Introverted Intuition = Mental Teleporting | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Introverted Intuition = Mental Teleporting

You guys do realize that this is an analogy for verbal sparring via martial arts as metaphorical example?

'Overwhelming' is in reference to your barrage of words and unyielding torrent of subject changes.

Heh, I did it again. *poof*

Hmm, you know Poof is slag for homosexual correct? Just thought I'd point that out.

Okay, now. You didn't really do anything. I think you're getting a bit cocky and arrogant. You didn't make any jumps, you didn't poof over to a 'buddy's' place. You didn't really do anything but you say you did so point out what you did... oh wait you can't. :p

Ti is what makes ENTPs so stubborn and it seems you've contracted the virus and instead of changing your theory to fit the new information coming in. You'd rather stick with the same thing and convince others that its correct. Welcome to the wonderful world of Introverted Thinking. :m070:

I wouldn't change my Ti for the world though <3 Loves it.

You guys do realize that this is an analogy for verbal sparring via martial arts as metaphorical example?

'Overwhelming' is in reference to your barrage of words and unyielding torrent of subject changes.

Heh, I did it again. *poof*

Yes I know I said I was done but Von is right thats what I was going for with my metaphor.

Hmm, you know Poof is slag for homosexual correct? Just thought I'd point that out.

Okay, now. You didn't really do anything. I think you're getting a bit cocky and arrogant. You didn't make any jumps, you didn't poof over to a 'buddy's' place. You didn't really do anything but you say you did so point out what you did... oh wait you can't. :p

Ti is what makes ENTPs so stubborn and it seems you've contracted the virus and instead of changing your theory to fit the new information coming in. You'd rather stick with the same thing and convince others that its correct. Welcome to the wonderful world of Introverted Thinking. :m070:

I wouldn't change my Ti for the world though <3 Loves it.

And a great example of an ENTPs need to twist arguments back around thus making them look superior.

Let me know when your guys ego falls to normal size.lol :m051:

And a great example of an ENTPs need to twist arguments back around thus making them look superior.

Let me know when your guys ego falls to normal size.lol :m051:

Umm, I think you're seeing things. I posted no superiority, and if it looked like it I didn't mean it. I was just making sure he understood what he was doing.

How can I twist something that is obvious. Then again you're probably bias toward your own kind. I can't say that I respect that because I'm not bias to my own kind, but its your life.

I'll paraphrase your quote instead of discriminating against INFJs as a whole. "Let me know when your ego falls to normal size."

Thank you.

Yes, as you put it in your own words, I just homosexualled you. Again. How does that feel?

*triumphant stance, before teleporting again*

The Ti is strong in this one.

I knew you were going to say that. It was an extremely cheap shot at me for providing you knowledge to combat what Shai was going to say. Remember when Shai said "It means something else in AU? I was telling you what it means.

Geeze, paranoid person who thinks I'm trying to attack him. You basically attacked a person that wouldn't fight you. :) How does that make you feel?

Umm, I think you're seeing things. I posted no superiority, and if it looked like it I didn't mean it. I was just making sure he understood what he was doing.

I know exactly what I am doing. I'm using the ENTP inability to stop arguing to my advantage as I illustrate my Ni/Ne metaphors about teleportation/super speed and martial arts with actual examples.

Yet again, Ne made a false assumption, then ran with it into an Ni trap that you couldn't see coming.

Thank you for helping me illustrate this for everyone on the forums who are here to understand the intricacies of cognitive function interactions.

:m027:

Yes, as you put it in your own words, I just homosexualled you. Again. How does that feel?

*triumphant stance, before teleporting again*

The Ti is strong in this one.

Ouch damn.

How can I twist something that is obvious. Then again you're probably bias toward your own kind. I can't say that I respect that because I'm not bias to my own kind, but its your life.

I'll paraphrase your quote instead of discriminating against INFJs as a whole. "Let me know when your ego falls to normal size."

Thank you.

And as is typical the wrong assumption is made in regards to what I think.

I'm not bias toward myself or my type. Becasue I know our weakness I've lived them. And yes I tend to judge myself and others at my own standards. But thats neither here nor there.

The point I was making is Von point out a fact and it happened to consider with what I was saying. But was missed by you and shai. You twisted the argument to make him seem arrogant. That is what I pointing out.

I know exactly what I am doing. I'm using the ENTP inability to stop arguing to my advantage as I illustrate my Ni/Ne metaphors about teleportation/super speed and martial arts with actual examples.

Yet again, Ne made a false assumption, then ran with it into an Ni trap that you couldn't see coming.

Thank you for helping me illustrate this for everyone on the forums who are here to understand the intricacies of cognitive function interactions.

:m027:

Same here I pointed that out earlier when saying the point I was trying to make was very clear.

Last edited:
And as is typical the wrong assumption is made in regards to what I think.

I'm not bias toward myself or my type. Becasue I know our weakness I've lived them. And yes I tend to judge myself and others at my own standards. But thats neither here nor there.

The point I was making is Von point out a fact and it happened to consider with what I was saying. But was missed by you and shai. You twisted the argument to make him seem arrogant. That is what I pointing out.

Hmm, I'm sorry for assuming wrong. However, the fact that you don't see he obviously has something against ENTP's as a whole is the same as you saying we don't see the fact. I've already corrected you on what you think ENTPs like. I don't think you fully understand us, neither does he.

I see, than you understand like I understand my personality type. I know all my flaws. I list them regularity. The difference is you judge yourself, and I just seem them as a part of me. I've learned to live with my flaws.

Von didn't make any factual posts. Nothing on this forum that has to do with MBTI could be considered factual being MBTI is a theory, and theories are not facts than again who cares about being to factual. :)

I did not try that. Now you're making the wrong assumptions on what I tried and tried not to do, unless you're saying I did it subconsciously.

EDIT: I didn't know I was arguing. I thought we were just having a calm discussion.

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm sorry for assuming wrong. However, the fact that you don't see he obviously has something against ENTP's as a whole is the same as you saying we don't see the fact. I've already corrected you on what you think ENTPs like. I don't think you fully understand us, neither does he.

I see, than you understand like I understand my personality type. I know all my flaws. I list them regularity. The difference is you judge yourself, and I just seem them as a part of me. I've learned to live with my flaws.

Von didn't make any factual posts. Nothing on this forum that has to do with MBTI could be considered factual being MBTI is a theory, and theories are not facts than again who cares about being to factual. :)

I did not try that. Now you're making the wrong assumptions on what I tried and tried not to do, unless you're saying I did it subconsciously.

EDIT: I didn't know I was arguing. I thought we were just having a calm discussion.

I have no more dislike of ENTPs than any other type.

I just see the underlying nature that you all present to me and others of this forum. Its scary how that works.

Hmm, I'm sorry for assuming wrong. However, the fact that you don't see he obviously has something against ENTP's ...
...EDIT: I didn't know I was arguing. I thought we were just having a calm discussion.

Two of my best friends are ENTPs. I fully understand your love of 'debate' as you call it. I verbally spar with them on a regular basis, and my experiences with them are the reason I came up with this theory.

Not only do I respect you guys, I like you.

You have an amazing ability to think in ways that I cannot. How could someone not respect that?

If you could point this nature out. It would be extremely helpful; Thank You. I think people see what they want to see. It's demonstrated throughout the world.

Two of my best friends are ENTPs. I fully understand your love of 'debate' as you call it. I verbally spar with them on a regular basis, and my experiences with them are the reason I came up with this theory.

Not only do I respect you guys, I like you.

You have an amazing ability to think in ways that I cannot. How could someone not respect that?

Hmm, this is not apparent in your posts outside this topic. Where you instinctively bashed an ENTP, but instead of saying 'This ENTP' you said and I quote "Ignore the belligerent ENTPs. They always assume they are correct."

You've now edited it due to Shai's childishness.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

If you could point this nature out. It would be extremely helpful; Thank You. I think people see what they want to see. It's demonstrated throughout the world.

I'm referring to your personality and yes your flaws. I understand this harder ENTPs to see. Many NTs have trouble with this. As they treat people as objects or obstaclesto be overcome. But using Ni and the other functions tends to be very good and seeing people. And ofen more than what they want you to see. I pretty sure you understand what I"m getting at.

People don't understand that is how we learn. Well, one of the ways. We like to debate for the knowledge. We'll switch sides at a whim just to get the other view. Take in all the knowledge and than change it into our own opinions and theories.

I guess I can see how that would set off others, but, and I'm just guessing this is another of the underline traits you see, I don't really care what other people think. I guess that makes me a bit egocentric.

Hmm, this is not apparent in your posts outside this topic. Where you instinctively bashed an ENTP, but instead of saying 'This ENTP' you said and I quote "Ignore the belligerent ENTPs. They always assume they are correct."

You've now edited it due to Shai's childishness.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

Interesting. Again, you assume and make an assertion. My instinct was to avoid calling Shai Gar out directly. I have no instinct to bash anyone.

Also, the original quote was "Ignore the belligerent ENTP." I had to edit it due to said childishness.

I'm referring to your personality and yes your flaws. I understand this harder ENTPs to see. Many NTs have trouble with this. As they treat people as objects or obstaclesto be overcome. But using Ni and the other functions tends to be very good and seeing people. And ofen more than what they want you to see. I pretty sure you understand what I"m getting at.

I understand somewhat, but again as posted above, I don't really care what people see me as. I tell people I'm a bad person so why should I care? I see people as pieces of a game. I see myself as a piece as well. Life is a game.

It's not hard for me to see. I see all my flaws. I accept them all as myself. I wouldn't change a single one of them.

People don't understand that is how we learn. Well, one of the ways. We like to debate for the knowledge. We'll switch sides at a whim just to get the other view. Take in all the knowledge and than change it into our own opinions and theories.

I guess I can see how that would set off others, but, and I'm just guessing this is another of the underline traits you see, I don't really care what other people think. I guess that makes me a bit egocentric.

Yes I can understand this. I think its just a different way to how I collect knowledge.

ENTPs (and a lot of INTPs) love to debate topics.

However, the rest of the world wants to see that as being combatively argumentative.

I think some of us don't debate or argue because thats not why we undertake it in the first place. I don't go into a debate enjoying the debate all or at least not be its self. Or I don't find it nesscary to take that route to gain an understanding or new knowledge.

Okay, I think the point has been adequately examined, explained, and exampled. Ni vs Ne, in metaphor, in theory, and in practice.

I'm going to Ni teleport away now. Feel free to Ne super speed around the thread. I won't clothesline you guys again... no matter how much fun it is to watch you guys wipe out at a million miles an hour.

I might clothesline them in your absence. I do enjoy playing dress-up with my Ti :D

My Ne is strong, and my Ni mighty; I call out the ENTPs, as I know your ways!