Introverted Intuition = Mental Teleporting | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Introverted Intuition = Mental Teleporting

You ENTP's also have to remember that largely, we don't care who "wins". If Ni has us feeling like we made the correct point, and you didn't grasp it, we usually move on. No amount of "buck-buck-buck, chicken! Come back an finish this" kind of talk will make us go back.

We wouldn't trash talk on you. We'd just punch you. :) It's posts like these that make me want to test how good Ni is. Just randomly punch a Ni dominate out of no where. It could be a great friend or just a random INFJ. We could be talking for hours and then I randomly spring it or out of no where. I want to see if they actually see it coming.

You've got to remember that Ti makes us extremely stubborn. We only trust our own answer if we find out the correct answer on our own then its all good. We don't need you correcting us because then it'll just take longer. We hate being corrected.

Which is why we win.

We both win, because we both think we won. Arguing beyond this is semantics in my eyes, and you know I don't engage in that :D

This isn't arguing semantics, this is arguing subjectivity. There's a slight difference between meanings of words, and meaning of interpretation.

This isn't arguing semantics, this is arguing subjectivity. There's a slight difference between meanings of words, and meaning of interpretation.

That's semantics.

I'm going to bed now anyway, it's almost 4am.

I pronounce ENTP the winner because the INFJ walked :p Jking, Jking. :m159:

ENTPs would not argue with the ref. There would be no ref in a fight with an ENTP. It would only win if A) The person got knocked out or super injured or B) They got killed. If you go with A than you better run, because the ENTP would just come after you. No matter how many times you beat us we'll just continue to get back up and come after you. Its why ENTPs are known as the challengers. You forgot about our amazing ability to raising above expectations.

I don't see how we're the arrogant ones when we're saying it would be equal and you're saying you'd win. Yeah, very arrogant on our part.

The last point is that your analogy is all wrong. I'm not likely to rain down punches. That be idiotic. It would make you tired fast, and less likely to keep a clear head. I'm more likely to stab you in a vein or manipulate your body using pressure points. Basically, I'd go for the submissions. I also like using my legs.

I'm also likely to hide a knife and stab you just to win. :)

My point has been illustrated pretty well I think. I have no more to add. My point will be obvious to anyone who reads this topic.

Last edited:
:p The problem is that I gave an actual example where it balances out. It's not exactly about getting in your head. Its about finding your patterns. Ni dominates? INTJs INFJs. Notice the J. You always have a pattern, and unlike your Ni that finds the answer quick without knowing how. Us Ne dominates finds the patterns easier. Which is why its balanced like I said.

Notice the P, as in our dominant function is a P function. Our extroverted function is a J function, but we're just as unpredictable as you guys. Which is why you lost again. You keep trying to look in all directions at once, miss the obvious, and get nailed.

*poof*

Since this thread has somehow been hijacked into analogies of martial arts sparring...

The Ne fighter is the young fiery master who moves with blinding speed, relying on their overpowering barrage to win the fight, and almost always does.

The Ni fighter is the zen master who moves with absolute precision, blocking ten strikes per movement, relying on one precise unstoppable critical strike to win the fight.

The fight will always boil down to whether or not the Ni fighter is precise enough to block and slip the finishing move past the Ne fighter's speed.

The styles are opposite, but perfectly balanced.

Yeah, gotta reiterate "We don't use barrage attacks when efficient strikes work better and are less energy consuming".

>.> They tend to overlook that Shai. Ne is not overpowering? Maybe with speed = force type thing, but not in strength. We rely on our wit and knowledge of martial arts and the human body to win, or at least it seems the ENTPs do. I'm not a super strong guy like say an ESTP. I have muscles but It's more tone with strength than strength with tone. My speed is one of my abilities, and like I said above, my knowledge.

Last edited:
Aye. I'm not superstrong either, or even all that strong. I rely on knowledge of martial arts, anatomy, speed and psychotic ruthlessness.

Nobody fucks with the guy that's liable to light you on fire after stabbing you with a sword 30 times.

Actually... I don't remember the last time anyone fucked with anyone carrying a sword to begin with. Is that even legal? Ah, who cares. :m045:

:mlight:

You guys do realize that this is an analogy for verbal sparring via martial arts as metaphorical example?

'Overwhelming' is in reference to your barrage of words and unyielding torrent of subject changes.

Heh, I did it again. *poof*

Last edited: