has or ever will try to rule over the affairs of men. Man must be taught to rule over himself. And to hold himself accountable.

If you can’t tell I’m no fan of hitler. Or Stalin or any person or government that has or ever will try to rule over the affairs of men.

r u anarchist

Until this country realizes that racism is a serious issue , nothing will change. Until we have true institutional equality, nothing will change. Until slavery is taught in schools, until the slaughter of native americans is taught in schools, until this country changes it's white focus, nothing will change.
White focus? Please don't make me laugh.

As long as we have to have a movement called black lives matter where white folks say excuse me but all lives matter. Then we have a problem. It is a cultural problem it's an institutional problem. We watched George Floyd being murdered and we read that George Floyd died of a drug overdose. Brianna Taylor was murdered by the police in a box drug raid. Yet there's no accountability for these things. We're not talking about single events we're talking about a pervasive culture. White supremacy is on the rise. Thanks to the cult of Trump. He lifted up the rock and the bugs crawled out. It's time to change brother

I liked your first sentence, but it quickly went downhill afterwards.

Reactions: Reason
Hitler wanted all of them dead to try and stop the return of Christ. Cannot be stopped.

God ruled over the old tribes of the Jewish.
When they asked for a king like everyone else had, they got one. It so displeased God.

Wanting something can be a bad thing: even evil. Thinking can be bad.

The lamb will lay down next to the lion.

upload_2021-3-5_19-52-38.jpeg

Those who support Trump are clinging to an ideal of white supremacy. So much of this thread, and especially the last few posts, clearly demonstrate that. Contempt is what these ideologues deserve (don't make me laugh by denying it).

Your not having a conversation. Your not even trying to
If it helps you feel better I've had multiple people tell me explicitly that no facts will change their minds and that they just gather on the forum to agree with each other over and over. I wouldn't take this stuff too seriously :tearsofjoy:.

If you just embrace the comedy of the situation it's all very entertaining trust me.

Those who support Trump are clinging to an ideal of white supremacy. So much of this thread, and especially the last few posts, clearly demonstrate that. Contempt is what these ideologues deserve (don't make me laugh by denying it).
You wrote his name as Trump instead of Drzurlurmpf so clearly you've got the institutional -isms too! Apologize for your far right rhetoric now! :tearsofjoy:

I'm joining the centripetal centrist party, it's supposedly constitutional

Centrism is far right.

Bigot!

Not far enough for me, that's why I'm taking a whole different approach with enough circular logic to create a safe space sphere to protect myself from myself