INTJs and Babies and/or Animals *INTJs only*

Do INTJs like babies/animals?

• Yes, we like babies.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we like animals.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, we are good with and/or like babies

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we are good with and/or like animals.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, we are buzzkills who hate animals, and babies. *Also all non intjs select this*

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Saru Inc

Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Hi. This is for INTJs only, if you are not an INTJ, then why are you looking at this topic. DID YOU CLEARLY NOT SEE THE TITLE THAT SAYS INTJs. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING. GO AWAY.

So, how are you INTJs with Animals and babies? I have noticed INTJs are the most likely out of all the type, next to the esfp (ironically?) to go "Awwwwwww, what a cute doggie" etc. I have noticed this in *every* single INTJ I have met IRL, and no, O_q, I myself did not type them. So I am curious as to if any other INTJs have such an affinity for Animals.

As for babies, while I have noticed that they may or may not like them, INTJs are surprisingly good with kids, even if they are a little awkward around them.

They tend to have compliments like "you're so good with little kids!" and "Why did you just call the dog a snugga-rooski and snuggle your face with his?"

Any INTJs confirm/deny?

Edit: unforunately I failed poll making class, and didn't make an option in case you're good with and/or like both animals and babies. So just... pick one. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bird
Idk, I wanted to ask this forum. :)

I'm reading your topic and I'm not an INTJ. Neener. :m129:

GET OUT! :mlight:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What if an INTJ who likes both animals AND babies comes in here and wants to take your poll?

Why do they only get one or the other? How unfair!

You know who liked baby animals and hated babies? Adolf Hitler.

What if an INTJ who likes both animals AND babies comes in here and wants to take your poll?

Why do they only get one or the other? How unfair!

I now like your baby slightly less. I ALREADY STATED I SUCK AT MAKING POLLS!

What about those who only like baby animals?

thats pedophilia.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. they either like babies, or they like animals. pedophilia is the love of baby animals. derp.

(Btw, for serious people, this topic is hardly serious.)

whatever you say

I've always loved (cute) animals. Kittens and puppies and dogs and cats and rabbits and stuff - but not the more unsavory ones like snakes and fish and angry dogs. As for babies, I dislike them. I always think that they're going to break if I touch them. They're just big bags of flesh completely filled with sensitive and vital organs. No consciousness, no pleasantness, just screaming and crying and wetting with the occasional smile that doesn't last too long. I like kids better when they're conscious and curious - which most children aren't anyway. Whereas most parents get pissed about it when their kids ask "why? why? why?", I think it's the most interesting way a child can be. An unconcerned search for actuality.

No pedo jokes plox ^.^