It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT

Monica lewinsky. I’m pretty disgusted with the left. Bill Clinton and the media put her through hell. She has been hurt just as much as Britney Spears. The media crucified that woman. And so did fellow dems. Bill Clinton is a sex predator. He used her as a cigar humidor. He was actually impeached in both houses. He lost his law license for lying in court. This man knew he was wrong. And tried to cover it up. And got caught red handed. His wife was also in on silencing other women who came out against him. He flew to pedo island multiple times. And the left who cares about woman’s rights still has a seat at the table. When they do not deserve it. The clintons should have been gone a long time ago. And yet the left protects them. And they are not the only ones. There are plenty of republicans I’d love to see in jail. Dick Cheney. Donald Rumsfeld. Come to mind. As well as both bushes. No matter what choice Americans got they were screwed either way. You see they do not live our lives. They do not have the same struggle. They have all the privilege that they accuse us of having. Sadly both sides of the American political parties are corrupt as hell. And if they are corrupted we are corrupted as long as we accept them as our rulers. Luckily we can vote them out. If we can get a fair election. They will stay in power as long as they can fool you into believing that they only want to help. Themselves. When will you realize that we are all on our own. Our government has failed us all. And we will never learn anything until Americans realize that they voted for it. And they have to fix it. The voters are ultimately responsible for the condition of the country. As far as Monica goes she’s owed an apology from the nation. She did nothing wrong. Can’t a girl work at the White House without getting sexually harassed by the president? When you defend the left your defending Bill too. He’s still there running his impeached mouth. And people still love the guy. He’s a creep. Anyone who defends him is a creep too. He is in defendable. Just as trump should be canceled so should Clinton. The reality is we must cancel dc. Good luck though with that. It’s going to take a miracle to save the USA from herself. Her people are too blinded and ignorant to see the trouble they have created for themselves.

All kidding aside I hope the third impeachment goes better.

If all else fails in future you can always dig up Trump posthumously and behead him Oliver Cromwell style. Anything to satiate that appetite for revenge.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it were to happen someday given the irrational hate people have for this man. Anyway I look forward to the shit show when the next shoe drops be it Biden resigning for personal reasons or come 2024 with Trump running again just for the memes and lols.

Reactions: Reason
It feels to me from over 3,000 miles distance as though all the focus on personalities is a displacement from the real issue. The US election wasn't won by a Democrat landslide if total votes are taken as a measure. The real issue is why there is such a divide in the way American people want to go in the future. Hanging, drawing and quartering Trump may be very satisfying to half the people in the US, but it must totally alienate the other half even more than at present - and they'll just go and find a look-alike to take his place if they can't have him. Rubbing salt into the wound of this division will never make it heal. Until each side starts listening to and understanding the other, and finding a shared way forward, this will never end and the country will be severely damaged in the long term. There can't really be winning and losing sides in this mess - unless both sides win, then both sides will lose.

It feels to me from over 3,000 miles distance as though all the focus on personalities is a displacement from the real issue. The US election wasn't won by a Democrat landslide if total votes are taken as a measure. The real issue is why there is such a divide in the way American people want to go in the future. Hanging, drawing and quartering Trump may be very satisfying to half the people in the US, but it must totally alienate the other half even more than at present - and they'll just go and find a look-alike to take his place if they can't have him. Rubbing salt into the wound of this division will never make it heal. Until each side starts listening to and understanding the other, and finding a shared way forward, this will never end and the country will be severely damaged in the long term. There can't really be winning and losing sides in this mess - unless both sides win, then both sides will lose.

That couldn't have been said much better - thank you. There is an easy way to get a insight as to why and how the division is what it is. Reading Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals will provide all the insight one would need to understand the foundation if you will of how we got to where the U.S. is currently. Thank you for your post!

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it were to happen someday given the irrational hate people have for this man. Anyway I look forward to the shit show when the next shoe drops be it Biden resigning for personal reasons or come 2024 with Trump running again just for the memes and lols.

I certainly take your points and if those were the only two options I might agree. The problem is there is at least one more option that doesn't get serious consideration. There is a reason there is a tall fence with concertina wire on top of it being protected by folks with rifles (that all the pictures we have seen aren't loaded) around the Capitol. The left is "concerned" (it is way more than that) about the nasty Trumpnistas getting pissed and storming the Capitol for real. I would suggest that is not an irrational fear. No, the 3rd option (there could be more) is Civil War and we are a lot closer to that than most folks are allowing for or even realize. Yes, it will be a shit show however, the horror of that has not begun to be allowed for at this time. Toilet paper will be the least of anyone's problems. There is a reason (there always is) that there are few guns and very very expensive ammunition available. Even the left is arming itself against something. Even getting a hold of freeze dried food takes some doing there are a number of people who are preparing for war. Let us pray that that is crowd is entirely wrong.

Reactions: John K
With the dis-claimer that I was not the one that posted the "Communist Handbook" remark I did take some time to research that a bit. The point being made that there is no such thing titled "The Communist Handbook", based on my brief searching would establish that there is indeed no book titled "The Communist Handbook". The however in this instance would be that the first article that came up on my search was: The Communist Manifesto, Marx's Handbook for Revolution.

I also found a very interesting read at Snopes "Communist Rules for Revolution" 6/2007 by David Mikkelson. In which he takes a great deal of time to make the case on why that premise via America is complete and utter rubbish. The article is indeed very enlightening on both the Revolution and their bias against the premise.

On the website; Watch woman on the wall by Donna Calvin (I could not find a date of that page) is a portion of the Congressional Record of 1/10/1963 explaining the Communist efforts in America by an American Communist.

I did manage to re-find the website I referenced yesterday. I found the articles to be extremely enlightening and very succinct. www.crossroad.to/Quotes/communism/alinsky.htm
also: crossroad.to/articles2/009/3-servitude-deceit.htm (I found that article particularly interesting and eye opening.)
crossroad.to/Quotes/Communism/marx-gramsci.htm

Before the left gets a chance to make fun of that website yes it is a Christian "right wing" website. I am neither embracing, or promoting that premise. However, they do offer multiple links for anyone to click on to obtain further information.

I will further concede for those of you who know how to appropriately punctuate foot notes/references, I clearly didn't remember those rules from school (like a lot of people and a lot of things I did not think I would be using them later in life - who knew)

Enjoy!

Don't really know if it should be called trouble created by ourselves or not. Bad things can grow in dark places, though half see things getting lighter while half see them getting darker. Put all those folk together, and how many actually care any longer?

Businesses are closing. Virus running rampart. America must go back to work and stop buying things from cheap labor. Problem is, people have their party stuck so far up their rumps they cannot discern what is best for US . All big money cares about is more money. That greed must go away. Bring another 11 million people here to fight for the jobs Americans can't find, and again we are screwing ourselves. People think Trump was bad. We haven't seen anything yet. The circus is here. I tire of hearing we, we, we, we this, we that, we need. What happened to "the people of my state I represent want this and they want that?" The whole time, some act like they haven't heard there's a virus in town.

How do people in poor countries afford electricity? Clean water? Why do we pay so much for it? Why are property taxes so high? Give more people more money in government so they won't feel the screws being turned so badly, then run down North Korea for paying their military more. Do we even have 100 people who can look out for their people first? "I didn't realize going to Cancun would cause such a stir."

100%

Stole my thoughts

I will say that this country is pretty much deep sixed that the needless division and toxic politics over the past decade set the country on a dark path for which few are able to return without some real hardship before all is said and done.

Reactions: John K and Reason
I certainly take your points and if those were the only two options I might agree. The problem is there is at least one more option that doesn't get serious consideration. There is a reason there is a tall fence with concertina wire on top of it being protected by folks with rifles (that all the pictures we have seen aren't loaded) around the Capitol. The left is "concerned" (it is way more than that) about the nasty Trumpnistas getting pissed and storming the Capitol for real. I would suggest that is not an irrational fear. No, the 3rd option (there could be more) is Civil War and we are a lot closer to that than most folks are allowing for or even realize. Yes, it will be a shit show however, the horror of that has not begun to be allowed for at this time. Toilet paper will be the least of anyone's problems. There is a reason (there always is) that there are few guns and very very expensive ammunition available. Even the left is arming itself against something. Even getting a hold of freeze dried food takes some doing there are a number of people who are preparing for war. Let us pray that that is crowd is entirely wrong.

It is irrational when that "fear" has been blasted over the TV and social media for the past five years after all these people are comparing Trump and white people in general as Hitler ect. I can't help but think that some or all of this in some way or another is baked into the cake where it is a part of who they are on a deeper level where regardless of the circumstances we would have ended up here regardless. Times like this just don't happened at random and history proves that when this is the case the nation or civilization affected is usually nearing end of life.

c503bdad6452afe637a3446db2cd1906.jpg

Pay people who don't even care $15 an hour, and we get inflation. Lots of people out there don't work as if they should earn $8 an hour. Do you think a $15 an hour man can outperform $8 an hour men two to one? I do not. Maybe some.

Making an object takes 40 hours' man labor(and women, of course). That is $320 in labor at eight an hour. At $15, the labor costs $600. We pay for the extra labor. Only ones benefitting are taxes going up all across the board. Gov wants your money.
We can no longer compete on the world market. More businesses are buying overseas. Good way to send China, et al, more money, though.

Pay people who don't even care $15 an hour, and we get inflation. Lots of people out there don't work as if they should earn $8 an hour. Do you think a $15 an hour man can outperform $8 an hour men two to one? I do not. Maybe some.

Making an object takes 40 hours' man labor(and women, of course). That is $320 in labor at eight an hour. At $15, the labor costs $600. We pay for the extra labor. Only ones benefitting are taxes going up all across the board. Gov wants your money.
We can no longer compete on the world market. More businesses are buying overseas. Good way to send China, et al, more money, though.
That's a servile way of looking at things. I'm consistently surprised at how deeply people imbibe the ideology of their masters.

The idea is more like that the worker produces $20 of value, but under the current system, $12 of that is extracted as profit from his labour.

This gives the company funds to fuel growth, but removes spending power from the economy as a whole, or it simply funnels that money into a class of elites (as we have seen).

A $15 wage extracts $5 of profit from the labour of the man, but almost doubles the worker's spending power in the economy as a whole. That is, consumption is boosted, and why 'stimulus spending' works when it's implemented.

States simply have to choose which economic model is better for them - high-wage, low-margin, or low wage, high-margin.

Of course, the thing that nobody seems to notice is that in only one of these is the net condition of human misery much less than the other.

The whole left vs right, black vs white ... it's all a distraction, a division.
The Communist handbook of the early 20th century literally said "divide people by race and class and get them to turn on each other", (the fascist handbook is very similar, they are each collectivist & totalitarian) never fails, you've got to give them credit for consistency. Look up some Edward C Griffin videos from decades ago, he explains it very concisely.

What's this 'Communist handbook' you're referring to here?

It's my understanding that the 'literal quotation' you mention is the opposite of communist ideology; that what they really believed was that 'race' and other identities were 'false consciousnesses' that kept people from understanding their true class position in society.

That Communist handbook probably doesn't exist. Sinny seems to be speaking a lot of nonsense. Of course some of Stalin's actual policies were racist, and condemned as such by Khrushchev, but as an ideology Communism is not.

Lumping Communism and Fascism into the same basket is a traditional tactic of the libertarian far right.

You're right that offshoring is a deflationary force. If US stopped offshoring, the price of commodities (now produced at home) would increase.

However, like Hos said, that might not be a bad thing. People fear 'inflation', but is it really that bad if prices of commodities increase if it means reduced unemployment, higher wages and higher domestic aggregate demand? Also, why do people fear consumer price inflation so much, but accept asset prices inflation? It's because it's the rich who benefit from asset price inflation - they own majority of them.

What US consumers gain in lower prices of commodities, they lose in stagnating real wages and asset prices inflation (including real estate). So yes, great when you want to buy food, clothing or gadgets; bad when you're trying to buy a home.

Consumer price inflation is coming, no doubt. Not immediately because whole Covid thing is a huge deflationary force. But in the next 3-5 years, for sure. The governments around the world are in too much debt, and interests rates are too low. The usual tricks of printing money doesn't work in this situation.

I mean, printing money only causes inflation if goes directly to the economy. Not if it goes to bank reserves (which is what happened in the last decade). But now situation is different because fiscal policy is taking over. Money is going directly into the economy.

And one of the ways governments around the world can deleverage their debt is trough inflation which erodes the real value of debt. The other way is higher taxes on the rich, of course. I this this is coming too.