Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
Last edited:
i got 19 out of 20
i answered the one about fame and wealth wrong. i thought it said i do care about them. oops

I checked most of them.

However,

Risk taking - for me is probably half and half

Birthdays - I don't like "celebrating" my birthday at all

Showing/discussing work before finished - 50/50

Classroom lecture or seminar - dislike both, there's a good chance I'd have an anxiety attack in either

Sometimes I do enjoy multitasking, depending on what it is

I usually don't concentrate very well... I have to have no distractions whatsoever for that to happen

17/20

13/20.

One of them mentioned conversations vs activites and aligned them with one on one and group, which wasn't fair. I enjoy group discussion.

I want to be remembered. I sound so narcissistic saying this, but I want a small bit of fame, though more of fame in science than celebrity.

I admit, I'm more on the talker side than the listener side. Hah, soft spoken. Mellow. I'm high strung, I'd say.

"Until it's finished"... hmm, it depends on the meaning and the situation. I often complete things in "steps" and show people intermediate stages. I do have a certain plan when I do this, and don't like people "looking over my shoulder".

I have a hard time concentrating. I get focused on one thing and get dstracted from whatever I was actually supposed to be doing.

ha! i win!
wait, is that winning?

Her Majesty is more introverted than I would have guessed.

Last edited:
19/20 - I'm reading this book and it's pretty good.

I like seminars...

Her Majesty is more introverted than I would have guessed.

Hell no. I'm 100% extroverted, I'm none of this introvert dirt.

*goes in a park to watch birdies while reading a book*

17 out of 20

I am interested in seeing a broader swath of the membership's responses

[MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION], [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION], [MENTION=5119]Blackmountainside[/MENTION],[MENTION=2959]brite[/MENTION], [MENTION=1855]christmas[/MENTION], [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION], [MENTION=1798]Feelings[/MENTION], [MENTION=4576]GracieRuth[/MENTION], [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION], [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION], [MENTION=3473]InvisibleJim[/MENTION], [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION],[MENTION=3444]manatee[/MENTION], [MENTION=3876]mochi[/MENTION], [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], [MENTION=2716]Norwich[/MENTION], [MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION], [MENTION=5051]Sir[/MENTION], [MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], [MENTION=3096]Stormy1[/MENTION], [MENTION=1848]The Doctor[/MENTION], [MENTION=7]tovlo[/MENTION], [MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION], [MENTION=731]uberrogo[/MENTION], [MENTION=2109]WellNoWonder[/MENTION],[MENTION=407]Soulful[/MENTION]
to name just a few

Last edited:
The options to choose from are way too general. [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION]

The options to choose from are way too general.

on a scale of 57 where 1 is the feeling you get when you peel a banana and 57 is your remembrances of your first wet dream, how general are they?

Last edited:
I'm not a big risk-taker.
People describe me as "soft-spoken" or "mellow."
I dislike conflict
I often let calls go through to voice mail.
I don't enjoy multitasking.
I can concentrate easily

Those aren't necessarily attributes of introverted people in general, not only in MBTI. Anyway, I got 7/20 - ha I trumped [MENTION=3072]Majesty[/MENTION]

Last edited: