INTJs and Babies and/or Animals *INTJs only*

Do INTJs like babies/animals?

• Yes, we like babies.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we like animals.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, we are good with and/or like babies

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we are good with and/or like animals.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, we are buzzkills who hate animals, and babies. *Also all non intjs select this*

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I request that the moderators install
a vending machine on the main page,
and not one that only has healthy foods.
Love is a candy bar or dollar beef jerky.

So the past few times I have been looking at the front page, I could have sworn the title to this post said "INTJs and Barbies".

...I think it really is time to go to bed.

I like animals but babies are scary. I begin to like children when I can talk with them and negotiate things. I don't usually interact with children, I am avoiding them but if there are animals around I like to caress them.

But if someone would give me a neglected kid and ask to take care of it I would do everything to be good at that task. I feel sorry for unhappy kids because I was one of them and I feel the need to help them. I hate adults who treat kids badly.

Last edited:
Why not ask the INTJ forum?

I know right? this thread feels over the line a bit... if you want to talk to INTJs go to an INTJ forum. It seems counter-productive to come into the INFJs house and then tell them how its gonna be.

My mum's an INTJ and she loves animals, but spoils them.

Although she dislikes children, although is extremely good with them.

There is a thread in INTJ forum something like "Do you want to have children".

I know right? this thread feels over the line a bit... if you want to talk to INTJs go to an INTJ forum. It seems counter-productive to come into the INFJs house and then tell them how its gonna be.

You're implying this is extremely serious, anyone is welcome to post. It's a light hearted jovial post, and I wanted the opinion of the people here.

You're all gay! OOO BURN! :m182::m106::m170:

Sometimes people try to tell me I'm an
INTj, does that give me liberty to comment?

Sometimes people try to tell me I'm an
INTj, does that give me liberty to comment?

No, but you're a bird, so if we try to stop you, you'll just fly away.. So sure, go ahead.

I like animals
I generally dislike children but am good with them
My mother used to say that if I had children she would have to take them away from me--whatever...
I wouldn't play at the INTJ forum, they don't have any monkeys.