Is the EU Democratic? Does Your Vote Matter? (Youtube) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Is the EU Democratic? Does Your Vote Matter? (Youtube)

giphy.gif

He's ENTP dammit!
Lol I think so too I just had to tease you to make you amgery :smile:
giphy.gif

It's just a prank bro

Did people move on? I know the YouTube algorithm has been fucked with quite a bit but you have to take into account BitChute and these alternative platforms that are growing.

And oh yes, people get pissed at him lol.

Well I don't get as many alt-right recommendations from youtube as I once did. And looking at their views, the likes of Sargon, Armored Skeptic, Thunderfoot are lucky to get over 100,000 viewers now. Unlike 2016 when it would be in the hundreds of thousands or even millions.

I guess people will get angry at anyone. I can understand the immediate reaction when he says really dumb hateful stuff, but if you watch more than one of his videos it's pretty obvious he doesn't have a clue of what he's saying. I mean the only sources that he gives either directly contradict him or don't say what he thinks they say.

Sargon was embarrassing on Joe Rogan... his ego shone through.

Hm, I don't like Joe Rogan for defending Louis C.K. sexually assaulting those women, but he is a level above the likes of Sargon.

INTJs are the worst right? :tongueclosed:

giphy.gif

As long as this legal framework is able to exploit the modern surfs governments don't matter their sole responsibility is to perpetuate this corruption. This class of people run the show government doesn't matter it's an illusion.

Fekkin love Sargon's videos.

I don't generally defend YouTubers (outside of a pet peeve of my since childhood about people being mad at other people because of a misunderstanding) I tend to support the political positions themselves. Defending the person is usually an extra set of unnecessary work, I'm not Sargon's mommy. (Although the aforementioned pet peeve still compels me under the right circumstances)

Plus I don't think I've ever met anyone who I 100 percent agree with anyway. Perhaps I inhabit a weird place politically.