It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT | INFJ Forum

Featured It's supposedly Constitutional, BUT

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by just me, Feb 12, 2021.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
More threads by just me
  1. just me

    just me GONE

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Threads:
    227
    Messages:
    12,600
    Featured Threads:
    22
    Likes Received:
    8,449
    Trophy Points:
    1,121
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    not here
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    Why can't our new government focus on our needs and security? If they want Trump tried, quit wasting our money and time with it.

    Take him to court! Let the attorneys get paid for it. File a suit against him and see what the judge says. Bring your evidence to the courtroom. Stop wasting our tax dollars.

    Vengeance is Mine, saith the Lord.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pin, GreenTea, Rit4lin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sometimes Yeah

    Sometimes Yeah Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    445
    Featured Threads:
    12
    Likes Received:
    1,148
    Trophy Points:
    887
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Intj
    I don't follow much US politics, but it does seem very petty to remove someone from office, when they're already out of office.

    Sort of reminds me of Henry VIII exhuming the bodies of his executed enemies, to re-execute and dismember them.

    I think they should just move forward, because this just makes them look nuts.
     
  3. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    86
    Messages:
    10,139
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    49,727
    Trophy Points:
    3,235
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    Congress isn't removing Yrump from office, they're ensuring he can never hold office again.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sometimes Yeah

    Sometimes Yeah Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    445
    Featured Threads:
    12
    Likes Received:
    1,148
    Trophy Points:
    887
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Intj
    Shouldn't that be up to the voters?
     
    Peppermint, Rit4lin and Reason like this.
  5. Reason

    Reason Damnation Dignified

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    56
    Messages:
    6,440
    Featured Threads:
    38
    Likes Received:
    40,921
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    No they might decide wrong. It's better to take the choice away from the voters to ensure that never happens again.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Aneirin

    Aneirin AKA, David
    Donor

    Joined:
    May 29, 2011
    Threads:
    17
    Messages:
    5,895
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    25,149
    Trophy Points:
    2,491
    Location:
    home
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    type 4w5
    His attempt at insurrection should be dealt with a as we deal with all who commit treason
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Reason

    Reason Damnation Dignified

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    56
    Messages:
    6,440
    Featured Threads:
    38
    Likes Received:
    40,921
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    You guys broke me, I cant take anymore of this accidental comedy my sides will split :tearsofjoy:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Maikl Jexocuha and Peppermint like this.
  8. Sometimes Yeah

    Sometimes Yeah Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    445
    Featured Threads:
    12
    Likes Received:
    1,148
    Trophy Points:
    887
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Intj
    Imagine leaving the UK and Europe to get away from political and religious intolerance, just to establish the US.
     
  9. Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard I Like this Place

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    20
    Messages:
    1,004
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    2,537
    Trophy Points:
    868
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Do you only get your information from the TV? This wasn't even an insurrection as there are dozens of videos posted online of police opening the doors letting these people in.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    just me likes this.
  10. Hostarius

    Hostarius Dad Bodinem

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    94
    Messages:
    16,681
    Featured Threads:
    23
    Likes Received:
    111,208
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    What do you make of the videos of people smashing windows and ramming down doors to get in?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard I Like this Place

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    20
    Messages:
    1,004
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    2,537
    Trophy Points:
    868
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    What do you make of all those businesses antifa burned down over the summer and how that got a free pass by the media?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    just me likes this.
  12. Hostarius

    Hostarius Dad Bodinem

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    94
    Messages:
    16,681
    Featured Threads:
    23
    Likes Received:
    111,208
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    What do you make of the notion of 'whataboutisms'?

    To my knowledge, 'the media' are not impeachable by dint of holding no public office.

    You say that it wasn't an insurrection because the crowd was let in by the police, but there is also evidence to show that their entry was forced in other places. I asked you what you made of that.

    You are of course entitled not to answer my question, but you should probably keep your responses on-topic.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Maikl Jexocuha, acd, Ren and 2 others like this.
  13. Sometimes Yeah

    Sometimes Yeah Community Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Threads:
    21
    Messages:
    445
    Featured Threads:
    12
    Likes Received:
    1,148
    Trophy Points:
    887
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    Intj
    Insurrectionists generally don't leave a building politely, after taking some selfies.

    Obviously, there seemed to be some genuinely malicious people, but also many genuinely peaceful-protestor type people.

    Just let the police review the hundreds of hours of footage, and charge the appropriate persons.

    This seems too much like soccer, where players will feign injury, and claim someone broke their leg, when the video shows their elbows touched.
     
    Rit4lin and Reason like this.
  14. Sandie33

    Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2016
    Threads:
    86
    Messages:
    10,139
    Featured Threads:
    9
    Likes Received:
    49,727
    Trophy Points:
    3,235
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    Each is invited to an opinion.

    My opinion syncs with the law of the land. Commit a crime do the time. Why didn't he lead the March if he's so certain his election was stolen? Instead, he went and watched it unfold on TV so he wouldn't get his little hands any dirtier. Not only a fraud but a coward too.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Maikl Jexocuha, Ren, acd and 2 others like this.
  15. Roses In The Vineyard

    Roses In The Vineyard I Like this Place

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2018
    Threads:
    20
    Messages:
    1,004
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    2,537
    Trophy Points:
    868
    Gender:
    Male
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    OK can we like uninstall the public education for a moment and take a long look at who really benefited from all this instead of just repeating the same old lines as clearly it was never in Trump's favor from the git go. I guess Reichstag Fire never rang a bell...
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Hostarius

    Hostarius Dad Bodinem

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2018
    Threads:
    94
    Messages:
    16,681
    Featured Threads:
    23
    Likes Received:
    111,208
    Trophy Points:
    4,256
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Perfidious Albion
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    Are you saying that the Capitol invasion was instigated by Trump's opponents to discredit him/his supporters, just as the Nazis blamed the Reichstag Fire on the Communists?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Reason

    Reason Damnation Dignified

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    56
    Messages:
    6,440
    Featured Threads:
    38
    Likes Received:
    40,921
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Oh mine too. And likewise if there is no crime there is no time.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sandie33 and Rit4lin like this.
  18. Reason

    Reason Damnation Dignified

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    56
    Messages:
    6,440
    Featured Threads:
    38
    Likes Received:
    40,921
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    I don't think that the destruction of property was faked but the insurrection charge is hilarious. I don't think I could ever quit politics when it consistently stays so amusing.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Maikl Jexocuha and Rit4lin like this.
  19. Aneirin

    Aneirin AKA, David
    Donor

    Joined:
    May 29, 2011
    Threads:
    17
    Messages:
    5,895
    Featured Threads:
    2
    Likes Received:
    25,149
    Trophy Points:
    2,491
    Location:
    home
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    type 4w5
    appears QAnon is in the house
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pin and SpecialEdition like this.
  20. Reason

    Reason Damnation Dignified

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Threads:
    56
    Messages:
    6,440
    Featured Threads:
    38
    Likes Received:
    40,921
    Trophy Points:
    3,462
    Location:
    The Roaring 20s
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Who is Q in this thread exactly?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Roses In The Vineyard and Pin like this.
Loading...
Similar Threads - supposedly Constitutional
  1. the
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    794

Share This Page