[Administrators] - its snowing | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[Administrators] its snowing

Same here Forgotten Rose! I would love if we had at least one more serious snowfall...

Same here Forgotten Rose! I would love if we had at least one more serious snowfall...
I just wanted it to stick so I could go play in it this weekend haha.
But I'm sure we'll get maaany more snow falls this winter. I DO after all live in Buffalo. Capital city of snow. =3

Soulful and Forgotten Rose, is it raining now? In my corner of :canada: we're getting rain, and nearly all the snow is gone now. I'll be surprised if it actually went below freezing last night... :(

But I thought Bob was... dead.

*fears for Dj's sanity*

its snowing again yey

if there's enough snow when i get home i'll make a friend for bob

*fears for Dj's sanity*

Something feels a little creepy... *thinks to self: Bob should be dead by now*... (RIP Bob)

Soulful and Forgotten Rose, is it raining now? In my corner of :canada: we're getting rain, and nearly all the snow is gone now. I'll be surprised if it actually went below freezing last night... :(

Oh yeah, same here. Apparently we're supposed to get a little bit of snow with the rain today. I'm not sure if it'll be followed by more rain - whatever it is though, I don't think a beautiful snowy scene is on its way :(

Yeah, today was rain, then wet snow, then cold snow. And somehow there's still no snow around...

*fears for Dj's sanity*

DJ appears to be some kind of God-like figure, Bob has been resurrected.

Click to Join #infjs @ irc.rizon.net: 1 online
Most users in the chat was 17 on 31-12-2008 at 11:43
Topic: #infjs Bobbot feels better now
@bobbot

Last edited:
HE'S ALIVE!!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!!

DJ needs to change his name to Victor

*suspects cloning, which never ends well*

yikes.gif

Is bob here to kill us? He looks like the undead and I'm a little concerned about that.

*pores some whisky on the ground, takes a sip* You're in a better place now bobby.

On that note...

*moved from Notices and Updates to the obituaries section of the News forum*